Saturday, June 18, 2005

"How much is that Angel in the window?"

We found a pet store as we were walking down the street, and of course Angel ran over to the window when she spotted a bunch of really cute cats, and a dog that looked just like Total!! ...Like his missing brothers and sisters or something!!

Then all of a sudden, Angel freaked out and booked it down the block. I couldn't figure out what was up until I realized that one of the cages looked exactly like the kind she was kept in at the School!! (Remember page 54?)



It must have been pretty scary for her to be kidnapped and held prisoner there all by herself. She is the youngest, you know. I don't blame her. (The cat is still cute, though!!)

~Nudge

19 messages to The Flock:

Anonymous said...

Hey!I would carry a gudge to if I had been brutally shoved into a cage 24/7.

Anonymous said...

Totally! Go Angel and Nudge ^_^

Anonymous said...

awwww!! poor baby!!!

Anonymous said...

If, (wonder of all wonders) any of you were caught again, than why not just shoot into the air as soon as they first open the door to get you to do experiments? I'm sure you could at least lead them on a goose chase for a wile. Also, when you all get together at the school again, why not just shove the scientists into the crates? Lets see how they like it!!

-ThJaFl

Blu said...

Awwwww poor Angel.But its ok they won't hurt you any more.



Your friend
Blu

Anonymous said...

aww poor angel she needs a hug

Anonymous said...

Aww, so cute and so sad. I have two cats, and they act like dogs... seriously, they will whine until you rub their bellies, so I feel soooooo bad!

Sorry Angel,
kalilafaygel

Unknown said...

THE CAT?!?! CUTE?!!? >.< sry nudge ... im just not a cat freak

Anonymous said...

This is for Angel.
Listen, I'm really sorry they did that to you, sweetie. But don't worry. Gazzy, Ig, Fang, Nudge, and certainly Max, won't let the whitecoats take you again. no chance, baby.

Unknown said...

looking @ d cat again... i still dont find it cute

Anonymous said...

If I were captured i wouldnt like to stay in a little cage.....

Anonymous said...

For some reason I cant see any of the pictures, can any one help me?

Anonymous said...

Wow, that must of been tough going through that trauma and coming out "Fine"

godsgurl0077 said...

Awww.. poor Angel! :( I would run away too.... but i'm glad the cat was cute!

Anonymous said...

i have had enough.

congrats white coats are now part of my "top ten people that i need to randomly murder" though i guess it would be more of a blessing...

Anonymous said...

OMG! I have a fear like that! It's weird though.... I've never had a close encounter with sharks, or a shark 0.o ^^ TTYL, in class and g2g
~lilli
Raven
Shaw }:{Gaiaonline.com, its grey-sister-23 ^.-}:{

Anonymous said...

When did you guys get Total?...

Winterdarling14 said...

i cant see any of the pictures!
help?!

Anonymous said...

if i was in a cage i would kill who ever did that to me