Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Destination: South

Nudge and Angel are perhaps a wee bit too excited about this Florida expedition. They also won't stop singing "White & Nerdy," their new favorite song.

...I feel a new iMix coming on.

Gazzy found this article while catching up on the latest news (and trying to see if psycho parents of the year, the Griffiths had sold a book deal on "James: Our Flying Goldmine" yet): Australian Parliament Lifts Cloning Ban.

Stuff like that is kinda scary for the Flock, because we've seen the dangers of when science goes from brilliant to botched, falling into the wrong hands with questionable morals (and, in Jeb's case, the ability to randomly resurface from years of absence from the "dead").

Maybe we should forget this whole Florida thing and go there. I always wanted to see the Opera House in Sydney. We can talk to the Parliament and say, "Hey!"

...I haven't given much thought as to what comes after that. It sounds clutch* in my head, I swear.

We need to find an alternative method of transportation for Total. He keeps drooling in Fang's backpack when he sleeps. He snores, too.

-Max

*Nudge's new vocab word of the day: Clutch (adj.): Key, perfect, appropriate

96 messages to The Flock:

Anonymous said...

Max, stem cells can be good if used for the right reasons. And also, you realize how LUCKY you are to have WINGS?! I would do a WHOLE LOT for wings!
Anyways, you should ditch the Florida plan (AND DON'T GO INTO SWAMPS!) and go straight to Austrailia. Discover some supposedly extinct Thylacines. W00t!
~ theinsanitymarcheson@yahoo.com
P.S. (Fang! E-Mail me!)

Anonymous said...

Max! Go straight to Australia! NO STOPS!
Nudge! Keep talking!
Iggy! welcome back!
FanG! E-mail me!
I would do a WHOLE LOT for wings....
~theinsanitymarcheson@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

First comment, yay!

I love that song, it's so totally awesome! I want to go to Sydney!

-The Dork

The Wicked Witch of the South-East said...

hey, 'White & Nerdy' is a geat song! *puts on hurt face* Australia is quite a way away. Are you sure you'll make it..? Poor Total, shame about the snoring...maybe you can get something for that, like, I dunno, ear muffs? Maybe not that appropriate, but at least your ears'll be warm.

Max said...

WHITE&NERDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UR KIDDING RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT IS SO FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT'S ALSO MY 2 LITTLE SISTERS FAVORITE SONG AND JUST BETWEEN ALL OF US READING THIS THEY R TERRIBLE SINGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY GET THE PITCH, BEAT, TEMPO,ECT. AND EVERYTHING ELSE WRONG EXCEPT THE WORDS, THAT'S THE ONLY THING THEY GET RIGHT. BUT WHEN THEY TRY BUT NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER SUCCEED IT MAKES EVERYONES' EARS SERIOUSLY BLEED!!!
WELL ONLY TO THE PEOPLE AROUND AND MOST OF THE TIME THEY'LL DO IT BY ME JUST TO TICK ME OFF, EVEN THOUGH THEY KNOW THAT I'M GOING TO EXPLODE ON THEIR FRIENKING HEADS.


OH!!!
AND WELCOME BACK IG!!!

Anonymous said...

why do you want to say "Hey!" to the Parliment?

Anonymous said...

i evny you iggy. you can blow stuff up easy. i don't even know how to make explosives. anytime you and the flock are in scotland, drop in on me, and i'll put you up for however long so long as you teach me how to make explosives.

but dont't bother right now, it's going into winter and it's wet and soggy and horrible.

Anonymous said...

well, i live in australia and i was shocked when i read the article. i mean, how dymb do ya get? i agree with the first comment... id love to have wings. but stem cell cloning is frigging unacceptable!

Anonymous said...

lol, awwe poor fang =[[
mutant dog drool is always the worst.

Anonymous said...

yeah come to florida... i live in fl. even though it pretty much sucks... oh yeah DO NOT GO TO DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!! hi iggy...

<333emma

Anonymous said...

do not go to astralia!!!!!

if u do i will kill u

head up to the great lakes and MICHIGAN

say hello to me and my favorite MICHIGANDER FRIENDS

it will be beastly

and to the other person,, she wants to say hey to parlement to beat them up for not stopping cloning

THE END!!!!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha soooo funny about total

i love white and nerdy!!!!! P.S I LOVE IGGY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

my suggestion is to turn 90° so that you are going west. if u do come to Oregon, i live there and there is plenty of open space here as well as large forest where you can hide and lots of farms and birds including birds of prey.

The Flames said...

White and Nerdy is my theme song.

Eep, they LIFTED the ban? That's probably going to come back and haunt you in your very forseeable future.

Oh, and make sure y'all are in Disney World come this March. ^_^

You should get Total hang-glider for dogs, you know? You have enough fans here. Maybe one of them is related to a professional hang-glider maker. Besides, maybe Fang DESERVES said drool, eh?

~Cate

Lunaka said...

Haha. Now let's just sit back and imagine Angel singing 'White & Nerdy.'

Anonymous said...

Go to Florida. Disney World is awsome trust me I've been there.



P.s. Don't ride the tower of terror it would make nudge angel total and gazzy sick.

p.s.s. tell Iggy to come and teach me how to make explosives.

p.s.s.s. I know you and fang were made for each other I rember what happened at the beach before

Anonymous said...

DOG DROOL SUCKS!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to agree with Angel and Nudge on their new favorite song.

Anonymous said...

What on... I... Wh... Oh im not going to say anything

Toa_Kopaka said...

Nice going. Cool. I would take the advice on not going into the swamp. Never know whats hidding in there. An answer to ur Total problem: ditch him or baby carring case

Anonymous said...

You rock socks max! Florida is a good idea, at least it's warm there. Plus the beach! Can't wait for the next book, e-mail me fang!
Pheonix_90912@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I vote Australia.

Anonymous said...

stem cell cloning has its ups and downs: cure thousands of cancer, alzheimers, Huntington's disease, etc., or engineer horrible experiments that push biology to its limit. All I know is that this double-edged sword controversy will last a long time, and sorta has. Just travel to Florida while sing "White and Nerdy" and try to sort things out

Anonymous said...

HAHA!!!"White & Nerdy"!!thats funny.neway, u should go to florida.Its gonna be awesome until u get kidnapped(or is it birdnapped?watever)and stuck in a tank.whoops,did i just type that? sorry.JUST LOOK OUT PLANES!!or ur gonna b like a fly on a windshield.

broncko2 said...

*scream realy loud* I love the books now theres a 3rd? *scream realy realy loud*

Anonymous said...

SAY NO TO CLONING!

yep thats what i got to say...

*fangs true sister*

Anonymous said...

omg! Tell Nudge and Angel that White and Nerdy is the best song ever! That is my anthem! Anyway, I hope you enjoy Florida. I went there this summer. Disney World rocks! Only, when I went there, they had the Pirates of the Caribbean ride closed. I was very angered. It should be open now, though. I hope you get to ride it. Anyway...
I love you, Iggy!
Tell the flock I said hi,
Be safe,
~Candace

Anonymous said...

Wow. Cloning ban lifted?

That really sucks.


Hope you find something for Total.

Anonymous said...

Hey max. i have an idea for the total situation. get a lot of fabric and kinda make a sort of but not really bag thats sturdy and put some strong string/ thread on it and tie it to a bag. just an idea. oh but iggy, you should email me some time: cool_e_girl@hotmail.com
it would be so cool. I love you iggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sees you alls later.
♥flying solo♥

Anonymous said...

i forgot something: Nudge and Angel will get over that song soon. and tell them tey're awesome. you're awesome too. the whole flock is really to me. you guys are my escape from my life. whenever i feel sad or alone or mad i just start reading one of your books and i feel so much better. i can't wait for the third book and the first movie.
well, tell ig i love,
♥flying solo♥

Anonymous said...

Max just go to florida and have some down time. you all need the rest and you know it.

Poor Fang! He gets drool all over his backpack. That is so not good. tell Total to stop drooling in Fangs backpack.

"White & Nerdy" is such a cool song. It is the first song on the cd I made last night.I think it is awesome and my frieds think so too.

The Bookworm

PS Fang is so HOTT!!!!

Okay got to go now.

~_~ bye!

Anonymous said...

p.s. peoples
i might use two different names now. so if you see this name: I_LOVE_IGGY_1000_TIMES_AND_MORE, that's me. I might change cause it still needs a little work so i'll let you know if i do.
later,
♥flying solo♥

Anonymous said...

I have a few questions that I feel should be answered by SOMEONE. (Max, *cough cough* Fang!)
1. Why is there a time difference between the books and the blog? Will we eventually get caught up?
2. How do wings fit into clothes, especially girls' clothes?
3. WHEN WILL MAX AND FANG FINALLY REALIZE THEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER?!
~theinsanitymarcheson@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

First of all; hey! Just cause I'me white and nerdy! (only jokin!) and second of all, why not visit the great barrier reef while your out there!

Anonymous said...

Anyone one would do for wings! Well except you guys with the world on your backs and osme very annoyin voice (Max). But still it must better that my daily routine:
Wake Up,
Breakfast,
School,
Get Home,
Home Work,
Bed.

Come on, you have freedom!!

Anonymous said...

IG'S BAK!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!
glad u realisd sams a typical boy n dat both he n da RHW r jerks!!! fang+max 4eva!!! hav fun in florida!!! n if u go2 a beach, dont try to slit yor arm open n get a certain chip out...it wont do u any gd n fang wil stop u nyways...n ul worry evry1...

Anonymous said...

o yeh, im amelia frm b4 but i got a blog so i use my name now...synconi kasilla that is...

Anonymous said...

*SCREAMS BLOODY MURDER* dam kitten teeth r supr sharp!!!!!!!!!!! my hand looks as ugly as me mom's now!
Srry my new kitti is EVIL!!!!! he bit my hand like a billion times!
O~O at least he sleepin now. Max kick Sam's ass k? it'd b cool!!! I luv dis blog its so coolio!!!!!!
Fang, u can just put a towel in the bag it'll work. O! and speakin of drool i no a cat (my kitten's mom) that drools!!! its gross.
SAY HI 2 EVRY1 FER ME!!!!!!!

C ya! O.o
PS i've got no idea wut white and nerdy is
and i still dont no y theres a "word verification" thingy

Anonymous said...

Hey MAx! OMG WHITE AND NERDY!!! my sister LOVES thsong!!! Anyways, strait to Australia, NO STOPS!! oo poor fang, toal keeps drooling on him! O... that reakky sucks.
XOXOXOXOXOXOX
KAT

Anonymous said...

really?????? total snores???my dog snores 2!!!!!!!! but he dosen't drool yuck!!!!!! what does it sound like??? my dog sounds like the stero type snore hhhhuuuuaaahhhh sssshhhhoooooo xlike,10,000,000
heeeeheeeeeee!!!!!:)

Anonymous said...

for got to say this is last comment: if u come to Oregon maybe see if Iggy and Gazzy can teach me how to make explosives. a little pyro techincs never hurt any one (well maybe not anyone) and who does not love a nice fireball?

P.S. IG, Gazzy? what u did in that school when u found those files was great maybe if u come to west linn Oregon we can see about making some remote dets for those explosives

Anonymous said...

LETS ROLL TO SYDNEY!!!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT FOR 3rd BOOOOK

Anonymous said...

ahahahahahahahahaha! TOTAL SNORES! Poor Fang agian though,,, that must suck, i'd be fed up by then... White and Nerdy is an ok song,,, its a bit annoying now though,,, stupid sister loves it... yea im more of a TSO, Billy Talent person myself... o and tell feng that if he likes TSO he wud probably love Billy Talent,,, Annnd if you don't want to go to Austraila ooorrrr Florda. COME LIVE WITH ME!!! I live in Canada,,, we've been taking American run aways for years! LOL think about it,,, gud idea nooo??? well get back to me on that if you wud like to take me up on that offer,, im sure we would have a tone of fun...
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
KAT

Blu said...

Ok White & Nerdy good song.You should listen to rock.Come on Fang you should at lest listen to rock.
Its really cool music.Try listening to Taking Back Sunday they are great or Nirvana their awsome too.Oh and about coming to Florida you should.I live there you can stay at my house.I live in West Palm Beach so look me up.ok? well i can give you food and a place to crash and just chil.So remember me and messge me soon bye.

Your friend
Blu

Anonymous said...

Hey Max.Lucky.I wish I had wings.Youd probably say It's not so great.But hey, if its anything like a rollarcoster, count me in.

Janae said...

They see me mowin' my front lawn,I know they're all thinking I'm so White N' nerdy.

that my friends is a hilarious song.

I have to do articles about embryonic stem cell research in my biology class.

Anonymous said...

ooh, gesss it's hard to transpt. total. But I KNEW somethig was gunna happen! Four letters:
The First one is a word for "in the first person"
The Second is a type of shirt
The third..........ok ok. It's:
++++++++--+++++++---+++++++--+----+
---+---------+------+---------+--+----+---------+------+----------+------+---------+------++++++----+-+-----+---------+------+--------+---+--+++++++-----+------++++++--+----------------------------------------
-myspace.com/nudge_s_twin

Anonymous said...

neva heard o "White + Nerdy". wit band sings it? or is it only in america? i liv in scotland.

Luv Ya Loads!!

PS. Max, dont bothr goin abroad, too much water 2 cross. head 2 Canada or Mexico or Brazil.

Anonymous said...

HAHA U guys should go the opposite direction and go to SAINT JOHN NB. ya go to canada eh?

LUv the book lol

Anonymous said...

c if it was me i wud totally go 2 florda, buuuttt, 4 u no dont go, but u'll go even if i tell u not 2 soooooo... just beware, cuz u never no when sum ones gonna put u in a tank that takes away all your senses, *hint *hint. WELL! thats it 4 now, ill talk to you later then...
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
¿?≈КάŤ≈‼

Anonymous said...

ok interesting developements but i thought clutch meant to hold on to something really tight?
PS sold the movie rights yet?? because your story would so make best picture

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey dude (a.k.a Max) I so dont blame nudge and Angle 4 singing White and Nerdy its awsome. They c me rolllin. anyway g2g. luv yaz!!
~Hot buatch
p.s Max can u tell Fang i said id makeout with him anytime lol.

Anonymous said...

i LOVE that song!!!!
have u guys seen the music vid?
you'd love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Stem cells can be used for good, but chances are money grabbing lunatics, will try and make a profit out of it, they prob will have some dodgy black op. and suck the money out of all the tax payers. so that they can pay for it and when it all backfires its our fault. Don't go to Florida go somewhere out of the way like Seattle or Canada and you'll be safe. *PhOeNiX*

Anonymous said...

I think you should go to Rhode Island. The smallest state rules. Don't go to Australia. It is an EL NINO year which will cause droughts and fires and tornados in Australia. Rhode Island will have a mild winter. You will love it.

Anonymous said...

oh my freaking gosh max, i would give ANYTHING to have wings! that would be sooooo cool! i could totally trust my friends with it too! oh, and i have heard white and nerdy wwwaaaayyy too many times, so i totally agree with you on it being annoying, lol.. oh, and fang loves you, just the FYI

~ wish i could fly

Anonymous said...

A clue, Total would be the least of your problems if you were to head to Australia.

1: making it across the sea would be impossible without a boat, and a boat would be the perfect place for a ambush if Erasers decided to tag along because all around there is what? WATER!!!

2: ...Florida would do you a world of good, and in the future, a world of bad...but don't worry about that now, go there.

3: Australia would have custody over you if you were caught there, because there has been nothing like you seen there, you would be even more closly tested (and maybe disected!) than at the school.

4: total would get peeved in that heat, get sinus congestion from the dust, and snore more.

Advice: when your done with florida, visit Ella, she would have a blast with total, maybe even dog-sit him a bit (hint-hint) and you could touch base with the modern world.

~Bill~

Anonymous said...

hey were can i find sams blog????????
anyone know ???????????
dont go into any swamps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love ya max and fang =)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! You are so FREAKING LUCKY to have wings! it sucks about those dang Erasers, though. I daydream all the time about being in the flock! Super strength, the ability to FLY!!!! Max, know how you feel about having voices in your head..... I have them too...! I have a super power too, I can read minds. Your thinking I am psycho, right? LOL.
Fang or Max e-mail me at fafaman998@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

oh gosh I'm scared! Ya know how there is allways the entire flock on the cover of the book? Look closely on book 3! I only counted FIVE! I THINK ONE OF THE FLOCK IS GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!
[starts crying] NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, e-mail me Fang. You so freaking rock XD

Anonymous said...

hey! im new to this blogging thing. im not going to do much of it. how did you guys decide to go to florida? you should go to ohio, it is pretty up here. you guys are sooo lucky to have wings! do you guys have yahoo messenger? if so add my user name so we can talk it is jeffwilley13 thanks! talk later,
~JEFF~

Anonymous said...

Try carrying total, or... dunno. It's a long way to australia, I wouldn't consider flying there (but thats me)

Anonymous said...

Come visit me, I live in Boca Raton. ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, before I forget, DO NOT GO TO BUTTERFLY WORLD.
And for the sake of milkshakes, Angel, enjoy Florida's waters and GO SCUBA DIVING!!! It's awesome. ^-^
One more thing.
Don't go anywhere near the old, abandoned community school in Boca Raton. Espestis invades, plus, they're tearing it down.
A note for all of you:
Max-stay strong, and keep using that stone-hard head of yours.
Iggy-Play it low. Please try not to make my espestis-filled school blow up before we move into the new school.
Gasman-Same as Iggy, and take care of yourself. I know you can, but just be sure to tell Max if you get REALLY tired. Don't want you falling of of the sky from exaustion, now, do we?
Nudge-You rock! Keep that mouth running!
Angel-Try not to make the President blow up Denmark, my sister lives there. And stay gold.
Fang-E-mail theinsanitymarcheson@yahoo.com before she/he explodes. Boom. Too late. Juuust kidding. But really, don't let Max tear herself up and try to pull her chip out. O.o That was scary. Support her, make sure she's strong. Be a good brother. =) (Man, I always wanted an older brother....Angel and Nudge are lucky.)
-Ren

Anonymous said...

u sooooooo can't stop blogging now!!!!!! im the one that said the sereo tye snorin thing and that wuz like forever ago!!!!!!!! flordia is grea just watch out for motels and the notorious ari!!!!!!!
moooooohaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa(do evil grin) i just know these things:)
bye
p.s. hurry up with the third book im dying here!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

white and nerdy is a cool song! glad they're singing that instead of chicken noode soup. that songs annoying!!

Anonymous said...

POST A NEW POST! i no, i have no life... lol yea well, im obsessive. not really but yea... im rambling arent i?? hmmm well post soon pleeeeaaaasseee! Tell fang 2 post, cuz u no, he super hot... anyway yea post before i go crazy, or post so many times the system crashes... lol.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
ßÿέβўЄ
Кǻŧ

Anonymous said...

I tried 2 leav u guys a message, but it s messed up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ITEX!
THAT"S the message!
www.myspace.com/nudge_s_twin

Anonymous said...

Austrailia is beast. my friend went there and had the best time of her life. besides there are plenty of hot guys!!!!!!!!! Although if you go by Austria you could have an even better time. Austria is like the coolest place ever!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

speaking of angel, Sammi Hanratty should play her in the movie, doncha think?

Anonymous said...

you should totally go to Austallia!!!!
me and my friend (who is also completly addicted to the books) always fantasized about going to Ausrallia. That would be sooo much fun!!!! and forget about the whole flordia thing. since i am a new yorker i know what i'm talking about when i say that its just way to hot down there!!! except i have never been there in the winter so maybe its colder... but anyway, white and nerdy is the worst song in the world. i definitly feel your pain. my friend's little sister is OBSESSED with that song and since i like live at my friends house i am in terrible pain when i hear that now. AUGGH! now i have it stuck in my head!!!!!!!

keep in touch!!
*purple goose*

Anonymous said...

I think going to Australia would be a good idea. Waaay less populated areas out there. Who knows, you may even be spotted by a tribe of aboriginees (i dont think thats spelled right but you get it right?) and be revered as gods!! That would be cool...

-Flickering_Heart (AKA young and crazy :))

Anonymous said...

WHOOT TAMPA BAY FL! WELCOME BACK IGGY AND WHITE AND NERDY ROCKS!!!!

Anonymous said...

WHEN ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO POST AGAIN? Never mind on the whole seconed name thing. I was having an off day. oh, btw i've been reading the first and seconed book pretty much nonstop so i can get myself even more excited. And btw i hope the movie peoples choose GOOD actors and actresses for your parts. such as, i hope they don't put Dakota Fanning for your part Max. No offense to her, because she is a pretty good actress, but i could just never see her playing your part. Well anyways, I need to go and finish getting ready for school so see ya!(no it's nothing like the two different schools you've been to so far in your life so don't worry)
later,
♥flying solo♥

Anonymous said...

Sorry to bother...but id just like to say..

IGGY UR THE GREATEST!!!!...sorry again...im a fan girl^^

e-mail me if u want^^

rubi_t1235@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

White and nerdy is a good song but you should try to listen to eminem without me its realy good just type it in on google video next time your on a computer in one of the genetic mutation labs or what ever they're called lol
From the beaver.....you don't wanna know trust me P.S. They see me mowing my front lawn I can tell they think im white and nerdy..I think those are the words lol beaver_boi@hotmail.co.uk e-mail me fang and max

Anonymous said...

post alredy!! i have no life, so this is what i look forward to!

tell fang i said hi!!


practiclynudgessister

:-)

Anonymous said...

well, this is isnt that good, but i found another website that was kinda cool about extreme plastic surgery...you could have wings or even a tail in about 5 years, they could move, but you would have to go through extremely dangerous trials to actually fly unfortunatlely. it would require you to get injections for 1: Small Incredibly strong muscles, Injections to the eyes for longsight, and injections for the heart and lungs and as well in your bones to make them hollow, but strong, it would be an incredibly painful experience, it would feel like a piece of the school. oh and by the way, when a bird kid dies and goes to heaven, do they grow a 2nd pair of wings ahaha

Anonymous said...

btw for Ig, i know too many homemade recipes for fireworks. like one that rains down fire and red sparks after it shoots up in the air and explodes, i call it the HellRaiser, light it and then get outta the way!! not too pretty if you stay right next to it might lose a wing or two. i know how to make explosives that can take down a shed or small explosives that can blow up a door for infiltrations cool huh?

Anonymous said...

hey max,
u r sooooo lucky to have u'r wings. they must be sooooo awsome. besides, u say that there is notin like flyin! and go out w/ fang!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love ya
-angel

ps- i love fnick and angel!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HI MAX I`VE RED ALL OF YOUR BOOKS I`M LOOKING forword to the next book and the movie.max or fang e-mail me ,here is my e-mail zoobiekitty222@sbcglobal.net.

Anonymous said...

HI MAX I`VE RED ALL OF YOUR BOOKS I`M LOOKING forword to the next book and the movie.max or fang e-mail me ,here is my e-mail zoobiekitty222@sbcglobal.net.

Anonymous said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh! I luv 'White and Nerdy'!!!
Have you heard the song 'Like a Surgeon' and 'Eat It' also expressively by Weird Al Yankovic.

Anonymous said...

ure confusing

Anonymous said...

white & nerdy!thats sounnds funny but i have never heard of it.well if u have time email me at sobeer15@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

that sing is evil by the way don't go to sidney head towards Texas and forgive jeb he means well im sure of it

-Ellimist

Anonymous said...

to- "theinsanitymarcheson@yahoo.com" (first comment): you know they aren't REAL ppl?? i mean they haven't actually grafted avian and human DNA together. ITS JUST A BOOK it's an AMAZING book but it's fictional!! Fang can't email you!!
PS- when do you get out of the insane asylum??

Anonymous said...

ok ppl MAXIMUM RIDE IS A FICTIONAL BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS!! they are an amazing set of books and i can't stop talking about them BUT they are FICTIONAL!!!!

Anonymous said...

i have always wanted to go to ANY opera house, much less a famous one. i would go there instead of "disney land"

Anonymous said...

Max,
Graft some wings on that dog. Then Fang won't have to carry him and you will not have to dive after a psycho mutant dog anymore. Plus you won't hear him complain about it because from what I heard he wants wings anyway. Even though you would not want a
"Flying talking mutant dog". On another note, WHAT KIND OF NUTCASE WOULD LIFT A CLONING BAN !?!?!?!?!? If Jeb atually cared about you he would have done these things:
A. Told you that he was not dead. B. Killed Ari.
C. kept the erasers away from you , not led them to you.
D. stayed away from the whitecoats, unless undercover (Witch is a possibilaty, I hate to admit.)
Did it not say on the papers you got from the Institute that Iggy's dad was "deceased". Witch means that Iggy's mom, if she married again, would not have the same last name. Just curious. Also I don't think that whitecoats have morals, other than distorting the DNA of inoccint children.

DarkHawk09

Max, hook up with Fang.
Fang, hook up with Max.

Anonymous said...

I love White and nerdy! it is very clutch for me ;)

Anonymous said...

Lol! I LOVE White & Nerdy!!!


*sings* They see me mowin' my front lawn...


Fang should totally consider having Weird Al play his part in the movie...


~*~CinderellaEllaBella/Mustardseed~*~