Tuesday, April 05, 2005

For us, there are no rules.



Use the crosswalk?? Yeah, right. I don't think so. When you can fly, signs like these just make ya laugh.

8 messages to The Flock:

Anonymous said...

WELL NOT ALL OF US HAVE FLIPEN WINGS

Anonymous said...

Heyy c'mon be nice guys...Fang's allowed to have his laugh...and we don't have like, maniacal wolf-things chasing us all the time, so it's pretty evenly matched :)

Anonymous said...

I wanna be in he flock! I don't care if means I'd have to be on the run 24/7! It's so cool! U don't have 2 pay attention 2 those signs! ;D :D

Anonymous said...

lol i agree but yeah not all of us have wings

Anonymous said...

Even if I don't have wings.....I'd laugh at it too! I'll say this to the sign, "Haha, Max's flock laughs at you! Because she has wings and she can fly while everyone else walks!! Hahaha....oh...wait a sec."

Anonymous said...

ME to!!!everytime I see a road sign I pred my wings and say "yeah right" see you in the sky!

Blondie said...

Lucky!!!!
i wish i had wings
do u guys molt
when like all of your feathers fall out b/c that would be kinda weird if u did
but it is kinda natural
besides the fact that human kids have giant wings its totally natural.

Anonymous said...

hahaha bird joke that is funny