Isn't that the principle of the school Anne sent u 2? this weird! He is involed in this somehow! Get him Max! I just read book 2 and I am waiting 4 book 3! I'm with u all the way Max! The School is evil! Get guns and fast! ;D :D
you will never know how many uses a word has till you try it i guess. lol and whenever you get a break, if you are a fast reader, (and if you actually eveer get a break, lol) get ahold of the book 'Clovermead, In The Shadow of The Bear' by david Randall. i think that you migh enjoy it. l8er Alisha; 13
It's all sooooo CREEPTACULAR.(I got to use that word in school:) I mean is that principle working with The School? Oh and by the way, I saw this report on the news that needs an even better word than creeptacular. It's legal in some states to have made to order babies. It includes genetics, test tubes and stuff.When I saw it I thought about you guys. Max could really come from a tube. Now that's creeptacular! -BB-
You guys posted again!!!!!!!!!!!yeah!!!!! I thought you all got kidnapped again or something. Never mind. that's knda creepy. did you find out what was in it? got to go! ♥flying solo♥
what was inside??? it said DO NOT BEND so its probably like some blue prints for the evil eraser army that looks like you. like i said in one of my last comments.
It seems like this nightmare never ends for you guys, ((how's that for pointing out the obvious?)) and that everyday the nightmare just gets bigger and bigger. I just hope you guys make it out of this alive, and with everyone okay. ^^
Max, Whoa, freaky. So which of Nudge's vocab-words you like better? Cluch or creeptacular? I'm gonna go with creeptacular, I think. Yeah I know this is short for me.
[[Wow, that’s a nice stamp.]] Sylver, I think the stamp is irrelevant. Anyway, Sylver’s getting a bit excited by the new words flying about, so it’s only a matter of time before he starts… [[Catastrophictacular! Cooltacular! Hugetacular!]] …making his own. [[Oh hush, Mr. Popnieth.]] Hey, “popnieth” is a classic. [[Riiight…]]
Max, i don't mean to be rude or anything, but could u tell Fang that my fave songs are 'death said' and 'disapper' from TSO (he knows what that means) if you tell him thanks greatly and if not, oh well. i wish i could meet'ya but can't -bub P.S. Iggy knows of me (doesn't know me, just about me.)
I guess. Well, you guys haven't been very detailed about what you're doing, where you are, how you're surviving, etc... You're just being very mysterious and posting pictures of information you have found, aka; boring stuff.
I have a couple questions for ya 1.How in the world did you find that!? I mean did it just fall out of the sky or what,or did fang find it on the floor? 2.The princible of your old school is now connected somehow? 3.That is very creepy, so creeptacular,Huh?
Well that's creepy... I don't know how to say this but, here our somethings I bet readers from everywhere would want to read>
On top of the list well no freaking duh!, you and fang go on a date or do something you know you like each other its so obvious i mean the ending of your second book you guys were together drinking soda when everyone was asleep oh, how romantic
next I think that your whole destiny thing is super confusing it's like you guys our dectitives , so how about just something falling out of the sky with directions
one more thing,how 'bout you and the flock experience the good side of being a human, like you,nudge, and angel go to a spa, and fang,iggy and gazzy go rock climbing
and just a thought i think ari and you are really related, or maybe your mom is anne and your dad is jeb
long story short i'm expecting alot on mr3, so good luck with that
me again, do you know how 2 deal with a insane lawyer? cause i have one and he is hitting his head on the car right now. screwy huh? and that voice inside your head...do you ever think that it might be your instinct or concience(if you have one, no offence) talking? gotta go my lawyer fell. : ) Alisha; 13
i bet...that he.....is an evil expiriment or something... or maybe, why he has SUCH a huge gruge against you is because he knew what you are, because of his affiliation with the institute for higher living and he's just one of those ignoramuses (spelled wrong, i don't care tho :P) that thinks that different is bad and evil. and needs to be kept undercover or destroyed. *sigh* well that was a downer. sorry about that. ANYWHO!!! i hope you and the flock are doing, good, despite this creeptacular discovery. *shudders* max ur so cool! always ~ Disheartened
you should totaly read Twilight, and New Moon, and Eqlipse(coming in the fall), by Stephenie Mryer if you like books that you CANT put down, ESPECIALY if your a girl!!!!!!!!!!
but anyway... back to the blog... you should TOTALY bend it or ill be WAY mad!
duh...open it!!!!!!! but dont bend, it mite be a map that u cant read if it gets bent, were all waitin for book 3! now im goin back to lukin at castlists on your myspace, bye xxx
Max, and your gang, Aparently, In the UK their making it leagle (forgive my spelling) to combine human and animal DNA, so Max, you could have some friends to help you out with your mission. I'm gonna look into it more, I'll tell you when I find out more. But I think the UK's doing it to stay in the "genetics" lead. According to them if they don't do this either China, or Singapore will have the world lead. Freaky huh? You'll be glad to know there are some people fighting it. Thought you should know. And I tried some Holly Brook, It's good but I prefer TSO.
I think your on a roll now!You've gotten a lot of clues and little time.Bye Max,Angel,Iggy,Nudge,Gasman, and theres no way i can forget about Fang bye everyone.
[[I know Nudge’s word has a lot of uses and all, but Joat and I wanted to know something.]] Sylver thinks I can’t use “creeptacular” as a noun. [[What’s next? Will “big” be the next adjective for nounification?]] Ooh, “nounification”. Nudge had better watch out, ‘cause a certain robotic dog I know is gonna give her a run for her money. [[*blushes* Uh, well…]] Oh, don’t be so modest, Sylver.
[[*Sticks tongue out at Joat* Told ya so!]] I shall not call it proven until I hear from Nudge herself. [[Nudge’ll just say the same thing.]] We’ll see…
82 messages to The Flock:
Ha Nice
that is creeptacular
so, n e thing going on btween u and fang ;P
i'm 2nd 2 comment. cool
creepy, much???
Isn't that the principle of the school Anne sent u 2? this weird! He is involed in this somehow! Get him Max! I just read book 2 and I am waiting 4 book 3! I'm with u all the way Max! The School is evil! Get guns and fast! ;D :D
Creeptacular... what a word.
you will never know how many uses a word has till you try it i guess. lol
and whenever you get a break, if you are a fast reader, (and if you actually eveer get a break, lol) get ahold of the book 'Clovermead, In The Shadow of The Bear' by david Randall. i think that you migh enjoy it. l8er
Alisha; 13
That is so freakie! What could it possibly mean?!
Now this going to drive me crazy, becuase I won't find out untill the next post.
wow
itex AND the school AND the institute?!?!?!?!?!
wow
major problems to figure out
WAY creeptacular
or how ever u spell it =)
'DO NOT BEND...'
BEND IT!
this is pretty interesting
hmmm new word like it!!!
stay safe
-fangs (me friends call me that lol)
Yikes.
I wonder what would happen if it got bent.
Ten bucks says it's pictures/x-rays of...something.
~Cate
It's all sooooo CREEPTACULAR.(I got to use that word in school:) I mean is that principle working with The School? Oh and by the way, I saw this report on the news that needs an even better word than creeptacular. It's legal in some states to have made to order babies. It includes genetics, test tubes and stuff.When I saw it I thought about you guys. Max could really come from a tube. Now that's creeptacular!
-BB-
lol
Uhhhhh....
I need a two word phrase, and they both have four letters, and it means "not good"
Holy Crap.
Uhhhh... I don't exactly think that thats 'ironic', do you?
holy. crap.
'nuff said
Oh my.
Very creeptacular indeed! D=
Nice word.
-The Dork
OOOOOOOOOOH DUN DUN DUHHHHHHH! creepy principal AND the instatue... can you get more weird.... ewwwww over weridnesss!!!
or creeptacular as nudge would say!
~!fangs secret sister!~
oOoO da 2nd 2 post!nyway...so dat means mr "weasel" pruitt is a part of itex.creeptacular!lol
oooo thats bad news isn't it?
oooooo thats bad news isn't it?
wow thats creepy
bye
COWGAL
I LOVE COUNTRY
COUNTRY RULZ
P.S. come closer......lil closer.......even more......ok.....BLOG MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok im done
huh
That's weird... Really weird. Tell Iggy that I love him!
Tell the flock I said hi,
Be safe,
~Candace
You guys posted again!!!!!!!!!!!yeah!!!!! I thought you all got kidnapped again or something. Never mind. that's knda creepy. did you find out what was in it? got to go!
♥flying solo♥
CREEPTACULAR IS A SWEETO WORD
like chillax or yepperdoodles etc.
ok me again
what was inside???
it said DO NOT BEND so its probably like some blue prints for the evil eraser army that looks like you. like i said in one of my last comments.
...and returned to sender. Either that package went to a place that don't exist...or it was outright denied...
Can you guys get a hold of it. Wanna know what the prize inside is!
whoa! pretty wierd... hopefully you guys can get this itex/school/the School stuff figured out before it comes crashing down around your ears...
hum... I wonder... very creeptacular
hey hey max how are you leave me a comment im still mad at iggy
It seems like this nightmare never ends for you guys, ((how's that for pointing out the obvious?)) and that everyday the nightmare just gets bigger and bigger. I just hope you guys make it out of this alive, and with everyone okay. ^^
OK........
ahh!! i hate principal pruitt!(sp)
Real Nice
wow plain creeptacular!
Max,
Whoa, freaky. So which of Nudge's vocab-words you like better? Cluch or creeptacular? I'm gonna go with creeptacular, I think. Yeah I know this is short for me.
-DarkHawk09
totally creeptacular
And to add to that weirdacular! And spooktacular! Yeah, we use -tacular all the time.
How did you get a picture of that?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's started...
...what, I'm not sure, but it can't be good.
[[Wow, that’s a nice stamp.]]
Sylver, I think the stamp is irrelevant.
Anyway, Sylver’s getting a bit excited by the new words flying about, so it’s only a matter of time before he starts…
[[Catastrophictacular! Cooltacular! Hugetacular!]]
…making his own.
[[Oh hush, Mr. Popnieth.]]
Hey, “popnieth” is a classic.
[[Riiight…]]
Max, i don't mean to be rude or anything, but could u tell Fang that my fave songs are 'death said' and 'disapper' from TSO (he knows what that means) if you tell him thanks greatly and if not, oh well. i wish i could meet'ya but can't
-bub
P.S. Iggy knows of me (doesn't know me, just about me.)
I don't get it.
Hey ya! Tat is fer-eaky. Blog more! I want to know what it is.
I guess. Well, you guys haven't been very detailed about what you're doing, where you are, how you're surviving, etc... You're just being very mysterious and posting pictures of information you have found, aka; boring stuff.
I have a couple questions for ya
1.How in the world did you find that!?
I mean did it just fall out of the sky or what,or did fang find it on the floor?
2.The princible of your old school is now connected somehow?
3.That is very creepy, so creeptacular,Huh?
*rebmarks*
Well that's creepy...
I don't know how to say this but, here our somethings I bet readers from everywhere would want to read>
On top of the list well no freaking duh!, you and fang go on a date or do something you know you like each other its so obvious
i mean the ending of your second book you guys were together drinking soda when everyone was asleep oh, how romantic
next I think that your whole destiny thing is super confusing it's like you guys our dectitives , so how about just something falling out of the sky with directions
one more thing,how 'bout you and the flock experience the good side of being a human, like you,nudge, and angel go to a spa, and fang,iggy and gazzy go rock climbing
and just a thought i think ari and you are really related, or maybe your mom is anne and your dad is jeb
long story short i'm expecting alot on mr3, so good luck with that
*rebmarks*
uhhhh,,, thinking about that makes me shiver..... not good, not good, not good......
that really is creeptacular
XOXOXOXOX
KAT
well thats alot to swallow it's going to take some time to digest that
*rebmarks*
that is sooooooooooo creepy!!!!
me again, do you know how 2 deal with a insane lawyer? cause i have one and he is hitting his head on the car right now. screwy huh? and that voice inside your head...do you ever think that it might be your instinct or concience(if you have one, no offence) talking? gotta go my lawyer fell. : )
Alisha; 13
O.o
geeze what is going on there??!!
i bet...that he.....is an evil expiriment or something...
or maybe, why he has SUCH a huge gruge against you is because he knew what you are, because of his affiliation with the institute for higher living and he's just one of those ignoramuses (spelled wrong, i don't care tho :P) that thinks that different is bad and evil. and needs to be kept undercover or destroyed.
*sigh* well that was a downer. sorry about that.
ANYWHO!!! i hope you and the flock are doing, good, despite this creeptacular discovery. *shudders*
max ur so cool!
always ~ Disheartened
ok, whats with everyone useing "creeptaculat"?!?!?
but anyway, you should TOTALY bend it!
can som1 explain? cuz im lost!!!!!!
ty.
C ya! O.o
you should totaly read Twilight, and New Moon, and Eqlipse(coming in the fall), by Stephenie Mryer if you like books that you CANT put down, ESPECIALY if your a girl!!!!!!!!!!
but anyway... back to the blog...
you should TOTALY bend it or ill be WAY mad!
Wow... just wow...
duh...open it!!!!!!! but dont bend, it mite be a map that u cant read if it gets bent, were all waitin for book 3! now im goin back to lukin at castlists on your myspace, bye xxx
totally creeptakular
-chicagogirl
creeptacular? wow that word is just so.. well CREEPTACULAR!!!!!
LOL:)
creeptacular that sure is an intersting word.
Max, and your gang,
Aparently, In the UK their making it leagle (forgive my spelling) to combine human and animal DNA, so Max, you could have some friends to help you out with your mission.
I'm gonna look into it more, I'll tell you when I find out more. But I think the UK's doing it to stay in the "genetics" lead. According to them if they don't do this either China, or Singapore will have the world lead. Freaky huh?
You'll be glad to know there are some people fighting it. Thought you should know. And I tried some Holly Brook, It's good but I prefer TSO.
Later,
-DarkHawk09
P.S. Check out my new blog.
I think your on a roll now!You've gotten a lot of clues and little time.Bye Max,Angel,Iggy,Nudge,Gasman,
and theres no way i can forget about Fang bye everyone.
You Friend
Blu
Wow thats nt good news is it?
Hey I wonder what that means? Yes, a little late on my part but I'm glad to see that Iggy's back.
y dont u open it. its not like the letters gona kill u...
[[I know Nudge’s word has a lot of uses and all, but Joat and I wanted to know something.]]
Sylver thinks I can’t use “creeptacular” as a noun.
[[What’s next? Will “big” be the next adjective for nounification?]]
Ooh, “nounification”. Nudge had better watch out, ‘cause a certain robotic dog I know is gonna give her a run for her money.
[[*blushes* Uh, well…]]
Oh, don’t be so modest, Sylver.
I think someones got a crush on fang!!
max i know that u and fang will do whats right for u guys just do what u got to do byes
Holy bejeezus. Scary man.
And I love that word. Veryvery cool. Hehe.
I cannot WAIT for book three! Aaaah! I love that they come out faster than lots of other things *coughcough* Harry Potter. *coughcough*
But what does it mean? And why was an asylum turned into a school? This is going to drive me NUTS!
umm, joat? hate to break it to you, but there is no way 'creeptacular' can be used as a noun. it is 100% adjective!!
5 words...kick that hairy fatasses ass
[[*Sticks tongue out at Joat* Told ya so!]]
I shall not call it proven until I hear from Nudge herself.
[[Nudge’ll just say the same thing.]]
We’ll see…
i wonder.
bend it! bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it!bend it! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-joyjump (www.freewebs.com/joyjump
The already did that, Joyjump.
Way Creeptacular. I love that word!
The Bookworm
*_* Bye!
just bend the frwaking package,if it snaps ur doomed,if not,be happy.
love u guys so much
cya
p.s:plz,plz blog more stuff especialy max
plz bolg some more stuff c
cya
love all u guys
plz blog some more guys
the flock ruls!
They need to put creeptacular(did i spell that right?)in the dictonary(did i spell thst right?)
P.S. Tell the flock I said,"Hi."
Post a Comment