Don't say I didn't warn you...
Unbelievable! We have been going in and out of the Institute for days. Being chased by Erasers, fighting with Erasers and trying not to get killed by ERASERS! So, we chill in the park for a few minutes...What do we find?

Scary, but true...fresh Eraser skull with nice little strips of rotting meat and fur. Gross.
I'd like to tell you I killed it, but I can't take credit for that. As you probably know from Max’s book, these bad boys die young – all by themselves. Just like a carton of milk: They just EXPIRE.
I don't know what happened to the rest of him though...Gazzy and Nudge want to keep it. Great. Stinky dead Eraser Head souvenirs!





12 messages to The Flock:
YUHK!!!!
whoa. . . don't they morph back to human form before they expire?
Whoa
Hey I've got an idea why don't you just imagane that its Ari's head.:)
That would be somthing that I would do. kill it!!!!
That is really awsome!!!!
i agree with what anon says uh micheal i think they expire in whatever form they are in plus we can never tell since its just the skull but ya'll never know lol
THAT!! IS!! SO!! COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!
You should show it to the Erasers next time you see them. that should put some fear into em!see you in the sky!
Why not nail it to a tree with a sign that says beware winged kids. If I were an eraser (NO I AM NOT) I wouldn't be chasing after you for a while.
OK you guys ROCK
i so wanna meet u all! and creepy!
Gross. I wish that they could self-distruct at our command.....
XxKirstyxX
Post a Comment