I can't imagine what this guy said to his wife when he got home!
Hahahaa! Poor dude.
you betta be nice to MAX, Fang, or that could be YOU!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Thats sooooooo funny! see you in the sky!
I am so depressed right now. My computer sux! I can't see any of the pics you guys put up! Any ideas?!
well I can't see the pic...so that ruins me giving a good comment.
same here i cant see the pic *cry cry*
still can't see any pics
Cant see the pic!!!!!! Someone tell me what was happening!!!!
um... I can't see any of the pics u guys put up...help?
MAN i cant see the pic either! this sucks. * sob sob * what now? oh well, ill just say fang, NEVER RAP EVER AGAIN I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK.
Can't see any of the pics. It must be my stupid internet. :(
sorry cant c the pics either but i totally want to it sounds so hilarious
Post a Comment
12 messages to The Flock:
Hahahaa! Poor dude.
you betta be nice to MAX, Fang, or that could be YOU!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Thats sooooooo funny! see you in the sky!
I am so depressed right now. My computer sux! I can't see any of the pics you guys put up! Any ideas?!
well I can't see the pic...so that ruins me giving a good comment.
same here i cant see the pic
*cry cry*
still can't see any pics
Cant see the pic!!!!!! Someone tell me what was happening!!!!
um... I can't see any of the pics u guys put up...
help?
MAN i cant see the pic either! this sucks. * sob sob * what now? oh well, ill just say fang, NEVER RAP EVER AGAIN I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK.
Can't see any of the pics. It must be my stupid internet. :(
sorry cant c the pics either but i totally want to it sounds so hilarious
Post a Comment