Thursday, May 26, 2005

More charts...

Great. Anybody have a clue out there?

19 messages to The Flock:

Anonymous said...

its a line graph fang

Anonymous said...

dude, it's a line graph. srry Fang, that's all I can say.

Anonymous said...

I can't actually read what that graph says because the picture is so small, but I am guessing that the data recorded is the progression of an experiment.

Anonymous said...

Probably.

Anonymous said...

i think i know... come closer...closer... you're not close enough... there ...now...IF IT'S IN CODE WICH IT PROBABLY IS BUT NOBODY CAN SEE IT, ONLY THE CREEP WHO CAME UP WITH THE CODE WOULD KNOW!!!!SHEESH! i have just proved again to the world that redheads have a temper.

Anonymous said...

I had to paste it in paint to get it big it could be a graph of the tests done on you guys by the whitecoats with the degrees and varying results. But I'm only guessing... Get Nudge to touch the screen to figure it out with her touch power thing.

Anonymous said...

I think it's comparing different experiments. I looked at it close up in mspaint o_O

Anonymous said...

It is a graph of life spans,Fang.Eraser life spans.Looks like newer ones will live longer.

Unknown said...

It's a line graph showing the flocks flying patterns its very obvious, just look deeper.

Unknown said...

Its a line graph yes and its showing flying patterns, How high, how far and how long. You just have to look closer.

Anonymous said...

no i dont think that its flting patterns maybe the first chart is for the batches of erasers like in streangth performance tests and stuff like if ytou look batches 7 and 14 performed beter in the earasers exparaments, but the second one is clearly for you six but they wouldn't test you on streanth maybe it was regeneration rates or how you performed diffreent tasks after enough pain or confert because look when they captured angel, only a handful of people accualy wanted to hurt her but it was still wrong to treat her as an it instead they could have used her serial number or asked her her name or somthing sory got off trak of what i was trying to get across but thats all i can type for today bye
>Aeros

Anonymous said...

I think it's a graph line. I think, too, that it might show the flock and some other failed experiments' intelligence levels, speeds, etc...

like, for example, in The Angel Experiment, the evil whitecoats were calling poor angel "Experiment 11," so possibly, the pale green line (which says series 11) could stand for her stats. Or it could just be another "batch" of experiments that came either before or after you, and their average stats... either way...
And as for it being so small, copy the picture into paint, and you can read everything...

And as for the "flying pattern" theory, there are only 2 labels on the line graph, and there are only 6 of the flock, and 14 labels on the graph

and the eraser theory... again...two graphs... expand the image people, and learn to read graphs

may your wings stay strong... or whatever...

...kalilafaygel

Anonymous said...

Dude these are test results! I showed them to my professor and she agreed. The values on the right can be several things such as height in metric or a point scale like o a test. The series points represent a change in the charts slope (yes simple algebra). The bottom chart is varying strange. I think it shows stress levels like max and min stats. Also it could be a time table of flight time of time of endurance from specific effects.

Anonymous said...

what the frag is the graph for?

Anonymous said...

Acording to my reserch,they are graphs reporting the progres of experiment F98375 You fang it shoes how you have adapted to your mutation over the years, starting from wen they first got you to probobly to recent observations made by the erasers that have atacked you.I may be a total nerd but it comes in handy for teenage Avin-Americans,trust me I hav healped manny HA!! for all you kno I may be one too!!!
Whatever glad I could healp good luck.
Kendra.N.B

Anonymous said...

it looks like a blood chart... i know i work with them..... well i work with blood but i know the charts lol...... well.....

Anonymous said...

It looks like a line graph... I think it is comparing survival rate hence 'series' then a plot showing a number... not sure. Maybe kidnappings. Wow. Very interesting....

Anonymous said...

Weel Its not a graph of ages.NO ONE con live 7,000 years like it says!!!!! Scientists can't live with em', but you sooooooooooooo can live without em'!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Why cant I see any of the pics? Did u take them off?