Thursday, April 28, 2005

Proof of Erasers!

Now you know why the scrapes we have with them are so damaging!
I'm sure he's going to have quite a story to tell his bosses!

Final Score: Flock 1, Erasers 0.

30 messages to The Flock:

Anonymous said...

now i see way you guys are always so beat up. you should like try to get a few more and make a full necklace out of them. then give it to fang. yeah totally wierd how his name would is Fang and he would be wearing a bunch of "fangs" around his neck.

Anonymous said...

now i see way you guys are always so beat up. you should like try to get a few more and make a full necklace out of them. then give it to fang. yeah totally wierd how his name would is Fang and he would be wearing a bunch of "fangs" around his neck.

Courtney said...

Ooh! Gross! Those HAVE to do some damage when fighting!

Anonymous said...

but, but, but, but.....
eraser's are cool!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

dude! That's awsome! so, which one did that damage? I'm guessing either Fang or Max. Why? they get hurt/ attacked the most....

Anonymous said...

good for you guys.I say the less erasers the better.

Anonymous said...

I would say take all of them out because a toothless eraser is defietly better than one with teeth don't you agree?!

Anonymous said...

anonymous said...

Why not take all of them out because a toothless eraser is definetly better then one with teeth.Don't you agree?!?!

Anonymous said...

anonymous said...

Why not take all of them out because a toothless eraser is definetly better then one with teeth.Don't you agree?!?!

Anonymous said...

I just don't see why you didn't take his teeth out.Because a toothless eraser is definetly better than one with teeth.Don't you agree?!

Anonymous said...

wow that must hurt glad I'm not you [your probbaly thinking you should be]

Anonymous said...

SWEEEEEEEEET! thats awsome! :)

Anonymous said...

cool. (actually i thoughtit was a bone at first. (before i scrolled down.))that would hurt if it gotcha.

Anonymous said...

Ouch.

Anonymous said...

Get a paintball or airsoft gun. that will take care of them. plus they're great for getting anger out

Anonymous said...

Yeah i would hate to get in a fight with that but... anyway... just so you know your a great artist...

~Kaye~

Anonymous said...

First of hello, I read a lot of recommendations of making a neckless very fitting for Fang. However, I would make a weapon out of them like K9 knuckles (like brass knuckles but with the fangs of the earasers)

Anonymous said...

Ouchie!

Anonymous said...

That was totally awsome! I can't beleive it's that big!!!

Anonymous said...

Holy moly!!!oooooooch!!!! Thats could leave a mark!!! If you guys ever need A nurse I'm here to help. See you in the sky!

Anonymous said...

I can't see most of your pictures that you post -.-
No fair!
Give those erasers whats coming to them!!

Anonymous said...

why dont' earsers have a mind of there own?

Anonymous said...

well, for some reason, all the pictures on this page doesent show up, probably because of the date, but anyway, if I Could see the picture, I would say, ouch, since ive read others comments.

Anonymous said...

I can't see your pictues, and if I acciedently posted this twice, sorry. Just checking. Keep fighting you guys!

Anonymous said...

HI FIGGY!

Anonymous said...

i can't see the pictures but from wat i read they look like they would hurt. avoid those...

Anonymous said...

O.A.B.D* this month





*Over
Active
Blogging
Disorder

Anonymous said...

the date prevents me from seeing any of yall's pictures for a long long long time (a year or two to be honest (i joined the flight reeeaaally late)) but from the rest of the message and the comments i get that it is a tooth and i am on the boat that says to make it into a necklace for fang, it really would fit his name and personallity -fang lover 15-

Anonymous said...

i can only see the pics on august 08!wats goin on?

twerdy said...

ARRGGGGHHH!!! I HATE VISTA!!!! I HATE IT!!! I HATE IT!!! I HATE IT!!!

I CAN'T SEE THE PICTUREEE ALL BECAUSE OF STOOPID VISTA!!!!! I CAN'T SEE ANY OF THE PICCSS!!! ARGGGHHH!!!

oh and by the way vista is the new microsoft thingy mabob (DONT GET IT!!!) and nothing is ever compatible with vista for some inexplainable reason. *sigh* and i really wanted to see what an eraser looked like. Now i have to 13+ months for