TRL Killed MTV Killed the Radio Star
Yo,
I mean, MTV, kinda whatever. But I'm not going to try to contain my exuberance. Think of all the videos that you never saw. That you were too young for. That you couldn't watch because your parents wouldn't let you/because you were in a cage. THEY'RE ALL THERE AND IT'S ONLY IN BETA.
I want my, I want my MTV music. I want it.
Let's go slamdance!
I'm so ugly. But that's okay, so are you.
Can't Fight the Seether!
Jerry Was a Race Car Driver The Age of 65
A-Ha! Pop Up Video!
I could do this FOR DAYS.
Fly on,
Fang
I want to keep going. I'm going to keep going. I'm like Kramer with the car salesman & the gas tank.





353 messages to The Flock:
MTV... eh. I couldn't care less about music videos. I'm just fine listening to music without any visual junk to accompany it.
Though I am pretty excited to see Paramore's new Decode video!
*coughreadmyblogcough*
iS THERE REALLY GOING TO BE A MAXIMUM RIDE MOVIE??? I saw one true vid on you tube.
Hey, Fang, I've got a suggestion:
CELL PHONES. Get them. Seriously. If you could snag a fancy-schmancy laptop that works ANYWHERE and can't be traced, then you should seriously consider swiping some cell phones like that. One for you, one for Max, one for Iggy, one for Gazzy, one for Nudge, and one for Angel.
Why not? The Flock keeps getting split up, whether because of the Flyboys or Erasers or by *ahem* YOU being stubborn *cough* and I bet it would be a big relief to Max if she had a means of knowing where everyone was with just a little phone call. You could even call in the middle of a battle, since they're so small and non-bulky, and you guys have plenty of time to make witty banter with whoever you're fighting. Just be like, "Oh hey girlfriend, wassup? You alive? Sweet, me too, barely! What about the others? Cool. Just makin' sure. OKAY LOVE YOU MAX, TOODLES!"
...maybe you won't say that exactly, but whatevs.
Just tryin' to be helpful from down here on the ground.
-Erin
I agree. I love MYV!
Aha! That's so cool! I love Primus :]
wooooo! maybe 1st post!
U guys rawk!
Fly on 2 da stars!!
can u answer some questions?
What the heck Fang!? I may be the 1st!! Anyway, could u post something great next time instead of some dumb videos! Answer some questions!
What's your favorite song?
Do you hava a permanent place to live yet?
Why won't you go out with Max? (I'm going to be her for Halloween)
How old are you now?
Where are you now?
What's your favorite color?
Have you been to Japan?
Did you know me and my friend are crazy about you guys?
Have you read Twilight?(It's a good book like yours)
Did you know I want to be a vampire/avian hybrid?
Have you guys found your parents yet?
Good luck answering....
Fly on!
You rock Max!
-friendzrox95
wow i could be the first comment!
ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS!!!
i know u just anwered some but u need 2 answer more to make up for all that u've missed!The ?s r the best part!!!!!
Yahhhhhh!!!!! Fisrt one to review!!!!!!! I love the blog, and the books!!!!! Love, Jazzy
sry Fang, but I only like Greenday out of those videos. You have a different taste in music then I thought u would. Do u like Linkin Park?
Oh, and what are u going to be or do for Halloween?
coolness dude.
Do you ever play pranks on MAx?
All great stuff dude. Your taste in music is amazing.
hey i might be the first one to comment!!!!!!!!! my lifes dream..... well anyway i just wanted to say hey i love you and tell you that im very mad cauz u keep posting crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Max must love the fact that you have all this "free time" to find all of these random videos, Fang.
Apparently nothing exciting is happening to the flock if all they're posting is music videos. What happened to variety?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-icthus
i must say i've seen/read (w/e you wanna say) Fang being so expressive. lol =P I have no ides what that last message was about. I'm still going to bug you about you're movie and how i REALLY want to try out but have no information.
Jo~
Possibly first? No, probably not...but near first??
Antwayws, schveet vids...and I like ranch potato chips...they're good.
Ignore me, for I know not what I say or do!! Sickness has made me loopy!!!
Kangaroo (the girl with the flu and crazy mind)
YAY!GO FANG!
By the way,
Have you told Iggy I love him yet?
xDDDDDD
Go.Go.Go. Keep on pooosting. The music rocks.
-Kar, howl on
1st messege!! YAY!! i luved those vids! they were so cool. :)
At least MTV in Europe still plays music videos. The pop ups on the aha song were annyoing
Fang, have you seen the Take On Me literal version video?
It's even funnier than the pop-up version!
Thanks for sharing the videos, I *love* music videos too!
Keep on soaring!
~Jeet
Ever heard of youtube, dummy?
Am I the first? That would be freaking awesome. Anyway, nice videos. They`re AWESOME!!!
Jacker out.
Wow, that's a lot of videos. I didn't wacth them all, uhhhhh, I'm not sure what to think of them.
you know, i never got around to MTV. my grandmother watches it. i need to make some time for it. im too busy.
Brick
http://bricks-blog.blogspot.com/
may be 1st to comment. sweet. lovin it, fang. kepp posting, and stay alive.
Those videos were awesome. Added 2 more questions, one b/c of that first video. PLEASE, I'm DYING to have you answer these!!! I am so serious, PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE answer them!!! At least ONE!!! Just so I know my voice is heard, even from the sky.
These are all the ones I can think of that you MUST answer, lest I sick my rabbit on you! (No, he can't FLY... but he can HOP really high. he's vicious.) Here:
IS MAX YOUR "PUNK ROCK GIRL"? (if she's not, can I be?)
WHAT WOULD YOU NAME A PET ROCK?
IS IT OKAY IF I RENAME MY RABBIT AFTER YOU?
COULD YOU EAT A RABBIT IF YOU WERE REALLY REALLY HUNGRY?
IF YOU SAID YES, DO YOU TAKE OFFENSE THAT I SAY THAT YOU SICKEN ME? (if you said no, then I admire that you'd rather starve than harm a poor defenseless creature)
DO YOU PLAY LACROSSE?
DO YOU KNOW WHAT LACROSSE IS?
IF YOU COULD CHOOSE BETWEEN WATCHING YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE TEN TIMES OR WATCHING THE LACROSSE WORLD SERIES LIVE, WHICH WOULD IT BE?
WERE YOU AT THE 2008 SUMMER OLYMPIC GAMES?
WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE OLYMPIC EVENT THERE?
ARE YOU A GOOD SWIMMER?
BETTER THAN MICHAEL PHELPS?
IF YOU COULDN'T FLY, WOULD YOU BE A FISH?
WOULD YOU CONSIDER ADOPTING A DUCK--GIVEN THAT IT CAN FLY AND FEED ITSELF AND ALL? (plus ducks are exceedingly useful. they can bite the fingers off any fiends trying to steal your popcorn at a movie theater, and they are wonderful alarm clocks)
WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU SAW?
I will repost these until you answer!!!
Fang's punk rock girl, whether he likes it or not,
already_in_the_air
wow, that's cool. it doesn't just have music videos, it has other stuff too, like interviews...
wow, that's cool. it doesn't just have music videos, it has other stuff too, like interviews.
Oh my goodness how great would it be if I got the first comment? Heehee I'm addicted to all of this now.
music just isnt like that anymore...
love the post tho.
much love
I like some of those bands...a complete imbaressment to them... but still cool
-make a note of it
Angel Wings
Cool. Thanks for the post.
I have a question - have you guys read the books?
-Summer
Yay, im the first to comment!!!! and this is for the second video. NO!!!! Why the nachos?! why must the good die young? Ok back to it. i like take on me by a-ha. good video. and over all, great music.
Fly on.
-Shadow
um, whatever happened to the blogs that actually said things instead of doing advertisements?
Seriously, flock, what's happening? Where are the erasers or flyboys anymore? Where are you guys in the country? Are you still IN the country?
That's what I want to hear.
I know there is no way I could be the first post but if I am - cool...
awesome videos - loved the Veruca Salt - but you missed a couple good ones
Video Killed the Radio Star (blog namesake)
Safety Dance
and where's the Dire Straits?!
Any movie news? I keep looking only to be disappointed.
Wow nice videos Fang! I really liked the pop up version of a-ha! So good to see you guys posting again!
-Celi
OH YEAH I AM FIRST THIS TIME I THINK! Anyway, I love you all, stay safe!
~harley
Wow...someone has quite a lot of spare time to be looking up random videos. Hope this means that you're not still running for your life!
Any more news on your movie? I heard its coming out in 2010?? I don't think I can wait so long. And it better not be animated...
You should tell Max and the others to blog some too. I'm missing them a lot!
<3 FangObsession
first no doubt i was first and im excited whenever i get on i always see like 100 comments which is way cool
I don't really care that TRL is going off the air. I prefer country over pop, rock, and whatever else it is that MTV plays.
*Points* Look! Look! Longveiw!!!
I found Longveiw!!
Brother who is watching over my sholder: Congrats -_-
haha those videos are kinda messed up u know?? Just kinda retarded in some ways
Heehee yea i know im a loser
I <3 u FANG!!
<3
Pisofi
Awesome videos Fang! Congratulations on winning the Urtak Tee Shirt Contest. Keep it up! First comment WOO!
Your posts about music are kind of random, aren't they? I mean, I know this is your Blog....
It's still weird.
Awesome videos Fang! Congratulations on winning the Urtak Tee Shirt Contest. Keep it up! First comment WOO!
Awesome Videos Fang! Keep it up and congatulations on winning the Urtak T-Shirt contest!
This videos are mean! They don't let you watch them if you live outside the U.S.!! Grr...
Lishi xoxo<3
P.S. I LOVE U FANG!!!!!<3333333
Ooh! Nirvana! (^,^)
WOW~! I can tell. Lol. I like youtube better. I could spend days watching youtube videos.
-Ashley
Aww man, Its not working for me! It just plays for 2 seconds and asks me if I want to replay it.
Ah well,
◕ ◡ ◕
Laura
wow bit obsessive today are we Fang?
you dudes are totally awesome fly by and see me in Billings,Montana!!
Peace, Love, and french fries,
mojo72
I officially love you even more Fang.
You watch Seinfeld!
Wait- who doesn't?
i cant access any of these films caus i dont live in the US, i live in Canada. next time u do this, could u find vids that can be played in Canada as well as the US? that would b mightally appreciated.
fly high, fly fast, fly forever
Phoenix Sharpwing
The last one wont work.
Hey, guyz, iz mike, from da subway.
I hate talking like this. I thought id get in touch with youse and remind youse that youse owe me a favour for that email. Although that chick with the chip might not know about that.
YAY!! GREEN DAY!! HI FANG!! but errr no classic Rise Against?? no??? well maybe next time...
ooookaaaay...i mite be first but i srsly dout it...i m kinda bord in a way but not reali...so..uuuhhh...yea...
can't wait 4 da 5th book,
Christi from Honolulu HI
p.s any movie news? or book news?
Haha...Fang...we all love your kind of music =)) :P
FLY ON. :)
Yay ! I might have got first comment !!!
Cool videos ! I love old music !
Fly on forever !
The Girl Who Could Fly
OMG ! UGH !!! The videos won't play. Grr...
Every time I click on them, a message pops up saying the video "won't play outside the US". Then one of them said "error" before I even clicked on it ! I don't believe it ! Awwww.
If you could tell us what those songs were, everyone else who doesn't live in the US could look up the videos on Youtube or something.
By the way, I love A-Ha, they're one of the best old bands ever !!!
Check out the new Irish band The Script. They're brilliant !!!
I love their song 'The Man Who Can't Be Moved' so check that music video out on Youtube - The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script
Please tell us the names of the songs so everyone who lives somewhere other than the US can watch the videos.
Fly on forever !
The Girl Who Could Fly
FANG. I know you've heard this a million of times, but can I just say, you're awesome. I mean, considering the fact that you and the flock are "danger-magnets", you still have time to keep us entertained. Props to you. :)
some questions that have been floating about in my curious mind:
1. Do you think you're hot?
2. Do you think Max is beautiful? :>
3. If you had Angel's mind-controlling power, would you make Max love youuu? :>
4. Why do you keep on "throwing yourself to things in skirts?" Is it to make Max jealous?
5. Can't you make yourself any older? T_T I'm almost leaving my 14 years mark, and admiring someone younger than me (that would be you) would make me look like a complete pedophile...
6. Can't you show us a picture of yourself? I mean, the whole evil commitee already know what you look like, so you won't really lose anything. And plus, us fans might actually try to be evil just to see your picture, so technicallt, it's you and the flock's loss.
LOL. I hope you answer. @-)
Lol awesome!
Say hi to angel for me
Yours Forever
-Sky
you see? Green Day and Nirvanna. MUCH better bands!!!
Now you just need Bowling For Soup...
Dude those videos are pretty good. I mean ,they aren't my type of music. But they're ok. So , dude, whats up?
How are you and Max doing? Is Total getting good at flying? And has Iggy blown something up recently? If yes, then what and how big was the explosion? And (I'm starting to annoying to you aren't I) how old are you guys now? Hey I'm going to stop now. I let you get back to saving the World. I'm right behind ya on that subject. But reply to my questions if you get a chance.
-Live On Bro!
Zeq from N. GA
I looooooooooooooooooooooooooove My Chemical Romance's I don't love You music video. Gerard Way is so cute with black hair and it looks like he's kinda crying.(Shows Sensitivity)
I could watch him for years! ^_^
*sigh*
Anywayz MUSIC VIDEOS ROCK!!!
well MTV is okay. I respect it cause its video editing, and I myself put music to video. But with anime and manga (amv mmv) so i have to synch it up to the music a lot and they don't really do that in music videos. But they're still good without, they just could be better. I'd like to edit a real music video one day. that would be cool.
But really i think the funnest thing in the world would be to edit together a Theatrical Trailer!!~ ^^
film editing is what makes it a film. Remember that Fang. You could get me to edit together your movie, and i'd make it the best.
but anyway, fly safe!
Fang!! I absolutely adore you!!! and Max is soooo awesome!
i have a question
whats ur fav color?
i kno its a dumb question.
mines battery charged blue.
its kinda like a bright blue. but why say that?
anyways.
*shhh im in class now* ^_^
later
wow fang...gone a little video crazy have we??? yeah, um, i really don't like mtv, so could you not put anymore of their videos up??? please??? thanx!
Feather
flyhighfighthard.blogspot.com!
ah..music makes the world go round...
People are goign as max for halloween!?!?!?! why diidnt i think of that!!! Im going as Eragon(great book!) or House(TV show not a house).... Maybe ill talk my bro into being fang....Well, Post more games!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE MUSIC VIDEOS UNLESS THEY ARE BY DISTURBED!!!!!!
Byebye
I wish I had wings. I know what ur responce is you don't want wings and ur gonna put ur life in danger. blah blah blah i don't care. I WANT WINGS!!! If I had some I would want them to be Mainly silver with purple specks all over them!
Fang ur taste in music is getting better
I love Nirvana and Green Day!
i hate MTV... for numerous reasons, and you cant watch those videos outside of the US!!!!!! CANADA RULES, WHY CANT WE WATCH IT!???? :(
I can't watch the vidoes. I don't live in America and it won't play on my computer :(. But good job with the blog! Keep on flying!
From Mando
grrr it won't let me watch them!! stupid copyright :(
Dude.
Seriously.
Does it really matter in the whole scheme of things?
And maybe it does.
You're obsessed.
You're starting to become normal. I mean first it's getting grounded and now it's videos. What next? Normalcy is overrated.
Bugbug
PS You're still cool.
Omg i know right. But the most important thing on MTV is the coverage on DARFUR. It would be so totaly awesome if y'all could help me try and raise some awearness on the subject...BECAUSE WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THAT COUNTRY IS WRONG AND SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN TO ANY OTHER PLACE IN THE WORLD. We said never again after Rwanda but it is happening again, and again, and again...I could say that forever but there is no point. So I am asking down on my knees for everyone to please help the people of Darfur so no one ever has to go through what they are going through again.
That Green Day video was inappropriate! xDDD
You couldn't have picked Brain Stew and Jaded or something? lulz.
But not a fan of Nirvana. D:
And idk the rest, nor do I feel like listening to them.
Anyways...
Uhm. Tell Iggy he's not a saint. =[
dude, MTV STINKS!!!!!!
just though i would let you know...
-Tya
This is totally random, but Fang you totally rock. I made a character in a book with the name Fang. His full name is Fang Rex Wolfsbane.
My story is about a girl who is the daughter of Persephone and Hades. It's going to be great.
AKI
These music videos rock but they're really random so you must be really bored.
Dear Fang, does Max have a blog? just wondering. its called fly away.
-Shadow
Video killed the radio star, silly Fang!
haha.
http://soundtrack.mtv.com/profile/framinghanley
and check them out. They're the best new thing.
Fang, EXUBERATED?!? *gasp* I'm so proud Fang! Telling people about an emotion you're having and not keeping it all locked up inside!!! I'm kidding. Seriously, cool website. Love you all!
~Ellie
definitely a music guy! I can tell, i like the songs, it all the music that most people aren't into but when they hear it they have to like it!
But seriously, Green Day? That guy can't lip sinc to save his life lol.
Good to hear from you!
~Mae
Wassup guys? You (the flock) are sweet! Also, I have two questions. 1: If you could bring one thing with you that you can, unfortunately, not, because of the wheight, what would it be? Also, 2: How long does it take for you to contact James Patterson to tell him of your latest adventures, and how do you do actually reach him? Okay, so I guess that's 3, but still, it would be awesome if you guys could answer! See ya!
Dear Fang,
I think you guys are becoming soft.
Sincerely,
Blood.
(Seriously, I know what they're up to. I speak from experience.)
I know I just submitted a comment, but I didn't want to make it too long. Something I forgot to mention, if your ITEX Laptop has enough memory space, you should look for an online game(if it doesn't put you in danger from all sorts of unkind people/villains) called Maplestory. You can't fly, but you can get wings (with real money, unfortunately) and slay all sorts of monsters and stuff. It's very addicting. If you join, tell me your character's name, world, etc. Well, See ya! =)
hey, Fang, i wrote a book review for the Angel Experiment. I'm posting it below, and I really want to know if it's ok, like, in Max's character.
p.s. MTV?? I thought that was Nudge's favorite.
Dear citizens of the world,
Hi. I’m Max. Er, Maximum Ride to be exact. I’m ere just to say, like, congrats for reading this. This review will tell you everything you need to know about me and my family. Thing is, my family isn’t really my family. It’s six kids that look up to me as a leader, that I call “The Flock.” There’s the Gasman and Angel, who are the only ones related by blood, and though I love Gazzy, Angel is my favorite, favorite, favorite!! Fang, who is fourteen like me, is my second in command. Nudge can’t EVER stop talking, and Iggy is blind, but that doesn’t stop him from eating, blowing stuff up, and flying. (his favorite things) Oh, did I mention? We are 98% human and 2% bird, which means that we have wings, can fly, are really, really strong (we can outrun and outmatch any grownup man) and have raptor vision and hearing. Think it sounds cool? I don’t. Have you ever dumpster dived for breakfast? Nothing like it to get rid of an appetite…
This is a review for a series about us by James Patterson, called Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment. It’s just the first installment describing our crazy life. First, we’re just in our home in the mountains minding our own business, when BAM! Erasers, those horrible half human- half wolf hybrids, everywhere!! So, everything goes the scary super-fast and super-slow of battle, and before I know it, it’s over and…and…and….ANGEL, IS GONE!! Those freaking erasers have her in a bag, and stuffed her in a helicopter, and they fly, fly away. THOSE…THOSE HOOYAHS TOOK ANGEL! And I’m gonna kill ‘em for it. So Fang, Iggy, Nudge and I fly away after them. Ari, a seven-year-old that was Eraser-fide, is chasing us further than should be humanly possible. DUH! He’s not freaking human… I don’t know if we’ll ever get Angel. Those whitecoats who created me…they want to cross-section her brain. Did I mention? She can read minds…
These books are well written and funny (though most of the humor comes from yours truly.) Suspenseful, they perfectly convey our random and topsy-turvy life. He captures our story and manages to spread our message to the world. I’m so thankful I decided to tell him our secret and he’s done a good job with it.
Once again, good job on finding this review. I hope you survive until your next birthday. I hope you stay alive, as I know that things are going to get much worse, very, very soon. Keep a lookout for Erasers, don’t talk to strangers, and if you see some bird-kids near your house KEEP QUIET!!
~Max, from somewhere in the USA
P.S. Happy reading!!
nice fang, glad you discovered mtv. I have a question for you fang, do you like linkin park?
Put on some AFI man. That's real music!
*squee*
Nirvana!!! I love them!!!
Smells Like Teen Spirit is my favorite one.
And of course Green Day is amazing also. They're "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)" song has to be their best one. Ahhh. I love Billie. He's frickin kickbutt.
^_^
Nice taste in music, mein freund.
-Mucho love
Kaila Nicole
wow fang. you're obsessive
anywho.
please please please tell me about iggy's cheekbones!!!! :D
-jess
Those are some good songs. ;]
Hope you guys are all right. (:
Man, this post had a LOT of lag.
Even worse, we've got one hell of a mess here. We've completed the operation and free'd nine 19 prisoners who seemed to turn thier abandoned jail into a city really.
That's the good news.
The bad news is that after we cleared out the prisoners, we found some daunting info an a new man. But without a picture or even a name, we have got yet to find any info worth looking at. We found that he is/was a Vietnamese General in many of the civil wars there. That isn't the problem. It's the fact that he has an age of over 300 years. That's a sign of something right? We've also found documents on some of his Bio-projects. this is what worries us. If this man could survive 300 years, what's to say he's not still here, constructing his new weapon he calls the VISHANG. I don't want to worry you so talking about it now is out of the question.I think we may be onto something here. Let's just hope we can hang onto what ever the hell this is.
Chris
PS: 30,000 AROURA'S and counting!
BOOM!!!
wooow that's a lot of videos @_@
uh...that was...very random...?
*do you want to be an amarican idiot* lalala lol i love that song!!!
whoops i totally spelled my last post wrong. i meant i've NEVER seen Fang so expressive before. it's kind of funny because when he finally does i have no idea what he's talking about! =]
Jo~ again
Hey, what's this about Max Ride 5 coming out next year? You didn't think to tell us?! (Chapters 1 and 2 are
in the new version of book 4. Sorry Fang, but you look pretty weird on the new covers...)
Anyway. Tsk tsk.
Isn`t that a-ha video so cool!?! I love it! its on my hotmail space and I own that song too! I also like Green Day!
fly high,
wOnToNgIrL
I'm being Angel for halloween!
Hey Fang cool music videos...oh and happy halloween and tell that to Max,Angel,Iggy,and Gazzy for me too.
-Kiyra
Primus? Nirvana?
Good taste, my friend. xD
And now I have Heart Shaped Box stuck in my head.
I love Green Day!!
Now all you need is a little Avril Lavigne or Paramore (okay...so they're probably not your taste, but still!)
What time is it? Summa time...IT'S OUR VACATION!
Lol
What time is it? QUESTION TIME!
Fang Fang Fang!!!
Do you love bacon?
Did you have bacon for breakfast?
Have you ever seen the Even Stevens Movie?
Do you want to see the Even Stevens Movie?
Are you madly in love with Max?
Are you in denial and were just trying to straighten your weird mind out by kissing Lissa?
Were you trying to make Max jealous by kissing Lissa?
Don't deny me young man!!!
So, have you changed your mind about Spongebob?
Do you still have dirty thoughts about him?
Is Patrick jealous of your relationship with Spongebob?
Does Patrick even KNOW about your relationship with Spongebob?
Does Max know?
Is she jealous?
I bet she is.
Do you like Green Day?
Do you watch Hannah Montana?
Do you think Miley Cyrus is hot?
Do you think Max is hot?
Do you think Nudge is hot?
Do you think Angel is hot?
Do you think Iggy or Gazzy are hot?
Are you secretly gay and are trying to hide your feelings about Iggy, Gazzy, and/or Spongebob?
Do you find me annoying?
Do you want me to stop?
Do you think I will stop?
Well I'm not going to! So ha!
Are you looking forward to your new movie?
Are you looking forward to your new book?
Do you like Gossip Girl?
Do you like fashion?
Do you like skinny girls?
Do you like curvy girls?
Do you care?
Do you find a particular gender attractive?
Do you find a particular species attractive?
Do you find a particular girl attractive? *cough* Max *cough*
Do you find yourself attractive?
Do you want to marry yourself?
Do you sing "One in a Million" by Hannah Montana?
I read a FanFiction that had you singing that song in it!
Hahahahah!!!
Okay, one more question.
Do you hate when people call you emo?
Love,
L*U*C*Y
I really like that website!!
Awesome!!! By the way, do you like linkin park?
Just wanna know!
We (well a lot of us) are sick of all the music, and websites, and boring stuff. How 'bout a little news...or mabey something that actually has to do with the flock etc. i mean...i know its ur blog but...well some of us might stop logging on if all your going to post is internet sites and music videos that we can look up ourselves.
Answered questions are good too though... so here are some...and well even understand if u don't answer these...just answer someones;
Fang:
Do you like being on the run, or in a home like Anne's (if Anne wasn't evil)?
If you could change your hair to any color...what would it be?
MCcAIN OR OBAMA?
Do you like Max more as a sister or a girlfriend?
If you have time 2 read...what is your favorite book?
Max:
MCcAIN or OBAMA?
What is your favorit thing to do with the flock?
Fang=...brother or boyfriend?
Who in the flock is most difficult to control when their in a bad mood?
Angel:
Whose mind is most difficult to control?
Can you shift into any new shapes yet?
What is your favorite thing to do when your not on some mission?
Nudge:
What is your favorite outfit?
What material item do u most want?
Do you guys do anything halloweenish?
If you could have any costume what would it be?
How about High School Musical?
Iggy:
If Ella liked you (im not saying she doesn't) would u want her 2 b ur girlfriend?
Would u tell us if u would?
What is ur favorite type of bomb to make?
Gazzy:
If you could use on word to describe each of the members of the flock what would they be?
I you could have anything (material or non) what would it be?
We would love it if u ansered someones questions!!!!!!!
-Lily
like anonymous #3 said...
CELL
PHONES
then you can text me, too!
XD
<3 ya Fang
Well, look at this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4xWne-rZbE
animal creulty!!! (I apologize for any spealling mistakes)
happy halloween!
i dont watch mtv mindless hyponytism
WOH A MONKEY
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
THE KEYS MAKE A FUNNY CLICKY SOUND WEN I TYPE
ITS MUSICAL!!!
TAP TAP TAP TAP
SEPISECAILLY THE SPACE BAR
I MEAN IT ALL LIKE WORD *BANG* WORD *BANG*
OHOHOHOH GUESS WAT I LEARNED A NEW SONG 2DAY WANNA HEAR??????
here goes
"Lala Lala, Lala Lala
Emo's world
Lala Lala, Lala Lala
Emo's world
He's got his knife
his emo friends too
That's Emo's world!!!"
(sing to elmo's world music)
(repeat until dead)
another song
"This is the song that never ends. Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was; and they'll comtinue singing it forever just becaue. This is the song....."
(repaet until sane[insane is good and sane is just horrible but if ur really cool your in the sane])
another
"I am slowly going crazy 123456 switch crazy going slowly am I 654321 switch...."
(keep reapeating but speed up a little each time, it sorta becomes a habit after a while my family hates me now) :)
that would bbe all
ovwa
ok!! thats great... umm
hey, I just wanted to tell you about this great fanfiction I read. I DID NOT WRITE THIS, but it's still really good, and I think you should read it:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4118150/1/I_Thought_it_Would_be_You
It's called "I thought it would be you" and it's amazing. It's a little hard to explain, but basically you guys are older, and you haven't flown in a long time, and then Max goes a little crazy and runs away and then Gazzy acting funny and Iggy and Nudge are going a little google-eyed. I know this is an extremely horrible description of it, but it's absolutely worth reading.
-Captain Boe- at your service
ohmygosh, it's like you're on something. you're like my friend brennan.
heh heh, nirvana. i always said that nothing interesting happened in the 90's except for me and nirvana...
anyway. yes. you need to stop staying up so late, fang m'dear. you have a serious case of hyphie-via-sleep-deprivation. seriously.
You guys are awesome. :)
Have you ever watched Pirates of the Caribbean?
If you have, watch this vid on youtube, LOL. :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JImcvtJzIK8&feature=related
haha me and my friend were going to be MR characters for halloween. We found some feathery white wings and some black ones. x)
Green Day Rules!
Green Day Rules!
"I want my, I want my MTV music. I want it." Was that supposed 2 b a line frum the joker in the dark knight?
here we go again for the hundreth time about the videos... anyone on youtube and such can watch these when ever they want...
Dont ruin your blog like this.. its just not worth it...
Hey, guess what? They cast Gazzy for the Maximum Ride Movie! Yay, finally, an actor! His name is Jimmy 'Jax' Pinchak. He's got blond hair and blue eyes, but he's like twelve! Oh well, movie magic will make him look younger.
THIS QUESTION IS FOR GAZZY!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE ACTOR THEY CAST??
Keep on flying!
-FaxRox
wow the a-ha music video was really good
fly high
Kara
That sounds pretty cool, Fang.
Um, but person who's dressing up like Max for Halloween... why?!
Hehe, I'd be a whitecoat.
If Halloween wasn't a bit not-really-my-thing.
But yeah.
ILY guys<3
^I bet Nudge says that.
So yeah. I love you all!
Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gazzy & Angel. I love you!
Sorry, MoonStar's feeling random. And talking in the third person.
Anyhoo.
Blabby comment now over.
No, wait.
Now.
Nope. Still not done.
-shuts self up-
~MoonStar
HELLO :)
Hi Iggy, and the rest of you...
Did they read you my last post? I guess I should check in more often because by the time I get a coment in i'm like the 300th or something and I doubt you guys read all of them. [If you do you are all totally awesome and for what it is worth you get my happy face :-)!]
Now last time I said I would commet about the post soooo..
Does anyone else think the guy in the last video has RABIES????
So now that I said something about the post (he he he) I can talk more about...us ;).
please exuse me while I pretend *wink wink*
Okay, do you think our wedding cake should have those little chocolate pearls, littlr frosty flowers, or just plaine? And what flavor, I was thinking chocolate but I wasn't sure. Hhhmmm ???? Well you think it over and I can look into a place in the mountains. I just don't think a church or closed place will work in thought of your flock's claustrafobia with a lot of people. So I was thinking mountains- wide open, beautiful, quiet (jezz i am a bad speller!), and of course we dont want THEM to find you. Plus we can't invite a lot of people. Okay just don't worry I have taken it all into consideration.
my lapse of reality is now over
one more thing before I go- did you read "FOXY" (GAGS) acusasion that you are a traiter??? what a meanie bo bennie right??
Okay I have to go. MISS YOU!!
fly on, say hi to the flock and ILOVEYOU!!!
~SaDiE
PS- Nudge I hope you don't mind I tried that. S
PSS-Bye Iggy ;) S
I need a life
O-M-G!
how annoying "These videos don't play outside of the U.S" <<<<< say whaaaaaa'? So cos im from england i cant watch em?.......bumm-ER.
Anyway sombody said somthing about the Twilight books and yes they are A-W-S-O-M-E theyre as good as yours.
Ermm i just re-read all your books this week because I had nothing else to do.
And Erin, or whatever, s totally right! You should get mobiles or "cell phones", it would be soooooo much easier.
Oh and I turn lights of and recycle... hows about THAT for saving the earth, huh?
Okay Im off, you know errands to run, like get rid of these trick or treaters knoking on my door. I know its a tough job, but someone has to do it. I mean, tsk, you think you have it bad? Yeah well try studying for an upcoming maths test AND remembering to watch Steven Fry's QI t.v show. I know, you have it good.
Seeyou all
Love you all
The flock Rock.
ex-oh-ex-oh (G.G-Nudge will understand)
xxx
Hey Fang! You know, if you need a place to stay for a while, you can hang out at my place. I could use some company. So think about it.
Hey Fang :D. Awesome videos, Seinfeld is like the best show ever :)
oh nice!!! anyways dude do u guyz still have a myspace?? cuz i can't find it on the main blog thingy page
thanx
Shy13Fang
MOVIE MOVIE MOVIE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE JUST HEARD THAT IT HAS BEEN ANONNCED THAT JIMMY PINCHAK IS GOING TO PLAY GAZZY IN THE MAXIMUM RIDE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is soooooooo cute!!!!
Hey Fang. Um.... I was wondering if there was another book was coming out and when and when the movie is coming out. It better not come out in like 2010.
This is on a need to know basis. The Final Warning can't end like that. It's torture.
<3 Tawny
OMG spongebob's cheating on me?!? OMG Which one is it?! Max or fang?!? Man stealer! Ima kick your butt!
Happy Halloween Fang! I just came back from the best Halloween party ever! I was a dead angel by the way! I was so creepy! And I pulled the best prank ever on my friends where I pretended I pucked up blood and it freaked one out and she started crying which made me feel bad so I had to tell them it was prank...LOL! Very long day...but here are some questions I've been meaning to ask you:
1. What's your favorite color?
2. Do you like vampires? I do cuz I read Twilight and it's the best book (well other then yours of course!) I'm gonna find a way to become a vampire! LOL!
3. What's your favorite holiday? Mine is Christmas cause I mean seriously...presents...yeA!
4. Who is the wackiest person in your group?
5. From a scale from 1 to 10, what would you give Angel on cuteness! (Weird question IK...my friend made me do it)
6. Where are you right now?
Well thats all. Please post soon! O and check this website! http://www.freewebs.com/chuvbulzi-kkom/ I'm in it! I made this website! LOL! Well with my friends. But yea...
Fly On
Livs
hey fang omg i love you!!!
i love you so much but im sorry i love gazzy even more,ha ha....TELL GAZZY ALLIE LOVES HIM!!!or else!!! but if you ever need a place to crash and a fridge to raid come to GA ...!
please i love gazzy please tell me that i love him, oh and iggy,what color are your wings?
nudge you r awesome i am sooo much like you its funny! please iggy tell me what color your wings are!!
max you need to let loose at a party! lol jk
total i like you too! bye i love you gazzy and fang! but mostly gazzy... =^.^=
hahahahah.
it MTV really that fascinating for you bird-kids?!?
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/26/world/asia/26china.html
Hey guys, I've been searching the web recently, and something my bio teacher said made me look up China and its pollution. The website above is real interesting, everyone should look at it. I'll be doing this a lot, I want to help get the important's of combating Global warming and pollution and all that, so look out.
Cattypea.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYvi6KKhcRE ugh wow i think we have some problems later on in the future for max and fang and the rest of the flock like other avian atkers
They chose Gazzy for the movie already... Well, does he look good enough, Gazzy? Iggy..? He'll never love explosions as much as you guys^^ Where are they holding the audtions anyway..? I'd love to try out ^.^
Fly On!
Kagura
p.s. Is the movie really coming out in 2010? I hope those experiation dates don't come up!!
Why doesnt Iggy post anymore I miss him:[
U guys should go trik or treating because u guys would get candy and u wouldnt have to hidexD
i really don't get the deal with music videos... at all. i mean isn't music made so you can listen to it, not so you can watch some random people you don't know do this weird stuff that hardly ever makes sense... i'd much much rather just listen to the tune and the lyrics than watch someone play a guitar or drums when i'm not even that sure they are playing them in the first place... i don't play an instrument for all i know (which is more than probable) they just hitting out at a fake one and the musics added on later. so i reallly don't get it when every one basically goes 'oh my ... did you see so and so's video, it was like blah blah blah.' what is the point listen to the song it actually has more meaning in it anyway... jeeze.
anywho, those videos don't work out of the us anyway so. (shrugs) meh
anonymous, that's crazy.
Flyboys could trace the call.
and then they would know where you are.
FANG THIS IS URGENT. We've just got word from Intel. this morning. Says here that the boy's up in Alaska have, well as he put it, "Try imagining a full scale invasion of mutant forces on a strategic camp in the frozen tundra using chemical agents that not even our top medical ops could comprehend." I'm still shuddering over it. I'm not sure whether or not these people are another branch of ITEX. But, something else. If you see anything, ABSOLUTELY any thing you are to post it up through the Blog. As you may have forgotten, we are the green army, an army of brave human intelect with an underskin of plastic and nano-ropping that does it's best in any situation. As creepy as this may be, think of it this way. If we wanted to take over the world we would've done it by now. But the reason why that hasn't happened is because that's not us. We where built up to stop groups that had that purpose as an excuse to kill hundreds of people.
Ever since 1953.
But aside from that story you must think of us as a secret layer of the skin of the Earth, a layer that does it's best to heal the wounds of the skin that covers it to keep the rest of the skin from infections that are determined to spread there kind and control the skins nerves. We are the adrenaline that fights to push the antibodies to the scene of the wound and control it from infection.
We are the Green Army.
Your army.
Fang's Army.
But now we must stop this infection of great preporsions from infecting the world with it's cruel ideas of ruling the world under one man. That is why we are here.
Chris (General)
PS: Picture me as you wish.
But I like to present myself like the reincarnation of General George Scott Patton.
You should look up muse live at Wembly stadium knights of cydiona.
dang it! this sucks! I don't have my speakers right now so I couldn't listen to it. Sorry, Fang! Well, I guess I'll check it out again some other time, when my freaking parents give back my speakers...ugh. I hate this.
hope you guys are having loads of fun, wherever you are. Well, peace out! ☺ ♥
- ♥ Jessi ♥ -
Ah ha is awesome, I Really like that song.
What about Tears for Fears?
Pat Benatar?
You know, good music? ^^
how did you guys get your names?
Fang?
Iggy?
Nudge?
Angel?
Max?
i know why the gaseman does what about everyone else?
FANG! YOU ROCK! Literally!! I just want to tell you don't listen to the people who don't like music videos, or are shouting at you for not doing things interesting, because NIRVANA!! You are the coolest human/avian cross EVER(no offense flock!) for putting Nirvana and Green Day in! WOO! GO FANG!
*Sorry for the insane-ness. Halloween candy hangover.
Cricetus
That is a LOT of comments...
Hey Fang. Music videos are like totally pointless. But sometimes I like to watch them if there really funny. Anyway, I love Green Day!
-Fly on,
Sammy
Okay, so, i have some questions for you. *ahem*
Flock: have any of you read the Twilight series? ANYBODY?
Fang: choose one: werewolf; vampire
if you said vampire: yay! go vampires!
if you said werewolf: *gasp* okay.
Fang: do you think that Taylor Lautner should play you in the Maximum Ride movie? because i do.
what was one of the most spastic moments you have ever had?
have you ever seen Harry Potter and the Mysterious Ticking Noise?
What do you think of some anime pictures of yourself?
what is one of the funniest things you have ever done to Ari?
How long has it been since you've read the Maximum Ride books which are about you guys? Well, of course they're about you guys, but ANYWAY. just answer the question.
Do you have anything to say against anything in the book? Like maybe your opinion on one part?
answer this question with the most honest of all honesty in all of heaven and earth. Okay? Okay...WHY IN THE HECK DID YOU KISS THAT ONE GIRL LISSA???????
which do you prefer: milkduds or skittles?
if you could have one other power, what would it be?
have you ever read my blog?
here's the address: www.elementaldragonz.blogspot.com
will you read it?
will you post comments?
can you at least give me a maybe?
tell iggy that he needs to go on Hell's Kitchen.
tell max that she needs to go to the olympics.
tell angel that she needs to read people's minds to find out their passwords to their ATM accounts.
tell total that he needs to go play a prank.
tell nudge that she needs to go host a talk-show.
tell gazzy that he needs to go try farting near a fire and see what happens, like an explosion or something. :D
okay, so what you need to do is to go and...hmm...you need to find me a good scientist who knows about dna and all of that and get him to hunt me down and give me wings and superpowers. okay?
Thanks, and i'll try to get more in later, when i think of more. see ya!
P.S. please look at my blog.
P.S.S. please answer these questions. thanks!
Saphira C.
Fang, see, there's this thing, it's called Youtube, right, everything's on there...
sorry, I had a bad day...
anyway...
MTV's awesome, like they have some really good reality shows, like viva la bam have you ever seen that? I know it's on at obscure hours on Saturday nights/Sunday mornings (depending on how you look at it)but... it's amusing. And the Island, and that new Paris Hilton one is apparently really good, and...
yo!
mmmmmmmmkay DUDE!!!!!
READ THIS!!!!!!!!!
i havent benn on in like a month but man u changed like the way u write or talk its just PLAIN FREAKY!
and the person didnt asak quesyions about max whicj=h is REALLLY surprising.soooo
when thebook coming out
AND IS THERE A MOVIE?!?!?!?!
kay byezes!!
awwwww dont be like that you know you love me and the rest of your fans!!!!!!
Okay okay hey guys from the flock And *cough*max*cough*. sorry allergies lol jus kiddin. but dudes sriously u evr think tat mayb jus mayb there might b other kids or kid witc wings too?
MTV and TRL SUCK! gO SPONGEBOB! If you had to pick: spongebob gazzy or Iggy?
check o9ut my blog!!!! it is at agirlcalledalice.blogspot.com it is awesome
Im scared are max iggy and nudge hurt? they have not updated the blog!
i have a question please answer
do toy like the band TRHEE DAYS GRACE? they are soooooo awesome!!!
please answer!
if you had heard of THREE DAYS GRACE watch thier vid of ANIMAL I HAVE BECOME its freakin awesome
This is um... interesting, I guess. O.o I don't really care about watching music videos; I'm fine with my iPod. xD
'Smack my bitch up'
by 'The Prodigy' was banned by MTV it was that adult. Lmao! XD
It's pretty full on throughout the filmclip but at the end I cracked up so bad!
X x X
Zoe
> /// <
first off, you guys are amazing.
hey, i have some questions for Ig.
What's your favorite song?
What'da have for breakfast?
Since I can't cook for my life, can you make me breakfast?
If you had the time for Halloween, what would you be? :3
If you could have any pet, what would it be, and what would you name it? >3
What's it like to fly? Obviously, I've never gotten a chance D:
Tell Gazzy he's the coolest eight-year-old I know.
and yeah, that's all i can think of. please answer? ^.^
Geh. MV's are pretty annoying, maybe 'cause i can't freakin' see.
lol....Fang, you can be funny in suttle ways sometimes. =) Music is awesome. It's like, part of my life. =) Stay strong, stay safe, fly on. Peace out.
CC
Hey, I just have a question about "When the wind blows". Is that like a prequel or what? I just finished it and I'm confused. Does it have anything to do with the reality of the Maximum Ride series? Or was that just something similar, but not it. Answer me , please!
Thanks in advance,
ILoveFang
that first one was SOOOOO funny!!!
I am starting to get worryed about u guys all u have been doing is posting vidoes!!!!!!!!!!
Flockluva2039
Could you please tell Nudge that she's super cool and we could be like best friend cuz were both 11 year old girls and we both like talk alot adn yeah um please tell her and if you are ever in Maryland send out a sos and I can hook you guys up!!!
Peace and Love,
Kayla
Okay i found some scary *(^&%(&) on youtube guys! this is REAL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYvi6KKhcRE
:( scary... weird. crazy.
-Shan-
Could you try and post videos that people outside of the U.S. could watch? We're your fans to!
hey i was on youtube and you know how you're trying to save the world by going green and all?? well, just make sure you don't end up doing this!!!
go to
'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roFB7bGCAgc'
it's awesome
CUAround,
I<3KH&KH<3'sME
i lovve ur guy's blog it's freakin awsome when is your next book coming out?
hey Fang love the books I am reading "Saving the World and other Extreme Sports" and am almost done it. Do you know where I can find "The Final Warning"? If so would you please e-mail me at uchia8967@hotmail.com Dude you are defenitly my favourite out of all of the flock. We have so much in common but the most common thing is the strong, silent type.
-Ian
P.S. I live in Canada and I think you guys should take a trip to Vancouver man the sea is awesome
P.P.S. I wish I could have all the girls you have...^-^
Hey Fang I dont think my other comment acctually got through but in case it didnt I've just finished the 3rd book in the series and i am wondering where I can find "The Final Warning". I think ure the coolest Fang and I hope you have many more adventures. But try to come up to Vancouver for once I'd like you guys to try out Canada. There arent any downsides to coming b/c we are very protected up here and you can go to a normal high-school not a private school, mind you you probably wont want to go to school. Fly on!
-Ian
Finally i can post a comment!! Geez! um... not really much to say.... That was kewl!!!! well, that's all for today... my mom is staring daggers at me...she's scary! well...g2g write my will! bye!!! (or as Fang would say...and always does say...Fly On!!)
P.S.- Do one on how some kids don't get priveleges they earn...like how they get good grades and then get nothing! *cough mom cough*
Personally, I think Fuse is WAY higher up than MTV, on a scale of 1 to awesome. It's kind of funny, actually, that "MTV" stands for "MUSIC TELIVISION", when all they play is this stupid stuff about... well, nothing that has to do with music. Whereas Fuse has around... I think 80% of their shows dedicated to music, and actually substitute commercials with music videos during the summer. But I will admit that MTV has something going for them, what with FN MTV and what you put up.
And I'm rambling... sorry...
Now, excuse my stupid, long opinions...
I'm going to high five you for your taste in music.
- high fives screen -
Oww... not smart...
~Sarah
Hey... I'm new here but love the books... Fang you should write your own books! They'd be amazing... I was gutted when I found out they were already making the movie :( I so wanted to be in it... I wanted to be Max but no point dwelling on the past... Do you know whose playing you? Come to England some time and drop by Bristol and Bath please... If you get a chance to settle down and start reading books seriously the twilight series is ace! Ok I'm doing a Nudge here and blabbering on so I'm gonna go :)
Keep Safe
Kx
can we get to uhhhhh like helping the planet with all the junk of polution (start with china)
~whitetiger51
this sucks iam at school and i cant wactch the videos ohh well ooh before i forget fang what is the deal with iggys cheak bones?
rockin and rolling foreever and always
lol funny white tiger
and yaeh can ya talk about the movie
temptation is killin me
rockin on
Hey, how are you guys doing?
Is max still alive?
She better be cuz if not i will track you down and you will be sorry. though it probably wont be as bad as living in a cage...
or having to eat bird feed.
Have you ever eaten birdfeed?
And no i am not crazy enough to even think about eating birdfeed. I drew a picture of Max but im not going to show you because you're selfish. Ok maybe you're not selfish. Heck, you're freaking hot and so not taken. Although you should probably make a move on Max before she gets taken by someone so much hotter then you are.
If such a person even exists.
Tell Nudge she's awesome.
Love you guys!
*NudgeLover96
A Quick Suggestion!
-JOIN GAIA ONLINE @ GAIAONLINE.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-when and if you do, add "Blood splatter pirouettes" to ur friends list.
-Fly on,
† Cross †
Play on words- huh? "Video Killed the Radio Star"
OK, what kind of music do you guys listen to, because I'm catching a lot of plays on titles of old songs (not too old, but still)
Or did you just search and find that the song: Video Killed the Radio Star was the first music video on MTV? (BTW: I just sorta knew that... yeah, I know, I'm a geek)
And, just for fun:
You guys seriously need to answer more questions! (Or I'll personally track you down and force it out of you... trust me, I'm capable)
Did I scare you into answering questions? You'd better be scared!
For Iggy:
Dude, seriously, what's with the bombs?
Do you know you're a bad influence?
About how many bombs have you made in your life?
Is it a hobby for you?
Why did you drag Gazzy down?
If you could see, would you still let Gazzy help?
If you could see, do you think that it would be easier to make the bombs?
I know that was all about bombs, that was the point, now, for Angel!
Do read minds for a hobby, or when you're bored?
How many stuffed animals would you get if Max let you?
How many pets do you NEED?!
Have you ever read somebody's mind and been like: OMG?!
For Gazzy:
All I have to say to you dude, is: What the hell!? (Go ahead and answer THAT!)
Nudge:
What is your opinion on brownies?
The '08 election?
Just plain people in general?
Max:
First: Do yourself a favor and lock yourself in a spa.
Have you ever been to a spa?
Do you think you'd like a spa?
Did you ever have one of those girly moments where you were thinking of how you would look, how stupid you look, if your hair looks just right etc.?
What's your favorite outfit?
Do you have a favorite outfit?
Last but not least: Fang:
You never answered boxers or briefs...?
I know that you're not emo, but what about goth? (I'm goth!)
Do you like dropping stuff on people?
Have you ever been randomly hugged?
Do you WANT to be randomly hugged?
By whom?
Do you like to be grammatically correct?
If not, does anyone ever correct you?
Have you ever worn makeup?
Do you like makeup?
What if it were black?
Would you kill me if I randomly came up to you, hugged you, told you I loved you and then kissed you?
What would Max do?
What would you do if me and my friends all did that to you and gloped all at once?
Apples or pears?
If you were gay, would you be gay for Iggy (hypothetically)?
Or Gazzy?
Or some random dude?
For all:
Are you going to block this?
Are you going to track ME down after typing this up?
Are you going to answer at least one of these?
Do you find me irritating... or odd or messed up?
Do you think if you got to know me, you'd like me (as a friend)?
If you'd like me as a friend, would you love me as a friend?
Do you just plain hate me?
And now, just cuz:
Total:
Do you have a lot of fleas?
Do YOU love me?
Would you attack me if I gloped Fang?
Do you care?
Do you like to eat as much as the flock?
Do you believe that Fang likes Max?
Vice versa?
Would you bite me if I picked you up and hugged you?
Do you love me just for including you in the loop?
Do you think you'd be scared of me if you randomly saw me in a dark alleyway?
I don't think I'm that scary...
NOW THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE END!
Will you answer AT LEAST one of these questions? Please please please?!!!
If you do, I'll bake you cookies and brownies!
Luv ya all!
Nice, Fang.
Okay, I started a blog with my friend whose name I shall not divulge and I want your opinion so far. Please? I know you probably get asked this from thousands of people everyday and by this time your thinking 'No! I'm tired of looking at stupid blogs all day! I want to live!' but don't you think you kind of owe it to all those people who support you in everything you do and check everyday on the blog to see if you've updated and that you're all right? Anyway, it just started so it's not quite that interesting yet, but we'll get there.
Whether you go or not, thanks for actually reading this whole message (I'm kind of assuming you did because your at the end of it).
-Shatchi
ok.. BUT AHA IS TTLY AWESOME
take on me is a really good song!
i know wat yur thinking but at least its not air supply (ick.)
nirvana rocks
Oh yeah, I forgot something.
You know on the MTV things, one of the artists there is Rick Astley.
There's a sight you should go onto called Apoke.com which has got him on it. Its freaking funny. (And you vote for him)
Oh and don't bother to answer questions if you can't be bothered or don't have the time. Honestly, the people here are desperadoes who probably need to get a life if they want their questions to be answered that badly.
No offence to them of course though. Lol
Make the most outta life and don't give a s*@t what other people say.
..Like always ;)
X x X
Zoe
Wow, Fang. Just...wow. O_O
-Beth
P.S. friendzrox95, I also want to be a vampire human/avian hybrid. Obsessed? Me? Psshh...
u 15 yet?
hi Fang! guess what?! me and my friends dressed up as the flock for Halloween!
my parents won't let me watch MTV...
I LOVE YOU FANG!!!!
can we save the world yet? plz? i hate all the polution!
~whitetiger51_
I really hope you pay attention to this comment um your pics of erasers dont show up on my computers so canyou like put them on a different website so i can see them?
Wow.
Fang... no offence but that really is some lame music- except for Greenday. You should check out Paramore's new music video Decode it's so awesome.
Aargh! I can't see any of the videos! It's all copyright protected outside the U.S. blah blah blah...
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Although, I do agree that you should answer some questions...
AliEva xxxxxxxx < One for each of you xD even Total and Akilla
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno’t mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer, be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
u could read this, couldnt u?
Fang-o (ha),
You need to be more interesting or I'm sending my one-eyed, one-horned, flying, purple people eater after you.
Lalala.
My life is exceedingly boring right now.
I don't like algebra.
Who would you vote for today, If you were old enough and wasn't running off everyday, or course.
Are you even American citizens?
Goshhh...
I'm tired.
I had a long day.
Probably not as long as yours.
Minaa!
P.S. Green-tip-of-the-post!
Yeah.
Um, Travel green folks.
You guys travel very green.
I mean, you travel at 100-something mph, oui?
And you don't use gasoline.
But you do eat a lot so...
yeah. whatevv
Mina.
Cheack out Can You Keep A Secret on myspace its john abbates band u might not kno him but hes a really fun guy to hang wit.
mr.w
Eh. Never been much for MTV, But those were pretty epic. I'm all for Paramore and Saving Jane...Or Nightwish...Talk about uberepic music.
And best wishes to the Flock, Fang. My Pack follows your adventures eagerly.
-Michie Rune Moonschild
how to make Voldemort mad:
1. Ask him why he 'doesn't have such a cool scar?'
2. Laugh at him.
3. Wake him up by singing Beach Boys songs in his ear. 'Round, round, get around, I get around...'
4. Knit him things. Really hideous things.
5. Give him kangaroo-ears for a month.
6. Smile during Death-Eater meetings and say you taught him everything he knows.
7. Chew bubblegum all the time. Should he address you, your only response will be a series of huge bubbles in quick succession, the last of which will burst everywhere and make a mess.
8. Dance the Funky Chicken.
9. Ask him when was the last time he took a bath.
10. Pat him on the head and give him flowers when his plans are foiled yet again.
11. If you ever need to say 'Like taking candy from a baby', be sure to add 'Of course, SOME of us might find that harder than others.' Stare pointedly at him.
12. Play 'knock-&-run' at his bedchamber door late at night.
13. Call him 'The-man-who-let-the-boy-live'
14. Ask why the Dark Mark couldn't look like something 'more socially acceptable?'
15. Insist that you have met chunks of cheese with more cunning plans than his.
16. Pinch him. Make sure he squeals.
17. Be cheerful.
18. When he tries to impress you with his powers say 'Awwwww, lookit. Voldie's got a twiggle!'
19. Try to teach him to play a mouth organ.
20. Roll your eyes during plotting sessions and say things under your breath like 'You're the boss, boss' or 'It's your funeral.'
21. Greet him in the mornings with a sarcastic 'My sir, you look particularly menacing today.'
22. Taunt him about his middle name. 'Marvolo? Whats that, a washing detergent?'
23. Keep a 'good-behaviour chart'. Award points and give out gold stars.
24. Magic-marker Potter-style glasses on him while he sleeps.
25. Apparate into and out of his room rapidly. Do this non-stop for an hour. *poof* there *poof* gone *poof* there....
26. Play cards with him. Tell him he has no poker-face and how does he expect to rule supreme without one?
27. Let off party-poppers in his face whenever the urge strikes you.
28. 'Did you even HAVE a girlfriend? Like, ever?'
29. Get a pair of finger puppets closely resembling himself and Harry Potter. Re-enact all of Harry's victories over him in a spectacularly childish way. Be sure to give them both squeaky voices.
30. Anytime he enters any room, insist on entering first and announcing him grandly.
31. In these announcements, fake a trumpet noise and give him an equally fake drumroll.
32. Exclaim sarcastically 'You're breakin' my little heart here, o dark one' whenever he starts to talk of what has caused to become who he is.
33. Encourage him to 'think happy thoughts!'
34. Ask him to give you written summaries of his sinister plots for revenge and war. Correct his spelling.
35. Mock his choice of Quirrel as a 'host'.
36. Tell you think a yoga class could 'cure him of his wicked ways'
37. Get the song 'Mr. Tambourine Man' stuck in his head.
38. If he's having evil-plotter's-block in one of his scheming sessions 'Wingardium Leviosa' a light bulb to float above his head. Turn it on. Look offended when he gets angry and say you 'thought you were helping!'
39. Tell him constantly to stop repressing his anger.
40. Buy him a stress ball.
41. Hint that he is only a character in a book and will never triumph.
42. Call him Tommy-boy.
43. If you're feeling gutsy, call him Voldie-poo.
44. Whack him in the arm and say 'mosquito' - every few minutes.
45. Say he 'looked better under the turban'
46. Eat his pet snake. Offer him some.
47. Endeavour to teach him to steeple his fingers, lean back and say 'Eeeexcellent'.
48. Start drawing outlandish parallels between his life story and 'Star Wars'. Talk at great length.
49. Be generally in awe of him and never look away.
50. 'Imperius' his Death Eaters into a rousing chorus of 'All Things Bright And Beautiful'
51. Shower him with confetti and rice, anytime you think he needs to make a 'grand entry'.
52. Paint all the Death-Eater masks with bright colours and glitter.
53. Throw him a 'care-bears' themed birthday party.
54. Tell him what Snape's really up to.
55. Politely exclaim now and again that you 'don't know how he can be so afraid of dear old Dumbles'
56. Sing 'California Dreamin' at the top of your lungs when he's trying to have an 'evil moment'
57. Should you ever be eating with him - drum tunes with your cutlery, play with your food and blow bubbles in your chocolate milk.
58. Ask him to dance a polka with you.
59. Work cutesy phrases like 'pushing-up-daisies' and 'smooth-as-a-baby's-bottom' into conversation as much as possible.
60. Ask him if he's sure 'the whole evil-maniac-out-for-power-and-revenge thing isn't getting a bit old?'
61. Get him to play 'Twister' with you.
62. Tell him you know this great therapist in London....
63. Throw tupperware parties. Insist he sit through them.
64. Tell him you've met plently of people more evil than he.
65. Hide his teddy bear. That ALWAYS makes him cry.
66. Get him a plant. Act mortally offended when he doesn't water it and it dies.
67. Steal, snap and bury his wand.
68. Tell him Lucius did it.
69. Give Rita Skeeter full knowledge of his whereabouts and contact details.
70. Remind him that he isn't even really alive.
71. Write him a theme song. Start singing it whenever he is about to do or say something particularly clever and nasty.
72. Offer to sacrifice Draco Malfoy 'to the cause'
73. Insist on reading him bedtime stories. Include 'The Ugly Duckling'
74. Make vague allusions to Harry Potter being his son.
75. When he's done something particularly nasty - cross your arms, waggle a finger and say 'Now now, do you really think Salazar would have approved of that?'
76. Ask him how he can possibly wish to harm a single hair on the head of 'that sweet, innocent, cute little boy.'
77. Tell him Wormtail has a crush on him.
78. Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with prophecy."
79. Leave disgusting and rotting dead things near him. Insist that it is 'Aromatherapy'
80. Begin any question you ask him with 'Riddle me this!' Emphasis on Riddle.
81. Do not EVER act in the slightest way intimidated by him. Treat him as you would an eccentric aquaintance.
82. Cuddle him at random moments.
83. Sign him up for Little-League.
84. Ask him why he's afraid of a frail old man with a beard the size of a beehive and can't fight babies.
85. Throw biscuits at him. Constantly.
86. Tell him you think evil master plans of world domination are 'kind of girlie'
87. Quote Argus Filch. Insist HE will one day rule the wizarding world.
88. Wonder aloud whether the name Voldemort commands as much respect as, say, Potter or Dumbledore.
89. Mimic everything he says in a sing-song voice.
90. Mimic everything he does with exaggerated limb-movements.
91. Write sonnets for him.
92. Insist he help you with the newspaper crossword every morning.
93. Follow a few paces behind him, spraying everything he touches with a can of disinfectant.
94. Tell people he's 'really just a big softie'
95. Psychoanalyze him. Conclude that he is 'mildy depressed' and 'a bit of a control-freak'.
96. Mock his baldness.
97. Smile and say loudly 'Who loves you, Volders?' at inopportune moments. (Ie: another of his attempted 'evil moments')
98. Get him drunk.
99. Drag out a banjo at Death Eater revels and start playing 'Kumbayah'
100. Let him catch you trying on Death-Eater robes.
101. Be Harry Potter. Be alive.
now for some things to do at walmart:
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them
and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten-minute intervals
throughout the day.
4. Don't bother doing your own shopping. Simply find someone with a full trolley containing roughly the items you need, and when they are not looking take it and go pay for it at the checkout. (this is not stealing, they did not own the items yet, they were simply 'moving them around')
5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the
spray air fresheners.
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift-wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit, then arrange them into erotic poses. (be creative with the gift-wrap tubes used in point 6).
9. When there are people behind you, walk really slowly,
especially in thin aisles.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I
think we've got a code 3 in housewares," and see what happens.
11. Turn all the radios to polka stations; then turn them off
and turn the volume up to full blast.
12. Re-enact a fatal incident involving the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi. I haven't seen
you in so long." etc. See if they play along. Insist on calling them 'Bob', and if they protest, get angry about it (violent if necissary).
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself
loud enough for all to hear, "Who buys this crap anyway?!"
15. When you leave the store, try your car keys in the door of every car in the car park until you get to your own. Then drive off as if this is perfectly normal. (Note- if you don't actually own a car and walked to the store, attempt the above by substituting car keys with your house keys).
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you are
taking it for a test drive.
17. Follow people through the aisles, staying about 5 feet
behind them. Do this until they leave the store.
18. Ask if you can test some super-glue before buying it, then walk around the store gluing random items to other items/customers/staff. For added fun: See how many cashiers you can glue to each-other before any of them notice.
19. As the cashier runs your purchase over the scanner say "BEEP" in a loud voice. Repeat this for every item, and for other customers items. If the cashier protests, kill them.
20. Take off your shoes and tell them you want to return it and
when they say you didn't buy it there say "The customer is always right dammit!!" Make a scene.
21. Move "Caution : Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you
will only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can catch from other
aisles.
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying,
"I'm Batman. Come Robin, to the Batcave."
26. Climb things.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello"
upside down. Once you have mastered this, progress to "boobs".
29. When someone asks you if you need help, begin to cry and
say, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
30. When 2 or 3 people are walking ahead of you, run between
them yelling "Red Rover."
31. Make up nonsense products and ask employees if there are any
in stock. (i.e.: Shnerples). Do a vague hand-mime of what a 'Shnerple' looks like to assist them.
32. Take up an entire aisle in toys by setting up a full-scale
battle with G.I. Joe vs. X-men.
33. Take bets on the battle from above.
34. Test the brushes and combs in Cosmetics on all the live animals in Pet-Care.
35. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask
the clerk where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as
possible.
36. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
37. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from
Mission Impossible.
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags against their will.
40. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to
your Twinkies."
41. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
42. Two words: Marco Polo.
43. Leave Cheerios in lawn and garden, pillows in the pet
section, etc.
44. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's using an alternative alphabet of your choosing.
45. In the auto department, practice your Madonna look with
various funnels.
46. When someone steps away from his or her cart to look at
something, quickly place random combinations of items in their cart, such as 'A Large Cucumber and a Tub of Vasceline'.
47. Relax in the patio furniture drinking beer until you get kicked out.
48. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, drop to
your knees and scream, "No, no, its those voices again."
49. Pay off layaways 50 cents at a time.
50. Drag a lounge chair over to the magazines and relax. Go to
the food court, buy a drink, and explain that you don't get out
much and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
~Sam and Jo
omg fang. i just finished the series today. ok so dont hate me...but wen sum1 told me about a series of books about a group of kids with wings i was like...eh...maybe ill read it later. it was later, and i didnt find anything else to read, so i decided to try it. i finished all four books within 4 days. u guys r so cool. u HAVE 2 write more!! please!!?!?! and fang- i really think u should get a hot guy 2 play u in the movie. it would fit ur character...the dark strong silent and deep. but really u guys r amazing and this blog is like my new favorite site!! oh and i agree that u guys should get cell phones. and fang just tell max u freaking love her already because we all know its true. but she wants 2 hear it. then u can live happily ever after. and iggy i really hope u get ur sight back. i believe in u! happy flying!!! =]
Post a Comment