Tuesday, March 01, 2005

What's a Blog anyway?!

Is this what communication has come down to? I mean it’s a necessity for us – the flock I mean. We have to communicate this way. If people find us we die. So a blog is a safe place for us. But normal everyday people choose to talk this way. That makes me sad. Normal people are weird too.

40 messages to The Flock:

Anonymous said...

who isn't wierd now-a-days?!!

Anonymous said...

course we're all weird- being normal is just too boring.

Anonymous said...

agreed. i feel guilty now. i'm gonna go enjoy being a normal kid w/o wings. enough blogging for me.

Anonymous said...

Iso wish i had wings like you guys,lucky.see you later.

Anonymous said...

Normal is over rated
trust me.

Anonymous said...

nobody is "normal" we all have our own style which makes us all different. and we dont talk like this all the time, just if we dont have a phone or are grounded.

Anonymous said...

but thousands of people know you? and u r still alive.
-chicagogirl

Lauren said...

*pouts* fine! oh well. i define myself as weird everyday.

Kyle (RV) said...

The normal for this day and age is weird. Unfortunatly weird is not normal. For those who are better at math then english

normal = weird
weird ≠ normal

Do me a favor, try to make sence of that.

Anonymous said...

I'm wierd :)

Anonymous said...

I'm wierd :)

Anonymous said...

I'm wierd :)

Anonymous said...

Max, I think you should fly by Seattle, I haven't been there but it sounds cool. And go to Fairwood too, I've been there. Stop by Faiwood Greens. Bring Angel too. I'd like to see her.

Anonymous said...

I think this might be the first time I've ever posted on a blog, but anybody I talk to would define me as "the weirdo..."

Anonymous said...

THanks Max. Not all people are normal...well compared to you...J/K You totally rock, Max. All of you.

Anonymous said...

Eh, we're all wierd in one way or another. Just...not your way...You totally rock in every way Max! And the rest of the flock! You guys totally are totally the reason I wake each day.

Anonymous said...

Eh, we're all wierd in one way or another. Just...not your way...You totally rock in every way Max! And the rest of the flock! You guys totally are totally the reason I wake each day.

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad I have a pair of heavy white wings and I have to keep them a secret to.

Anonymous said...

thanks for making it so plainly obvious. really

Anonymous said...

u guys r soooo lucky my parents wont even let me out 2 buy ur 3rd book!

imc kid said...

u guys r soooo lucky my 'rents wont even let me out 2 buy ur 3rd book!

imc kid said...

i hope u guys have fun flyin around while i study 4 exams! i hate em

TechnicalPony said...

We arent all THAT bad. Well..everyone at my school is...But then again we do "invent" games with a Hacky-sac every morning before school last year...

Anonymous said...

Weird is normal. Normal people . . . are just insane. Few things can be normal nowadays!!! LOL.

J.E.F.

Ashley said...

awwww, thanx Max!
You're weird too, but we still love you!

Tara C said...

Ah, why must people be so absessed with technology? I propose (even though I do enjoy the occasional *cough cough* video game) that we all go back to horse-drawn carriages. Horses rock!

Anonymous said...

im so not weird! seriously im normal. i so wish i had wings i just wish i could fly away. idk. but seriously u guys should get a myspace. im not sure how real u are or if its just a book. idk wat i believe in but the world in screwed woa im being weird and emoish. ok bye u guys oh and fang im ttly in luv wit u. peace hotty!
~california girl

Froze8 said...

Yeah I know but being strange and talking to yourself is so much fun =D

Anonymous said...

strange is the definition of people...

You may also define yourself as strange, but I think you should be defined as unique.

And I agree with your blogging critisism.

What lengths have people reached when they are addicted to blogging and talking to people they never met before (like me)

Pathetic, really :)

Anonymous said...

awww, thanks Max!!! but seriously u guys aren't the only birdkids in the world, there is another...

ME!!!!!
-nebraskan angel

P.S. I'm serious!!!! :|

P.S.S. No fooling!!!

Anonymous said...

Normal people worry me
its over-rated
normal people lead lives that won't be remembered when they die
their kids won't be able to say WOAH when you were a kid u did alot of cool stuff

Jynxpixie said...

Eh. I dun speak for anyone else, but I'M here because no one I know in RL bothers to act like themselves.
And if they DO already act like themselves, they're all jerks.

Anonymous said...

Hehe, nice Max.

Though it is kinda sad if you think about it.

I was at the mall and I was looking at the people passing by, usually I would've been disgusted at thir pinched snobby expressions and their superficial outfits but I felt really bad for them.

There's nothing to them. Like, beneath the makeup there's nothing but pain. It can't be pleasant living in a place where you can't even be yourself wityourself for the rest of your life.

Anonymous said...

HEY buddy it's a free country if someone wants to make a blog they can!(ps:Nudge rocks) Fly on- emma

Anonymous said...

hey, wats it mean to be normal anyway, nowadays? being different is being special (does that sound as cheezy as i thought it did? i should erase it, my backspace key isn't broken or anything... well...)

Who am i? said...

hey, this is my first time on this site, but i have been following the maximum ride series very closely. i dont know what to believe about all this stuff, but this site almost has me convinced that this is all real. but what if its not? i dont know. what is real anymore anyway?

Anonymous said...

Sup Flock... Im a kid thats lives in the states, im not like you guys, but i got a couple "gifts." Empathy, mainly. I know what people feel...I also have the power of prominition. When i sleep, i dream of what's to come (sometimes) And when i wake up, it comes back as de ja vou. But i know its comming. You know, i would offer you a place to stay, food, the basic needs, but money is tight right now...GoodYear is making my step dad take weeks off at a time... Hope you guys fly smooth, ariecos

Anonymous said...

im not wierd just normal anyway i think my brothers pic would be under wierd not mine

Beedle the Bard said...

My (messed up) friend has the most MESSED UP theory about being weird- If you're weird and you admit to being weird, you're normal. If you're weird and you think you're normal, then you're weird. So, Max, you're not weird. And neither are most people. Except for the weird ones.

Confused yet?

Kirst said...

Flock,
I don't think it's that weird. I'm Nudge's age. You're pretty normal spare the wings and the ultra-coolness.
XxKirstyxX