A Winged Kid's Christmas List.
Dear Santa,
Christmas is less than 2 weeks away. Between you, me, and this electronic device, I'm kinda bummed out - or maybe it's just plain old synical. A little bit of Ebenezer Scrooge meets The Grinch.
I just watched Angel compile a list of things she wants for Christmas. Ballerina slippers, and one of those large bubble wands. That's just Angel. There's a flock of us. (Pun intended.) Let's be honest, and here comes the bah-humbug part...you can't get her all that stuff. You're a busy guy.
As cheese-whiz as this is gonna sound, and I'll deny saying it if anyone ever asks, we need a little Christmas. It's been a rough year. I'm not sure how it's gonna happen, though. Maybe you have some tricks up your red sleeves.
-Fang.
P.S. We may not have a chimney for you to squeeze yourself down, but Max can supply you with some stellar homemade cookies that will surely rival any goodies you'll find that those other kid's places.




