What IS IT About Mr. T?
Yo,
I mean, he brings kids out of comas. He brings kids out of comas?
There's a dinner party story for that kid when he grows up. "Hey, Mitch, did I ever tell you about that time Mr. T woke me up out of my coma?"
A synthesizer, a drum machine and a Mowhawk are a potent combo, apparently.
1,757,462 people have spent three and a half minutes of their life watching that video. Because I have any room to talk.
Uh, "Be somebody?"
Fang
Okay, okay, one more. I can't help myself. This one's for Nudge. Because, "She's a real hotdog."
166 messages to The Flock:
Wow, Mr.T is amazing. Well not as amazing u guys but dang . He is stinkin rich and he can bring people out of coma!!!
Your freind Morgan
Wow, Mr.T is amazing. Well not as amazing u guys but dang . He is stinkin rich and he can bring people out of coma!!!
Your freind Morgan
It was almost 1,757,463 but i couldnt keep watching it. :) But hey i might be the first to comment but then again a lot of people say "Cool i'm the first to comment!" but they are like the
4th. It's sad. Those poor kids. But if i am the first to comment "awesome!"
Mr. T seems like one of those Big people that everyone thinks is really mean and scary, but are really big softies. Dogs are like that too. My friend has three dogs, two big ones who are really sweet and one devilish little one who hates me. :(
he brought a kid out of a coma???? how weird is that !!!! then again if i were in a coma........there are things that would wake me up i'm sure..........hahaha.........
ok, i'm scarin myself. lol.
ttyl,
sora out
wow, Fang. wow.
omg thats amazing!
ur rite i did spent 3 and a half min of my life watching that video
that makes me wat now? 1,757,463?
and i just had 2 watch nudges video too.
lil off topic : what are you guys up to nowadays? will you have another book?
sry just a lil bit o A.D.D. kicking in
soccergirl-alexis
gotta love some Mr T!
he's pretty much amazing in my book. ;]
-kaitlyn
LOL that was lame. I've always wondered the same thing. Boy I'm glad I wasn't around in the 80s.
Fang YOur Rock!!!
*rebmarks*
ummmm.... ok... a little scary... haha. jk...mostly...ANYWAY! i re-re-re-re-re-read the 3ed book 2day... and yes max, i am still hanging on fangs every word. :)
Fly safe
-Meg
fang, you're my hero. by the way when is the next book going to come out? :)
that is just plain CRUNNY! (fuuny+creepy)
~Emily
Holy crap, I'm going to die laughing!!
If you wan to see something REALLY funny, go to youtube and look up "Brian Regan standing up (parts 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5)." He's freakin' HILARIOUS!
-LR
Fang, your post are getting weirder and weirder...
I just started reading maximum ride and its ah-mazing!!! MAx is mi fave character (but i like all of them)
~Rose Grove~
ya i guess getting waken out of a coma by mr T would be a pretty good dinner story.....
things are getting weirder everyday
stay safe
-keLsey
Lol, Fang.
- FlockFollower
Wow... I can't believe people are watching him on youtube!
hey fang,max,nudge and last but not least iggy. anyway i am obsessd with maximumride i mean really its the best book eva any ways i love u guys but i hate whos playin max im a actress and all my frinds tell me im like max so if u hold open adushions ill come tell when and where on the blogg plz i know i know amy rose is max but still i can ask right fly on
-mac im a girl
wow uhm... wow
Hey thats weird. hes stinkin rich and has the power to take kids out of comas.!! Mr.T is awsome, well not as awsome u guys!!
from morgan sry if this is a double
It looks like I'm the first one, but I doubt it. I'm guessing that at least 20 people will show up before me.
Anyway, that wasn't a very good fashion show. The only outfit that looked halfway good was Janine's, and I don't like pink. Kelly's hair was huge! And I don't think Mr. T is the right guy to host a fashion show.
Bringing a kid out of a coma just be being there is impressive!
And that mother video is a little weird, to say the least. Did Mr. T have to wear shorts?
Say hello to the rest of the Flock for me!
not a smeghead
lol, Mr. T's a mirical worker! was Mr.T on a TV show or something? i don't remember. but anyways, keep posting stuff, it's fun to read all the random stuff you guys leave!
-me(duh)
Cool ! I can't believe that kid came out of a coma after Mr. T was at the hospital. That must have been brilliant for his family. Wow ! I hope I'm the first to post a comment for this entry as it said there were 0 comments. Did anyone see the Snickers bar as with Mr. T when a guy pretends to get hurt in a football match and Mr. T comes along in an army tank and gives out to him for faking an injury right afterr he nearly ran the guy over with the tank ?
Fly free forever !
Avian Aoife xox
P.s. I really hope I'm the first one to post a comment.
P.s.s. That reminded me of Gazzy impersonating ter Borcht saying ' I vill now eat nine Snickers bars visout barfing'
Cool im the first one!! that was funny and all those clothes looked looked . . .so 80's! but i would probably were half of it. so how are you guys doing? (aside for getting chaste all around most of the world by erasers) and if you ever need a place to crash in iowa i have room for ever one and we have lots of food.=) oh and i cant wait to read your guys next book my dad is reading it right now. its a lot thinner then all your other books. and i hope that when they make it in to a move they use people new to acting cause that would be cooler then using some one not new. and i have a question do you like red or purple more? i like purple and black. i love black. everyone at my school thinks i'm emo too. but i'm not i'm just me!=)i got another question do you like flannel or plaid more? i like both. and do you know if mr. T is still alive i thought he died like five years ago. i just got home from school(not The School but it is just as bad) and now i'm hungry so i'm going to go eat. hope to hear from you soon.say hi to everyone for me please.
ttyl
-Liz
thought u might like this
http://www.weeworld.com/home/fangursohot
WeeWorld - fangursohot's Home
Wow, thats pretty cool. By the way, that was awesome poetry yesterday!
Another thing, you have to come out with another book! Have you ever seen Pirates of the Carribean? Well, the second movie is kind of like your fourth book. It was good, but it was a dissapointment to fans who know and LOVE your books. But then, the third movie came out and it wowed everyone! So, your fifth book will be the best one ever and we ALL will be happy.
Thank you for your time,
Emily
Texas!
What is Max's starsign?
I was rereading the long list of hilarious questions and I was wondering.
Most of the description of Scorpio was totally you!
Oh, wait. Sorry, one more thing: don't we have something better to do than to talk about Mr. T? I mean, as if being on the computer isn't enough waste of our time, we are talk about Mr. T! Okay, we so totally could talk about more cultured people than him. We could talk about positive leaders in our country or something WORTHWHILE!
Just a thought!
Emily
Texas
Sorry, again. I just thought of something using my word of the day: You were being anthropomorphic to the erasers when you gave them human emotions/qualities.
I just HAD to show off my big word of the day.
Actually, it is Webster's Word of the Day today.
Emily
Texas!
wow. didnt know that Mr.T brought a kid out of a comma. He's filthy rich and can bring kids out of commas. i wonder what he can do next?
keep the flock safe!
fly on,
>Manda
wow.......
Oh, yeah, he brought a kid out of a coma. Riiiiiight. Maybe he can stop global warming and find the parents of fugitive runaway birdkids. Ha.
Wow actually the pic of Mr.T its kinda scary .. maybe its just the face he's making hehe !
Its kinda weird that he can bring people out of coma , but thats good !
if only people could bring other people out of war ... now that would be sweet !
keep it cool , love u guys !!!
-andy
O_O
wonderful?
"THAT WAS MY SUPERNATURAL MOMENT"
lol.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMFG! llolol id wear zena's outfit! Well,if i was in the 80's! well, to tell the truth-id wear it now..the only thing funnier then Mr.T is Cris Crocker..but thats a different story...
I dont no where-but i remeber Mr.T
Love ya!
alyssa<3
(ps umm-why hasnt Max posted in a while or Iggy?)
ur awesome.
iwant to fly.
whats Max look like?
Mr. T is cool just cuz well, he just IS! He's Mr.T H e don't need no reson. He pitty da fool!
Oh and you guys must whatch this!--------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixyTNd-Ln38
uhhh...for some reason that half scared me and half made me almost die laughing. weird, huh? but wow, i can't believe he got some kid out of a coma! That's pree' amazin' i must say.
Ees anano retal
Cuppy
My English teacher introduced the class to the series and I am already on book 3! I love these books!! My favorite character is Fang, but I like Iggy, Max, Nudge,Gazzy and Angel too! Keep writing the books!!
~FangLover~
Yo Fang,
man your right Mr T is strange.
By the way Fang do you have a Wii by any chance? If you do, write back with your Wii number and mabey you and some other kids in my town can start a network of some sort.
Please write (with Wii#)
Chris
waking up to see mr.T staring me in the face, telling me not to pity the fool, that would be creepy. where ary you guys these days?? if you are in ny give me a call. keep flying and remember to treat your mother right!!
-kman
p.s. max, fang might be fangalitious (did i spell it right?) but you're maxalitious!!
p.p.s. Iggy rules!!
This has nothing to do with your blog but...
I still haven't read the Final Warning. I don't have the money to buy it and EVERY SINGLE library in my STATE has it tooken out!!! And just one of the copies at one library, has 36 holds on it. All the others have a few holds on them.
Man, The Final Warning is hard to get my hands on!!!
But I wanna read it sooooooo bad T_T
-Elie
Yo Fang!
I heard James Patterson was making a Maximum Ride Movie! Im soo exited! :) c ya!
~wingedGirl (not yet winged! lol)
That kid must have been REALLY oppsesed with Mr. T to pass out at hearing his name and then to wake up when Mr. T was there.
TREAT YOUR MOTHER RIGHT!!!!!!!
TREAT HER RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!
Please tell me that I'm not the only one that thinks those outfits were ugly. Plus Mr. T's shorts were short for being a guy shorts, but those were the styles of the
80's and good thing that people don't dress like that today.
luv ya,
Triple A
Wow Mr.T is amaz-amaz oh gosh fine awesome I guess is another word. iggy help me out here. Coma? He brought someone out of a coma. Thats skillz!
Kitten
wow. mr t. is like ummm the mohawky guy like yah, huh..... personally he isnt on my favs list... oh wells
give my luv to the flock!
trisha
WOW he can bring ppl out of coma that cool but still your much cooler Fang^_^ Love you like always ^_^ keep posting.
Your Number one fan
Vampire Grl
all i have to say is... wow...
love you fang
holly
A sudden fascination with Mr.T....Faaaaang...??? Is there something we need to talk about? LOL, those outfits were disturbing...
that was so funny! mr. t is amazing! ♥ u guys so much.
~Erin~
Mr. T.... okay. Nice Nudge - that was, um... great. To each their own I guess.
wow... lol that fashion show... Fang what do you do with your spare time? Look for videos on you tube???
AH HAHAHA! funny stuff right there!
OMG Fang!
Listen Your not gonna believe what I found on the web and YouTube. (Couincidental to that Mr T thing No.) I found out that you guys were supposed to be in a movie last year in April. Is this true? If so why didn't you guys do it because I couldn't find info about it any where!By the way you might want to make this your next topic. ( Give me credit for it.)
Please respond I'm at my witts end here!!!!!
Chris
PS dont forget that Wii number thing!!!
okay....does Mr. T have to wear 20 pounds of gold necklaces around his neck?
ahhh. the things I do to avoid homework.
~~DraugSarn
Wow Mr.T is Amazimg.Not as cool as you guys.Curious, when is your next book comin out?
Hey fang,max and you should hook up yall guy i hope you guys hook up in the 5th book!! ya hear that Mr.Patterson you guys were meant to go out!!! Max if you dot ask him out i will!!!
Ha! The first thing I thought when this random girl who was only part of the video for those last two seconds, wearing a giant sweatband around her forehead that looked like it was strangling her brain popped up was, "Be somebody? Where'd THAT come from?!?" Apparently, if you don't treat your mother right, including hugging your mother every day, of course, after waiting for the kids to walk a bit aways, that way they can see that you're cool, and not running back to your mom to give her a hug, kissing her on the cheek, leaving weird lipstick marks, even if you're not wearing any, like the girl in the video, randomly giving her weird gifts and backrubs, you're nobody. So, if you want to be somebody, you better pucker up and start treatin' your mother right, because if you don't, you're insulting every mother in the world! *gasp*
. . . .I don't know if I'm alone on interpreting that video and song like that . . . but . . . ANYWAY.
. . . . I kind of liked it . . . The song was very catchy . . . maybe . . . yeah.
You know, Mr. T is very eccentric and I love it.
I'd have to say, Xena and Zena's outfits were the coolest for me. Awesome. If I were to be on that video . . . I probably wouldn't know what to wear because my style is so weird . . . I don't even know if they make some of the clothes that I wear anymore . . . But, my clothes are awesome. w00t!
. . . . Janine's outfit . . . all of that pink . . . *shudders* . . . . . It burned my eyes!!!! (no offense to all of you pink-and-Janine's-outfit-lovers people out there, but it's just not my style . . . )
Now, about the coma thing. I get it. That kid must have had some sort of major fondness for Mr. T. Mr. T was probably his childhood hero, and so, when Mr. T's name was brought up, and when he came, it triggored old memories, maybe dreams that he wanted to come true, and it triggored his mental state to go berserk and his heart to beat faster and more fully, which caused him to miraculously wake up. Don't ask how I know these things . . . Quite frankly, I don't even know how I know these things . . . So it'd be no use to ask me how I know these things so that you'll know how I know these things, when really I don't even know how I know these things, so you'd be waisting your time in trying to know how I know these things so you'd have the knowledge of how I have the knowledge of these things and--never mind.
Have you guessed who this is, yet, by the obvious quirk of ranting and greatly confusing people to the point of mental exaustion and near comatose state?
You don't know who this is, do you?
Well, I guess you wouldn't, seeing as how I've not commented on a blog post in a week or two or three and you probably didn't miss me because I was one of the more . . . let's say . . . annoying? . . . people on here who left irritatingly long and pointless messages about almost everything but the original topic. Notice I said 'ALMOST'.
Well, if you haven't figured it out yet, and haven't been getting my weird, ostentatious yet somehow profound vibes which I tend to unintentionally send to people quite a lot, in fact, almost everyone, more or less, it's . . . .
KaT! With a capital 'T'! Aren't you just so happy to hear from me again?? ^.^
Well, peace out, Fang!
-KaT (not that you didn't already know that . . . .)
No offense to Mr. T, but his clothing styles are a bit weird.
haha, Mr.T the magical man, might i say.
:].
i mean he freaking brought someone out of a come, i mean what is up with that.!
weird stuff happens these days.
haha.
welll, you guys rock my socks.
~Jessica~
Wow he is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not as a amazing as you guys.
When is your next book coming out?
I have read all of them. The first,second,third, and fourth.
Is their a 5th,6th,7th, and more?
Write something about your next book on your blog(anyone which means Fang,Iggy,Max, or Nudge)?
Also write when it comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys should force- I mean, *cough* persuade Mr. T to join the cause. You know, saving the world and all. He's got the cash, the influence, and the heart. Send my regards to the flock!
~Lothere
Wow. Just...wow. I don't even know what to say to that. I couldn't sit through either of those videos. :o/
Mr. T is freaking awesome!! :D
-Steven
hmmm... I think we may need to discuss your interests a little, Fang, lol :) JK! I didn't watch all of any of them, but I think they're all strange.
Keep soaring!
HILARIOUS STUFF! Maybe that is what you (Fang) do when you are all alone... and that is your super cool new power, the ability to do some cheesy dance. HA!
LUV YA SOOOOOO MUCH, ALL OF YOU GUYS!!! :]
KEEP SOARING HIGH!
Fang first of many questions i have is why change the name of the blog to fly on? And onother i guess ill is where are you now? I know you won't say but still! just come out and give us maybe a state, or a county or a city/town/area? Its not like we are out to get u. We all here think u peeps rock and love u2death.why would we turn back and ditch u? even though u have NO respect for peeps ?'s
~Silver winged
a.k.a S.H.A.Y-la
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! those videos! shes a resl hotdog!!!! dear god!!!!
that certainly was strange.
'ello chum. (fish chum, that is)
¿cómo están? estoy bien, gracias.
soooooooooooooooooooo... FISHES!!!
me lovie fishes. mucho.
i have a mild case of insanity and live at the MI!!
heeeheee
Angel the fishies tell me that they like you!! ze are littlebit cuuuuuuuuuutiepies!!
whoa, thats kind of scary. Kind of cool at the same time. i dunno.
~m
wow...okaaaaaay
I wish I could bring people out of commas... i would be like... like... super surgeon doc miracle worker person, but sadly no I'm just 13 and into heavy rock... I'm taking spanish that may mean something I don't know I'm not big on philosephy...
~Hex~
lol, wow! XD
Mr. T is awesome!
Not as awesome as you and the rest of the flock, though. hehe.
Aah, I've seen that fashion video in the sixth grade. And it was in MATH class. XD
-Blaise
hey this is random but is there gonna be a 5th book??? sorry but i gotta know>>>>>>>
Jasmine
OK, I think Mr. T is just creepy... my friend met him and said he scared her. But if he is bringing kids out of comas, maybe- oh, n\m.
Why does everyone care if they're 1st? I mean, i guess it would be cool, but then you don't get the extra insperation you get from the other reader's comments!! Can you tell i'm bored?
fang,
Why doesn't angel or gazzy ever write
your friend,
JOEY
P.S. Do you love max
WHAT??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DISTERBING... YOU WERE IN A COMBA????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!
I DON'T COMPREHEND... whatever.
JILL;)
Okay...if you haven't already, look up "muffins" and "liam" on youtube. That vid is sooooooo funny!! Seriously, if it doesn't make you laugh, I'll pay you ten bucks!
~Squeals~ Faaaaaaaaaaaaang!!!!!!
(scary fangirl, better run!)
*runs after fang*
OH. MY. GOD. that was so weird. the 80's era was a strange place to be. well i suppose so will the now in 20yrs. but oh well for now it can be weird. also that's like so freaky and awesome that some kid awoke 'cause he head MMr T. seriously. everything Mr.T was hilarious and weird at the same time. so i guess he get's props. oh well. thank sfor giving us a youtube vid. NO MAX I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU. AND IGGY! I LOVE YAS! oh well. have a nice day everyone.
peace out with love. fly on!
~Katie ^_^ ,..,
Fang, I LOVE YOU!
Sorry, just had to say it :)!
hey guys its blue just wana say thats realy funny fang love your new power its sweet its time you got one event though you dont need one demping on how strong you are and also vist
bluengamers.blogspot.com
Hi again,
That was just um. . . uh . . . wow. The 80's fashion one I mean. The one about treating your mother right though is sooo true. Not that you would know though. How he got that kid out of a comma was cool though.
Fly or else (something bad will happen),
~Crazylele1
wow hahah
thats uhhh... something?
pretty 'ill if you ask me
hmm yeah okay
i say you tell your friend Jimmy Pat to get a-workin' on the next freakin' book!
haha
<33
ohh yeah just thought i would share this little thingy with you-- i was just randomly sitting here and all of a sudden thought of that song Fly Away by uhmm i think Lenny Kravitz
haha it made me smile =]
te he he...
'nough said
-Lauren
Oh My God!! I can't stop laughing! Sadly... I have seen BOTH those videos before!!... Long story but my sister is obsessed with Mr. T(cause she thinks he hilarious, not cause she thinks he's cool) and she showed me both of those before. I laughed then and I'm laughing now!
I didn't know that he could pull people out of comas though. Thats pretty darn awesome!!
Keep on Flying and Keep on Cracking me up!
Loooooove,
Ree
PS: "Hey, Everybodies gotta wear clothes.. and if you didn't you'd be arrested." !!!
I bet Chuck Norris could bring a kid out of a coma. >>
This is my very first time commenting on your blog by the way as I just got into the series. So, hi guys! :D
hmm...thats really cool.bringing kids out of comas and hes rich.lol.but thats cool,blog ya l8r.
-Kardyn
hmmm...thats cool, imean bringing kids out of comas and stuff. and hes rich.lol.but hey thats cool.blog ya l8r!
oh ya and Fly Safe!
-Byrgette
I just don't get it. A hobo could say the same thing, but would people idolize him? No. But people idolize Mr. T. That, my friend, is real proof that life is not fair. Real proof.
P.S. I luv ya Iggy!
Summerland
oh...wow...
I just realized something. How come Iggys or Gasmans wings are never described in the books? I also did some skimming and realized I never got to see any Iggy romance. Why not?
hey check out my blog everybody. its flyonmaxride.com.
((I WILL post this until I get a reply! *insert psycho shifty eyes*))
So... I understand that this probably has nothing to do with what you just wrote that blog about... And depressingly, as much as I try, I'm pretty much failing miserably on keepin' up on the ole blog.
But I have a serious question for you, Fang. It'd be totally rad if you answered... Because it's been seriously bugging for the past... Week. Maybe more.
So, I just re-read the first book for about the zillionth time and I noticed one particular part where Max is talking about her paranoia and how she feels that she can't trust people, possibly her own flock, and she seems to aim her suspicions towards you.
Alright, so this sounds completely idiotic (but we've gone this far... Why not!), but I want to know... Are you evil? I certainly hope not... as that would most likely put a damper on things.
A huge, sopping wet damper.
Yup.
So... I guess it'd be cool if you answered. My e-mail is cresent_moons@hotmail.com if you wanna respond there, since I'm failing miserably at keeping up with the blog.
Anyways, sorry about the long message... That's all I had to say!
Um... What is it you say? Fly on?
Right, so... yeah. Fly on.
Mesh
Mr. T rocks. But you guys... Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gasman, Angel, Total, and Celeste ROCK!!!
Fang:
I would have watched it but I'm kinda at my friends house and since her entire family is sleeping I don't think it would be a good idea. lol It does remind me of Chuck Noris though. Ha ha, mom loves him. *rolls eyes* Anywho, Do you guys know if Mr. Patterson is going to write any more books on you guys? I wrote a story, a fanfic about you guys, I havn't posted it yet but I hope to as soon as I write it out. Jeeze, I hope it turns out good too cause I hope to be a writter, for my parents sake though I'm becomeing a translator first ha ha, they where- *re reads comment* jeeze I got a bit off track here... oops, sorry Fang ^^u I'm a bit tired and on Spring break so yea, shutting up now.
~F.K.
Somehow, I kept myself from watching it...mostly because I'm on a time limit and wanted to check your blog before I go to bed.
Love you guys!
-Annie
LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL CREEEPYY!!
Honestly Fang, do you just find a random topic and then find an even randomer youtube video to go along with it? I have to admit, though, it was funny... in a strange where- does-he-get-this-stuff?-kinda way
lol
Um... WHAT!?!
lol haha that would be kool to live under the sea.... imagine the fish you would see!?!?!?!?!
taylor~
P.S. I heard you have another book coming you =D
um...ok...very weird. i am sooo glad that i wasnt alive in the
80's. but that is cool that he brought a kid out of coma. and really why the heck did he have to wear shorts!?!?!?!? and ( just being capption oveous- if thats how u=you spell it) that girl that said be sombody was kelly in the hotdog video.
No offenese but how much time do you spent on youtube everyday? And if you spend all your time there at least look up Kill All Your Friend by My Chemical Romance!!! It's not as depressing as it sounds!
The sectretly emo cheerleader,
Storm out
so much fun. I'D LOVE TO HEAR THE STORY behind how u got interested in Mr. T videos lol. All i know is that the 80's were awesome.... though i was not there. Y_Y
anyways stay intrigued by web surfing lol
mae ^^
LOL! I had to show my sister that Treat your mother right video, and she left when the singing started! lol!!! I can't believe people actually watch that thing!!!
mr t is cool but scary and btw i liked the poem i wish it was spring here but nay tis only autumn and overcast every day but not really cold yet i wish the tree wernt so evergreen though u guys should come down under to oz there is heaps of space to hide like my place 4 instance but nar half the country is bushland
fang's biggest fan
SIANY
i couldnt keep watching it it was so badly done thta it was funny!! haha love you guys
To The Flock and whomever else concerned,
You are not alone. My name is Casper, and I am an Avian – Human Mutant. I use the word mutant in my case because although I am part avian, I am more malformed. I was a failed experiment and I was sent to be terminated, but I was forgotten and instead, put in a sensory deprivation tank. From what I could gather, It was five years before they remembered me, and discovered my potential. Some of the extra mutations were in my favour, such as improved vision in flight and retractable talons. It was another two years before I finaly escaped. I have been on the run for about three months now. I am currently in New York, but I am thinking of moving to a different location soon.
Look out for the mutant with the black wings,
Casper
Whoa.
I have to say, I'm amazed.
That's pretty amazing.
I'll definitely have to have a dinner conversation about Mr. T sometime.
And yes, you're right. She's definitely a hotdog.
=]
I'm baaaaack!
Don't diss Mr. T. He has totally flushed his life down the toilet by being in a World of Warcraft (a nerdy PC game) ad talking about his "Night Elf Warroir Mohawk" and screaming "SHUT UP FOO!" To the director.
Hey, Nudge, Fang, Max, Iggy, Angel and Gazzy!
I did not know about this site until a week ago.
I have a question for each of you...
Gazzy, 1-10, what would you rate the "I like to move it, move it" song? (Is that what it is called?IDK)
Max, what is your favorite kind of cookie?
Fang, do you still have funky hair?
Iggy, do you care about what you where?
Nudge, I like saying completly random things. Do you?
Angel, do you read Total's mind?
I also have comments!
Gazzy and Iggy like bombs. AWESOME!
Fang is... quiet.
Max likes cookies! ^_^
Angel... scares me (no offense!)and I don't know why! She IS adorable like a bunny, though.
ONE MORE QUESTION!
Iggy, how do you store your bombs on you without being noticed? I like to prank, using custard and pudding bombs. (No seriously!)
Your new #1 biggest fan,
Lots of loves, VVinged Cat
Yo!
What kind of bird genes do you guys have?
I am sorry, but I think you guys are so lucky to have WINGS! One of the things I wish I had, more than anything would be wings. It would be so nice to fly!
Got some questions for Ig:
Iggy, have you ever made your own recipes? Like, changing or just creating a whole different kind of food? If so, are you goin to post them up? I LOVE cooking!!! (Iggy is my fave character, too! But all of the flock ROCK!!!)
Fly on,
WingedCat-Victoria
mr t?fang something strange is going on!!!! instead of telling us what's up with u,global warming,and itex u r making us watch mr t !!!!ok spill it whats happening w/ u guys!!!!
-marion ,avian amazer
fang,
why doesnt angel or gazzy ever post?
keep it real, well as real as you can make it,
JOEY
Yay!
ok i gotta tell ya guys bout this idea i had...wel actually it is 2 ideas :D
1. i have a way Iggy can see
2.help stop global warming
3.ur book
(ya i know 3 ideas)
no. 1.
Iggy (the man) might be able to see if ya get Angel with her mind thought-sendin' ways to send images (instead of thoughts) to Iggy!!! (might work)
no. 2
ya know one way we could all cut down on our fuel imessions would be to have all babies born now(embryos) get Avian DNA stuck into them...no cars and only boats and planes( for long distance)
...Avian AUSTRAILIAN
no. 3.
This book (i found) was dissapointing it was missing the usuall excitement and just seemded rushed, if there is another book coming out and makes MR4 make more sense ok... Max didnt seem very Max-y and Fang seemed way to open, Angel was like a normal 6 year old..and (WARNING SPOILER ALERT)...how did Total get wings?! when did he have Avian DNA?
ya ya i get the whole global warning thing was important, but this book just wasn't great for me...and all the people i have talked to have agreed...D:
P.s The girl who plays Max in the advert ain't no Max!!! (her wings were the wrong colour, and yes i know that ain't her fault) and she sounds like she was going to burst into tears when she talked...VERY un-max-like!!!
K love u guys
Fly on and Fly high!
max,
is'nt it a bit wierd that you met your mother before you even new who your mom was.
keep it as real as possible,
JOEY
Frick, Mr T. is so hardcore...eheehee you gotta watch the WoW commercials, they so pwn but ANYWAY
Canada.... you should go to Canada ... unless your gunna make stupid Canadian jokes then you stay the hell out :)they hurt because I know people who are EXACTLY like the Canadian stereotype....heehee
Oh man, I remember seeing that 'Mother' song before. Once again, I've almost peed myself laughing. Who doesn't love Mr. T?
I'm sure if he wanted to hard enough he would grow wings. And then you'd have Mr. T on your side. And that would be amazing.
So... Mr. T is your fashion designer? XD What, Sean John Not too good for you?
Ha. But yeah, Mr. T is cool.
-Poppy
Wow! He actually brought a boy out of a coma - now that's cool. I don't watch the videos - they just bug me. I dunno why. Sorry Fang! Hey, if I'm ever in a coma, I know what'd wake me up!! 3 guesses... Wait, you only need one?! =P
And the everyday updating - loving it!
Anyway TFW is out tomorrow, and I seriously cannot wait!!!!!!!!!
And I don't get the 'be somebody' comment. I am somebody...
C&GM soon!!
And ha! I just spent those 3 1/2 minutes giving you a comment. Original, me? Never!
Oh well. Give my love to Max, Iggy, Nudge, Gaz, Angel, Total & Akila. (Yes. Damn spoiler on fanfiction...) oh, and keep some for yourself!
Oh yeah, and TELL MAX =D
Hehe
Love you guys!!
MoonStar
XxXxX
FANG ARE YOU REALLY GAY?, please please please tell me your not, but then again some of those questions you answered earlier were hinting to that and then you asked if it was queer that you liked all things natural, fang please tell me your not gay, becuase you and max are freaking ADORABLE.
Fantastic.
Ha, Hopefully i am the first to say that.
Fang, You rock. So does Mr. T,
Templar Dawn
LOL, That Was Weird.
Today at school (regular kind =P) we had to do like a survey thing on our fav books. Guess what mine was?? :D
Fly On,
Faith x
Ok .... and you stumbled across this how?
I have to say i've seen a lot of random things but ... well that was weird.
Ummm one of the theachers at my school's name is Mr.T......
WEIRD
Darkfairy927
Oh my gosh, that shockingly cool. Never would have thought the Mr T had a magic touch. lol
How come the cover of your first book has a girl on it that looks like she could be a Max? But your last two have a girl on the cover that look like they could be named Alisha?
haha, probably jus' coinkydink the kid came out the coma LOL!!! for sum reason it wudnt let me watch the vid's ??? *gets confused*
I would never think of Mr. T being a big softie, but that just goes to show ya,uh . . . idk . . . you know what, forget it!!but what he did WAS amazing!!and no offense to ppl that like those clothes, but i thought they were scary and ugly!!but i wasnt born in the 80's and i never will be!
~BIG FAN~
lol they were soo funny!
thats so cool that he can bring someone out of a coma.
Gemzx x
Haha, that is so cool. How do you find these things? :]
I gotta hear what Nudge thinks about that.
weeeeeiiiiiirrrrrrrrrddd! it's kinda of scary to go back and see what type of entertainment there was in the 80's but I guess it's no weirder than the entertainment today. But the kid coming out of a coma? A COMA? now that's just beyond bizarre. L8r.
Fang I have to agree about the natural thing...well are you gay??Hope not you and max are destined to be together just like max is destined to save the world.
Oh. My. Gosh! that's crazy! Since the mid 1980's?????????
Holy crap!
You guys probably don't even read comments this far down but I strive to believe that somewhere out there you guys are real and have actually succeeded in bending the rules of reality since I've have tried hard but failed. If you guys are real then whose James Paterson.
Shouldn't you guys be writing your own book, i mean you have you own blog, right?
I a writer, I depend on my imagination and my pencil to fly.
Please answer this question.
I want to truly believe.
Hey Fang,
Who knew you would be able to watch that stuff. Have you seen his shorts? I'm sorry but if you where shorts like that i am never ever reading this again...I'm ofically scared for life, I really can't picture you in tight shorts *pukes* no offence.
Fly On 4ever,
Carly
P.S. Say hey 2 the rest of the flock 4 me will ya. :D L8r
Being emo is kind of cool, BTW. Peoplie always make up hilarious(to me not them)stories about this and that since I don't talk enough to give them any real info. You should hear some of the gossip about my FAKE scar that people think is real. It's really crazy. Like the one where I'm a refugee from a war that the general public is not authorized to know of. Incedentally, I am, but that's not the point. And the depressing poems thing? Poe wrote freakishly depressing poems but nobody ever called HIM emo. Humph.
Does anyone notice Fang hardly ever replies to wat we ask?
U should answer 3 Q's each entry
>:3
Fly on and Fly high
I pity the foo'
wow... that's weird!!!
`~-Katie-~`
Mr. T is sorta weird and cool at the same time.Are you going to make a movie anytime soon?Also your next book?
remember!
othersideofride.blogspot.com
please post a link ot it Fang
u'll be my hero.. even though it's not my blog :P
i luv u fang!!!
~keep on blogging~
That is sooo weird.
Okaaaay.......... not that that wasn't weird..... but i found it alittle disturbing. Especialy the last one. The Mr. T guy....... yeah he's got some issues he needs to work out.
Okay well keep bloging guys it's been nice to hear from ya so often.
Keep fly'n
Karate chick
:D
Dude. Fang. Mr. T is amazing! I named this stuffed cat I had after him in... 2nd grade?
Ha ha. He's just so awesome... there are no words.
But he's not as awesome as you guys!!!
Whoot!
:)
-Peace to the outs
Kaila Nicole
How can he bring ppl out of comas? thats insane! good, but insane. Anyway, I think you guys are really cool!!!! Mr.T is NOTHING compared to u guys. Well, maybe something but still not nearly as cool. Stay safe!!!!!!! I wish i could fly with you all, and I hope you guys always remember us fans. Oh yeah, one question: Are they gonna make a Maximum Ride movie? I hope they do. Bye!
the actors in the 80's were either geniuses or completely un-talented. it's sad rly
THOES VIDEOS WERE FREAKIN RANDOM!!!! but i couldnt stop myself from watching...i just had to do it........
*insert creepy twilight zone music*
What? That story was totally worth it. He brought a kid out of a coma? I want that kind of power! Coma-girl, to the rescue!
Meh, sleep deprivation is causing rambling, no sense AT ALL comments...
Love,
Miss Murder
were r u guys? and every1 readin this plz go 23 my blog
<3emily,
hey fang,
well sence im not sure when you will ever be able to answer this message & im not sayin its your fault or anything. i mean god u have like a quadrillion people to answer. but i hope you answer this "some day"!im going to ask a LOT of questions.
are you and max ever going to hook up?
would you guys like lay an egg or have an accutal baby?(im not meaning you and max)
are you sad that so far through book 1-3 you dont have any speacial powers?
when is that movie ever going to come out?
can you do the moon walk?
max?
iggy?
nudge?
angel?
gazzy?
do realy fat people with kankels gross you out?
would you still love max if she weighed like 400 lbs with cellulite and kankles?
(id suggest you say yes but being truthfull is alway nice)
do you have secret feelins for one of the wiggles?
which one?
do you have day dreams about the wiggles?
dose it make you feel bad when your thinking of the wiggles. like its wrong to be gay?
its okay if your gay we except you
are you gay, strait, or bi?
dose max know?
would you kick some guys ass if he came onto max?
what if it was a girl?
would you feel bad about hitting a girl?
what did you have for brekfast?
what did you dream about last night?
was it notty? =D
well thats all ive got for now.hope i spelled everything right! post again soon. <3
i have a random question...
do you ever dream of being a giant
cookie?
Videos don't work on my computars. I like it that U are posting more often now. For any Twilight Fans. Go to Google and type in Twilight FanFiction+Eternal Gold. This girl wrote parts of Twilight from Edwards point of view and did amazing at it. Seriously read it its good.
Fly Hard Live Long Go Green.
MR. T's awsome i like him in the A-Team
P.S you rock Fang
Mr. T's awsome i liked him in The A-Team
P.S Fang is there a new book out?
and is there goiong to be a movie ive heard rumors..
Just a few questions:
r u saying u r going to name your son (if you have one) Mich?
r u saying max is pregnate?
if it's a girl, what will you name it?
am i annoying u?
~Jo
Wow... that's kind of creepy...
Great! Not only is Mr. T a cool actor, he's a miracle worker as well. I'm definitely reminiscing about this to everybody I know.
Yet another thing Mr. T is tougher than ^_^.
Just can't look away from video...
Anonymous at 4:27 pm! I have had dreams of being giant cookies! I exploded in every one, though. I do not know why...
Random!
BYEBYE,
Chicky
ok when i clicked that link for I mean, he brings kids out of comas, well i think its totally amazing! seriously that was f***** sweet!
nice one to have up on here to check out! ;)
then that last one for Nudge is quite funny lookin. i couldnt stay long on it and my computer doesnt have sound but man it looked funny! so yeah good choice for Nudge because shes a real hotdog!
- fly on,
- aShLeY
I no how to make dynimight(i think thats how its spelled)
As soon as i saw this I laughed. You see I have a teacher named mr.T. thats what everybody calles him, not by his real name. But he cant bring kids out of comas. but if i think about it, he could probably put them into one from bordom. Because he talks like Nudge. He starts on one subject andd ends up on one so far away tou couldnt even Iggy couldnt hear it if the subject he started on was talkng thru an a microphone with a large speaker. a VERY large speaker. like as large as the white house.(yes, i know i'm weird.) I mean i find some of his talks inteesting, like the time he started up on some random subject (I think it was about some project to interveiw a relative about an interesting/funny/wierd story that happened to them.) and ended up on chinese fire drills. A chinese fire drill is were you get tons of friends in a car and dire up to an intersaection. then you all hop out and run around screeming for a minute or so before geting in the car and driveing away before the police come. Actully, now that i think about it, i could probably see some of the lock doing that. Of at least Iggy and Gazzy. *thinks awile.* No, deffinetly Iggy and Gazzy. I guess I kinda talk like Nudge and my teacher Mr.T to. But probably more like Nudge. Because when i get excited or hyper i start talking REALLY fastand randomly. And then people start giveing me weary looks that seem to say "will she ever shut up?" Ok, so maybe i talk like EXACTLY like Nudge. Who, by the way, is like my favorite caracter. So whosever reading this, tell her shes awsome and that i luv it whan she rites her name like this 'NuDgE' Dont ask me Y, i just do. Maybe its because thats how i sign on at shcool; after i figured out you didnt have to put it in any preticulare way, and then it would look cool on the top of the 'start' page. Hmmmmmm......
Adios los chicos de pájaro (technacly that would be 'goodbye the kids of bird.' when translated directly which in spanish has the litaral meaning of 'goodbye bird kids.' but technacly thats not what it mens because it dosnt work the same way and i dont think they have a word for bird kids, hmmm.... let me go to a translator site and check. heres what comes up: el pájaro bromea)ok, so "adios el pájaro bromea-" wait 'el' is not plural, its singular and i typed in 'bird kidS'. huh.Cunfused yet? that was your spanish leson for the day. Sorry if reading this takes forever,
Mckeena
Max and the rest of the flock are awesome the are so interesting they rock.I love learning about all of them and angel is my favorite she sounds so cool.Its awesome that they can fly and have powers thats so cool
Dude, Mr.T should never do his own fashion shows. I'm surprised he doesn't sink in a pool with all his jewerly on.
~Bookworm
Post a Comment