Locked Out and The Acorn Explained
Yo,
So my blog got locked. It was uncool. Some notice that Fly On was a "spam blog." I don't trust it.
Also, I was mad (among other words).
But, that's why I haven't been blogging. It took Nudge a week to hack back in.
It's been eerily quiet for us lately. Like that time when there were no more Erasers. Nothing's happened yet. Talking about it only makes the quiet more ominous.
In other news.
Some of you were asking about the "deeper meaning" of that Acorn video.
Well, I like that video because it's so organic. It seems to talk about the scope of the world and your place in it, which ties into what we're fighting against. And it's just really imaginative. Kinda Golden Compass-y. So that's fun.
Also, this is the band's explanation, quoted from the YouTube page:
Flood Pt. 1 is a modern fable with many hidden meanings in the video's several twists and turns.
A penny falls from the sky and begins a cataclysmic chain of events.
A glacier falls from a subarctic cliff and wakes a giant who sleeps beneath the sea.
The angry giant unleashes his fury in the form of a Tsunami which forms into evil storm clouds that spew rain storms of treasure and gold into a bucolic river, where our hero (and heroine) are picking snails.
The two escape the storm in their small boat, and are carried on this current of disaster. Joined by a wise old snail, they witnesss burning carnivals, Escaped zoo animals, and trashed trailer parks, and other such melee as they make their way to the shore.
They dance with lions, and cross a desert, cluttered with dinosaur bones and hidden treasures, and climb on board a flying turtle who takes them on a harrowing journey into the sky, through the carnival, and to a safe place in the grass.
They plant a snail and are catapulted into outer space, saved by a forgotten satellite.
As they peer down towards the earth, a penny falls from our heroine's pocket, starting the chain all over again.
Anyway, I hope you liked it. Max definitely did. And you seemed to, too. Thanks for all your comments.
Next up, something to lighten the mood, a Funny Monday Video. Iggy and I are Googling....
Fly on,
Fang





166 messages to The Flock:
Cool. Some things in the video I didn't really see that way. Very interesting.
THE FLOCK ROCKS!!!
You got locked out of your own blog? That would tick me off to. Aren't you glad to have Nudge around?
neat...
Awesome. :)
Earth Day is around the corner!
April 22. :)
Oh and just say you like Max already, I'm dying.
I think that video had really deep meaning to what the world is like and what people who like the world are trying to protect. I agree with you Fang^_^
You guys are rock!
-JD
cool vid, if a bit confusing. "spam blog"?
hahahahaha...oh no
CONFUSION!!! i don't get it, especially coming from you, no offense.
jill;)
Ooooooooh, I didn't really get it. That's really cool how just one small thing can start all that.
*Not to Self* While in outer space, do not let loose change fall out of pocket
~*~CinderellaEllaBella/Mustardseed~*~
oh. okay. you were locked out.
i was begining to have like... Flock-Withdrawls...
go on you tube and type in dramatic chipmunk the original, it funny.
Jill;)
i just saw the video its cool.
Jill
Hi Fang!! *waves* Anyway, silence is better than running from Flyboys, right? I know it's a bit dull, but it's better than being forced to kick butt 24/7. Don't let you guard down! They could come back at any time. *dun dun duuunn*
This is SO RANDOM, but I think you would like the song "Time is Running Out" by MUSE. it's awesome, and I think you would like iT! Max and Iggy will probably like it too =D
wow, could i possibly be first? How distinctly odd. Actually, I bet I'm not. There's probably people that hang on your every word and will have commented immediately after you posted. Anywho, That was a pree chizz video. I didn't quite get it at first, though, 'cause i was dead tired when i watched it. Ah well.
Ees anano retal
Cuppy
So, I've been thinking a lot lately about Iggy's new abilities to "see" and it occurred to me that his new power is awesome but at the same time, not. I mean, it's great that he may be able to see again one day with the ways things are going but will that be it? If he's able to see then he just becomes a normal bird kid (yeah, I know, "normal bird kid"?) but without any other super cool powers. He should get something more that he can actually use to contribute to the flock, like maybe being able to see a few seconds into the future or something. That'd be cool. I love you Iggy!!
:D
Whoot!
Funny Monday videos!!!
you should check out "Have you seen my baseball?!" by my friend's account on youtube called "HollaLala".
Yeah. No idea.
Oh, look up the Smosh videos too.
They are completely awesome.
And that sucks that your blog was locked. I've never had mine do that before.
Anyway, catch up with cha later.
-Peace to the outs
Kaila Nicole [R.I.P. Victims of 4/20/1999 at Columbine High School. We Will Always Remember You.]
some of it was going so fast i couldn't figure out what was going on! thanks for the play-by-play!
Techie
say hi to Iggy for me!
MUHAHAHAHA!!!!! FIRST REVIEW!!
MUHAHAHA!!!-HACK! COFF!- ....ahum!
well...i forgive you for not posting. and i speak for everyone.:)
i finished reading the 4th book. it was AWESOME!!
you=AWESOME!
Max, quit avoiding the fact that you love Fang, he has seemed to come to terms with it. (besides, you guys act like Mom and Dad almost all the time)heehee...
~fly on!
-Loveless
Dude, you've gotta check this out at Youtube. Type in parkour and check out how crazy these ppl are, it's pretty sick. And for music... Meglomaniac by Incubus. Just in case you wanna check some new cool stuff.
Peace out.
Zabam.
Cool.
Hey fang and the gang
That was alot of info to take in!!! And I did enjoy the acorn video! Keep on posting and your gaurd upp!!!
O so thats why it took u guys so long. that song was cool!
Wow thats totally amazing and of course max liked it you showed it to her and well i like it too it was really amazing just like you ^_^ well i still say that i LOVE YOU Fang ^_^..keep on fighting
The One And Only
Vampire Grl
I wondered what happened to u all!
Im glad NuDgE hacked in
:)
i hope things arent to quiet
that would be boring
at least ur all safe
The Acorn was great
i liked it alot
I liked the video. It made me think and made me want to re-think my career choice. But I'm still going to be a writer of some sort. Thanks for the update!!
-Poppy
Fang, if you type "People Bowling" into youtude it will show the abosolute funniest Roller Coaster Tycoon video on earth. Hope you blog soon! Cya!
wow, thats deep
fly high and fly free
-Iceshadow
Locked? For having a mass amount of views? Lame. At least its better now, I really miss hearing from you guys =).
And I absolutely loved that video. I made me feel pretty small in the world when you think about how your actions can affect the world as a whole. I guess I didn't get the same message you did but I'd say its open for interpretation! :D
Keep 'em coming Flock ;).
hey fang this is a poem i wrote i know it is off the subject of your entry but i don't care
there's so many things to know
there's so many things to feel
there's so many things to show
and all this stuff is real
sometimes i want to leave
all this hectic mess
i don't know what to do,and it pains my sleve
even though i am part of the crime i confess
the world is rapidly changing
for the worse
and yet we are not changing
our pullutionous course
what's going to make you see?
what's going to make you hear?
are you going to wait until the water is lapping at your feet?
what's going to make you see?
what's going to make you hear?
the earth is calling
and it's making itself loud and clear
are you listing?
do youeven care?
don't you know
it's a world you and i share
hope u like it
sorry i used "until the water is lapping at your feet" from your book
hannah
Hey.
Yeah that was um...different. I never look on YouTube for that kinda stuff. It’s more like Smosh and my friends’ vids and whatever. Do you guys watch Smosh? They’re HILARIOUS. YOU MUST WATCH THEM! They are like fabulous.
But seriously. There r topics that need addressing. Like the fact that the series has spiraled down to “not so good, not worth reading” on my scale. The 1st book was fab, the 2nd was the best in my opinion, the 3rd was okay, and the 4th book was suckish to the max.
Fang has totally lost his character, and Max is becoming annoying. It’s like the books are repetitive. Remember in the 3rd book where Fang kissed Max and she flew away when he tried again? Huh. It seems like that JUST happened in the 4th.
I’m trying not to be cruel here, I’m just concerned. How will there be 12 books if only at the 4th book I’m sick of reading? On average, every time a new one comes out, I finish it in less than a day. The 4th book took me a month to finish because I was so disinterested.
Anyways, just do your thaaang.
Luv ya Fang & featherly frenz.
Much freaking love,
J
(aka the eternal flame)
p.s. Watch Smosh on YouTube!!! Or check out their site, smosh.com.
Glad to have you back Fang. You people should appreciate Nudge more. ;)
I can tell you right now that "eerily quiet" is way worse than, say, chaos. Something big is coming. Be on your guard.
Ah. About the video. It was... interesting. Slightly odd, though.
Rock on!
~Lothere
I like the chain of events thing, cunundrums are the most interesting things.
Well, the Golden Compass is actually anti-God. At the end of the last book, the author admitts he was Trying to kill God. So I'd compare it more to Narnia that Golden Compass.
Yeah, I've actually been keeping up with the blog for the past month, and when I checked up on it, there weren't anymore topics and I was all sad-ish. But now you have and I'm happy.
As for the "Acorn" thing--wow. Deepness. I like it.
OK, so for like the first time in AGES, when I've read this there weren't hundreds of comments, so that's cool. I feel all exclusive-like.
OK, not much more to say and I need to stop procrastinating on my homework, seeing as it's Sunday evening. YAWN.
Bye for now,
Alyssa
Hey guys!! this comment doesn't have anything to do with anything, but you guys rock! i haven't read #4 yet, but it looks good. Are there going to be more books?? i hope so. youre story is AWESOME! And the Acorn was interesting. why did max like it? and fang, u and max are great together!
Fly on and high,
Leopardfur
Hey Fang. you guys rock! i haven't read the 4th yet, but it sounds really good!! Are there going to be more?? youre story can't end yet!! you said that the Acorn was "golden Compass-y" so does that mean that the Golden compass is a good book? The acorn was interesting. oh yeah fang, u and max are great together!!
Fly on and high,
Leopardnose
YESSS IM COMMENTING AGAIN ON THE SAME POST!!!
But I was wondering Fang if u thought this looked like u!
I drew it myself, and it turned out kinda crappy, but I TRIED!!
http://forbiddenfruit881.deviantart.com/art/Fang-from-Max-Ride-70670858
Mucho Gracias!
~J
(aka the eternal flame)
And thus, our winged hero's, those angels of a scientific Miracle...
spend their time?
What happened to trying to prevent global warming?
PS: u guys really are angel's of a scientific miracle.
Reminds me of the Sound of Thunder by Ray Bradbury. How something so little as stepping on a butterfly can have such a profound effect on the entire world.
Sweet!!! I didn't get it at first, but really that sums it all up. Oh btw I planted a tree & named it after Iggy! Yay! Hey I think this is like, the first post or close to it...
Fly Away
Shay
fang,maybe you should look up "i ran over the taco bell dog" on youtube. its kinda stress relieving
-ash: the lone winged girl
That's cool. I liked it.
Sucky about your blog being banned though.
Tell Nudge she's a genius. XD
Stay safe, k?
hi fang
That's weird o.o I started re-reading The Final Warning today, and when I got on you had updated o.o
What were you angry about, though?
-Amelia
P.S. That sucks about being locked out!
o boy u guys googling? i can only imagine wut u guys will find. lol. theres alot of weird stuff out there. lol hope the calm before the storm isnt that bad for u guys
ily! <3
kewlyyoo explanation thingiiee!! For some reason i didnt get the notification for this post 0_o weiirrd..just had a gut feeling that i needed to check your blog. Yaayy good job Nudge!! Can't wait for the Monday Video..xD
Haha...
You Got locked out
I was wondering Why you guys haven't been posting!
Well
I really don't like 'The Acorns'.
I like
Three days grace,flyleaf,slipknot,Panic at teh disco,MCR...stuff like that.
PEACE
alyssa
Locked out...hmm...have you ever seen Marik's evil council on Yu-Gi-Oh abridged? They decide to defeat Yugi by spamming his Youtube profile. Maybe the Erasers had the same idea >_<. More likely, they were trying to cut you guys off from us...or some MR hater was being a *bad word* and reported you. Naahhh.
YES!!!! my god do u know how long i've been waiting for a funny vid from u guys??!! well a reeeeeally long time, i tell u. am i the first tocomment??!!!! probably not, but i hopew i am! also i very happy ur finally giving it after about 3 times i asked. cept last time when Max blogged. god i was just happy to hear from her. u had a bug, that's sad. i did miss ur bloggin. i hope Iggy gets his sight back soon. have him post the vid once u find one. i love 2 hear from the awesome pyro!! i love u Iggy. and u to Fang. and the whole freakin' flock!! k well i again thank u for tuning us into the acorn, i love um!!
peace and love, fly on.
~Katie ,.., xXwingsXx -xxx
Hey people!!!!!!!!!
I love the flock, especially Fang!!!!! He is so cute!!!!!!! And Max is so cool!!!!!!!!! Flock you rock!!!!!
Ps. I am going to start a Flock you rock club devoted solely to the flock. If u r interested
e-mail me at mandajd@comcast.net
MAX liked it *elbow jab* eh eh i wonder why?
Another funny Monday video? That's exactly what I need. And how is your blog "spam"? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, but thanks for answering why you didn't post for a week. I enjoyed the video, oddly. It was deffinately different though. Anyways, later.
~Levi
Thanks fang, that really cleared it up 4 me. by the way, any comments on my Breakaway thing for the previous post? does anyone agree with me? just wanna know.
~m
HEY FANG
that video on YouTube was deffinetly different. it was okay at first but when you explained it more i got it and it is accually pretty cool when you think about it.... so i was wondering if you could post some pics of the flock.. that would be awesome. ah crap we are still having tons of snow at home.
anyway cya and keep posting!
Gah, I get first comment?
It must be my super lucky day or something.
Or maybe I'm just um... Maybe I'm imagining it... Yeah, like flying unicorns exsist.
What if they do?
And I liked the acorn video. *nod nod* (-. < )b
Huh. Thats a very deep meaning to the whole video. I liked it anyway, fly safe and free.
-wings of a dream
Well at least you got back.
It's nice to hear from you guys
if your on youtube so much then why have you never seen these?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7jFKrPkRu8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ARaBqqaBX4&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kAtPFTN3RI&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zltZMLTW4l0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X2alB-cEaw&feature=related
-shadow
Well at least Nudge is great with computers!
Now that video makes a LOT more sense. Wow, now it seems really cool.
Locked out of your own blog? That would be bad... Didn't Ari do that to you before? No, he "hack'd" it...
You guys (ugghh,I sound so trite) rock!
FANG!!!!! MAX!!!!!! GRRRRRRRR!!! GET TOGETHER ALREADY!!! Iggy, you are the (trite again) best, coolest, most awesomest blind pyro EVER!!!
You should let Gazzy and Angel post too!! Nudge, you are very...talkative, I love you. Well, ttfn(Talk To Fluff Now)!
~Ari's Girl
Hey!
i got another comment.
Hav e yu ever serched "Maximum Ride" on youtube?
Well some of the vids they show wut tehy think your guys songs are.
I have many songs to which i think belongs to the flock members. But there are 2 songs, both by Angels and Airwaves (AVA)
1.Secret Crowds
2.The Adventure
Im nto really in the mood to post the links to the vids..just Goggle them...
peace
alyssa
i love the flock! FLY ON!!!!!
u guys rock! i dont care if it hurts i want wings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o if u need a place to stay if your in NJ reply. u can crash here
also says there that:
The video was largely hand-crafted in the winter of 2007 / 08 by a dedicated team of welders, illustrators, dancers, model makers and animators. The story is told using a bizarre range of life-sized dancing drawings, to raw archival video footage, to puppets made of foam to glaciers made out of wedding cake.
they really put a lot effort in that. yet it was awsome. =3
and how can you be locked in your own blog? that's like sooo, not cool. nudge can be pretty handy. woa, did i just type that?
~chalina
Hey Fang,
If you're looking for funny stuff, look up "How to be Ninja" on Youtube. It's hilarious!
Fly on,
Silver
P.S. Tell Iggy I said hi!
OMG I think maximum Ride has rivals!! Check out this site: (paste in web browser:
www.larraystonetheangel.blogspot.com)
I mean, like they copied the flock! They are sooo mean :*-(
Fang i think you should tell max to admit that she loves you and that every time you kiss her make sure she doen't fly away from you. Also stop checking out other girls, thats what makes max fly away sometimes and don't kiss other girls either.Your real #1 fan!!!!!!
P.S Say hi to the flock for me and you and Max should just be a couple and have your own kids. He,He that would be so cute.By the way i love the forth book will there be a fifth so we get to find out what happens to all of you and espeically you and Max
Fang i think you should tell max to admit that she loves you and that every time you kiss her make sure she doen't fly away from you. Also stop checking out other girls, thats what makes max fly away sometimes and don't kiss other girls either.Your real #1 fan!!!!!!
P.S Say hi to the flock for me and you and Max should just be a couple and have your own kids. He,He that would be so cute.By the way i love the forth book will there be a fifth so we get to find out what happens to all of you and espeically you and Max
http://youtube.com/watch?v=m75g_A731q0&feature=related
^ Best thing ever. Seriously, you need to watch it.
CAN I HAVE YO NUMBER? :D
And lol @ you getting locked out, haha
That movie gave my sister nightmares.
XD! Send more our way!
Oh, and are you sure you didnt just show Max that so you could get her reaction? <3~mwah~E>
SWAK
DVN$((!
Youtube. three words. WILL IT BLEND. fo sho.
hey Fang!!! know who I think should play you? guess, guess, guess!!! I say..........Max Thierio! bye!
-guardian angel
p.s. ur hot, and so is he, lol
Man i just love the vid. it was cool i cant wait till your guyses movie comes out me and my friends are so exited we just cant wait i love reading the books over and over again they just happen to "ROCK" i love em!!!
Well,thank goodness for Nudge...am i right??...lol.
The Acorn...yea...not my type of music...but when i listened to their other songs...i actually liked them...preetty cool.
But anyways hope you guys are safe!
Dude awsome video. I finished the latest book on wednesday. It was awsome. By the way tell Gazzy kudos on the new power. Although I would not use it often I've always wanted to clear a room without even opening my mouth. Tell Max she better finish the next one soon, I can't wait.
Just a thought, and I know you probably get this alot, but if the circumstances were different and you could choose, what animal [besides a bird] would you want to change into? Just woundering because of your predicament.
ha, ur blog got locked. i wonder hwo that happened....
You got blocked? thats so not cool, i was starting to panick lol the song that symeria mentioned its mint so is the 4th book im reading it again lol
the Acorn video is good after you explained whats it about i understood lol
Keep flying you guys you are the best your soooo cool Max
you got blocked thats so not cool lucky youve got nudge lol i was starting to panic lol the song that symeria mentioned its a mint song
ive reading the 4th book again its so good lol
the Acorn vid is good after you explained what it means i understood it lol
keep flying you guys are the best
Max you are sooo cool
I liked the video! so cool!
I was wondering what was taking you so long to blog! I check everyday, my email and the website! At least it is back up, i don't think you spam!
Love and Wings,
froghoplovr
hi
your last two books were not as good as the 2nd book so well i think that you guys can do better than that
you guys are like family so you have potential fly hard
Same thing happened 2 my blog. Probably 4 two differaunt reasons though. I luv ur blog, helped make my format. Also Fang, did you know that formats projected on a screen uses up lots of energy per second? I mean it would be cool if for a day you like "Turned ur lights out" Also even though this may sound dumb, but: Wut is ur favorite book? Angel Xperiment? Schools Out? Saving The World? Final waring, wut?
Dude, it's my name! I can't believe it! It was so weird clicking on the blog and the first thing I see is The Acorn. It kinda rocks! Yes, I know it has nothing to do with me, but still. . . It's kinda cool.
I bet that's what it's like to always see your names everywhere.
Fly strong,
Acorn
Yeah I liked the video but it had a lot going on so I kind of missed half of it. I would hate being locked out of my own blog but since I don't have a blog i guess that doesn't really matter
Ps Max tell Fang you love him
Pss Fang tell MAx you love her and get together already! Before I have to hunt you two down, tie you two up and put you in a room together so you can finally TALK!!! Maybe I could get the rest of the flock to help too. Angel, Gazzy, Iggy, Nudge,oh and Total we will call this mission:love birds.
Sorry to hear about your blog!
That's horrible.
But I'm glad to see it's back in the right hands.
Keep out of danger. Stay safe!
I know this has nothing to do with what you were talking about but have you heard of organisation x.
http://organizationx.blogspot.com/
Yeah well there targeting other mutant, and me. (ruined their plan long storie) so just getting the word out.
I can't believe they blockd u. This is soooo bad
Wel, getting locked out sucks big time.
And hey, the Erasers are all gone, so hopefully you'll be okay.
Go Nudge!!!
Spam blog?! Never! Best..blog...ever! Hey, imagine Comic Book Guy off the Simpsons saying that!
And as for Googling - try figgy =P You WILL be shocked. And disgusted.
Actually, don't!!!
Love you guys!
Post again soon - no excuse now! And fingers crossed we'll hear more when book 5 comes out (with more pages and fax!)
Have you read the Golden Compass? It's called Northen Lights over here (the proper name, dammit!) and I love love love the last book - it was my fave ever until I read Max's!! I'd love to have a daemon... and I know mine'd be a bird. So he could fly free, even if I can't.
Anyway... hope I'll hear from you soon.
Google my penname!!!!!!!!
C&GM
Love to all the flock,
~MoonStar
Locked? Are you kidding me? Dude that would so tick me off BIG TIME.
How could your blog even be considered spam for a second? *scoffs* Some people! I tell ya!
Mucho thanks to Nudge for getting it unlocked. I'm sure all of us fans would have just died without your uber cool blog to read. I mean, life just wouldn't be worth it anymore. lol
I've been trying to watch those video's but my computer has different intentions *grumbles bad things about my computer*
-Elie
Wow. you actually answered my question. Thanks - I'm sure others had the same one too! I really need that funny monday video, Mondays so suck.
P.S. anyone who blocks the flock is stupid. Let them get the message out so we can save the world! :)
Hey Fang, if you guys love google take a look at this! http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/
it's pretty interesting
-Alphie
I can't believe that you got locked out of your own blog :( that's so stupid
That was a cool video but the way I saw it was that one small thing can change the world and mess up our lives forever, look what it did to the two characters in the story. I don't want that to happen to my life.
i never really saw it that way. cool. anyway, can't wait for that Funny Monday video.
`~-Katie-~`
PS did you ever see Bananaphone? it's really weird.
MY NAME IS GABBY AND I LOVE YOUR BOOKS AND SO DO MY FRIENDZ!!!!!!!! I READ THEM ALL AND I'M WONDERRING IF THERE'S GONNQA BE A 5th BOOK BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!! I WUZ READING THE SERIES NON-STOP. I WISH THAT MAX WOULD STOP RUNNING AWAY :)
I ♥ THE FLOCK
GABBY
Hey!
Im getting my e-mails late!
I used to get them the DAY of your guys' posts, but now i get them a day late!
And can you guys post later?
Like 4:00(EST)? Please. And fix your email updates!
Kewl.
The Acorn rocks!
lol on last comment.
hey fang!!! i luved the video. it wuz weird in a cool way. i hope you guys are liking the annoying quiet. say hi to the flock for me!!!
just a little Q.
y dont Angel and gazzy ever post on your blog? you let max, nudge, and even Iggy (no offense, but how does he know how 2 type, or even spell 4 that matter, cmon, i mean its not like hes evrolled in some skool 4 the blind er anything, no offense Iggy) ( o, and on that note, how do any of u know how 2 spell, did they teach u @ the skool er is that 1 of ur random genetic powers?)but not gazzy er angel, y not?
(if u take my Q. seriously then i expect 2 c a blog article from Angel and gazzy any day now!
Angel (not the one in the book)
JP,
u r driving me nuts, hav u even started on MR5 yet???????????? i finished MR4 the day i got it, where is news on the next 1, (and if u day u r going 2 leave it @ 4 ill lead a gang and well go do sometin 2 someone in protest) (not really but if u stop there i almost garentue someone will come and do sometin along those lines)
i loved the acorn video and i cought most of the symbolisim of it, my own little flock says high im Michael, my brothers Gabriel and Raguel. the little ones Ariel, Leliel and Paruviel, and baby Morning Star. we all have angels names and we are all male. Me and my 3 brothers are 16, Ariel is 12, Leliel and Peruviel are 9, and Star is 3. hope to meet you some day.
live long and fly high!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IGGY!!(well, kinda)
Today(Monday April 21) is Iggy (Pop)'s Birthday! He's 61! Last time thing I knew, you were 14. Kids just grow up so fast,*tear*
im gonna just keep on posting the question until u answer
-YoUr BiGgEsT fAn
ARE YOUR WINGS RETRACTABLE LIKE THEY GO INTO YOUR BACK OR DO THEY JUST FOLD AGAINST YOUR BACK?
ARE YOUR WINGS RETRACTABLE LIKE THEY GO BACK INTO YOUR SKIN OR DO THEY JUST FOLD AGAINST YOUR BACK?!
Hey,
It sucks that you guys were locked out! Say thanks to Nudge for fixing it! But one thing please stop hinting about global warming, because the whole thing is fake! You guys rock to much to be fooled by something that stupid! So just check and double check your facts on this issue!
-Vicki
uncool how the blog got locked. I was kinda worried. Like, maybe you were kidnapped by some of the surviving Itex scientists or something. ANYWAY....
that video was pretty cool. And guess what? Like you don't already know, Earth Day is tomorrow. Doing anything special? Like, flying to South American rainforests or anything?
~ Alice-the-Angel
GO NUDGE!!!!!!!! sux u got locked out but ur bck so... yay!!! Anyway that is really cool about the penny thing but also really bad that our world could go into so much destruction because of a penny the world is well .... I guess u cood say fading but thats the least of u guyses problems but then again Max is the spokesperson for being "green" lol
Fly high,
Kara
THE FLOCK ROX!!!!!!!!!!!
GABBY, AGAIN
U GUYZ R AWESOME!!!!!!!! EVEN THO U GUYZ GET CHASED AND R BEAT UP ALL THE TIME, I'D LOVE 2 BE MAX!!!!!!! HER LIFE IS WAAAAAAY MORE INTERESTING THAN MINE!!!!!! DOESN'T IT GET ANNOYING WHEN PEOPLE SAY THEY LOVE U AND WANT 2 BE UR GIRLFRIENDZ? WELL IM NOT LIKE THAT. I WOULD ABSOLOUTLY LOVE 2 BE UR FRIEND AND THE REST OF THE FLOCK 2, THO.
I ♥ THE FLOCK
UR #1 FAN
GABBY
Hey, Fang. Do you mind if I give you some dating advice? No, really, it's good advice.
Okay, If somone tells you that they love you (even if they're drugged), the WORST thing you could ever do--is not say it back.
Think about that a little bit.
OMG that really sucks! Good thing Nudge could get back on! =] Your blog is DEFINITELY not spam!
Keep your senses up.... Watch who you talk too.... Above all... STAY SAFE!!!
Fly high, Fly on, Fly Strong!!
the vid was awesome! how were u locked out of your own blog? good thing u have Nudge :) tell the rest of the flock hi for me and hurry up and tell Max u love u. u and your feelings... by the way if your looking for a very random song n e time soon check out the 'Do You Like Waffles?' song. its great and ONLY 30 seconds long. :P fly on!
That was cool, by the way *coughs* when are you gonna have another story?!?!?!?! (HURRRY PLLLEEAASE!!)
()__Crayola___()>
Fang,
will you marry me?
(Don't worry about my name)
DUDE KEEP ON FLYING!!!
theres somth'n REALLY Stupid on youtube notis the emphisis on REALLY It's called Candy mountain It's Super funny *laughs*
- mojohawk21
Fang, why does everyone but u have powers? O.O
omg! i loved that video and the song, ive been listening to the band they are really good! thanks for sharing!
yea i'm glad u explained it b/c i didn't end up watching the whole thing the first time but it was rly good. philosophical
hey i heard that there was this book that enplains what happend at the school before they escaped and how they got stolen ig you know the bvook will u please tell me thx
HEYYYYY
YOU NEED TO MAKE A MOVIE!!! (SCREAMS LIKE A GIRL!!!)
THE GIRL INCHARGE!!!!
- Sam
P.S. I LLOOOVVVVEEEEEEE YOU!!!!!
Locked? What did u do dawg? Man i wanna find those people...anyway. good to hear from you again
i was confused why u liked that video but now i get it.
i was jsut listening to teh radio and i found the perfect song for you guys and girls.it is called "Its not too late, it's never too late" by Three Days Grace
yeah im totally serious that is what it's called. anyway stay safe and if you need a safe place to hide and your near Jacksonville, Florida jsut fly down to St, Augustine and i will hook you up bro.
P.S. i know your not emo. whoever thinks you are needs to.....never mind i can't say that. love you all!!
I just wanted to say that I finally got around to looking at that Do Something website. I mean, I checked it out before but just like a quick glance.
I've been looking around the site for over 2 hours now and am TOTALLY pumped!!! I am so ready to do something and make a freak'in difference!!!!!!
I've already started doing some of the stuff listed on the site and am planning to do others. My friends and family are also really eager to help after I talked to them (a surprise to me, I didn't think they would be).
I've always wanted to do something to stop global warming and save the enviroment, but I always thought it would be too hard. God was I STUPID. It's so easy. The simpliest stuff helps!!! And knowing in the end that you helped save this world, it's gonna be a awesome feeling!
I CAN DO SOMETHING!
YEAH!
-Elie (A totally siked to save the enviroment Elie at that!)
that sucks that you got locked out of your blog. anyway, you guys rock! i have to say that i am most like a mixture of nudge and max. but i still love fnick, figgy, captain terror, and ariel.
lots of love,
m'lynn martin
ps: i know the actual names are fang, iggy/james, gazzy/gasman, angel. agian, you rock!
the flock is getting stupid, james patterson, youve killed them in the 4th book, it took 3 books to take down the normal "director" and now the "UBER-director" has taken only ONE book??? seriously man the 4th book was completely out of line and it shouldnt even be considered a maximum ride book. im also incredibly upset that youve turned max into a global warming spokes-person. i mean what the hell? global warming is an even bigger scam then bottle water. in case you didnt know, thats a huge scam. and even this blog has lost its touch. im really considering not even reading your series anymore, becuase it killed me that much. change it around, before its too late.
-save the series!
Couldn't have been said more better.
I dont think Global Warming is even real - look at the history!
HELLO!!!!
A: Earth has been around for like...I dunno...BILLIONS OF YEARS...? Humans basicly only kept track of the last 200. Not even that much really. How could humanity start another scam to start selling hybrid cars and solar-pannels on the tops of houses.
B: To me, this is SO unlike Max. Once Max has a point in the begening of the book, she keeps it. Once the bad guys are on the bad side, they stay there. Brigid came into the story now, eh cool. But Max and Fang belong together. What would be interesting is the reaction when Dr.Martinez finds out...! And well, to me and ALL my frineds, we like the 3rd book the best. It kicks bad boy but, your not afraid to swear or say "hell", and well, really a lot of us think this way. We miss max. We miss the Itex company. Make it come back. Have Itex or another brutal company come back. Leave the younger ones with Nudge. Somehow Max is captured. Max and Fang get separated...Drama, drama, drama. Guess what?!?! You still have the same audiance...
Teens read your book series, Maximum Ride, and we miss the old max...
C: Yes I have a "C" too. I know I sound annoying going on and on...
I suggest Maximum Ride to all of my frineds. I now tell them that the 4th book isnt that great. James, I waited a WHOLE YEAR for this Maximum Ride to come out and look at all your fans...
You dont need 10 year olds reading it.. I did NOT like to read. I have to admit, I hated reading! I couldn't stand reading at all until I read this book by you. The series was great, just everything you could always want in a book, right there. If we wanna read Max gone crazy about global warming then we would have told you...
And we could have bought one of those well crazy books that have 1000000000000 recycling signs on it...
But really, I am a huge fan of James Patterson...My dad suggested this book for me and personally I thought it would be another stupid book he suggested to me, but it wasn't. I loved it. And every year, I wait for it to come out. It's just like the thrill of Christmas every year when your a little kid waiting for Santa to come and bring you presents. Have you saw all the people who have done book reports on Maximum Ride!?! Aww... Its great. People are reading YOUR books and doing a huge book report then telling the WHOLE class about how GREAT the book was...
We Miss The Old Max...
Hey! Fang, we all know you're in love with Max, so why not just admit it? And yes, I know that is way off topic, but still. Everyone wants to hear it!! Quit being a big baby and just say it.
~ Miko ~
i got locked out of my blog for about a week a month or so ago, so i know how you feel. but at least you have nudge there who can fix most (if not all) computer problems;p
kule!!!!!!!!!
post again soon! cant wait for the FMV!!!!
That just blows, dude.
Quick question, though--You guys lookin for anymore winged kids to tag along?
Reheheallly?
well, try looking up dancing watermelons. it was on the yahoo news the other day.
its sort of a like a cheesy, smurfy
moment.
But with watermolons.
Jam On it,
Jace
wait a minute. If iggy's blind, how can he post here? Hmmm.... lolz
Hey Fang,
I was rereading your books the other day and I began to realize that I can relate to U in ways I never noticed before. Like I am the most silent of my friends. All of them are like really outspoken and crazy whereas I'd rather be quiet and read a really good book. Hey U should totally check out the song Just Friends and Thats Just The Way We Roll by the Jonas Brothers. They fit U and the flock to a T. I sound like Nudge right now don't I? I just went and saw Oklahoma on saturday. Another reason why I'm like U. No not because U like Oklahoma, but because music really speaks to both of Us. My favorite song right now is On My Own from the Play Les Miserable. I'm like addictied to it. Whats Ur favorite song? I know U have one so don't say U don't. U know that one song that really speaks to U. Like it was written just for U and U alone. U know what I'm talking about. Have U ever seen the movie hairspray? How about the play? Boxers or briefs? We realllllly want to know. Acorns are awesome!!! So are random facts like most lipstick is made of fish scales or terateronaphobia is the fear of being tickled with feather. Good thing U aren't afraid of that huh!! IF U ever need a good laugh follow these instructions: Go to Google.com. Then click on web. In the search box type in Twilight FanFiction+Cupcakes the Sequel. It is guarnteed to make U smile at least. Well G2G!!!
Fly Hard Live Long Go Green,
MidnightSun(TheMoon)
yeah, i liked that video. It had a great meaning that not a lot of music videos have anymore. Anyway, glad you got your blog back i was having flock withdrawal symptoms kinda. I know you definately already know this, but keep your eyes open...last time it was eerily quiet it ended up in catastrophe. Good luck and stay safe! Peace.
You got locked out? awww... too bad you didn't have a spare key. Well, hopefully that doesn't happen again. How is everyone? Tell everyone I said hi! I would love to also hear more of what's goin on around there, its always cool. Well, good luck with everything(not that you really need it, but still)
way cool!! I liked the video very much, it was cool.
Hey Fang, quick question :)
Do you know if there is going
to be another book of the flock's
adventures? I'm dying [metophorically speaking] to know whats going to happen next!
lol, yes it was well made, along the lines of snales visit frankaphone, there is a video of a man with a snail on his tounge! (seriously grose!)
any way did you go see golden compouss at the cinema or have you read the book?? so far this year i heve read 17books.(including the final warning) which i finished in 2 days with lots of breaks(due to having to work))
i wonder if you's like ruhbarb crumble? but i can make chocolate chip cookies that melts on the tounge,
ok fly safe
*blue_giggles*uk21
Thank you very very much for the support, Fang.
Glad you like the video.
Christopher.
(One of the folks who helped make it).
Wow that would suck to be blocked out of your blog lol. Although Nudge is a pretty good hacker. I should know. I read all the books. He He.
Brooke
u got locked outta ur blog?
that musta sucked
well atleast nudge fixed it
wow nothing at all is happening
it must feel weird not having anything going on but i bet one time ur gonna blog sayingso much has happened
i never really looked at the video that way but that was an . . . interesting way of explaining it
tomorrow is earth day!
me and my friends are doing some work around the school at free period and such
are you all doing anything?
well hopefully nothing bad suddenly happens to you guyz after all nothingness like in MR3
blog again soon!
-soccergirl-avian alexis
Max plus Fang equals love?
WHOOOOO!
When's book 5 coming out?! >O
I LOVE your blog!!! I can't believe you got locked out!!!
HEY, IT'S GABBY AGAIN. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE W/ SUGAR AND CHERRIES AND ALL OF THAT STUFF ON TOP PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION!!!!!!!!!! THE QUESTION IS: WILL THERE BE A MAXIMUM RIDE MOVIE? I'D SERIOUSLY LIKE 2 KNOW SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION. I SUBSCRIBED 2 THIS BLOG AND IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD 2 ME IF U ANSWER THAT QUESTION!!!!!!!!! IF THERE IS GONNA BE A MOVIE, THAT WOULD BE SOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!! O, AND WILL THERE BE ANOTHER BOOK? PLEASE ANSWER THAT QUESTION 2 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE W/ ALL THAT STUFF ON TOP!!!!!!!! OK, IM SORRY 4 ANNOYING U SO MUCH, U MUST HATE ME NOW:-( I JUST REALLY WANT MY QUESTIONS ANSWERRED!!!!! SO SORRY IF I'M BEING A BOTHER.
I ♥ THE FLOCK W/ ALL MY HEART!!!
SORRY IF I'M BEING ANNOYING.
YOUR #1 FAN,
GABBY
GABBY AGAIN AND IM REALLY REALLY SORRY IM ANNOYING U MORE BUT I CAN'T BELEIVE U GOT LOCKED OUT OF UR BLOG!!! THAT WOULD REALLY TICK ME OFF!!!!
I ♥ THE FLOCK W/ ALL MY HEART
U AND THE REST OF THE FLOCK'S #1 FAN,
GABBY
Nudge definitely seems to be very helpful, huh?
I have to ask--have you read the Golden Compass trilogy? It's way cool. And the video really did remind me of it. Creepy.
I'm sorry you got locked out of your own blog....that's really weird. Hmmm...something fishy is going on here... ;) *wink*
PS: you have some funny peeps commenting on here... *looks at Elie. love the comment <3 :D
Post again soon!!
I think my blog did that to me too!! I had to re-do the password before it would let me in. The blog doesn't send me emails telling me that a new post is up. What that because of that instance you mentioned that had you ticked? I even re-did the email thing just to make sure it would do and it didn't send me an email about this post. I just happened to look and see it.
that sucks about the whole being a spam blog, but at least your able to blog again!!and i thought the video was cool, once i got it!!YAY!!!another funny monday video!I LOVE THOSE!!!they always make me smile on what i like to say is one of the worst days of the week!!!
~BIG FAN~
Hey Fang. I read Maximum Ride: Saving The World And Other Extreme Sports (long title) and in one chapter it had people who left comments on yor blog. This kid name Sean said he wants to join your flock. SO DO I!!!! Take me to the School and give me wings. I'll get myself a sword and keep it with me so I can help you in your adventures.
Reply back,
Shadow
Hey Fang,
Can I join the flock? Take me to the School give me wings and a sword.
Reply back,
SHADOW
how and who locked you guys out. i mean is there any one to lock it?
you got blocked? thats so stupid! good thing nudge is around eh?
I was wondering why the posts stopped! Its a good thing Nudge is good with the computer! I hope nothing is wrong just because its quiet. Cuz quiet can be good sometimes right? like relaxing and stuff. im bord so im gonna like ramble... but yea whatev....ummm yea and thats aout it...FLY ON DUDE!!! THE FLOCK ROCKS!!!! (I have a dual personality crisis)
Hey, does the penny like mean about humans and money being the root of all evil. It's interesting. I had something else i wanted to say but i can't remember what and my mom is digging her fingernail into my arm telling me to get off and go to bed while she listns to The New Earth.
I really don't like that show *Oprah had a cough*
I'll probably remember what i wanted to say as soon as i send this....
same thing happened to me and my blog! supposedly i had "spam" and it wasnt for a while till it got unlocked.
and thanks for the info about the video. Now I understand it more.
keep the flock safe!
fly on,
>Manda
Hey Fang,
I just finished book 4 and it wasnt as good as the other ones for two reasons:
A. GO AWAY BRIGID MAX AND FANG ALL THE WAY so fang get away from her!!!! (brigid)
B. it was kinda...short and the ending was kinda lame. why was max whimpy and such a pushover in this book that isnt like her! and the whole global warming thing got kinda lame by the end i mean i do want to save the earth and all and my school is part of the go green project so we recycle and stuff but like it says in the book if its too late why are you warning us now? what can we do about it now??? i was just kinda wondering. but other then that it was really good!! it just needs to be longer next time!!!!
Tell Nudge that without her, you'd have no more blog and nowhere to right about stuff.
gosh being loked out of ur own blog ouch!!!Nudge u rok!!
'Acorn' interesting name
i watched the video it was kool bt i couldnt hear the song cos my sound card aint workin on my comp sooooo
luv ya all
Pip
xxx
Funky monkey
wen is the film cummin out plz plz plz tell me i need to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(and will it cum out in england?????????)
plz answer!plz plz plz
Pip
xxx
I still think that that video was really cool ! I never thought about it's deeper meaning before. How did you get locked out of your blog ? That's a little confusing. You know, it's better to not be constantly fighting the Flyboys, getting hurt, etc. but that is weird. Maybe they're making a new 'improved' batch like they did when they 'retired' the Erasers and made the Flyboys. This is strange.
You better be on your guard. This doesn't sound good.
Fly free forever !
Avian Aoife xox
P.s. Stay safe.
I have an earth day shirt that says save the trees, eliminate homework. You guys are lucky you don't have homework. I like school and all. I'm like a kid in a candy shop in science. History is awesome, esspecilay if my brother is teaching. THe rythm of math is neat even though i can never remember what i learned a month later. And i love reading and writing to death i just think its boring in school unless we're just getting to read or write whatever we want
and some homework like projects is fun and i like doing new stuff i learned in algebra
But all in all i'd rather have wings
-days of obsession
wow, u got locked out of ur own blog that suckss... arent u glad u have!!!
THE FLOCK RULEZ!!!
yo, dude,
I really did not get that video.......although.............i was like half asleep at the time, but.................
anyway, i want you to answer my questoins cuz i'm just awesome like that.......
1.did you tell iggy i love him?
2.if so, did he freak?
3.y do u think sooooo many girls like you?
4.am i getting annoying?
5.do you think this is my last questoin?
6.you were write!!!!!!!!!!
-Cara A.K.A Sun
stinks the blog got locked out unhappyface. hehehe
hehehe. Funny. Nice videos. And i was wondering if you knew what birds were mixed with you're DNA?
The Flock Rules.
From The Free Flyer ^_^
The thing i really want to know is what birds got mixed with you're DNA.
The Flock Rules.
Fly On Fang, Iggy, Nudge, The Gasman, Angel and last but not least (Not by a long way!)Max!
From Free Flyer
Why wont you answer my questions? oh wait I asked Max questions....Why hasnt Max answered my questions then?! I posted like 20. Its not fair! ¬¬
Moving on. I'm from Live Journal, and many ppl like this blog and the series. My friend is even writing a story about you guys. Her name is zellerose, if u wanna check it out. I know she'll love it. There's also whole communities disscusing you and your series. Imagine how flipped they'll be if you comment on them! xD
Keep Flying (or I'll kill myself and Im not kidding)
Yours in heart,
Crystal
PS:Answer my damn questions already!
hi! im sorry u got locked out of ur blog =^( ... so anyway... why dont u just admit u like max??
hey fang. have yo ever heard of the bands mcfly or busted??? if not, check them out. they are amazing. i love you and iggy and say hi to everyone else for me!!!1
Post a Comment