Tuesday, April 05, 2005

No towers

We never got to see the World Trade Center. I'll bet it was beautiful.


8 messages to The Flock:

Anonymous said...

it was.

skygirl

Anonymous said...

it really was. my father thought so too. he died there.

Anonymous said...

my father died too. im so sorry. when he was there, ill bet it was really beautiful. he was a fireman who rushed in there to help people.

Anonymous said...

man ive been trying to post here for 8 months. it was beautiful. i was in there on Ausust 11 2001

Anonymous said...

*sigh* It was beautiful, before the "accident" happened. My father has a picture of the towers at night, when it's all lit up. Fang, I wish you could see it. It's amazing

Anonymous said...

For the two people whos Fathers died in 9/11 I'm sooo sorry for you. That was a horrible day. Fang if you want to see were the towers were. Go to GROUND ZERO. See you in the sky!

Anonymous said...

I went to Ground Zero, it seriously gave me the creeps, dunno why.

Anonymous said...

I have been wanting to see it myself.