Thursday, May 29, 2008

Angel's Head Just Exploded with Cuteness

Okay, actually all our heads almost just exploded with cuteness. Who am I kidding?

Dog Nurses Ophaned Baby Bunnies.

Yours,

Max

160 messages to The Flock:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh that's cute.
Ok here's my question for the question of the week.
Max, if you were ever to have children what would you want to name them? Pleassssssssssssssssse answer. Fly on guys.

Defying Gravity said...

Wow, 2 posts in one day. LUSH! Maybe, I can imagine Angel's head exploding with cuteness, but not yours, and DEFINATELY not Fang's. too weird.

I had another thought. *they just keep coming!* Max, are you avoiding Fang so you can keep the flock together, and having any kind of relationship (other than brother/sister) with Fang would get in the way of the saving the world thing. Well, how can you keep the flock together if you are just pushing one of them away all the time? I hope I got first comment. 2.26 for you is 7.26 over here in England. GREAT.

Fly on,
Defying Gravity ;p

Anonymous said...

omg first post!!

how sweet

Anonymous said...

Aww, that is so sweet. The babies are so...Beatrix Potter-y. This is SO Angel.
-icthus

Anonymous said...

O MY GOSH THAT IS SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!
~eMiLy

MoonStarWithWings said...

Wow!! So did mine!! *kaplow*
Hey, did you know that in Japanese, explosion is bakahatsu ?
Interesting trivia for you!!
Oh, and my display pic is from the manga - I've looked at the 5 free pages on PDF and they're so cool! (Check out my FFN for the link)
Hope you guys are okay!
Getting back to the daily updates, which I love!!!
C&GM
Love to all of you!!
Get Fang to hurry up and post - it's his blog, the least he could do is write on it once in a while!! Jeez. I'm kidding, but it would be great =]
Love you all - say hi to everyone for me, Max =D

Love,
MoonStar
XxXxX

MFINGA said...

oh, that's so cute!

am i the first to blog? cool!

anyway, i've been starting to get tired of bunnies since they've shown up around here so often lately, but i am again struck dumb by their cuteness (metaphorically speaking)

MFINGA out!

Anonymous said...

Exploded? Cuteness? I cant realy imagine Fang with cuteness together, but it's just an opinion.

So there are abolutely no Erasers(who the heck came up with that name)/ Flyboys chasing you guys? Just chekin'.

P.S. Yippy, the or one of the first comments!

,Artastic

Avion said...

omg so cute

~M said...

AWWWWW!!!! That's so adorable! I love bunnies and I hate it when scientists test on them (vegans unite). In a book I read, the author was talking about this chicken whose eggs got switched out for guinea fowl eggs (which look nothing like chicken eggs) and when they hatched they didn't look anything like chickens. The really cool part is that the mother chicken didn't seem to care and she started digging up stuff for them to eat - even though chickens don't eat the same things as guinea fowls! Isn't that SO cool? She KNEW what they needed to eat!!! I love chickens.

Anonymous said...

First comment! Whooo!

Anonymous said...

Awwww. I want those bunnies! And the dog! That's like the most adorable thing I've ever seen! My asked my mom to get me a labradoodle and she said no. ;_; I think I want the bunnies more though. lol. And, I think I want those berry things in your last post for when I try to give my younger siblings food.

My brother, Natt(Yes, Natt. Not Matt, Natt.), is blind so I read him the Max Ride books since it's faster and the little ones always listen in. So, we just got to the part where either Angel or Nudge (I can't remember which but I'm pretty sure it was Nudge)decided to be a vegitarian and my little sister decided to follow in her footsteps. Only problem, she doesn't like veggies or fruit. She's like a friggin carnivore. lol. I've already read all of the books but it passes the time.

Anonymous said...

Yay Im first!! Haha wow that was so adorable and amazing that a dog would do that! And also you guys need to post more!! :)

Anonymous said...

Th at is so sweet and cute. I the puppy and bunnies are so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luv ya,
Triple A

Anonymous said...

OMG! That is sooo cute! Kind of wishing I didn't of my stupid turtle now...ok maybe not. But I'd love another animal now! So adorable!

Anonymous said...

OMG thats so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katy said...

Aww! That's so cute! I got an email like that except they were skunks, not bunnies. I think the skunk part takes away from the cuteness though. Oh well, keep posting! And Fang, please answer my question!(At least I think I posted it)lol!

brawlinglove said...

Awww, That is ADORABLE!!!

Anonymous said...

aww cute. =D I cant believe the dog is being so protective of the bunnies.

Anonymous said...

That is ADORABLE! I love it! Awww, so cute!

Anonymous said...

Awww, so cute! Beats al the cute animals in the world

ttyl,

doodles

Avian Aoife said...

Oh my God ! That is sooo cute !!!

Fly free forever !

Avian Aoife xox

P.S. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ANSWER ONE OF MY QUESTIONS ??????!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

*Twitch* That's an enigma - it's overloaded the cuteness scale, but I'm not nauseated. Shocking. Let's hope Angel doesn't ask for a spaniel along with the cockapoo (probably spelled that wrong). Or bunnies, for that matter. Maybe you should moniter Angel's net activity better. Wouldn't want her to see a chinchilla. *Cuddles my chinchilla, aka my lord and master*.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww!! That is sooo cute! They look like the bunny in my yard, except smaller . and there's only one . . but rahter than that! I wish my dog liked that rabbit as much as that dog liked the baby rabbits! Whenever my dog sees it he barks lke crazy.
~BIG FAN~

lifehouse_girl said...

Awww. that was adorable!

Anonymous said...

Ok ok. Now everyone together---AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!THAT IS SOOOOOO CUTE. Now, go hug someone while youre feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. I'll wait. la la la la la la la la la l al ala la la la lada...ok that is enough. AHEM--I said enough. You can let go fo max now Fang.(jk) Personally, I think max needs more of that in her life. you all do. keeps you sane. at least, it does me.
anyway, very cute. almost as cute as lil angel herself.

gtg...life calls.

peace and love

2bamazed

Anonymous said...

WOW That is really cute awwwww!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!!

Are you guys going to have another book come out? My friend and I are aruging about it, but we aren't sure.


Erica

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing... it is weird though the dog is supposed to hunt. and I agree with defying gravity I could see Angel's head exploding but not yours.

Peace out

Anonymous said...

Leader of the pack once more, i heard the video was cute and it was true. I'm a real softie when it comes to stuff like that. I may be a leader, but leaders have their moments. :D
Let the pack keep runnin!
Rogkrin ;-P

Anonymous said...

i wish i could fly with u guys. but u guys probably dont want another flock member ={

Anonymous said...

AAAWWWWWW!! that is so cute! i want that dog and the rabbits!♥♥
~m

Anonymous said...

that can be described in one word:
aaaawww!!

Anonymous said...

Hello,

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH. That's so cute. I don't think I know any dogs that would do that. I think that they would bark at them or try to chase them. I guess that's one special dog. Let's hope she will move on from her cake obsession to another video. *amah* this one.

Fly because I can't,
Crazylele1

Anonymous said...

Wow. That was the most loving thing I have ever seen. I have two dogs and they wouldn't do anything like that.

Bella/Edward+Max/Fang=lots of fun said...

that is way twoooooooooooo cute!

i think the bunnies were adorable.i once saved a bunny from my cat, if that counts foranything?!

plez answwer one of my questions from the "Big Sugary Oaf" article thingy

Anonymous said...

one problem, i hate those kinds of dogs!
well wutever at least its not a shi-tzu!

FallingUp said...

Sussex,england thats were Anthony Horowitz{the author of the Alex Rider seires] lives!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE that, lol. and i agree with mayzie, we all need to know what u would name the kids

Anonymous said...

HOW ON EARTH DOES ANYONE KNOW IF FANG IS CUTE?!? all we know is his personality and what he looks like in manga. so ya i am just saying
_BIG_FAN_

Mollie said...

Ohh!! That's sooo cute!!! Gah!

So I sent you guys a comment yesterday, but then I couldn't find it, so I think that it didn't send... Maybe.

Don't want to be too pushy, I just wanted to say how COOL you guys are. Totally kick butt. I talk about you guys all the time at school and people just looked at me weird.... haha whatever. i don't care.

I made a blog! Fang inspired me to. You should check it out. I post stories and stuff a lot so maybe you'd enjoy it!!

It's awesome that you guys posted 2 blogs! yeah good job! I hope you guys are being safe and doing what you kids do! ((Haha did I just tell the Flock to be SAFE? hehe not likely hehe))

Max keep our favorite muntants safe for me!!

Lots of Love
Zinger

PS I gotta question for you all:
When you 'hide' your wings, can't people see them, under your jackets?? I'm just trying to picture it right!! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I think that is the most adorable thing I have seen in my entire 17 years of existence!

Stay safe,
Jessica

Cuppy said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwe that's so cuuuute! Oh, and that is one wacked out fruit in Iggy's post. That'd be funny to give to people without telling them. just say it's a cranberry or something ad then give them a glass of vinegar :P heheheheh. I wanna do that now.

Ees anano retal

Mollie said...

Okay so I know I just sent a comment, but have you guys ever heard the song Jezebel by Iron and Wine? Well I was just playing it on my guitar and I realized that it reminded me of Max!! Here is an excerpt from it!:

Who's seen jezebel?
She was born to be the woman we could blame
Make me a beast half as brave
I'd be the same

See? it's Like the whole leadership thing comes with blame. As for who's singing the song, it could be anyone.

Being the annoying fan girl that I am, I immediately thought: FANG! But, he's not that open with his emotions now is he?? hehe!!I could be from Jeb's POV as well. Not in that scary pedophile, incest way (grossy) But in the fatherly way... I dunno thought you should check it out!!

Oh and there's a line in there that's talking about dogs..... Dogs=Erasers. See?

Love
Zinger

WaitingformyBORINGlifetoend said...

I have no idea if this will show if it does kool=cute bunnies not so cute dog

Anonymous said...

OMXG that is sooooooooooooo cute but I dnt tink Fangs head cood explode wit cuteness


fly high
Kara

PS: r u and Fang bf gf yet?

Anonymous said...

That was cute! Like other people said, I can't picture Fang's head exploding with cuteness. When I first opened this page all I saw was "Angel's Head Exploded". I got scared for a second, then read the rest of it. You would think I have a question for you guys, but sadly, I do not. How about . . . what's your favorite color?

dd said...

I think I just DID die from cute overload! I bet Fang's head almost exploded with cuteness-we all know he's a big softie on the inside! =D

ShadowKing15 said...

definitely an "Angel" moment. how sweet!!! but, ummm... i agree with everyone else, Fang + Cute = weird. no offense. but still. anyway, peace out!


ShadowKing15

Sinder said...

OH MY GO...sh....they are so adorable! How did you find that anyways?

-Mishi

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW!!!THAT WAS SO SUPER CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!!! Those are the cutest bunnies I have ever seen! Man, I wish I had a bunny! Oh thats great for you guys (the flock), now Angel is going to keep asking for a bunny instead of a labra-something, whatever it is.

*KaTiE cLoVeR* said...

oh my gosh soo cute. :)

Westside~


K-T

Anonymous said...

Aaaahhhhh. THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!
Question:
If you could be any bird what would you be?

I just had a thought. It would a lot more scarier for the crackheads in the broken down house if Fang had bat wings

Alex

Anonymous said...

SO adorable!! Hey, I know you're probably sick of getting questions, but I think this one might be fun for you to answer. Ok, I've got 2 and they're for the whole flock:

1. On your entire journey, what would have to be your favourite moment?

2. Which flock member is definately the most annoying?

Please answer, and do me a favor, don't get hurt ;)

- T.J. (Yes I'm a girl ^^)

Anonymous said...

*points to self* There goes another head. That's so cute!

So, my question: Is there going to be another book? The last one had so many unanswered questions. Like that thing about self-mutation...

Anonymous said...

Dear Flock............. um. uh. well..... Hi. My name's Misty. I have special powers..... I have power of ice, my bff, Fel has power of fire. She reminds me of you (Max) so much... Well were kepping a journal and I really need touch ups in it....advice??? ppl's look out for our journal, Frozen Flames, in 2 years

Follow through, Misty

Anonymous said...

Oh my god. I don't think I've ever seen anything cuter than that before in my life.

Maybe you should show that to some erasers and see what happens. If they smile then they do have souls!

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow. Not only is the dog cute, but so are the rabbits.

Nudge is never going to eat rabbit again now, you know. You'll have to stick with desert rat. Us bloggers will go around hiding A1 steak sauce in caves. Hopefully it'll never come to that...!

Akiko

FlyGirl51 said...

I can't imageine Fang's Exploding but it could happen.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! OMG! I have the same kind of dog as the one in that video...Only he's black and a lot younger. But Charlie is so cute. Fly on.

Anonymous said...

Oopsies...apparently I [the girl who owns the same kind of dog as the one in the video] have the same name as someone on here. So from here on out I'll go by Purple Streak.

RJMB said...

heyy,
uhm jw, you know how in those books As the wind blows, and the lake house? Are those about you guys? cause i was jw wat happened to max and oz's kids. lol, Ic and Oz seem like Iggy and fang, mathew seems like Gazzy... sorry. Maybe they're just like you guys. idk, that vid was cute. omg. i love your books so much, they were really great.
Fang and Max-- gawsh you guys. ya seriouly gotta admit it, you like eachother... maybe a little. and i know ya get a billion of these comments every day saying "MORE FAXNESS!!!" seriosuly, i totally know what your going through. me and my best friends a guy. he actually shares this blogger acount w. me. :]] haha. and i know we're nothin more than friends. But seriosuly, when you guys are bein that cute w. eachother, you have BROKEN the "just friends" barrier. :]]
lol sorryyyy.
hey, keep flyin guys.
xoxo
`*elle
rjmbbbbbb :]]

Anonymous said...

dude, i DID explode with cuteness.
i reserrected myself for this comment.

anyway, i have to get something out of my system.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

haha. :]

Anonymous said...

the bunnies are so cute!!!!!!!!!!

that was so sweet of the dog

Anonymous said...

That was sooooo cute!!!!!!
I could imagine everyone's heads blowing with cuteness! Mine did! Except Fangs. Did his?
If I were a dog who found stranded baby rabits, I would either take care of them or eat them. Bad picture, BAD PICTURE!!!!
Hope you all are doing well!
Keep flyin'!

elbell

P.S. My name is the same as the dogs', too! I wish I had a dog like that.

Anonymous said...

Thats sooooo cute! I have two questions...1)Can i have one of the baby bunnies? and 2) my Flockmate Echo (the real Echo) is doing a report for school on the books, i was wondering can you guys come in to school to help her grade? Please? As i type she is working on her project.
Fly On,
Radar

Anonymous said...

that is cute but i think that dogs like an evil genius and is actually just keeping those bunny wabbits alive until there big enough to stew
--fang rox--

Anonymous said...

Hi Max I was wondering some stuff.
A: Have you ever heard the song how to save a life?

B: Do you like how you look for manga and do you like manga to read?

For Fang

A: Do you like the long hair on you in manga?

B: What is your favorite band?

For Angle

A: How do you feel about the title of this blog?

B: do you play with Nuge a lot?

oK please answer

Soar Sky High
lol Rinoa

Anonymous said...

Fang's head exploding with cuteness??? It's kinda hard to picture that. How does Ig see the video? But it was awesomely cute.

(Y)
(`('-')´ )
(,.( )_( ).,)

Flying Bunnies rock!

Anonymous said...

That was cute. But I find British accents more amazing. My head explodes when I hear them speak. :) I LOVE LONDON! Okay. I'm done.

Goldeneon said...

Wait, does that include Fang's head exploding with cuteness? That doesn't seem right.

shadowsakura14 said...

It's very very very very very cute!Ok. Well I'm just going to say my question. If you could marry anyone in the flock who would it be? I know your too early for this but hey, I'm a curios kid and I think about the future. Keep flying guys(and girls) and have fun(when you can).

fly on,
S.A.K.U
p.s don't mind that its my nickname

~Silver said...

O_O AWWWWWWWWWWWW. on the cuteness scale that's a nine or a ten. :) Later and Good Luck.

Darkezflamewind said...

hey max when you all planning on flying over here to boring (by my way of looking) utah come on heck there is even an old earser plant here with earsers still comming out of it (haha i still get to have fun killing them bwahahahaha) and i could kind of use some help if you guys want to come kill some of them with me if not ok then i understand but heck it would be nice to see some outhers half human half anamels around here

Anonymous said...

I think I just exploded in cuteness.... That was adorable

Anonymous said...

AWWW, that is just so adorablely cute.

Moonlit-Slihouette said...

Oh my God! Those rabbits are so tiny and adorable! You just feel like squeezing them to death, or flaying them alive =]

Anonymous said...

haha... when you mentioned all,
are you including the guys as well?

Anonymous said...

OMG,
that is ssssssssoooooooo cute!!! i have a bunnie but those baby ones were too cute. they looked like whind up toys hopping arround!! i love bunnies. and max i dont think fangs head will even explode happiness.
peace out,
shelly ;)

AliceLostWonderland said...

awww that is sooo cute!!!!!!

StAr

ChesneyCheetos said...

THAT. IS. AH-DORABLE!!!

Like, ZOMG! kind of ah-dorable.

^__________^

Peace.

~Kairi-chan

Anonymous said...

Fang's head exploded with cuteness??? HAHAAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about Total????????

~*~Cinderellaellabella~*~

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, those little guys were so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

aww that is soo cute! ^_^

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!


That is sooooo adorable! But you know the weirdest part? Yesterday, the same day I read this, we found a baby bunny trapped in our garage. It was *tiny*--I felt so horrible that it had been in our garage! But we used brand-new gloves to pick it up so that it wouldn't smell like human (because then the mother might reject it), then I remembered this video and we fed it goat's milk. Then we read on the computer that if a baby bunny is lost, the mother comes back frantically looking for it every night for up to a week of it being missing, so we put it outside last night.......it was wet out,though, so we got some blankets and a box open in both ends (so that it could easily get out) that didn't stink of human and set it inside that.

It drank one and a half dropper-thingee-fulls of the goat's milk. That's a lot for that size bunny.

It was so tiny. Tinier than the ones in this video. It was at least a couple weeks old, though, because its eyes were open and it did a dang good job of trying to get away when we tried to save it.





~~~

~Queen of Middle-earth

Ellie said...

Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. The most adorable dogs in the world! And I have one! She wouldn't hurt a fly so it's not hard to believe that the bunnies get along so well with this dog.

Avian-Vampire-Hybrid said...

Thats realllly cute!

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW!!! that is so cute! heheh but beagles or pomeranians are the cutest ellie! lol just my opinion

Anonymous said...

I agree SO CUTE!! i can't imagine fangs or totals heads exploding with cutness though hehehehe, and also i have to disagree that thats the cutest breed beagles rock!! lol

Anonymous said...

Oh, my God! sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! *smiles*

Hey, Max, ever see a group of kid-hybrids running around somewhere in Europe when you were there? Heard rumors about a group of runaways...Two avian-hybrids, a wolf-hybrid, cat, snake, panther, and vampire bat. You hear of anything, please tell me!

Always the Faithful Follower of the Flock,

~Cambria~

Anonymous said...

omg my first post!

Anonymous said...

omg that was soooo cute!!! if i had that cake i would defintely not eat it. Angel you are hilarious! love you all!! keep blogging!

Soar on,
Muna

Anonymous said...

yeah im soo stupid! the last comment i posted was supposed to be for the dog cake blog!lol im losing it! jk. so the real comment for THIS blog: fang does your head EVERA explode with cuteness? well i guess we all have a didnt side Mr. Dark and Mysterious(this reminds me of Edward Cullen from Twilight). Anyways love you all!
Soar on,
Muna

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


SO CUTE!!!!!!!!



that was the cutest thing i've ever sence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




loves,


the bookworm



^_^ BYE!!!


ttyl

Anonymous said...

Hey you guy's it's Adrienne from Indianapolis.
Max I have a question for you and it might be a little touchy, but I just finished "The Lake House", and I was wondering what happen to your babies Frances Jane and Ozymandias? I have read almost all your books and I have not heard anything else about them. Please let me know how they are doing, or what the names of the other books that they are in!
Thanks Adrienne (Fly on Girl!)

Anonymous said...

Awww... thats so cute!!! Hey, heres my question, its directed at everyone, have you guys ever played Guitar Hero?

Fly On Guys.

Anonymous said...

ZOMG.
soooooo cuute!!! this is were my word "cudorable" applies. :D i'm a sucker for anything cute. my one and maybe only weakness. xD

chalina<3

.i.love.CUTE.<3333

Bite Me! said...

awwwwwww, sooooo cute!! i loved it!
have ann awesome day!

peace w/ love 2 all, fly on!
Katie!! ,.., xXwingsXx

x

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh that was cute!!!

~Kzbug

Anonymous said...

OMG, that is sooooo CUTE!!! Where did you find this at? Are you back in England, Max?

Anonymous said...

I have one of those types of dogs and I live in the uk too! it's kinda hard imagining MY dog nursing baby rabbits, though!

pookieface :] said...

Awwwwww! that was sssssssoooooooo cute! i love spaniels!!!!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww. thats adorable!!!!!
my friend emailed me this picture of a baby seal. i think it's adorable too.

~cassandra

p.s. if u wanna see the pic just click my name

Anonymous said...

Hey-a,

OMG! THAT IS SO CUTE!!! MY HEAD ES'PLODE!

But you DO know why the dog is nusing the rabbits, right...? The dog is trying to get them to grow so it can chase them around and if they get fat, the dog can eat them.

Question, what does Total think of this?

Things in New Englang are going fine but a storm should hit from New York to Maine. I like the rain, though, so it is okay!

Catch out, (<--New end like it?)
Catch

Miranda said...

Yo! I love reading about your adventures, Max. One random question, though. Why on earth do I get this sick (NOT in a good way, sick as in disgusting) website when I click on your link?

Anonymous said...

Hey Max..
Ur Bunnie link aint wrkn.

Atamarashi said...

a dog adopts baby bunnies???

Anonymous said...

oo
0 < THAT IS SO CUTE!!!

Ya, I agree with defying gravity, Angal- Ya Gazzy- possible
Nudge- Ya Iggy- what do u think
Max- probably NOT Fang- uh uh, that would be just plain wierd

CU L8R,
Z ;-P

Anonymous said...

Aww. That is cute, but not enough to make my head explode because I had, like, nine rabbits once and they were a pain. I only have five right now though. Oh, and you guys keep an eye out for ways to keep saving the world. Oh also tell Fang I want to take Martial Arts lessons from him.
Fly on guys be safe.

Tommie said...

OMGOMGOMG! soooooooooooooooooooooo cute! *BOOM!* oops! exploding head, here! omgomgomg! where/how did you find that?! its tooooooo cute!



Tommie

Anonymous said...

That's so adorable!! My head exploded with cuteness, too!! ^.^

How do you FIND these videos???

I LOVE WHITE-OUT!!!!

-KaT

P.S. I decorated my speakers with white-out, and pimped out my Binder.

P.P.S. Why did I wait 'til the end of the year to do it? BEcause I just found the white-out on the ground a couple days ago.

Yeah.

Anonymous said...

that is pretty cute but here's something totally amazing (if someone hasnt said already)

At a zoo somewhere in the world a first time mother tiger gave birth to still bourns (pretty sad) and the tiger got really really depressed and had stoped eating and drinking.

So the zoo keepers where really worried and tried to think of ways to help the depressed mother.

The only thing they could think of was to give the tiger "orphan" piglets who had lost their mother.

The keepers where worried that the mother might eat them so they put the babies in to tiger striped coats and put them in the den this is what happend

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/tigerpig.asp

Anyway I hope that the flock is okay and ur somewhere safe

--
Em

Piratelizard101 said...

What? No sublime?
My brother will like the first one alot.
Are you guys a big fan of Techno? Cuz my brother has alot of good techno!

Emilie said...

hey do you guys know when the maximum ride movie is coming out and who will be the cast? cuz i've been lookin and i can't find it.

Cruz said...

OH NOOOOO !! Now Angel's going to want to adopt orphaned bunnies for Total and Akila to take care of.

To the Flock Stay Safe.
To Fang Love You!

Anonymous said...

Well _BIG_FAN_, I disagree. There are detailed descriptions in the books.And some of us like him in manga. And then again some of us like people by their personality. Have you ever thought of that.I for one think he is hot just by those.(except for in manga, cause he looks like a girl)
Fly on,
fang.....fanggirl

Anonymous said...

Fang...head exploding with cuteness...are u sure that is fang and not a clone?
Fangalicious

Anonymous said...

when is ur new book coming out?? i ♥ all the other ones SOO much!! OMG help me; i cant stand the waiting anymore!!! -- i ditto the fang clone thing...that doesnt sound like him AT ALL!!!!!!!!

I ♥ the Flock

Momo said...

Aww. That's so adorable. Animals are awesome like that. My sister and I saw this video where these people were making a documentary on...a leopard, I think. They were filming the leopard kill an animal. So, this leopard kills this monkey and the monkey had a baby. And the leopard laid down next to the baby monkey and let it nurse from her. The camera crew didn't even mean to catch it on camera.

Anonymous said...

There really cute as in really really really cute

your #1 fan
p.s do you relise how many #1 fans you have

Jkrules12321 said...

There really cute as in really really really cute

your #1 fan
p.s do you relise how many #1 fans you have

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww...That's so cute and adorable. It gives you hope about are cruel messed up world!




Guess what?????They did a human\cow animal experiment!!! They say it died but I doubt it. They just want to keep the news reporters away and stuff...


http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23921668/


British scientists make human-cow embryos
Experts assure public such experiments wouldn't result in ‘monsters’
updated 2:19 p.m. ET, Wed., April. 2, 2008



WASHINGTON - British researchers say they have created embryos and stem cells using human cells and the egg cells of cows, but said such experiments would not lead to hybrid human-animal babies, or even to direct medical therapies.

Dr. Lyle Armstrong of Newcastle University presented preliminary data on his work to Israel's parliament last week. It has not been reviewed by other experts in the field, Newcastle University said in a statement released on Tuesday.

They said they had hollowed out the egg cells of cattle, inserted human DNA to create a growing embryo, and then taken it apart to get embryonic stem cells.

Story continues below ↓
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
advertisement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other experts agreed such work would only be an interim step aimed at understanding the biology of embryonic stem cells — the body's ultimate master cells, which can give rise to all of the other cells and tissues.

"If the team can produce cells which will survive in culture it will open the door to a better understanding of disease processes without having to use precious human eggs. Cells grown using animal eggs cannot be used to treat patients on safety grounds but they will help bring nearer the day when new stem cell therapies are available," John Burn, Head of the Institute of Human Genetics at Newcastle University, said in a statement.

Scientists hope to use stem cells to create a new field of so-called regenerative medicine. Doctors hope for eventual treatments for spinal cord injuries, diseases such as diabetes and even cancer.

Opponents of human embryonic stem cell research object to the destruction of human embryos and say even the tiniest embryo must be treated with dignity.

"This is one of the most controversial ethical issues in all of cloning and stem cell research," Arthur Caplan, director of the Center for Bioethics at the University of Pennsylvania, said by e-mail on Wednesday.

'No risk of making monsters'
Caplan noted many people may be disgusted or frightened by such work. "In my view there is no risk of making monsters this way. The biology will not work. Nor is that the intent of any of these experiments anyway, so I don't think that fear is justified," he said.

"I come down on the side that says if you can make great gains by making embryo hybrids in preventing premature death and understanding disease then a limited amount of such research is morally justifiable," Caplan said.

Newcastle said Armstrong was granted a license by Britain's Human Fertilization and Embryology Authority to use animal eggs in such research.

Anonymous said...

awwwww! thats adorable!!

Anonymous said...

That is way too cute!! My head almost exploded, too!!!

Say hello to the rest of the Flock for me!

not a smeghead

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Thats so cute! But let me guss, one downfall of that video. Angel now also wants to bunny!? Lolz, well, stay safe, and fly high guys!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Thats really cute and cool! But, im gussing there is one downfall of that video, does Angel want a Bunny now 2?! Lolz! Well, stay safe, and fly high guys!

Unknown said...

Oh my god that is so awesome! Yet....So strange.

Love the books, Max. I'm currently JUST starting the 3rd one. So I completely feel your pain. Just don't listen to Fang.... most times. Ha! If he makes sense, just go with the flow.
God, does that remind you of something?

Anyhow, good luck! Can't wait to finish your little adventure series.

P.S. If you usually NEVER reply to these comments, just change direction and reply to mine! Haha!

DJ Rossum said...

OMG, I don't know about you, but I was ready to go buy myself a puppy. and that's really not good considering who I am. Actually I do have a question, and I swear I will not make this one of those awkward questions that you get sometimes!
Okay, here it goes.
Would Fang yell, "you're too happy!" if he met the carebears?
I am seriously dying to know, please tell me?

DJ Rossum said...

OMG, I don't know about you, but I was ready to go buy myself a puppy. and that's really not good considering who I am. Actually I do have a question, and I swear I will not make this one of those awkward questions that you get sometimes!
Okay, here it goes.
Would Fang yell, "you're too happy!" if he met the carebears?
I am seriously dying to know, please tell me?

Anonymous said...

Aw!~~~~~ that is sooo cUtE!!!!*grinning idiotically*
:D

Anonymous said...

Omg!! That was too adorable!!
Good Luck on your adventures!!

Anonymous said...

EEEEK! soooo cute! <3 dogs are cute. Bunnies are cuter. Put 'em together and there's almost 2 much cuteness. One question though: how did Iggy watch that incredibly cute clip?
Oh God, I gotta go or I'll get in trouble. Luv ya so much!
Crystal

Anonymous said...

I have a really big question... Do you like Fang? I am dying to know!!!!!!!!!!!!! you should so totally tell him u like (i mean love) him because you know it is true omg!!!!! o and please anwser i am like totally obsessed with your books. I have read them all like 3 freaking times!!!!

love,
mth

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww that baby bunnies thing was so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay i have 2 really big questions that will aet my brain if i dont ask someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1: Is there going to be a 5th book because there are so many unanwsered questions like the part at the very end were it sayes that there is still more world to save and the unanwsered romance between you and Fang (this is to max by the way sorry fang!) Anyway where was i oh yeah the romance thing wich brings me to question 2
2:Do you like Fang because it is obviose that you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean you said so yourself in the third book I think your exact words, imean thoughts were that(this when ya'll went for a fly and landed at the dock and he said you were such a pain, just fyi) you said that
"Ilove this
And i loved him"
and then you flew away(again!!!!!)

Just wondering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Your bigest bigest bigest bigest(a thousand times bigest)fan
MTH
love you guys fly on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dot said...

Oh!!!! Thier so cute!! Once we found a bunny that looked like that. And please answer mayzie'squestion.

Anonymous said...

ok, honestly, i thought that that blog entry was so freaking funny! Max: would you ever consider going to Charlotte Michigan?

-Angel Pulhamus

Anonymous said...

hey ok u guy tottaly rock i think have read ur guys books so many times. ok i have a copale ?'s
1)max have u ever wanted not to be a part of the flock?
2)fang do u wish that u had angels power to read and controle minds?if so why?
3)this is for every one do u ever want to go back to those subway tunnels in new york or see if there are and kids in the_instintute for higher liveing_

i hope i didn't get personal peace out keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

Kawaii! Soooo cute!! Getting distracted about saving the world again? hehehe.... Good luck on saving the world and keeping Gazzy and Iggy in line! We are behind you guys all the way!
Fly On!
Kagura Sohma

Anonymous said...

Yo,
Awwwwwwwwww that is so cute! i have two bunnies that live in the house and they loved this video! Oh and the dude who is called 'defying gravity' is right. England rocks! Yeah, i'm half English, half American. Of course, America rocks to and any other places you peeps come from. We all rock! Any way... back to the bunnies. My girl rabbit Olwyn says that she thinks that Total sounds cute. Dunno how, but she does. Sorry, i am kinda random. Hey, get used to it. i ain't changing. Okay peeps who rock. See ya =)
Fly on
-Miss Unique
xxx

Anonymous said...

hey, its abbie,
how many kids would you want max?
U guys keep strong!!! I wish I could fly with you guys, I would kick some butt if I did, who ever messes with you guys will pay...and I mean that much.

Danna said...

whats up guyz??max u and me are so much alike (exsept the wings part) man that would be cool i had a dream about bein like u guyz it was freakin awsome except 4 the escapeing the director part so theres a lot of this is cool but however that isnt in your life.but what i would give 2 b u.but on ur end ur thinkin be careful what u wish 4.well im here 2 cheer u guyz on.tell fang i said hi plz.and i kno how u feel bein the leader its not fun but u & i do it very well so
lov u guyz
satie

FunnyPug123 said...

Do you like Max?

Anonymous said...

Omagoodness! Omagoodness!
I'm not ordinarily a gushy person but this is just too adorable!!! You guys should adopt a bunny.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jack here big fan I wanted to tell you that my friend/exgirlfriend is basically a clone of Max without the wings every time I think of Max all that comes to mind is my friend if you ever talked to her you'd swear you were talking to Max. The way she looks even reminds me of her.

Anonymous said...

Oooh!! SO CUTE!!! I hear these type of stories all the time, but they make me smile every time.

Ok, I caved, and got an acount and a blog just so I could have an acount to read yours. Though I did actually bolg. I guess it's all your fault I'm acutally blogging now. Wrote about you guys some. It may work out to be pretty cool. If it does then thanks! If it bombs then it's all your fault.

Let me know if your in the flint hills area anytime soon.

Luv ya,
Anna :b

Anonymous said...

angel is and always will be gawjus! tell her i want to give her a big l o v e l l y hug! infact can you give her a massive great hug for me? yes, thats fang im talking to, p l e a s e give her a big big hug fang? from me? oh and max you can to if your readin this and you want to?!

xxx
livee
xxx

Anonymous said...

if Angel does it its only a matter of time before Nudge and Max do it (that was a little tip to fang) anyway, fly on guys

Anonymous said...

Ok, first things first;
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW-that is cute.
If you like Fang why don't you do something about it? Also, Fang-why don't you do something about Max? I know you've kissed her and all, but do it instead of randomly, like, on a date or something. FLY ON!!!
-kPhoenix

Maximum Ride Fan1 said...

Fang you really need to tell Max how you feel i think you guys are MENT TO BE! Now get out there and ask her on a DATE! Oh and Max don't be so hard on yourself with being the leader have fun and you also you should tell Fang how you feel! I am dead serious when it comes to love and this is one of those DEAD SERIOUS moments!
Love All of your guys friend:
Maximum Ride Fan1

Anonymous said...

hi max! how are you? i was catching up on the blog, and i was wondering.. how the heck did fang wind up in a tree?! anyway, how is the flock, and of course total? please say iggy will post soon, his comments are funny. like the laptop issue in the library :-) l8r. fly on.

Anonymous said...

OOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! that is the CUTEST thing i have EVER seen!!! maybe it's just b/c i luv animals.

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is ssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! my question of the week: max and fang if u 2 were able 2 get maried would you?

Anonymous said...

thats adorable...so do u and Fang loooove eachother...i would like to kow...would u and Fang get married and have kids?...what would u name them?



#1 FAN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love MOI

Anonymous said...

I know that I'm only reading the first book...right now...but the flock rocks man! And I give Angel extra credit beacaus she had to go back to "THE SCHOOL" Dun
Dun
Dun!!!

Anonymous said...

hey its bumblebee fang did you tack my advice about max and is iggie avalibal he seems really carring and iggie looks dont matter i would probly if i had a choice now i would not wont to see because there is so much violance and pollutionin the world that if you did see it it would break your heart because it would not be what you expected and i wouldent wont to see it all so i gust wont to say you are lucky to have max fang gazzy nudge and angel because they love you and i just wonted to say that i like you so much love bumblebee P.S fang you still need to tell me if iggie is avalable because i like him

Anonymous said...

OMG!
Those rabbits are so cute!
That dog is so cute too!

luv Evangeline

Anonymous said...

omg that is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute i cant imagine fangs head exploding with cuteness though lol i think u max have a really funny sence of humor like when u called ter borche borchey it was funny!
im sorry about jeb peace out
XxSprizzleSpringxX

Anonymous said...

Wings are awesome, they're my favorite writing subject! XD I wish I had some :/

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! That is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!! I cant imagine what Fang had to say to that! Greetings to the whole flock(including Total!!!)

- Actz101(Flock Lover)