Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Washington, District of Cool.

I can't believe Miss Maximum Ride didn't know what a field trip was. You'd think she grew up in a lab or something.

Oh. Hmm.

Only reason I knew about it was from watching lots of Saved By the Bell reruns one day, so I can't blame her. Maybe. Sorta. Kinda.

Here's a few snapshots I took of our class trip to DC.

Things are moving and shaking this week in Washington, and I hope a little blonde girl with puppy dog eyes and freaky mind powers I know had nothing to do with it!

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.: Future home of the Mutant Party in 2018!


The Washington Monument: AKA "The Giant Pencil Point."


Ask Nudge about this Wall. She can tell you everyone's story. Everyone's.


The Capitol In Our Capital.

-Fang.

81 messages to The Flock:

Anonymous said...

yea i get 2 b first comment!!!
anyway glad your back
Ari got kinda boring with his boring self hate ranting

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Fang! I went to D.C. once. Have you tried hugging the corner of the Washington Monument and then looking straight up? It's wild. I didn't see the White House, but the Wall...that was indescribable.

Oh, I think you'd find interest in the Smithsonian Museum of Science. Don't worry. No werid smells or whitecoats!

CYA!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Ha ha. Real funny jokes there Fang.

Now seriously, I feel kind of sorry for you. Not everyone is a mean, immature brat like you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, awesome. I bet that was a good trip. But, i don't think your author thought about the REALLY LONG BUS RIDE FROM VIRGINIA TO PENNSYLVANIA!!!!!

Courtney said...

awesome

Anonymous said...

My brother watches Saved By The Bell repeats too. Nice pictures. You should consider that as a profession.

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhh poor nudge!!!!!!! (hi iggy!!!!!!)

Anonymous said...

thats so cool i always wanted to go to D.C. i hope you all had fun! good thing the flock is back ari was getting on my last nerves!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!

Anonymous said...

I live near DC...2 minutes from it actually...Anyway, poor Nudge. And great you guys are back. Ari WAS getting boring...no offence...not like it matters...

Blu said...

I guess you guys had fun!thats really great!You people don't get to just relax and have fun.

Your friend
Blu

Anonymous said...

O.o I've never been to Washington. You're so lucky, Fang... me, living in Canada, we never get to go there! All we get to do is watch our hockey teams lose night after night after night... except Calgary actually beat Dallas yesterday! Whoot!

kdiguana said...

Okaaaaaay then. Since when do you watch Saved by the Bell??

Innnteeeerrrreeesssting. . .

THEY SHOW RERUNS?!? Didn't know they showed it anyway. I saw it once. Sucked.

Maybe they don't show it in Hawaii. .

I've never been to D.C. before. Only within the islands.

-- Freak_with_Wings

Toa_Kopaka said...

Nice. D.C is pretty cool. ice everywhere when it snows.

Anonymous said...

A ha ha...not knowing what a field trip is....Oh well...

MAX AND FANG 4EVER! YOU CAN'T DENY IT, FANG!!

Anonymous said...

I`ll make sure to go to D.C 2018 see the Mutant Party. Go mutants!

Anonymous said...

WOW... i love D.C ..nice pic!!!

Anonymous said...

ya! woo hoo fang!

annie

Anonymous said...

How did Max know what a field trip was when you guys went to the zoo during your first trip to NYC?

Anonymous said...

Nudge, hang in there. I know it's hard to feel so many things, trust me, I work with traumatized people, I feel so many emotions in the course of one day...! But it makes you so much stronger, and one day maybe you can help those people who really need someone who knows how they feel!

Anonymous said...

FAAAAAAAAAANG!!! I missed you!

I get to go to Washington D.C.!

Executive Ave. lol

The Dork

Anonymous said...

It's cuz you're smarter not cuz you watched more tv.

The Dork

Anonymous said...

omg! That's so weird! I was at DC on Sunday! I was wondering if you guys were flying around somewhere, and my mom thought I was weird for looking up the whole trip! lol. Anyway, hope you liked your field trip (that didn't involve tripping)!
~Candace

Anonymous said...

One of my older sisters went to D.C. once for a class trip and she too took some pics...I was suppose to go the year after she did but the whole 9/11 thing made it so my class couldn't go *sigh* oh well.

Anonymous said...

Lucky, I've always wanted to go to DC!

The Flames said...

Hey Fang, good to hear from you again!

I 've been to D.C. My great aunt Betty lives just outside, in Virginia, so one year for Thanksgiving, that's where we went.

God, was she a great cook.

Did you go the the Museum of Air and Space? Ha, I s'pose y'all don't need to. Because of the wings thing, eh?

~Cate

Anonymous said...

I luv u Fang but u gotta be nica 2 Max!!!! U no u 2 r destind 4 each other!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad ur back Fang! its ben way 2 long. wish i could go 2 DC. well, umm... hope u liked it there!
C ya O.o
p.s. I got my first job!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

wowww...
never seen america before..
hmmm.interesting

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys had fun, I won't tell you to tell Max to de-stress (because I know it won't do any good), and I won't tell you guys to keep an eye out for danger, and not just the school related kind. I hope you find rest before... yeah.

Anonymous said...

Way cool Fang!! ~_~ those pics are way cool. You should start a scrapbook of pics from your trips all over the US.

Fang you are TOTALLY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~_~

The Bookworm *_* Bye

GirLwithWings_NYC said...

Oh MY GOD!!!! I LOVE SAVED BY THE BELL!!!!!!!!!!! You rule Fang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the picture that says home of the mutant party 2018!!! SO AGREE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I can't even IMAGINE what it would be like for Nuge; it would be awful to have that 'gift' of hers

Anonymous said...

Cool. Ive been to D.C. in 7th grade, the whole freakin 7th grade went(thats alot by the way). Cool pictures, oh and Fang, your awesome by the way.

-Angela-

Anonymous said...

Cool. I went to D.C. like two years ago. It was freakin' awesome. Cool pictures too. You guys are freakin' awesome too. Especially you Fang. 0.o

-Angela-

Keifeto said...

Ha-ha thats cool! that was like yesterday, glad you all had fun lol. im going to start checking this out more often too lol

Anonymous said...

erm... I don't know if you were just joking or not, "Fang", but there's a slight problem with your futuristic vision of a Mutant Party winning the 2018 elections. First and foremost, there aren't any 2018 presidential elctions. Perhaps you need spend a little more time in math class or something, but 18 isn't a multiple of four and if you simply add consecutive four years to 2008 (the next presidential elctions) you get elections in 2012, 2016, and 2020. Perhaps you meant one of those. But good luck with the party anyway.

- The Watch

Anonymous said...

neva actuali been 2 da states cos i sorta liv i the uk...a little problem ther c...

Anonymous said...

Lol, I've been there!

Weird, the momument does look like a pencil point...

Anonymous said...

i kno nobody is gonna read this but hear it is:

MAX and FANG sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!!!!

HeHe:P OK i just hd to get that outa my system

Anonymous said...

yo... i think that you are the only one in the flock that knows what a field trip is... i don't see a picture of lissa in there....lol...

Anonymous said...

i went to D.C on a class trip last year at school. it was really fun. hope you enjoyed your trip!!!

Anonymous said...

inice pictures. when is Iggy gonna post again?
♥flying solo♥

Anonymous said...

Ok im glad the flock is back u guys r all still weidos. Ari was getting annoying. My bro went 2 DC 1 time 2 years ago. And just 2 be weird like every 1 else Fang u and Max r and had better go out and makeout n the 3rd book.

Anonymous said...

I love DC! Good to have you guys back. Ari was really getting on my nerves... why the heck couldn’t he have stayed dead!

Anonymous said...

k. i dont rememder if i told you or if i just wanted to. anyway, my schoool is going there this year on a field trip. over night! no wa in hell im going!

Anonymous said...

o. 1 more thing. u r sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just thought you should know.

Anonymous said...

OMG You can't deny it, Max and Fang belong together

Anonymous said...

Hmm. Mutant Party in '16. Could work. I have alreadyset plans in motin to goe elected in '08. And I'm 13. Vote New Youth Party in 2008

Anonymous said...

hey amelia thats so cool ive always wanted to get out of the country but im stuck in florida. and its not even the really cool part. its the most suberben suberbs everin a million years. i guesswe have disneyu and all that but its 3 hours away so ya. well... oh ya i love the maximum ride books so much. i am so nudge its scary. also my name is ari not like im evil though.

Anonymous said...

Hey amelia, ur not d only 1, i liv in d uk 2. It so annoyin cos every1 ere is from d states :(. O wel..... nuthin else 2say - keep us updated.... ermmmm ye, bi.

- xrosiex

Anonymous said...

Hey Everyone!
Can Ya'll come visit Alabama sometime? LOL! Keep Flyin!

Lunaka said...

...Nudge?

Tell me about that wall.

I'm curious.

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky!!! I get to go to D.C. when I am in 8th grade. I'm in 6th now.

Anonymous said...

Yay Fang you finally back on!

Anonymous said...

Go Angel!!
Mess those teachers up!!

Anonymous said...

Nice snapshots! I have been 2 D.c. annnnnnnnd i watch saved by the bell!!!!!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Fang, you need to be nice to Nudge about the wall.You could hurt her feelings.

I love that pic that says " Future home of the Mutant Party 2018." That is so freakin' awesome!! :)

Hope your feild trip was okay. No trmatics I hope?

Have fun at school... Hopefuly.

The Bookworm


~_~ Bye

PS You and Max are destined to be in love and you know it.SO get together already! GOSH ARE YOU BLIND (no offence Iggy) OR SOMETHING! YOU BOTH KNOW YOU LOVE EACH OTHER!

PPS that was just some thing random that came to mind. I was not kidding though you and max need to get thogether!

OK really sorry about that. I say random suff like that a lot.

*_* Love yall,Bye!

Anonymous said...

IGGY IS HOT!!! he is hotter than fang =]

Anonymous said...

So srry for Nudge any way glad your back and cool DC is alli've benn hearing so i'mchanging it up at little........ i'll offer advice keeps your eyes open and think before you act!

Anonymous said...

guess what, everybody!
"Maximum Ride 3: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports" is coming out soon!
i cant wait!

Anonymous said...

wooooowww!!
i havent even been to america, let alone washington!
heheheheheh
hi from the UK!
the flock should really come and visit the queen!
lmao

Anonymous said...

Ya'll should come visit Oklahoma during the spring, there are tornados and they are awesome. I have never seen one but our house almost got hit by the big F-5 on May 3 1999. It was the strongest tornado ever recorded. But there really is nothing to see in Oklahoma, it is boring, wait, there are lots of horses. I love horses! Anyway come and visit us.

I do not get to go to D.C. till I am in 10th (going into 10th that is) I am in 8th now. When I go I am going to go to the library of congress, because it is the biggest lirary in the world, and I love books......and history.

Love you Fang

The Dork

Anonymous said...

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! ders a new book comin out soon!!!!!!!! how could i not of known! hey wait a minute, didnt one jus come out, were u jus teasin :( ? anonymous who-ever-you-are. i hope you wernt, i no, ill search for it on google:)! cya later

-xrosiex

Anonymous said...

OMG! THE 3RD MAX RIDE BOOK COMES OUT MAY 22ND, I REPEAT MAY 22ND, IT SO LONG AWAY THOUGH, I CANT WAIT, ITS *PAUSES TO WORK OUT* 4 DAYS AFTER MY BIRTHDAY AN 6 MONTHS 7 DAYS 4 HOURS AN 34 MINS, DIS WAS RITTEN ON D 14TH NOVEMBER, AT 7:25 - UK TIME
HOPE DAT HELPS EVERYONE :)
-XROSIEX

Anonymous said...

I get to go to Washington this spring break with my school ($2,000 to get there.)I like having you back on it got kinda boring listining to Mr. I Hate Everything ranting about haw he hates everything.

Anonymous said...

You are hot!

Anonymous said...

Po0r FaNg! EvErYOnE DiStUrBs u TeLlinG u " i lOvE U!" hAhA, u R SoOOooOo Co0l! BlAh,BlAh,... So MiStERiUs AnD fREaKy.. JUsT lIKe Me... i'Ve WiNgS, BuT VAMPIRE wInGs.... love u
megan neovalerius

PD.
U AND MAX SHOULD BE TOGETHER

Anonymous said...

D: i'm so distraught. when u photoed the washington monument, u didnt show the pencil point!!! *cries*
o well
~cya someday (i wish)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anonymous said...

I really like D.C. I think that it would be totally cool to go on a field trip there. But seriously, try to be nicer to Max. I mean, gosh, lay off on not knowing what a field trip is.

Anonymous said...

I went to D.C. on a school trip a little while ago. It was amazing! We were all so stupid and tired after the ten hour drive that when the tour guide said the Washinton Monument was two diffrent shades of brown we beleived her when she said that the monument went up and down to avoid getting hit by planes, we believed her!

It was still fun though I do recamend not going to the Smithsonian Science Museume. That place was boring, smelt bad, and worst of all, this fat kid with a crush on one of my friends stalked us! But that's just what I say... listen to that flop person and go...if you want to...

Anonymous said...

The whole 8th grade at my school went to D.C. during the first week of October. It was amazing but it was also a 10 hour bus ride and we had a HUGE cross country meet the day we came back.

You should have gone to the National Cathedral. that place is awsome! (and I don't even go to church, not quite sure I believe in god either...)

Anonymous said...

iv been to the Wall,i cant even imagen what Nudge felt,you should try running up the lincoln monument,and then running back down.

Anonymous said...

way awesome pics!!!i feel sorry 4 nudge 4 touching the wall. it musta been horrible.got 2 go


youre my fav.

Anonymous said...

nice pictures!! you should do that as a living! (yeah, right) i guess school is different than in the evil lab. one takes you on feild trips, and one gives you wings. you get them both!

i feel for you!

Anonymous said...

replying to anonymous:
Wow. Ha ha. Real funny jokes there Fang.

Now seriously, I feel kind of sorry for you. Not everyone is a mean, immature brat like you.

What I say:

I toally dissagree. If Max died you, Fang, would be the perfect back-up leader!!

Unknown said...

poor nudge... i bet she cried... alot

Anonymous said...

that is so cool. i wish i could go there. i have like a great great grandpa or something on the wall. ask nudge what she knows about it.

Anonymous said...

Tell Nudge I'm sorry about what happened at the Vietnam memorial. It must have been horrible, feeling all those sad memories.
A word of advice: NEVER GO TO A HOLOCAUST MEMORIAL.

Anonymous said...

nice pics Fang hope you and max keep very close and never split up the flock ever again that was horrible
but love you anyway!

Love to fly-

Anonymous said...

That's cool! I LOVE that show, but unfortunately they don't show it now, even on reruns. Ah, well. I think they have it in season box-sets now though.