Saturday, July 16, 2005

Can you put sunscreen on WINGS?

Man, it's HOT out! But this time, we didn't break out the books...we broke out the SPF45.

I'm usually not a fan of the beach (the last time I was at one, I had my butt kicked by Ari, if I remember correctly), but this time was sort of fun, and a lot less painful, actually. If anything, it was nice to see Angel play in the water and have a good time with everybody. She's probably the one kid her age who doesn't need swimmies in the water. She could probably stay in there all day without ever coming up for air. We think she's turning into a fish.

Gazzy built this crazy sandcastle and a moat that all these beach-goers kept checking out. It was pretty incredible, if I do say so myself. I think he found a new talent.

I'm really getting into photography lately, so I took a whole bunch of shots at the beach. The blog seems like the best spot to share 'em. Once they're uploaded, I'll let you all know.

-Fang

P.S. I saw some guy at the beach reading the new Harry Potter. Didn't that thing just come out TODAY? He didn't waste any time, I see.