I know this is totally off topic but, I wonder how much they had to pay for the whole building in general.?!
Don't go in there. You'll just get jumped by a bunch of erasers like always ends up happening right when you are about to do something important.
you credit Max with the quote when her voice said it. And she thinks she knows what Racism and inequality are.
Wow! creepy is rigt! See you in the sky!
Post a Comment
4 messages to The Flock:
I know this is totally off topic but, I wonder how much they had to pay for the whole building in general.?!
Don't go in there. You'll just get jumped by a bunch of erasers like always ends up happening right when you are about to do something important.
you credit Max with the quote when her voice said it. And she thinks she knows what Racism and inequality are.
Wow! creepy is rigt! See you in the sky!
Post a Comment