Being able to fly is a blast. It's also deadly. Came so close to getting fried like a moth in a bug zapper. Note to self: "Gotta stay alert if we wanna stay alive."
that's a biggie
id rather be in danger and have wings than be safe and normal anyday
u realise if you touvh the wire you wouldn't get electrocuted because ur not touching the earth. that's y birds can stand on them =D
Fang, now why were you flying so low?
Yep I can realate. I flew into a poll. sooooooo imbarasing!see you in the sky!
I love your books they are so suspensful. Fang is quiet but I think he is hilarious!!!! I love Max's attitude.
That looked...fun....and check out eh blog! Excuse me, Bo's.
yeah Fang you wouldn't get fried. Seeing mabye the way you are is not good of how you got like that but it sure wasn't a bad thing...you guys do have some possitive things.
it's ok if you just touch one wire, but if you touch both at the same time....well, let's just say it en't pretty
Post a Comment
9 messages to The Flock:
that's a biggie
id rather be in danger and have wings than be safe and normal anyday
u realise if you touvh the wire you wouldn't get electrocuted because ur not touching the earth. that's y birds can stand on them =D
Fang, now why were you flying so low?
Yep I can realate. I flew into a poll. sooooooo imbarasing!see you in the sky!
I love your books they are so suspensful. Fang is quiet but I think he is hilarious!!!! I love Max's attitude.
That looked...fun....and check out eh blog! Excuse me, Bo's.
yeah Fang you wouldn't get fried. Seeing mabye the way you are is not good of how you got like that but it sure wasn't a bad thing...
you guys do have some possitive things.
it's ok if you just touch one wire, but if you touch both at the same time....well, let's just say it en't pretty
Post a Comment