Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Sold, at Christies, for Nine Bajillon Dollars

I think I could have written, this.

If only I could turn Nudge off....hmmm. Apparently we are flawed. Itex shoulda thought of that one.

That outfit is ridiculous and I would so win in a fight with Chuck Bass.

Fly on,

Fang

233 messages to The Flock:

Anonymous said...

That guy looked weird in the white suit.
I have never watched Gossip Girl and I dont hink I will start I have way to much to do other than watch TV.

When does the next book come out?

Love ya,
Triple A

Klaire Awesome said...

Nudge COULD use an off button, and please post my account (cbaby167.deviantart.com)

Anonymous said...

haha you really would win chuck is such a sissy!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahah thats greattt!

even though i like the show! :)
still thought it was hilarious.



woot!<3<3<3

Anonymous said...

wow. i never thought that fang would be watching gossip girl. Nudge on the other hand has to control her motor mouth :D. When is the next book out???

Anonymous said...

I think if Nudge gets a off button, Gasman should get a cork

Austin,
Florida

Anonymous said...

hahaha! thats hilarious!
i totally think you would win, too!

Anonymous said...

Indeed a ridiculous outfit, Fang. What an interesting perspective about "Gossip Girl". I've never tried watching a show with no sound. You better not let Nudge know you want to mute her!
-Big Fan

Anonymous said...

HAHA! That's really funny. I started laughing rather abruptly when i was reading that and scared my dad while doing so.

;) and yes, Fang, I'm sure you would beat Chuck in a fight. You're sorta unbeatable.

Stay Safe and Keep On Flying,

HoRsEcHiCk ^0^ (that smiley is either a bird or a koala bear; I haven't decided yet.)

Skye said...

I don't know who you mean (LOL !) but, yeah, you would definitely win a fight with him !

You should check if Nudge has an "off" switch. LOL ! My family always say that if I can't stop talking. LOL !

Are you going to answer some questions soon ?

I'll put my questions up here in a minute. Please answer them.

Fly on forever !

The Girl Who Could Fly

Anonymous said...

lol. i think that the only guys that looks hot in a white suit are kevin, nick, and joe jonas.

don't be hatin' on the JB.

Skye said...

I'm back. Here's my questions :

Who will play you in the movie ?

Will there be auditions for the Maximum Ride movie in Ireland ?

What books will the movie be about ?

What colour is Max's hair ? Blonde or brown ? (Some people say one, some say the other. Now I'm confused!)

Do you like the song 'Breakaway' by Kelly Clarkson (I think this song really suits Max) ?

This question is really random.

Do you like penguins ?

Please answer one of my questions ? That would be soooo great !

Fly on forever !

The Girl Who Could Fly

Anonymous said...

lol. thats hilarious. I watched it and it was pretty good, but its so much funnier the way that person writes about it. THANK YOU FOR FINALLY UPDATING!

And you would win in a fight against Chuck. Duh.


Star22

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you probably could have written that. :) lol

Unknown said...

Yo I am soooo excited for the next book coming on March 16th, 11 days after my birthday. Its going to be totally awesome!!!

heart,
me!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i love that show though


but you would beat chuck :-)

hahahaa

Fluffyfuzzball ~Laura~ said...

Ahhh thank god Im not the onley one who dislikes (Hiiiighly Dislike) Gossip girl! Bleah XD

Anonymous said...

Lol Fang. FINALLY! YOU BLOGGED!! Sorry, going back to what I was going to say. Nudge could use an off button, it would be kind of useful. Come on Itex! You make Iggy blind, but you can't give Nudge an off button? Shesh, talk about crappy scientists...

Anonymous said...

I think Iggy would be hot in that outfit. Because Iggy's taller and plainly hot. :D Fang I think you would take any human. What the hell is Gossip girl anyways?

Anonymous said...

ha id love it if people like Nudge had a off button! Love ya Nudge. you would seriously win against chuck bass, hands down.
when's the next book come out, i can't wait!

maeowe said...

pure genius Fang! hahah You SURE you didn't write that yourself? lol

Anonymous said...

ive never watched gossip girl.
now i will...

mute.

ill give you guys my review XP

Shortie said...

wwwooowww thats weird. ive never watched gossip girl and i dont htink i plan 2... lol u wud win of course :P thanx 4 posting again. n e news on movies, books, or manga? FLY ON!

-Shortie

p.s. if u like fanfiction, plz read Innocence Takes Flight or Chibi, say what! by xxthexxblackxxrosexx im begging :)

bryson7a said...

lol lol lol lol lol lol ^_^ that was funnny!! im a big fan and realy u should duct tape nudges mouth shut!!!cant wait to see the movie do u like star wars please answer my question i would love it!!fly on forever bye!!!!!


say hi to iggy and gasman bye

Anonymous said...

haha, thats funni!!! thanx for the post!!!

yea, you'd totally wing, Fang. And that outfit is so the rich-snob type!!!

Do you guys like EMINEM? Or Linkin Park?

Anonymous said...

Here- saving you a blog entry. To: The Girl Who Could Fly: Max's hair is brown, but people might be confused with the fact that Manga Max is blond.

Alyssa said...

Hahahaha. I've never watched Gossip Girl (apparently with good reason, sorry Nudge but that show sucks. Bunch of plastic stuck-up snobs acting like a bunch of plastic, stuck-up snobs.But if it's your guilty pleasure, then who am I to say anything about it?)

And dude, that fight with Chuck? If it happens, I'm so buying front row tickets. (Though it's definitely no contest. Duh.)

Fly on!! :)

~Alyssa~

Anonymous said...

Haha, that's the weirdess suit I have ever seen. It looks like a clown suit. Psh, where's his funny hat!? Nudge doesn need an off button(sorry Nudge). Haha

Fly on,
Senka

Anonymous said...

hmm i donno iluvmyfriend.
i think fang wouldnt look too bad in a white suit
;]

Anonymous said...

OMG that is soo funny!! and that guy looks soo much like zac effron! lol.
I don't like him.
anyways, Nudge does NOT need a mute button! harrumph.
anyhow, I was laughing when I read that!!

hehehe... Zac Elffon! hehehe...

Anonymous said...

you sooo could've!

Anonymous said...

fang where you in illinois last week? i saw some black wings flyin next to an airplane when i was at the pool. if u weren't um... i think u better be on guard cause somethin's out there.

flygirl said...

i totally agree with you there Fang. The article is very you and you would so kick Chuck's butt any day!!! lol
love you guys, fly high

love,
flygirl

blue said...

Gossip girl....my story...gossip girl...my story....gossip girl...or my AMAZING STORY THAT PEOPLE LAUGH AT! I can see how you chose to post gossip girl instead. But, you know, I had to stay home sick today and I sprained my wrist last week and I reinjured it yesterday, I have loads of homework, a test on thursday, 2 tests on friday, AND my neighbor told me I was ugly. It really would have made my dad if you had posted my little skit i posted on the last blog entry. But I guess not.

Til the poptarts burn.
Abi

P.S.
This was the comment I'm talking about:

My faxy video that I have sent to you twice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJUYhLGxxwM

Let me get this straight, apparently this freaky little half mouse/half ear thing is more exciting than my FAXY VIDEO?????? (btw: fax means fang and max, hence 'faxy' means it entails something to do with fang and max. fang AND max...in a ROMANTIC setting) I see what this is. Fang, you're to stupid to let Nudge see my video. God, Fang! Give up your pride! You know that EVERYONE who watches this blog loves the theory of you and Max together. Brigid was retarded. She was so in love with you and she was SEVEN years older than you. Honestly, get over your stupidity and freaking tell Max you love her. I even have it all planned out for you, all YOU have to do is:
Walk up to her, shirtless, and stop only when you are a maximum(lol, get it?) of 3.5 inches apart. (P.S. it helps if you're dripping wet) Make sure you have brushed your teeth thoroughly and it doesn't hurt to chew on some ice breakers. This is how the dialogue should go:

"Max, there's been something that I've wanted to tell you for such a long time..." sigh, and look into her eyes with a SLIGHTLY embarrassed face. I stress, SLIGHTLY. Don't want to be fishing for support.

"Whatever it is, Fang, you know you can...uh...tell me..." she'll say, stuttering from the shock of your smexy-ness (no one really knows the definition of smexy, it means sexy, hot, unbelievably and irravocably unable to take your eyes off of long enough to remember that you're about to run into a electricly charged pole that could turn you into ash in half a millisecond) She will obviously already know what you are going to say, subconciously anyway (she will be rendered thoughtless by aforementioned smexy-ness), but she will still want you to say it out loud you little gothic mime, you.

"Well...I...I..." You'll stumble over your loving words.

"Oh, just say it! Spongebob is coming on soon!" Wait, what was that? Nudge? No! This is your time to shine! Her and Angel must have been eavesdropping at the door! Those little rascals...

You'll burst the door open, still dripping wet, and yell, "IGGY!! GET ANGEL AND NUDGE AWAY FROM MY DOOR! I HAVE PRIVATE THINGS TO TAKE CARE OF!"

"What, like write depressing poetry about how everyone thinks you're an gothic, sociopathic mime when REALLY you just like black and darkness, don't show emotion and are not social at all, and hardly speak. God. What do they know anyway?"

"Shut up Iggy. Get them away from the door."

"I'll take care of it," he'll say and you'll walk back into the room and stand in front of Max again. Little will you know that Iggy has gathered Gazzy, Angel, and Nudge. They are now at every entrance to the room, ears pressed eagerly to the wood.

"Max, what I'm trying to say is..."

"Fang, spit it out," Max will say, tired of your strange st-st-stuttering.

"I think I'm...in love with you Max," You'll say and look to the side, so she can't see your eyes and how nervous they are.

"Seriously? This is what you made me wait for?" Max will say...

Okay just kidding, she won't really say that. It'll be more like:

"Fangsies! I love you too! OMIGOD I can't believe you made me wait this long to hear that!" And then you will start passionately making out(see? those ice breakers came in handy, Max didn't gag once!), Iggy and the gang will quietly come in the room throught stupidly unlocked doors and set off bombs in attempt to create fireworks. They accidently blow up the HOTEL that you are in and, luckily, none of you are hurt.
Though, you've successfully singed your very first girlfriend.

I write this as I indulge in my blue bowl of Lucky Charms, they're magically delicious.

Anonymous said...

OMG! I JUST FOUND OUT THAT YOU'RE FIFTH BOOK IS COMING OUT MARCH 16th! YEY! IM SO EXCITE XD.

Post some more blog entries soon, PWEEEEAASSEEE!

Anonymous said...

Fang, I wouldn't be shocked if you had written that. I, personally, do not understand the gossip girl hype. The only show worth watching is House M.D., and the new season doesn't start until September 16! :(
You really seem to have a problem with white suits, don't you? (note the Vampire Weekend post a few months ago,) but then again, who doesn't? White suits are UGLY! Anyways, I hope you guys are ok. Say hi to everybody for me!

~Ellie

Anonymous said...

lol that's funny. you could have written that for sure, and of course you could have won against chuck...he's a wuss :)

Anonymous said...

HEY!!!!!!!! I LUUUUUUVVVVVVVV GOSSIP GIRL?????? has nudge seen this? shed kill u!!!

Anonymous said...

That episode of was good its easier to understand gossip girl with the sound on!!!

Anonymous said...

We'll here's how to aviod the anoing parts of being in the Flock:
Nudge- Off Switch
Gazzy- Butt Cork
Max- You

Fly'n High, Stay'n low!
Chris
PS: avoid the pacific. trust me, YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW.

Anonymous said...

Ever heard of duck tape Fang? I works well with motor mouths. Sometimes....XP Can't wait till the next book!

PEACE!
BlueJayWings

Cuppy said...

hehehehe. i've never watched gossip girl...nor do i think i ever will. and you'd totally pwn chuck what-his-face. Even I could pwn him. :P and that's sayin' something. :P

Oh, and i know something that would at least make Nudge bearable. Get her to talk nonstop to my mom. that would be so incredibly funny. 'cause my mom goes by the "children should be seen, not heard" policy. hehehe

Rian said...

OMC!! That's totally hilarious!! I've never been interested in that kinda thing, and i'm STILL not, but that was totally hilarious!! you totally could have written that... yep! :P idk WHO that person is, but i betcha you could beat him... it shouldn't be all that hard, ya know?
look at our blog!! inthemindsofknr.blogspot.com !!!!!
we're HUMUNGO FANS!!! :)
Rian

Anonymous said...

Yeah fang would so totally kick Chuck Bass's butt! That show doesnt seem interesting. ok maybe it does. but i would much rather watch desperate house wives.
nudgeness

Anonymous said...

ridiculous ourfit--maybe trying to over compensate for something.

and of course you would win a fight--you were made for that--survival at all costs. he was just made to think too much of himself.

hope you all are ok. and, isn't about time the voice told max to get off her butt and go save the world again or something??

and shouldn't you be pinning her down with a deep serious kiss by now??

just a thought...or two

peace and love

2bamazed

Anonymous said...

That outfit is slightly ridiculous. Have you guys ever thought about going to a church youth group??? I go to one every Wednesday and I love it. Its a great place to hang out with teens who share the same belief in God. You should come sometime. It starts at 6:30 at the Visalia Naz church. I think you would enjoy it a lot. The youth paster rocks!!!!!

Livs said...

Wait, Fang you watch "Gossip Girl"? No way! Nudge, I can see watching it, but you! I don't watch that show, but me and my "sisters" are thinking about reading the books. Do you read those too Fang!? LOL!

Fly On
Livs

Anonymous said...

Gossip Girl Fang? Hmm... (raises one eyebrow, not that I can do that) no comment

Fly forever, Fly on
Fly free, Fly beyond (again rhyming)

88keysyndrome (still thinking of a new screename) (using a lot of parentheses in this comment) ok i'm done.

PS: I know how ticked people got after seeing what genetic research can do in the last post, and guess what, I gotta do a report on genetic research for english class. hmmm... well... where to start, where to start...

Me (duh) said...

Wow. It DOES sound like you wrote that. I never cared for all that gossip crap anyways. Oh, and if you DO figure out how to make a human off switch, sell me one! I could sooo use one for my english teacher.

-Me(Duh)

Anonymous said...

not to be annoying or anything but me and my friend marly really really want this story to be posted and it's pretty good too, just as good as the others - it sounds a little goofy at the beginning but it sounds just like you. please please please post - keep on blogging!

dooms day, fanfiction.net maximum ride

Ashley said...

I don't wath Gossip Girl. LOL!

Anonymous said...

hahaha that is odd. and yes i completely agree with ya! hahaha!!! sorry, but who says OMFG! anymore?? dont think i will be watching THAT show anytime soon...

Loves ya always!HI IGGY!!!
-Kaley S. (Flynn Christine-Kane)

already_in_the_air said...

That article was REALLY funny! Sometimes my friends and I turn off the sound to the TV and give the characters different discussions that they wouldn't normally have. It's hysterical!

I have a few questions, if you want to answer some of them...

What color crayon would you say your personality is and WHY?

Would you ever name a child, pet, or plant after a character from Star Wars?

Can you whistle?

Do you keep a secret journal confessing your inner-most feelings for certain people...like...MAX?

Do you wish MAX kept a secret journal confessing her inner-most feelings for YOU?

Given the chance, would you talk to a tele-marketer for hours on end about a subject that has NOTHING to do with what they were selling?

What would you discuss with said tele-marketer?

Do you prefer grape or strawberry jelly?

For a pet rock, do you prefer the name Armando, Terrance, or Fang Jr.?

If it was a girl rock would you name it Max?


OK, that's it! Please-o-please-o-please answer at least ONE of my questions, or else I think I'll go INSANE!!!

these are questions we ALL want to know the answer to!

already_in_the_air

Anonymous said...

Um... no freaking duh. He's a wuss, and, like, you're SUPERHUMAN. I think you could choose just about anyone and beat them in a fight. Yeah.
I... do not think it's a show for me... you don't like it do you?
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Now...
who will play you in the movie?

Who will play everyone in the movie?

You should be the first to find as it's, like, totally about you. (plus the other kids, course)

Anonymous said...

whats gossip girl????? really i have know idea

Phoenix Fireweilder said...

you could win a fight against everyone i can think of easilly. oh, and to the people who r wondering when the 5th book is comin out, its comin out March 16, 2009 and its called Water Wings.
fly high, fly fast, fly forever
Phoenix

Anonymous said...

Nice. Never seen Gossip Girl, and I doubt I ever will. Funny review, though.

Thanks for the update!!
-Summer

Anonymous said...

it does look weird... especially the huge buttons.... oh wait their sunglasses, my bad.

off button on nudge... then it would be too quiet... don't you think...
and you wouldn't want silence, which is rare, i heard, when you watched the movie dead silence (which is freaky)

Anonymous said...

HEY, FANG!
ITS UR #1 FAN! LOL! I DON'T WATCH GOSSIP GIRL. I KNOW PEOPLE WHO ARE IN LOVE WITH THAT SHOW, THOUGH. SO I GUESS IT MUST BE GOOD! TELL ME MORE ABOUT IT IF YOU WATCH AGAIN!
FROM,
WING GIRL WANNABE

Anonymous said...

Gossip Girl: Such an intellgent, well-written drama. Wait, that's an oxymoron.

You guys ever heard the song Maximum Overdrive? It's the first hit:

http://search.playlist.com/tracks/maximum%20overdrive

Repetitive lyrics ('join me for a ride; maximum overdrive') but intensish music score. I think it fits.

Anonymous said...

Haha, that was weird. Seriously, when DOES the next book come out!?! I am nearly dieing here.

Anonymous said...

Shouldnt you be saving the world?
Quit watching 'Gossip Girl' and get your butts out there!!

Anonymous said...

I dont watch Gossip Girl. I thought it sounded dumb... and (like me) Nugde NEEDS an off button!



~ShatterSound~

Anonymous said...

Hey new new new blog and good luck with turning nudge off hahaha

Anonymous said...

From one recombiant to another I think that you would definately win and with your blogs publicity could you advertise our blog heres the link. acesblog-ace.blogspot.com. Ok and also I haven't mentioned her but our flock's chatter box would be Laura, but you don't want to tell her that because she has a habit of landing on people she's mad at. Still an off switch would be nice....
-Ace

Karen said...

I've never watched Gossip Girl but that's cuz my mom thinks it's innapropriate =] I don't have the time either.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to answer a question that keeps coming up because FANG WON'T ANSWER IT! The 5th book comes out in march and it's called Water Wings. Gossip Girl is awsome and I am obsessed, Nudge we would be good friends. Chuck Bass's fake smile pout 'cool face' cracks me up.

Jayd.CanFly.Sorta said...

haha i havent ever really watched gossip girl...(sorry nudge) maybe i'll give it a try...maybe....later i might post some questions...i'll do my best to not get to personal ;) haha so i'll type back later! =)

Tara C said...

Hey! My dad did a lot of work with eagles at the san francisco zoo many years ago, and he finally got parts of his movie up on youtube. The first one is of him making friends with a wild eagle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvWEAsaD_jg&feature=related

And the second one is the very beginning of his documentary. Yes, I am the little girl at the beginning. This was taken a VERY long time ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ciNtbGOLvI

Anonymous said...

fang, ur such a grl.
who the heck wood put tat on? unless ur nudge!
*gasp*
such a liar.
thnks 4 updating though,kinda gave me a spaz attack there.....
:P

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! that was hilarious!! =) though i dont even watch the show!! lol, it had me literally laughing out loud while reading!!!

Haha!! yes Fang, you would so totally win a fight with Chuck with the help of the ridiculous looking suit of course ;D lol, jk!!! btw, glad you posted =)

~BIG FAN~

Anonymous said...

Wow, great review. xD Now I'm gonna go watch something I've never seen before, but I'll mute it... :D

Anonymous said...

Hey Fang! Didja hear about the movie they are making about you guys? do you get a say in who plays you? who would you want to play you?

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!

I have never watched that show, but if i ever do i am turning the sound off.

And yes, that does kinda sound like you, Fang.

-TwilightRide

Anonymous said...

do you like the twilight series? C:

Anonymous said...

hahahahah.

well, i never actually watched gossip girl...
YOU WATCH GOSSIP GIRL?!?
weird.

anyhow...
the guy was kind of hot,
even in the suit.
could you still say that for yourself if you wore that thing??

Anonymous said...

TOPS!!! *holds up thumb* very funny

Anonymous said...

Okkkkkk!
I'm soooooooo happy u guys posted!=P



Fly On,
Maximumridefan12 aka Clare bear aka Clare (The Flock's #1 fan!!I Luv da flock!)

Anonymous said...

I've never watched Gossip Girl, and I don't think I'm gonna start, so yeah. Some of the outfits are too much though, and are sorta weird. Oh well...

Fang, If you had a million dollars, and had to spend it on someone other than yourself, who would you spend it on, and why, and what would you buy for that person?

{Love}

Star

MoonStarWithWings said...

That would be useful for you guys... But might be tough for Nudg!

~MoonStar

Chris the Avian Boy said...

Fang is the most awesome of the flock!

You would totally kick Chuck's butt!

Cruz said...

Fang,

That's pretty much any guys perspective on GG. I love GG and I still found his analysis hilarious, thanks for posting.

Not only could you beat him you'd probably be better dressed doing it.

Stay Safe <3 Cruz

Anonymous said...

I would not wear those clothes. Sorry Nudge,They're not my style I guess.I hope you and the flock are safe. Keep on flying!:)


From you friend:gohabs1314

Anonymous said...

i have never watched the show and i dont plan to. but seriously wat is up with that suit?!! it really is ridiculous!

fly on,
yvonicka

Anonymous said...

xDDDDDDDDDDD

Ohhh, my god.

I love you kids and your ability to brighten my day. =]

Anonymous said...

I laughed at the part about Zac Elfron.

Actually, I watch TV minus the sound a lot, because my brother and sister are always singing, fighting, whistling, yelling, doing the hokey pokey, etc. Actually, all of those happened within a time span of about fifteen minutes this morning.

Sometimes the sound just doesn't work on our TV, too. It's really annoying- almost as annoying as an argument about the hokey pokey.

Which leads me to my question: When you sing the last line of the hokey pokey, do you say "shout"? Or just leave it at the "that's what it's all about" part?

Anonymous said...

I've never watched Gossip Girl, cuz I don't watch much TV, but that's a funny review. :]

Haha, I can't wait to see what Nudge says about this!

You would SO win a fight with Chuck Bass. I had this vision in my head of that...lmao. :]

Fly on, flock!! :D

Anonymous said...

HA! that was hilarious!
and soo entertaining...

poor nudge.. hahahahaha..

you totally could've wrote that.

Fangalicous08 said...

Yes you would win yes Nudge needs an off button, and so do I lol

please check out my blog! and my deviant account fangalicous08.deviantart.com

Anonymous said...

Good thing you didn't write it. Good thing you didn't even write a blog post of your own. :D

Will the next book be any better than the fourth? And will you pick up some of the plot lines that got dropped completely in the Final Warning?
I'm a supporter of stopping Global Warming and everything, but I just want to know who their parents are! And who the voice is! And what they're going to do about the School! And what happened to that other girl they let free in The Angel Experiment! And why it seemed for a fraction of a second there that Max's entire being was virtual!
Whassup with that?

Sincerely,
A curious fan

Anonymous said...

omg fang u rock
i agree with u totally
when i read it i can totally see u in my head ur hot lolz

Spencer said...

LOL I totally agree that Nudge needs an off button!

And, anyone who reads this, check out my blog at:
http://flockfliers.blogspot.com/

Thanks, and KOF!!
-Mudd

Anonymous said...

LOL! I loved this. I don't watch gossip girl, and now Im even more glad than ever I don't... or am I?

You would so win in a fight with Chuck Bass. Chuck is a wimp. If Total had only three legs, and was deaf and blind and totally dumb which is not, he would kick Chuck's butt.

Here is a question for the whole flock..
Do you think you could win in a fight with Chuck Norris? I think you could (especially Iggy <3 I love you Iggy!)

Yups.... Im the biggest Iggy fangirl ever. MWAHAHAHAHA. He's all mine, Ella and Nudge, and you definitely can't have him... (Sorry Ella and Nudge.)

Okay well bye!

Kaila. said...

Ahahaha. You're so totally right. He does look ridiculous, and of course, you would win in a fight with him. He's probably never even been in a fight cause he's too sissy.
:D
Oh! You know what I wanna see? You and Zac Efron go at it! :D That'd be awesome. Put it on YouTube, if you ever do.
:]


-Peace to the outs
Kaila Nicole

Anonymous said...

Hmm, interesting enough, thought i cant really understand it, i have had a pretty bad flu or something, also theres the bird flu going around in my area, i suggest you stear clear of california for awhile, bird flu can kill birds, so i dont know how it will affect you guys

-fly on

Shanaro

Skye Maxwell said...

You could totally kick Chuck's butt... and probably the entire cast and crew's butts... but that's not the point.
Good article. I refuse to watch that show. I feel your pain.

-Skye

Anonymous said...

haha. That's the only way you could get me to watch that crap. XD

Has your movie been casted yet? Becuase Joe Jonas needs to play you, Fang!!!! He looks almost exactly like I picture you.
*waits to be attacked by Disney haters*

Anonymous said...

of course you would win a fight with chuck bass... you're fang!!!

love,
jasmine

Anonymous said...

Okay, this is the weirdest thing. Yesterday I posted a fanfiction called The Sharpie War (under alexz1jude on fanfiction.net coughcough) and I mentioned that Nudge made Fang watch Gossip Girl. And I mentioned Chuck Bass too. As much as I love Chuck, you'd beat him in a fight, hands down.

By the way, does the next book really come out March 16th? I kinda doubt it since it's a Monday. But anyway, can't wait for the next book either way.

--Sarah

Amanda said...

xD that review was hilarious!
this was my favorite line! "and then we know this man is sensitive because he has a notebook and writes in front of a fire"
I saw an episode of Gossip Girl one time, and it was so ridiculous, i couldn't help but laugh even in the serious moments.
Keep the Flock Safe
Love you guys!
>Amanda

Anonymous said...

Fang, you are sooo funny!!
That white suit kinda scares me.
You could totally beat him in a fight. I mean, you're a bird kid! You have superhuman strength! You can FLY!!! I love ya.

Love and a kiss for Fang,
L*U*C*Y

Anonymous said...

that guy looked...weird. =/
ick. haha indeed a very weird-o outfit.

Geez it took you guys a long time to update. and i was gonna ask something....that i cant remember now. smart ehh? (rhetorical) yeha i it wasnt not. haha

~sky~ said...

i dont watch it b/c my mom wont let me but it looks good and the guys r hott!!

Anonymous said...

Fang—
I never watched that show and probably never will, but I agree: you could kick that guy's butt with one hand tied behind your back!

Take care now!
Stephanie, from Indiana

blue said...

owowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowoowowowowowowowowowowowowowowwowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowOW!!!!!

blue said...

I seriously need to know about auditions for the movie, and also about who is going to play you because i need to know if they are smexy enough.

Yeah that's right. I said smexy.

Smexy.

And I'll say it again.


Smexy. Smexy. Smexy.

I AM NOT ASHAMED!!!!

Til the poptarts burn.
Abi

kcare said...

You could have written that fang. But if you had, hypothetically, would that one comment, "blondes are the most attractive people", have been about max??
and in a fight, you would so beat chuck and nate.

Anonymous said...

You could so beat Chuck!!!

And Nudge could use an off button.... lol!

Oh My Geez! You're going to have a fifth book?!?!?! Wooo!!!

Fly high,
TAW

P.S. I was so siked last time when I saw you posted my comment last time!!! I had never posted before so I was jumping up and down calling my best friend and everything.... They think I over reacted... Phsc. That's no where near my overreacting... Crap now I need an off button....

Anonymous said...

ooh ooh I know the answer to that question that everyone's asking!!!!
the fifth book, called Water Wings comes out March 16, 2009!!!
I'm so excited!
It'll be nice to see something else of the bookshelves besides Twilight, which is so annoying. I want to start a Twilight haters club.
-Twilight Hater

Anonymous said...

haha. i guess that could be an advantage to u guys. lol! but right on fang!!!
-m.b.

Anonymous said...

HEY!!! I love you guys!!! I've already posted but I wanted to remind people that Fang could so beat that sissy!!!

Oh and keep your eyes peeled for a book called THE UNEXPECTED BY: TYLER A. WHICHARD. It will be out in the nest few years... and I want you guys to read it. That goes for anyone who reads this including the flock and JP. THX!

Fly high,
TAW

Avian-Vampire-Hybrid said...

I personally like your style much more than that loser in white... The Fang wardrobe rocks. That dude looked a little stiff. ;)

Anonymous said...

I per sonly LOVE gossip girl. Although, Chuck Bass's signature scarf would be all wrong for you and i am surprised that he hasn't worn it yet this season. Any way gossip girl has a bad reputation but is an AWESOME show. anyway when does the next Maximum Ride book come out?

Thanks!
~sYdNeY aNn~

Anonymous said...

Well. Thats...interesting
~m

Anonymous said...

GG is dirty and innapropriate for anyone and to tell the truth is pretty boring!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tell Nudge i got a shirt with wings on it but got it at aero. It is really cute and i love it i have it in pink but wanted it in grey but they didn't have it. Not really into Gossip Girl that much. Just want the next book to come out so i can find out what you guys are up to.

have fun you guys

Karabear

Unknown said...

How come no one says when the next book is coming out???

Anonymous said...

OMG I NO WHEN THE NEW BOOK COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TELL THEM FANG PLEASE PLEASE TELL THEM IF YOU DONT I WILL
DARK ANGEL

Anonymous said...

Some poeple believe that was bad and could be easily written. I, on the other hand, believe that it is very difficult to make something funny, sarcastic, utterly monotone (though in text) and still witty and professional while not even being able to hear the show properly. As well, there is nothing wrong with people talking and occansionally walking with no sound. It is one of the many gifts of soap operas, if you do not like it, don't watch T.V. because my media-radar tells me most T.V. shows are Soap Operas. Or raunchy sit-coms that aren't so funny as insulting. Also, my media radar tells me that Family Guy is funny and stupid, The Simpsons is funny and stupid,and Two and a Half Men, is funny and stupid. And they can all be seen on the same channel!

If this is too long or too anonymous and/or annoying to you, you may say something about it, but i will not listen, and/or answer. It has happened before on various blogs, and it doesn't bother me in the sligtest. Do as you wish.

Signed,

Me, who is not Me, but is slightly Me but actually not at all Me, in fact, but somebody else entirely. Good try though.

FallingUp said...

Hmm.. intersting.

O hey have you hread of fan fiction? its where you write stroys that could have haped with books that have already been published.

Cheach it out.

http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/live_preview.php?storyid=4484681&chapter=1

You guys rock!

Anonymous said...

Yeah,I dont think I'll ever be watching this gossip girl show.

Yes,that does sound like something you'd write Fang.

And in the Manga,you look like a samurai.

Just thought I'd throw that out to ya.
Keep on kickin' butt guys
~Zina

Anonymous said...

FANGFANGFANGFANGFANG!!!!!

This band wrote a song about you. o.o

Like, the lyrics match. At first I thought it was a coincedence, but then I listened to it and I'm pretty sure it mentions "run away" and "fly away" several times. It's also called Maximum Ride. And it says "You'll never get us back".

HAHAHAHA.

http://www.purevolume.com/thedecade

It's the one that says Maximum Ride. Clicky.

-spazzes-

Anonymous said...

Gossip girl is the absolute STUPIDEST thing I have ever heard of. If Nudge wants to rot her brain, she should watch Scrubs, which is at least entertaining. Yesterday was my first day of school...

Nudge would like the Uglies books.
They are also about pretty people, but actually have a plot.

Anonymous said...

haha i really understand your point of view i know what it's like to have a motor mouth sibling trust me.
So...anything new happening with max?
Let us know.

Anonymous said...

OH MAN! I was just looking through my Latin book... And I totally found out Total's name in Latin is Toto!!! And then I remembered a quote from Cats & Dogs the movie... "Toto Annihilation!!!" Yeah, just bored. Fly on guys.

Anonymous said...

THAT IS AMAZINGLY FUNNY

AvanJogiaLuver said...

LOL! Fang, I have no doubt that kick Chuck's butt... Luv ya!


~Megan

Anonymous said...

Nudge is at it again! :)

How are you watching T.V.? Are you staying in a hotel or something?

Here's a quote for you: "Life's all about being spontaneous: Sometimes you just have to wing it!"

}:){ <-- happyface w/ wings!!!!

- flyingninja72

Bite Me! said...

Chuck Bass?? wow, sorry man about Nudge, because I'm going to assume that's the ONLY way you new who the heck that reviewer was talking about. And of course you could kick anyone of those guys's butts!! but the older brother of Zac Effron I thik would be the most fun. I don't watch Gossip Girl obviously and i don't know( or don't assosiate with) anyone who watches the show, lucky me right??! I quite enjoyed reading that man's review and it was smart of him to put it on mute. again never watched the show but i can tell it'd be better on mute.

So it was very nice to hear from you guys, been a while, and I hope everything is well and that we hear again from you guys soon!!

Love you all!! Peace out, fly high!
Katie.x ^_^ ,.., *wings* Bite Me!

P.s. One tree hill(oth) is A LOT better than Gossip Girl ;P

MaximumWings said...

Please tell me there is another book coming out!
I'm hooked.
Fang, you could TOTALLY take him on.

Anonymous said...

Ahahaha. Oh so true, and beautiful.

Anonymous said...

that's a really ugly suit
i can't believe he wore that

Anonymous said...

max needs to smack you upside the head more often

just a thought

~rachelle~

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I don't watch much TV, and I certainly don't think I'd like GG. I do like white suits as a rule, but that was painful to look at!
I think I can answer one of The Girl Who Could Fly's question. One book mentioned that Max's hair is brown in the winter, but bleaches blonde in the summer, like mine.

Anonymous said...

Fang???? why r u watchin gossip girl? and when will u be tellin us bout he flock's next adventures?

Anonymous said...

Okay.... i admit i watch Gossip Girl and ya i only read it because U told me to FANG! hey did u guyz get my comment about that shirt Nudge wants? i can't remember if i sent the comment

Anonymous said...

Oh and you would so win against Chuck Bass!

Max Girl said...

Take a look at my blog. http.//www.mariapuffpaff.blogspot.com
& could u posibly tell peeps about it? Nobody is looking at it.

~♥MaRiA♥

P.S
♥ ya!!!!!

Anonymous said...

chuck bass is classy u guys are just fashion illiterate.

Symeria said...

No, Fang, you would not win in a fight against Chuck Bass
*as Fang fangirls shriek their protest*
but wait! You didn't let me finish!
Fang, you would not win in a fight against chuck Bass.
You would OWN/pulverize/annihilate Chuck Bass.
You would do the above in a simple fight of awesomeness with Chuck Bass.

Anonymous said...

I'm not aloud to watch that, and never will be.

L8r,
Z~Z

Anonymous said...

The tone of the writing sounded very Lemony Snickety. Snicket-esque. Whatever.
-icthus

Anonymous said...

Dear Fang,I hate Gossip Girl. I think the outfits are like dumb.I'm so sroory Nudge.


From gohabs1314

Anonymous said...

yah. i agree. totally. ugghhh. so tired!!!!!ok. back 2 subject. i kno how u feel about nudge. i have some1 who doesn't shut up. ever! her motor mouth shall b the end of her.<3all da' flock!

Fly On,

QuickSilver

Jayd.CanFly.Sorta said...

ok so my questions are for the entire flock and i'll tell you when the question is for one person individual ok? so

1. MAX: have you ever considered dying your hair? if so what color??

2. FLOCK: what is one of the funist things you guys have ever done together?

3. NUDGE: why do you like gossip girl so much? i've never seen it...should i?

4. FANG: do you like sharing your blog with the rest of the flock?

5. MAX/FANG/WHOEVER CAN ANSWER THIS: how come angel and gazzy never post? cant they use iggy's voice thing if they cant type?

6. FLOCK: if you had the chance to read all the time what books would you read? ( not including your own)

7. FLOCK: what is the 2% bird in you?

8. FANG: so this isnt a question but your wings are so my favorite...then max's...=)

9. FANG: whats it like to be invisible?

10. FLOCK: what is your favorite breakfast food? if it is eggs/ bacon/toast how do you like them?

11. MAX: who do you think should play you in your movie? i think the girl from juno should =)

12. MAX: what is your favorite color?

13. FANG: do you have another favorite color besides black?

14. NUDGE: what is your favorite color...can you even choose one?

15. GAZZY: what is your favorite color?

16. ANGEL: what is your favorite color?

17. IGGY: when you could see what was your favorite color?

18. FLOCK: do you guys have favorite numbers? if so what are they? mine is 426 (thats my birthday 4-26)

19. ANYONE WHO FEELS LIKE ANSWERING: have you ever had one of those dreams when you dream that you hurt like your hand or something and when you woke up your hand hurt? i did last night only it was my foot...=)

20. FLOCK: btw this is my last question...if you could would you change the pattern/ color of your wings????


ok im done now....so im gonna go to youtube(forget baseball youtube is america's past time and everyone knows it [haha]) bye now!!!

Anonymous said...

ATTENTION ALL FLOCK LOVERS!!!!!
THE BOOK COMES OUT MARCH 16TH!!!!!
TWILIGHT SUCKS!!!!!!
LETS ALL BUY THE NEW MAXIMUM RIDE AND MAKE IT A BEST-SELLER!!!!!
COME ONE WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!
-maximum ride fan

Anonymous said...

i think talking isn't a problem so no off buttons to nudge! tasha@nothing
p.s. when does the new book come out?

mochi said...

Hey, Fang, what's going on? I've only started checking out this blog. Oh, and any info on the movie? p.s. to other people: check out my blog. n0thingsimp0ssibl3.blogspot.com

... said...

hi fang! u rock!

oopma loompas r awesome
your favorites
maya and jordan

Unknown said...

ugh. Gossip girl? Seriously Fang? W/e. Hey people, screw HEY ANYONE, PERSON OR OTHERWISE, would SOMEONE read my fanfic. Blackbird, Harbinger of Death.
On Fanfiction dot net

Jordan Stovall said...

Are you talking about Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl? If so, he's, and I quote, bad for you. LOL

~envy said...

That article was great ... Yet another reason why I don't watch TV!

Didn't even need to be said - you'd definitely win... Hmmm ... unless the ridiculous outfit comes with some other features besides 'horrify and blind opponent'! XD

Anonymous said...

Ooh fang, u watching gossip girl, now that's somfin' i would like 2 see! He He!
I've never watched gossip girl, i don't think it shows in the U.K so i can't.
So wat happened to ur big TV carear thing? weren't they gonna make a movie bout u nd the flock?
and i sthere another book? people said it's coming out in March or something
do u actually read these comments or do u just post them? coz i've asked loads of questions and they hav never bin answered (no offence, by the way!)
plz answer at least 1 question
FeAtHeR gIrL/bEaNz
P.S, which names better?

Anonymous said...

Fang, you could so take him ^^ Oh! Are we trying to show off infront of Max...? Haha. Anyway, when is book and movie coming out? Do they have the actors for you guys already...? When are the questions of the weekish going to start again? So many questions >< Well, good luck beating Chuck, Fang!! ^w^
Fly on!
Kisa
P.S An off button would be a miracle!! ...Sorry Nudge...

Anonymous said...

AHHHH!!! ON YOUR WEBSITE YOU HAVE TO 13 OR OLDER TO DO ANYTHING!!!

I hate being a kid who can and does read books that are aimed for people that are more than a few years older than me. Oh well, 1 more year. :-(

Anonymous said...

wats gossip girl?

Anonymous said...

I heard that ad on the radio calling it 'highly inappropriate'. ... ... ... What a strange thing to say about an advertisement! Made me laugh, almost as much as that article you linked us! Thanks!

There's humans that'll help in Minnesota. Keep fighting, keep flying.

Kiki-Cambria

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I have never even heard of what is it again?.....Oh yeah,Gossip Girl anyway I probably wouldn't be able to get here in the uk.
- The Techguy

P.S Fang, u would so beat that Chuck Bass in a fight anyday and Nuge could definitely use an off switch!

Anonymous said...

Gosspip Girl is not my thing. Nudge needs better taste in style I guess. Sorry Nudge it's not my thing. But hey...Us girls stick together lol:D.Keep on flying guys and good luck this year if your in school.


From your friend:gohabs1314.

p.s is there an Itex in Canada?

Anonymous said...

Yo!
Fang! I was wondering if you knew if there are other names that Itex goes under? I'm doing some research but there are lots of results for "Itex".
Bring Down Itex and all megalomaniac warheaded idiots that experiment on children!

Fly On! Fly Safe! Fly Free!

-MR#1fan

livychan1103 said...

It is something Max could write (sorry, Fang, you're just not sarcastic enough...), hands down. Hilariously, sarcastically, hilarious. I love you guys. Mainly because you don't just walk around and talk about things.

All my love,
~livychan1103

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha! Go Fang!

daedalusWing said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! go fang!
fly on flock!
daedalus

Anonymous said...

hey fang just wondering...
how are you and max doing (relationship wise) any sparks between you guys or have you given up

Anonymous said...

What does that have to do with you Fang??? When is the next book coming out??!! I'm dying to see what its about. Never watching Gossip Girl by the way. I'm soo gonna get the first volume of your manga on January 2009. My birthday is by there so i'll ask for it. Have you ever read the twilight series?? It's good for Max and Nudge to read. But i still think your book is better.

Anonymous said...

One question, Fang.

Why even look up Gossip Girl?

WHY?

Meepisms

:D

Anonymous said...

Nudge has a simple problem of a moter mouth. Thus, it needs to be moving all the time. GET HER SUGAR FREAKING GUM. It solves EVERYTHING. Dental problems, smoking, and it also happens to solve a certain Avian American's need to chatter incoherently. There yah go, free advice. Oh and...


5 ways to annoy Fang. (And I'm putting in caps to catch your attention, Fangster)

1.) PERHAPS THE MOST OBVIOUS, YET STILL EFFECTIVE...CALL HIM EMO.

2.) GET HIM A COLOURED WARDROBE. I PERSONALLY THINK HE WOULD LOOK PATICULARLY AWESOME IN RED

3.) HUG HIM.....IT SEEMS THERE'S A PRETTY LONG LINE, WAITING FOR MAX TO SLIP UP OR SOMETHING, SO IT SHOULDN'T BE TOO HARD TO FIND SOMEONE WHO'S WILLING

4.) REMIND HIM THAT HE'S CHANNELING R RATED THOUGHTS ABOUT MAX THROUGH A SIX YEAR OLD....SHAMEFUL

AND 5.)BRIBE ANGEL TO MAKE HIM FLEE OUTSIDE, SINGING PRETTY WOMAN IN HIS PAJAMA'S


your's truly, O.G

Anonymous said...

Fang,I don't like gossip girl or those clothes either. I'm sorry Nudge,they're not my style I guess. I have a question. Is there an Itex in canada? Please anwser back.Keep on flying!


From your friend:gohabs1314.

p.s Do you think I'm funny?

Anonymous said...

Whahahahaha! (evil laughter) That's great!

and by the way, i would love to help you kick that guy's butt. just let me know if anything happens.

and also, Wings of Wrath rocks! still reading it! AWESOME!!!

---jix

Anonymous said...

Ok, good news- www.maximumridefanfiction.r-us.biz is up!

Bad news- its a bit buggy, but it works fine.

It only has one story at the moment, but if people write it will have more.

Bugs will be fixed by tommorrow. Fact.

-Foxy
aka jamesf141

Anonymous said...

lol...looks lyk a wierd show

-huge fan

Anonymous said...

Hey check it out. I already commented so ill just say this.

I am gonna figure out how to post an audio clip somewhere (possibly my youtube channel) and people with more time on their hands than they need can listen to a tiny excerpt from the song that i've been writing for the flock. Full orchestra, its sweet. Please don't make me repeat all about the song that i've said in recent comments. I can't wait till its done so i gotta show some of it now.

Fly forever, Fly on
Fly free, Fly beyond (rhymes for those of you who can't figure it out)

88keysyndrome

PS: those of you who want to fly but sadly don't have wings can try hang gliding. Its the closest thing to flying if you don't have wings.

whatever...

Anonymous said...

I haven't watched Gossip girl, ever. But after this blog entry, I think I will. And fang, I'm not so sure you didn't write the article. I sense a Tyler Durden thing coming up in your future (Make alien music noise now).

Anonymous said...

umm.a random question,probably been asked b4,but if Angel were to read your mind,Max,when the Voice was talking to you,do you think she would be able to hear it?

Anonymous said...

I love you FANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Question(s)

1. Will there be anymore Maximum Ride books? Just wondering. The last one was kinda left open.

2. Fang, have you and Maximum *finally* woked out your differences and gotten together? Because, I gotta tell you, I love the flock but you're killing me here.

3. Has Iggy been able to see anything *not* snowblinded yet?

Thanks. Just somethings I've been thinking of while reading the books for the hundredth time.

Love from,
Emma

Anonymous said...

Hola. PLEASE POST AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE IT WHEN YOU GUYS TAKE FOR-EVER TO BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT DRIVES ME INSANE!! I'M SURE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS THAT WAY TOO!!! Ok rant over. Anyways I wrote this awesome FanFic. Please read and review.

A/N: This was just too tempting and idea to pass up. I was thinking we all know that Max loves Fang(even if she herself doesn’t), but what if Max, the clone, had feelings for Fang, the real one, too???????? That’s why I chose this song because it’s about two girls in love singing about their complicated feelings towards a certain man. The song is “His Eyes” from Jekyll and Hyde: The Musical. Also this takes place during Saving the world.... right after Fang leaves. This is part of a series that is mostly broadway music.
Disclaimer: I do not own Maximum Ride or this song.


(Outside the vacation home)
How could he do this to me? We were practically joined at the hip! He was my best friend and he left me! I sent the rest of my flock and Ari to go take a walk why I sat and thought about some things. But mostly, I just didn’t want them to see me cry.
Max: I sit and watch the rain, and see my tears run down the window pain.
(In a jail cell)
I missed him so much. It was almost unbearable. He was so understanding of everything. Max was lucky to have a guy who loved her for who she was. I sat down against the wall of my cell and looked at the sky through the small window. Wishing I could fly free back to him.
Max 2: I sit and watch the sky, and I can hear it breathe a sigh
Thinking about him just made me cry harder. Remembering what life was like before Fang went berserk and left. It hadn’t been the happiest time of our life, but still better than the pain I felt now.
Max: I think of him, how we were
Thinking of him only made me want to see him more. It was a pain that was hardly bearable. I was certain that seeing him again would take that pain away. Make life worth living.
Max 2: And when I think of him, then I remember
(A/N: The storyline before lines they both sing are both their thoughts)I miss him.
Both: Remember
I always knew we were supposed to be together. He was like my air. Without him I couldn’t breathe. I was afraid if I didn’t do anything. My heart would stop completely.
Max: In his eyes, I can see, where my heart longs to be
His eyes were the thing that I could remember most clearly. They were so dark and understanding. I felt important when he looked at me. Like he really cared if I was happy or not. I felt safe with him near. He cared and therefore, he wouldn’t let me be hurt beyond repair.
Max 2: In his eyes, I see a gentle glow. And that’s where I’ll be safe, I know.
When his arms were around me I felt safe. I could hear his heart beat, and that comforted me. Somehow, I knew these moments where very close to his heart too.
Max: Safe in his arms. Close to his heart.
I didn’t know how to tell him how I felt then. And part of me, recognized that I still didn’t.
Max 2: But I don’t know quite where to start
His eyes always had a kind of far away look in them. Like he was seeing something in the future. Seeing what would happen in some later time.
Max: By looking in his eyes, will I see beyond tomorrow.
He made me feel happy no matter how bad the situation. Even just thinking about him made me feel a little hope.
Max 2: By looking in his eyes, will I see beyond the sorrow, that I feel.
(COME BACK TO LATER)
Max: Will his eyes reveal to me promises or lies.
I just knew he loved me too. I was no worse than Max. I was just like her in every way. She was my clone, just as I was hers.
Max 2: But he can’t conceal from me the love in his eyes.......
I knew him like I knew my own shadow. His every look. All the times we had communicated without words were a product of that.
Max: I know their every look. His eyes..................
The saying the eyes are the window to the soul fit him so well. You could see everything he was thinking layed out for everyone to see. Despite his no emotions persona.
Max 2: They’re like an open book. His eyes .................
With one look I was under his spell.
Both: But most of all the look that hypnotized me.........
If I was thinking rationally, I would just forget about him and accept that he wasn’t coming back.
Max: If I’m wise, I will walk away, and gladly.
A small part of me recognized that I would never see him again. I had tried to remember this a great deal of times. But, its hard to walk away from things that you treasure.
Max 2:But sadly I’m not wise It’s hard to talk away the mem’ries that you prize
(A/N: This is both Max and Max 2's thoughts from here till the end of the song)It was then that I realized that I loved him, and that was worth forgiving him for anything.
Max: Love is worth forgiving for
Max 2:Now I realize
Both: Everything worth living for is there in his eyes
I forgave him for leaving me. He did it with good intentions.
Max: Love is worth forgiving for now I realize.
Max 2:Now I realize
Both: Everything worth living for is in his eyes

DID YOU LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!! If so, please blog about it. If not, please blog about it and tell me how it could be better.
The up and coming writer,
Fangs Fraternal Twin

Anonymous said...

Hey, Fang.
You gotta tell us what the rest of the Story's about. I mean, what's put on the back. Is the last part, like, explaining what happened to the rest of the World? Tellin' them about the School, Itex, and the other stuff?

And, how does it feel to Fly, really? Can you describe it to me? Something I can't read from the Book?

-Artemis (Art)

Anonymous said...

Fang-
You are so in loooove with max. I wonder when max will admit to herself that she likes you.

moonbeamsunshine said...

hey.
LOL i love Gossip Girl. My fave character is Blair. Serena is annoying. She talks like she has something stuck in her throat. Chuck does dress a little...weird. I like the actor who plays him's style better.
Uh...I feel sort of bad. I have forgotten about Max Ride because Twilight is freaking awesome and the books are always good and the movies coming out soon. I cannot say as much for MR. :(
---------jay

Anonymous said...

Apparently, I look like Paris from this show. However, perhaps that article was not the best one to disern who, exactly, Paris is.

I have a friend who writes like this but that wasn't her because the people she woud be watching gossip girl with would be too engrossed in the show to talk about ice cream. Unless she was watching it with Dan, Alex, and Matt, but I can't imagine what sort of threat could get those three guys to watch Gossip Girl.

Anonymous said...

Alright, I'm back. I have yet another question, and this time, it's not so bad.

The next book is titled "Water Wings", no?

This doesn't seem like an finishing title. Actually, it seems like "The Final Warning" was. Pretty much just a filler.

How many books will be in this series?

Meepisms

:D

Anonymous said...

fang its me dakota brown i need you to neet me come on its not a trap i can help.

james patterson please tell fang it's not a trap and that he can trust me .

Anonymous said...

hey fang i think u and max should get married or something. total the talking dog rocks an i REALLY like angel, she has got to be cute, no offense Nudge but my little sister doesn't know when 2 shut up. I LOVE YOU IGGY i LOVE the endless supply of explosives. the gasman's stench is nothing I'M worse in the next book do u think this would really make it?

Anonymous said...

I WANT SOME#@*^ WINGS(preferably bald eagle wings FRICKIEN AWESOME BIRD)
PS Fang my older sister (age 18) thinks U R HOT!!!!!!!!!!1

Anonymous said...

hee hee.... ur hot!! [dies] and o is the lead singer of blessthefall- which is an awesome screamo band yall should hear. AWESOME!!! lol. love yall....

Tara "The Terminator"
0:)

jsoccerpunkj said...

It would be pretty nice if Nugde had an off button...
Maybe you should bribe her?

Kiki said...

Hey Fang do u like Max more than a sister? Is there gonna be another book? When will the movie come out?

Kiki said...

Fang-
Is there something going on between you and Max? Like a girlfriend boyfriend relation ship?

Max-
If you guys aren't going out you should at least give him a chance.

Kiki said...

There is a new movie and book coming out isn't there? If there is can you tell me when?

Anonymous said...

NEW MR BOOK!!!!!

March 16 2009- Water wings

There's the update for now... unless it suddenly changes.

Max, you might want to confess your love to Fang. I've been reading the comments... competition is good... but this much... then again we all know that none of us have a chance... but we're still waiting for you to do it.

Fly high,
L8ER
TAW

Sonar said...

YO! FANG! and flockmates of fang!

I was just wondering if you could give any more details or first two chapters to Water wings... Thanks

Fly On Forever Sonar Style

-Sonar
ps Everyone else please check out my blog.....

www.sonarsblog-sonar.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

was kissing the red haired person better than kissing max?
secretdreams1

Anonymous said...

what everyone is wondering is when is the next book out?soon?
secretdreams1

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!!!
How do you find time for this stuff? Did you really watch Gossip Girl with the sound off? That was such an interesting review.
XD

Anonymous said...

oh, guys... THE UNEXPECTED book in progress I'd mentioned will probably be only in America... I'm not good enough for world wide stuff....

The Unexpected (part of Chapter 1)

The waves crashed against the side of the boat threatening to throw it against the nearing wall of rocks. April was at the tiller, trying to steer the boat away from the rocks that were growing closer every painful second.
Logan was giving orders to Ami while trying to take down the sails. (Logan's a girl)
"April! Steer us clear of those rocks!" Logan yelled, her voice almost ripped away from her very throat. April called back in a panicked cry,
"The tiller won't move!" Logan ran over to the tiller and pulled. True to April's word, it didn't budge. She tightened her grip on it and pulled until her knuckles turned white. Nothing.Logan ripped off her shoes and dove off the side to the black swirling water below.



Hope you didn't think it was too sucky....


Fly high,
TAW

Victoria said...

I still need to read the newest book, but my friend is getting it for me. Oh my gosh, I'm so totally excited to read it. My friend caught a preview of the first few pages of the book before her mom dragged her out of the store and she told me that Nudge is magnetic! I was like...awesome!!

Love you guys,
VC

Miya said...

This is hilarious! I've never watched Gossip Girl sound on or off

Miya said...

Also. Take a look at this: http://www.inquisitr.com/2740/chinese-cats-sprout-wings/