And...we're BACK.
I just got back into the blog & changed the password back. I could have done it sooner, but I got caught up telling everyone about it. (Whoops.)
In the meantime, I just checked the IP address of where hairy wolf-boy was "posting" from. Uhhh...It's not the same location as the picture. In fact - it's coming from California. I blocked it so he can't read this...But why would Ari be THERE??
It's registered to the "Itex Corp., LLC" & some guy whose name I can't pronounce cause it's all foreign-exotic-sounding & stuff. He should maybe look into changing his name too. I did it. (Well, in class at least. I like being Nudge I.R.L.*.)
We have a plan up our sleeves to solve this mysteriousness, incognito-style. Fortunately, I'm not going to just go ahead & divulge my PLAN on the blog like SOME PEOPLE. (AKA Dorky Dork Dork.)
Halloween is tomorrow & I still don't have a costume!! Maybe if I glue fur all over myself & carry a Gameboy around & act all needless angry all the time, I could be Ari. Naaaaaah.
It's good to be BACK. Blogger, I tote** missed you.
~NuDgE
*I.R.L. = In Real Life.
**tote = Nudge slang for "totally"
91 messages to The Flock:
Jeez, the reason why you all hate Ari and he hates you is cause you mock each other all the time. Stop being mean to each other you boneheads!!!!
Im so glad you got back. You need to get a firewall installed. Or at least hack the Itex computers.
-Downs
Eh Nudge good job O_O good idea about the Ari costume Lol
And O_O What was that... With the Max and Ari thing, very creepyyy. And shoot I dont have a costume either ROFL I say good luck to you Nudge, I probaly need it to but what the hooew.
W¡ŋġédŁ○v3
YAY!! I'm glad you guys are back on!!
WE MISSED YOU!!
the one and only-
~ish
It's great to have the flock back!
Ari is one messed-up freak, but I admit I feel sorry for him. Wonder where he's hiding now.
For Halloween, you could pull the same stunt you did last time and go as yourselves, just with fake add-ons. Heck, it is convincing.
suhdlove ya, nudge! glad your back. though i shall miss the ari.
Thank goodness, Nudge! Glad to have yeh back.
And like Rabbi said... you, the rest of the flock, and Ari should actually try to be friendly to each other every once in a while. Try it, won't you?
go flock!
we missed you!
Nudge rox! you go girl!
skygirl ;)
Welcome back! We missed you! Post soon and tell us how everyone is doing!
Hey Nugde... Flock, whoever. Dont you think that with Ari on we'll have a little more fun? I mean it all boring and without excitment
(And no, I didnt have a spelling lesson with Ari)
W¡ŋgédŁ○v3
-Find your wings before you fly-
w00t w00t! go nudge! nice idea! yea like also like those ugly fang things. (no offense to fang.) o yea! plz blog soon so we can hear from the flock!
YAAAAAAAYY,NUDGE!!!Yay I'm sooooo happy u r back in2 the "bloggy blog blog".Tell Fang -->FNICK<-- and Iggy -->JEFF<-- that I love them and sed hi.Oh tell Max hi too.Tell that bonehead Fang to stop messin around with the redhairedwonder.I luv ur book.U wanna knnow something funny,Nudge? -->TIFFANY-KRYSTAL<-- My friends call ME Nudge 'cause I talk alot.
You're back! cool!
messages to all flock:
max:ari loves u!!!
fang:show a little love homeslice!!
ig:post somethin some time!!
nudge:glad ur back
gazzy:make more stink bombs!!
angel:same as ig,double!!
WHy does everyone take this so seriously?I mean, it's a BOOK for god sakes. It didn't really happen.
Ah, thank god you're back.
I was beginning to go nuts from the bad typing.
~Cate
yeah your back i have a question tho
how can you stop him from reading this when we are reading this right know?
he could just go on from anutha computer if you get what i mean
YEAH YOUR BACK
haha ari is still cool tho
-shantel
Did u have to come back? j.k. (just kidding) Well at least you could have kept changing the password everyday that u guys blog so that he could stay out and never get back in. Plus you could have called me to hack his brain and make him as dumb as a little person I know named Austin Bollinger who by the way is a complete and total geek, not to be mean or anything but he is also a complete and total FREAK!!!
Anyway, as I was saying I could control his mind from right here in New York, New York. It would be soo incredably easy and fun. Especially since my 18 year old brother can't do that and I can.It is really fun to be able to out-do your own brother at something but it isn't fun when he almost,ALMOST!! succeeds at blowing you up into little tiny chunks!!! But I managed to block his power attack at the last second. YES!! But then I blew his head off and then in his own idioticlly weird, paranoid way he grew it back and walked away.
Talk about boring. But if one of you have the power of explosion then you can just permently blow Ari up into little tiny chunks of paranoid wolf boy hairballs.
-MAX
Did u have to come back? j.k. (just kidding) Well at least you could have kept changing the password everyday that u guys blog so that he could stay out and never get back in. Plus you could have called me to hack his brain and make him as dumb as a little person I know named Austin Bollinger who by the way is a complete and total geek, not to be mean or anything but he is also a complete and total FREAK!!!
Anyway, as I was saying I could control his mind from right here in New York, New York. It would be soo incredably easy and fun. Especially since my 18 year old brother can't do that and I can.It is really fun to be able to out-do your own brother at something but it isn't fun when he almost,ALMOST!! succeeds at blowing you up into little tiny chunks!!! But I managed to block his power attack at the last second. YES!! But then I blew his head off and then in his own idioticlly weird, paranoid way he grew it back and walked away.
Talk about boring. But if one of you have the power of explosion then you can just permently blow Ari up into little tiny chunks of paranoid wolf boy hairballs.
-MAX(or jassy)
And Nudge is back: Scores:
Flock: I can't count that high
Ari: 0
YES!
FINALLY! I missed hearing from you guys so much! I hated Ari and was about to go all karate on my computer for not letting you guys back on (I blame my computer for everything). I hate him... hm... wonder why...
Glad to see you guys back!
~Candace
Nudge u rock!
Ari stinks. I bet his breath is bad, too.
I feel bad for you having to put up with Ari's insults. (Dorky dork dork sounds a whole lot better when you say it.)
Was that guy's name Roland ter Borcht?
Yay Nudge!!!!!! <3
I am a guy just to let you all know. Nudge I think your the cutest of the all the flock. Angel you should get a cat and name it after me.( Or Max). Nudge as for a costume..... Have you ever heard the band Superchic[k]? They are like so awessssome!!! I love there song Standing in the Rain!!! That should be Max's "getaway from life" song, or "press on" thing. OH, I just thought of another song!! Relient K(Band) Their song is Press'in On! Thought you would like it. Did I say I like you? You know I am 14. We could be perfect boyfriend, girlfriend thing. Since I like a lot of things you like. I wouldn't mind the wings since I would like a pair. But I don't like the idea of going through of all the pain you went through. I live in Michigan where's your current residence? Someday I would like to go to South Korea. Cause I'm adopted and that is my homing place. And it would be so cool to see a panda. I think they're so cute, but I would choose a cat over them. But I'm allergic to cats so maybe the other way. Do you listen to the radio station WayFm? They're a christian radio station, but are commercial free. In MI their 88.9 or 88.3. If you listen to them they'll talk about a really cool concert The Winter Wonder Slam. I'm gonna go to that. Gotta go I hope you didn't fall asleep or get bored. I just have a tendency to talk alot. good night and if you want a boyfriend I live in Mi. You can hack or whatever.
If you are real anyways. I hope I 'm not talking to an imagenary person. Cause if I am I'm freaked. *ughhhh* Good night whoever. I just hope its Nudge..
GREAT JOB!
I'm glad you are back!
I'm so glad you are back!
you know, they are makeing a movie on Maximum Ride, everybody!
it is set to come out in 2007, but they have not even started casting for it!
By the way Fang. The Red head girl . Just isn't the real deal. I mean com'on. She kissed you way to early, and you hardly knew!! I'm the same age as you and you should know this by now. Just keep your eyes open for the right one.
WAy To GO nUDGE!!
ARI IS SUCH A bONE HeAd ! hAhAhAHA!!!!!
Yay! I'm glad you are back! ARI SUCKS! My BFF's brother is being Ari for Halloween and he looks so real it's scary! For Halloween you should go as angels of birds of SOMETHING with wings. Easy costume! Max is awesome!
YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy! I was getting really tired of Ari and his bad grammar. You guys really shouldn't make fun of him, though. He can't help being the way he is, just like you guys can't help being the way you are. Some sicko scientist did it without your consent. But you're back and I'm so happy, I'm hyper!
I love you guys, especially you, Fang, but all the rest of you rock, too!
I think thet Ari is the coolest out of all the expirements. His atitude the way he takes charge and having the ultimate wolf powers. But I'm so glad that Nudge got back online. Its great to hear from her. Great job Nudge!!!!!!!!!!! ( :
We All Missed you!
HOORAY! The flock is back. YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!! That means Fang is back........well duh.
The Dork
yay! im glad your back!
Ari was fairly creepy on this blog.
Creepy and clueless.
*blows wet rasberry at ari*
Welcome back flock!
umm nudge im sorry but the place that ari a.k.a wolf boy can not be in california because thats where i live!!! by the way im ganna be a cowgirl and i think u should 2. e-mail me when u can do we can talk.
my e-mail is sfgiantsgirl325@yahoo.com kk
luv ya
bye
yo tiffany-crystal a.k.a nudge.
i think you are so right about being wolfboy for halloween lol.
byt the way where do u live? please say califoria because thats where i am but trust me im not where the mad scientest r a.k.a 'school'. by the way happy halloween!!!
ttyl
April a.k.a anonymous
Three cheers for Nudge! Hip hip hooray! Although had you left Ari able to post, you might have gotten some more information from him.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL THE FLOCK!
PS Especially Iggy, Fang and Max! lol
i'm glad you're back, but don't be tooooo harsh on ari, i mean he does it for his own reasons...
halloween means nothing to me. i'm a CHRISTIAN. i have to say my holy prayers on halloween...
get iggy to write something.
i need to talk to my old twin soon.
have a good halloweend anyways.
hey nudge, glad ur hanging in there. hope u guys find a safe place where ari cant find u,where even he cant hack into the cumputer(and we all no tht u can do tht.) GO NUDGE!!!
Awwwww Ari left.You people were so mean him well not all of you.Just because he wants Max and to kill the flock.Ok the killing the flock thing is kinda mean.Plus if he does try to kill the flock we all know fang will kick his ass.So it doesnt even matter.
Glad you guys are back on.It took you guys like forever to get back on.So Nudge how about next time we fix it sooner(hopfully there wont be another time).Well ok everyone talk to you later.Bye!
your friend
Blu
It's great that you all are back.
its about time
Well, nice job Nudge. For Halloween, you sould be a news reporter. You've got the mouth for it. jk,jk. Seriously though, I agree with Rabbi. All Ari is is a little kid with too much muscle and a starry-eyed idealogy of what his dad would like him to be like. You gotta pity the kid.
IF it is being coming from california it might be coming from the edge of death valley thats where the school is.
And also why did Ari keep publishing the comments everybody made about him?
It would make much more sense if it was just the same person.
011010000110000101110110011001010010000001111001011011110111010100100000011101000111001001101001011001010110010000100000011000100110100101101110011000010111001001111001
*sigh* Finally. I was getting bored with Ari. But I have to admit, for a seven year old. He's pretty smart.
And Yes Dork, my friend. Fang is back.
If you go to www.maximumride.com
And you go into the files in the corner.
And you look through them you find a picture with some kids with "wings" (i had to put the "" just in case)
On it theres a newspaper article attached.
Im trying to work out two things
What the first sentance says
What the website is called (read through it youll see a .com)
I can't seem to work it out.
But if you zoom in its quite intersting what you see.
01110011011101010110100101100011011010010110010001100001011011000111001101110100011010010110001101101011011011010110000101101110010000000110100001101111011101000110110101100001011010010110110000101110011000110110111101101101
sooooo true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you go nudge!!!!!!!!!! (tell iggy i said hi :D)
Woohoo lets go nudge!
YES! The flock is back in action cause you guys were MIA for a reeeaaly long time. As for Halloween, why not just go as is? One time of the year opportunity here!
Flap free forever! -Wingz4life
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank god, Nudge! we're all glad to have yeh back.
And like Rabbi said... the flock, and Ari should actually try to be nice to each other every once in a while. Try it, won't you? It might work
now I want 2 hear from FANG !^_^!
-Fang's_lover ;)
WELCOME BACK FLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so nice to have you back. Please, if and when you see Ari again, kick him hard for me!
love yu all!! Please don't let Ari onto the blog.
Way to go Nudge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!;)
With love
The Bookworm
it's good to have you back.
Yay Nudge! You have no idea how glad I am to have you back! Good Work!
YEA!!!! YOUR BACKL!!!
I MISSED U GUYS, ARI WAS DRIVING ME CRAZY W/ HIS SENSLESS POSTS
This is so awesome that you guys are back!!!!!!! i have to tell one of my friends that Nudge got the blog back. later.
P.S. I ♥ the Flock!!!!!!!!!!!
♥Flying Solo♥
yay! your back!
if you went as ari...no one would know what u were! except for the flock.... :P
glad ur back!
happy halloween!
Disheartened
woot. am i happy now.
sorta.
Missed Ya!
"hahaha" on the Ari Hollween Costume idea!
OMG i cant belive it! ur bak, whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yes! uh huh uh huh uh huh, yes! yes! yes!, you are so much better than ari! god he could put my sister to sleep hes so borin! o wel, whupeeeeeeeeeeee!
-xrosiex
Yay! Nudge you rock so much!Take that Ari. And I agree with monkeyboy9282. Fang could so totally be the angel of death for halloween! I know the background story behind that too!
Awww.
Nudge is back!
Whopee!
Krystal,
hate to be a erm, bubble burster, but Nudge is indeed fictional. And I sound like a total prat. Which sounds even more prattish. Hmm. Well, see ya! Glad your back "Nudge"
YESS! You are back instead of that IDIOT Ari (i guess, Aka: dorky dork dork) I am so happy!! good luck on the costume thing!!
Welcome back :)
Fang is really hot!!! I love you Fang~_~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nudge, wonderful job on geting back on ot the blog. I totally think you should install a firewall to keep hackers out(espcialy wolf-boy aka Ari)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0_0 Okay?
Hey you should totaly go as a gothic angel for Halloween!! that would be so cool!!!!!!!!
woulden't it?
Tell Max and Fang that they sould tatally go out on a date !!!!!!!! Please?! I think they would be a really CUTE couple.
Tell Iggy that he should post more often.Oh, tell Angel and Gazzy they should post once in a while.
I wonder if Total could post. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........
THAT WOULD BE SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, I ramble somtimes. ;P 0_0
x_x =)
Okay I have to go now. Goodbye!!
The Bookworm
*_* bye!!
AY! I'm soo happy ur back! Ari was driving me nuts! his posts are sooo boring!
Yay! Im glad that you guys areback beacause ari was being stupid and told were he and Max 2 are hiding wahat an idiot.
~Grace =D
P.S. wens your new book comin out? Maby u can post that on the next ummmmmmmm blog thing.
Nudge,I knew you could do it!!!!!!You are totally smarter,cooler, and waaaaaaay nicer than Ari!!!!DOWN WITH ARI!!DOWN WITH ARI!!!!
You TOTE** ROCK NUDGE!!! Ari got defeated again!!
you guys are awesome. keep kicking eraser @$$!!
I feel kinda bad for Ari.... i mean being turned down my Max and all. Oh well, that's me, I'm just a pity party for those who sorta deserve it. I guess he's one of those exceptions.
lovey dovey for Max!! lol, Fang as her out already. *winces, ready for a punch* Don't kill me!
nice geting back on. nice as ice. u guys should periodiclyy change the password so it wont get jacked again.
Yay, I'm so happy you guys are back because reading Ari's words get me really bored and annoyed. THE FLOCK IS IN THE HOUSE!!
Max you are the best my brother says you guys arent real but who listens to him.
you lot a so lucky and unlucky the lucky bitsa all the col thingsyou can do the bard thing is wolfy hates you and also likes max guess
ARI
Ha! Nice one Nudge, Ari if you’re reading this in case you didn’t get the hint yet... YOU JUST GOT BURNT!
ARI u got beat by a 11 year old. HA HA HA!!! U go Nudge!
I just finished reading "The Angel Experement" I thought Max killed Ari?? why is he back, and haunting you guys?? Did Max find the truth about him being her brother?? I feel so lost and out of the loop!!
nudge can you tell Angel to do me a favor. Can you make her make Max tell fang that she loves him or make Fang tell him,please!!!
Amafl
now that you guys are back give ig a hug for me k
p.s(note to Iggy): i'm free on fridays *hint* *hint* *nudge* nudge*
I agree with the first guy. Either Ari should stop being crazy and evil (chances of that happening= %0.000000000001)
or Nudge going to 'the dark side'. (chances of happening= .....well, a lot less.)
I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
HI!! I love you guys!! You rock. Make sure Ari doesn't hack in again. Hi Max!!! Hi Angel!!!!!!!!!
I Will be here to morow the day before thanksgiving. Bye
AMAFL
Hi!!! I just go the 2nd book. I am still waiting for the first one. You guys rock. I can't wait to get the 3rd book
Amafl
I bet he's typing frm the school
Yeah!!!!Ari's off the blog!!!Go NuDgE!!!!Yeah!!
the flock is a what?
RED HOT!!!!!
the flock is a
R-E-D w/ a little bit of H-O-T
r-e-d red h-o-t
RED HOT,RED HOT,RED HOT!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!
YES! go nudge! yo rock, dude! awsime job! i missed u guys! keep it up! ;)
~ #1 fan of the flock
Hello there...
If you guys need any help breaking codes or something like that then don't hesitate:
http://www.flockslittlehelper.blogspot.com/
(No, I am not an Eraser)
Thank goodness you were finally able to get back on, Nudge! That was really annoying having a complete loser like Ari as moderator. Now, we can finally have a friendly face on the blog.
Proud Fan in Akron, Ohio
Welcome Back To Our Lives
ah. That was short, but i'm glad you guys are back. I agree with Rabbi.
WOW! Ny birthday is on Halloween !!! cool eh? T
IF I COULD SEND A CAKE DOWN THERE I WOULD. BUT SOME HOW I CANT 'CAUSE YOU GUYS AREN'T REAL BUT IN MY HEART AND MIND YOU DO.
*SNIFF*
*cries* I miss Ari... He's so special. Ari, if you mysteriously come back to life yet AGAIN, come to California. Look for me. I'll be nice.
-The McGill
Post a Comment