Thursday, May 15, 2008

MANGAFIED

Yo,

This for all of you out there that are asking what we look like. Here we are. At least as far as Manga is concerned.

Me

Max



Iggy



Nudge



Gazzy



Angel

I think they rock.

Fly on,

Fang

664 messages to The Flock:

Anonymous said...

yes!!! first one to post those are cool but wher's the gasman?

your number one fan,
yvonicka

Anonymous said...

You people look awesome!

And I don't even like manga that much.

but this is amazing! I'm definatly buying the manga book.

P.S Max, you look so pretty mangafied.

Anonymous said...

Yea first comment I think!

Where is the Gasman? And Fang, dude, I never imagined you having that long hair... oh well you're still cute! Tell Max and the rest of the flock (including you) that you rock!

Max
P.S. When is your fifth book coming out?
P.P.S. Is your movie really gonna be a cartoon?

Anonymous said...

Where's Gazzy?

~Xyline

Anonymous said...

You know what? I'm getting suspicious. How do we know you're who you say you are? Tell you what. You post proof, and I mean actual, valid proof, on here about you being who you say you are and I'll believe you. But if you don't, I'll tell everyone I can that you're a fake. And I know a lot of people. And if you ban this comment, that's proof for me - that you're a FAKE.

Anonymous said...

Woah!!!! Where in the name of all things gassy is the Gasman?????? Oh real nice guys, just leave him out. But other than that they're cool. Nudge looks awesome.
-Tess
p.s., and Total, where is Total??

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
IT SOOOOO ROCKS!!!!
i LOVE IT AND i DON'T EVEN LIKE MANGA!
THANKS FANG!!

*rebmarks

Anonymous said...

Thats So Awesome! I love how Angel and Max look. They look great! You too Fang! Long hair! lol I imagined that lol.

Anonymous said...

WHAT ABOUT GAZZY???!!!?
WHAT DID THEY DO TO HIM? IS HE NOT IMPORTANT?
BY THE WAY FANG, YOU'RE WAY HOTTER THAN THAT. I'M SURE YOU KNOW THAT THOUGH.

*rebmarks*

Anonymous said...

Where is Gazzy?

Anonymous said...

Where's the Gasman on the "MANGAFIED" section?!?!

Anonymous said...

Dude, where's Gazzy? O.o

Anonymous said...

wheres igie and total????????? show us them 2

Levi said...

That's...strange, Fang. Have I finally gotten first? If so, that's awesome! You guys rock! Can't wait to read the manga!

~Levi

Case said...

1. Why does Fang have long hair?
2. Why is Max blonde?
3. Why is Gazzy excluded?
4. What's with Angel carrying a BUNNY? What happened to a bear called Celeste?
5. Where's Total???

Seriously people...

Anonymous said...

what about gazzy? poor lil guy. im not too concerned about total. i still feel bad 4 gazzy :(
-ash

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

THAT IS SOOOOOO COOOOOOL!!!!
I just bought the manga on Amazon.com, it's supposed to be in the mail right now!! SQUEE!!!
Can't wait to read it!!
~Skye~

Anonymous said...

Iggy looks hot, but I'm sure he's hotter in real life. *winks*

If you ever get jealous of what Fang has with Max, Ig, you can just come to London. And don't worry about being blind. You won't need eyes in the dark. *more winks*

The manga's pretty cute. Still think it could be better, though. If the mangaka drops out, just drop me a line, I'm a pretty mean mangaka myself. =D

bardmary@aol.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

AWESOME! Fang, do you really have long hair??? (Please say no.)

-Meggy

Anonymous said...

WHOA WHOA WHOA. HELLO PEOPLE GAZZY IS THE SECOND TO LAST ONE. GOSH AND I AGREE WITH AFICIONADA TOME. MAX IS A BRUNETTE AND I PICTURED YOU WITH SHORT HAIR! *TEAR* but wat ever you are still the hottest thing in man kind
LOVE,
Mrs. Fang

Anonymous said...

if my last comment showed up im sorry but i dont think it did, i agree, thats awsome! hmm i always imagined you, max and angel like that, but nudge looks alot different than i woulda thought, and lol Izzy a blond rocker looking dude, never thoght of that but cool! but wheres gazzy and total?? lol poor little guys, and i wanna ask are the manga books gonna be a different story, or a they just the same thing except with a different cover?? or can you give that away?

Fly on! lol i like that phrase

Anonymous said...

your hot fang

Anonymous said...

I could answer a bunch of those questions...geez.

I am proud to say that I have gotten one friend in particular so obbsessed that he won't put the books down! (You will be having yet another vister to your blog, guys!)

And I could have sworn that in the book Max is indeed blonde...and the gasman..is gazzy for those of you wondering.

I will be buying the manga books EVEN if I do, indeed, have the others...and hate manga because I don't see it as a TRUE book( but that's just me) Because I absolutely LOVE you guys and I totally LOVE the series.

Gots to go

Fly on

Echo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

OOO now i see gazzy, but theres still poor total! lolz

May said...

Okay, no affense Fang but your Manga character reminds me of this evil Anime character I saw his name was like Byakuya Kuchki (Bee-Yawk-oo-ja Coo-ch-key)

Anonymous said...

x_x OMG! WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Hey comment #5. We all know that the flock isn't really but its nice to...pretend i guess so get over it.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I've read all the books and i'm waiting paitently 4 the fith one (more like IMpatiently lol!)to come out.(I carry one of the books with me all the time!
I've got a question for everyone in the flock. I was writing a acrostic poem for Total and asked my mom for an idea for O she said "odiferous" do you agree? (sorry Total!!)

Anonymous said...

NOOOO, fang you CANNOT have long hair :(. That is soo wrong!!! sorry but it is hahahaha. and why is angel wearing a bow??? i mean i thought she was tough?

Anonymous said...

some were perfect, others... well they were all right. like u and max. just not how i pictured u guys. gazzy, nudge, and angel were sooo amazingly on-target, even in my head!! angel reminded me a lot of momo from fruits basket... which is good b/c that is my favoritest manga in the history of ever!!!

Anonymous said...

Yo Fang u don't look as hot aS on the 2nd book cover Iggy is super hot though. P.S. do u have a british accent i think theyre hot... on the right ppl.


#1 fangurl

Anonymous said...

What the f**k!

Anonymous said...

z0mfg....
Is that form the manga book?
Or just drawings of you guys?
Im kinda confused =/

alyssa

{you guys finally updated yay!!}
I had to get shoots today....OW!

Anonymous said...

Oh! Never mind....I didn't read the Title of the post =D silly me!

Anonymous said...

ok fang long hair is a bad 4 u i think. but hey your still the best!

<3 luv yall!

AMM66 said...

Whay are people askin where gazzy is? Fang was suprising but other than that u guys look prety cool.
dont tell the others but urs is my fav max.

Anonymous said...

what in the world is up with the long hair, Fang?

Anonymous said...

Dude, Fang. Get a hair cut.
yourcool79

Anonymous said...

I gotta say, Fang-- your hair looks a little like Inuyasha's. Glad you got it cut in New York, or else a Flyboy could yank you out of the sky by your hair.

I can't imagine that'd be a good way to go down...

Anyway, congrats on the manga! Now you should go cosplay as yourselves and see if you would win.

Akiko

Anonymous said...

awesome!!!!!!!
although i dont picture ur hair that long
and nudge looks way older than 11
o well thats way betr than i could ever do
-soccergirl-avian alexis

Anonymous said...

Bonjour!

I really like the manga, though I imagined Fang with shorter hair...

I hope to be getting the manga book, but I might not :(

Anywhoodles I have to go now so TOODLES!!

Hugglez to everyone!

~ Tigery ^_^

Anonymous said...

Wow! My Friend R.Z. just got me into manga a little while ago and I can't wait until I read your guys'. Though your hair, Fang, is a lot longer then I thought it would be.

Max looks pretty much how I pictured her, though maybe a little more tough of an appearance.

Iggy is a hot little bugger! (Okay, maybe super tall and strong bugger, but please, it's an expression people!) He looks absolutely awesome!

Nudge looks completely awesome and cute, don't get me wrong, but I also think she looks a bit older. Though still cool-lookin'.

For the second-in-command-pyrotechnic, Gazzy looks a bit innocent. Even if he is still a cool little kid, ya gotta admit that he is innocent looking for a master prankster and pyrotechnic-in-the-making.

Angel looks awesomely cute! Though what's up with the bunny? Still she is really cute and almost exactly like my mental images!

What happened to the dogs! Total and Akila, where are they?

From my commentary, you can tell, that apart from being absolutely obsessed as a fan for you guys… Iggy's my favorite bird-kid. Hot and awesome! Though me and my friend H.C. always get in fights over if Fang or Iggy is hotter. IGGY ALWAYS WINS BECAUSE I ARGUE BETTER!!

Anyway, see ya!
--- C.J.R. ---

Kaila. said...

Uhhh... I think...
you: look like a rocker who has had wayyy too many screaming girl-crazed fans. and your hair is creepy.
max: looks awesome! love the jeans!
iggy: sure. why not?
nudge: ...what happened? is she a walking supporter of volleyball? :D
gazzy: why does he look like he's going to kill me? *backs away slowly from computer screen*
Angel: reminds me of that sunscreen with the little girl on the front and her dog at the beach. or that sally ghost off of that "Haunted America" tv show i watch all the time.


uh... I don't believe they captured you and Nudge correctly, but oh well. I will live.
I have to, to go out and buy the book to cherish it over and over and over and OVER again!
:D
Your totally crazed fan,


-Peace to the outs
Kaila Nicole

Emu said...

Gazzy is right there people under nudge!! oh my gosh, theyre all there, u ppl r blind.

Anonymous said...

You guys look AWESOME!! I can't wait for the manga! lolz Gazzy looks sorta like my brother. =)
Spidey

Anonymous said...

wow.fang you look scary-ish.are you that scary-looking in real life?cuz they made you pretty scary.max looks preppy.iggy looks like hes on crack.nudge just looks plain girly.gazzy looks the best.minus the smile.angel looks ADORABLE!!!

Annie said...

Ugh... you look weird.

Annie said...

Ugh... you look weird. But I love the series!

Anonymous said...

Ok, now. Why in the world is Nudge more "well-endowed" than me? Isn't she supposed to be like 12??? Seriously scary, man. And Fang's hair. YUCK! And Max looks GIRLY! What's that about!?

Anonymous said...

hex yeah they rock my sox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that so makes me want the manga more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


love ya



the bookworm






peace out

^_^ BYE!!!!!

ttyl

Anonymous said...

Angel's wings are to small, there is no way that she could lift with those things. Just a fact.
P.S: my sister is going to post a rude version of my comment. She thinks it might get through. If it does, its not my fault!

Anonymous said...

heyyy yoo. OMYYGOODNESS. WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM.
dude, angels wings are so fckn small.if i was able to fly i would fckn kill myself having those wings, feeling soi bad about myslef compared to other girls. ahaaa
you looser
omygod i advise you to change them NOWWWWWW
because i feel bad for angel and what she has to go through with her tinyy wings.
ughhhh you selfish motherfacka

Anonymous said...

Wow. I don't really like Manga, but you guys looked pretty cool. I imagined Angel a little tougher looking though. Fang looks different too, but I don't really care b/c he is still cute. Don't let it get to his head.

Anonymous said...

you guys are awesome.
are there gonna be a fifth book on maximum ride?
you guys rocks!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

awesome but is ur hair really that long not that im saying it doesnt like rock !!!!!!!!!!



-willa and the colonie

Anonymous said...

Nudge looks awesome! She is a lot like I thought she might be. Also, Fang, do you really have longish hair like that? I knew you had "emo" hair, which is long, but that seems too long.

Anonymous said...

How do you guys fit your wings as so that they fit onto your spine? They fold into thirds, right? So, from your shoulder to your back is 3.5 feet for Max? *does mental calculations* That would make her legs only 2 feet long!
Or am I missing something? (Do the wings fold into fourths?) And, then, Angels wings are all small! *brain implodes from thinking to hard*
Okay, I'm done ranting.
Please answer this! I am a nerd a NEED TO KNOW!

Anonymous said...

holy crap

Anonymous said...

um, i hope that i'm not offending someone, but i've seen better . . . who is the mangaka?

Bub

Anonymous said...

Yes! I've always wondered what you people look like. Hm. I had imagined you with shorter hair somehow... Otherwise, everyone looks the way I expected. Thanks!

~Lothere

Anonymous said...

OMG that's so cool!
I don't like you with long hair though, Fang.

Max & Iggy are my faves, they look just like i imagened they would.

k,TTYL
Echo<3

Bookworm said...

Love the pictures!!!!
But FAng I thought u would have short hair but i still love you guys!!
(but sorry max nudge,ig, and gazzy, but i like FANG the best)

ur #1 fan
bookworm3

P.S. Totally check out my blog
mythicalanimals.blogspot.com
or
maxridetwilightforever.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

OMG they are amazing just like you Fang
keep posting
I LOVE YOU SO FREAKING MUCH Fang ^_^



The one and only
Vampire Grl

Anonymous said...

Whys everyone saying where's Gazzy? I saw him right there and he's the only one that looked good. I still see him differnt but he looked cute still.
I draw all my characters from my books I write cause it helps me get more in touch with them and I like to draw. I also draw a lot of maps of where the story takes place.
I did a few pictures of my characters that i decided were also kind of how i saw you guys minus the wings. But i only did Iggy, Gazzy, and Fang.

-days of obsession

Anonymous said...

Angel has such little wings.
And Fang just looks...wrong.

-days of obsession

Bookworm said...

OMG
Max and Nudge u 2 look soooooooo freakin hot in those pictures
Angle you are adorable
Iggy, nice
Fang, love it
Gazzy, sweet
But where is TOTAL????????

ur #1 fan and lover of books

bookworm

whens the fifth book comin out?

Anonymous said...

Fang is soooo HOT....Max you are soooo beautiful....Iggy is Hot too...I think...the rest of the flock is sooo cute...lol

Anonymous said...

I hate how Iggy looks too.
Definattly cheap American manga.
The only good American manga i know of is MegaTokyo.

Tsubasa you guys. That means wings.
Those with Wings is a Manga by Natsuki Takaya

And the author of megatokyo did a drawing series called: Ushinawareta tsubasa wo sagashite
(in search of lost wings)

Romagi comes in handy ;)


-Days of obsession

Anonymous said...

OK fang wats up with the REALLY LONG HAIR?!? And why is angel holding a bunny, not total or celeste?!? and GEEZ EVERYBODY! GASMAN IS GAZZY! DUH! Oh, and why does nudge look likes she's 14 or something?! sorry, just my opinion. anyway, luv u guys and i will SO buy the manga when it comes out!

-jacki
(jazmindaisy)

Anonymous said...

How can Angel fly with those tiny wings?

-Antienetta-

PS: Sorry I couldn't log in to Blogger. Something is wrong with my PC...or Internet.

Hollia said...

ha. ha. ha.

sorry. Angels wings are so tiny!!!

Invisible Turtle said...

Yeah, where is that little dog?
My take:
Fang- No comment.
Max- You look awesome!
Nudge- Cute... but I didn't know you had a highlight thing going on.
Iggy- No offense, but your hands look girlish... dexterous enough to pick locks and such!
Gazzy- Aww... he looks so menacing in a cute way!
Angel- Looks like she's three-ish, but that's not always bad!
Total- You rock, even if you aren't in the piccys!

Anonymous said...

Those are awseome!
I like Gazzy's the best (no offence)


From-
once again, the Chickenlord
(request still pending)

Tara C said...

It's kind of frightening hot hot girls think you are. I don't do the hot thing. But it's cool to see what all of you look like.
If you recall by own blog (yes, I keep bringing it up, sorry) in one of the stories I'm writing, my friend is turning it into a manga. It's pretty cool so far. There's dragons in it. Dragon's rock. Mabe you should get a pet dragon next.

Anonymous said...

Hey! That looks cool! You don't look like i expected. Gazzy looks good. Angel looks too....normal...and girly.
~m

Anonymous said...

ol shweet thanks for that i needed to know before i exploded lol so for all og you manga and anime freaks like me reading this fang if you croped his hair alittle bitt shorter and gave hime a red komono to were he would look like inuyasha when his hair is black

angel looks like someone from fruit basket (thats a good thing sweetie :) )

and gazzy kind of reminds me of naruto or someone in that anime i cant put my finger on who exacly he looks like but it fermiler

nudge no ofence but take it from a japananima freak (that can be a new word for you "japanime" ) you look the most realistic of who you relly seem to be (wow i have no idea why i said no offence its a compliment)


max im a girl with 5 brothers and all of them say you look the hotest even the 5 year old who has no idea who you are lol there right you look great mangafied


IGGY i love you so much you rock i wish you could actually meat me and my friend madi she would be like omg thats iggy the real iggy no way iggy i want your sigbiture can i have a kiss and id be shaking my head like yep hes gonna leave lol and if you did kiss her she would have a secer and die right their abd then youd be like thank god shes being quiet and id burst out laughing




and i have the best question


iggy if fang asked you to listen to some thing listen to this

me madi my sister and my cosin want to know if it bothers you to think people are wrighting about you in couple form like miggy niggy figgy giggy (yes people ive seen that one)
and jiggy (thats a jeb iggy combo) ???


i really want to know and if that question is hard or disturbing answer it anyway please *give him pupy eyes*


your #2 fan iggy

mr***kizzer

pookieface :] said...

awww! so cute! Fang, ur sexii!
but my bro sez thats not what he thinks u guys look like, although thats pretty much how i pixure you... me and my bro think Angel's wings need to be bigger, and whats with the bunny? Celeste is a bear!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I so gonna be first in line for the Manga!

Anonymous said...

Nudge is HOT.
Iggy is... tall.
Angle, Max, and Gazzy are exactly how I pictured them.

But Fang...
dude.
Cut the hair.
For us?
You look like a dark hippie.
:D

And for everyone asking "Why the heck is Max blonde?? She's brunette!!"
She is NOT brunette. She is blonde. It says so several times in the books.

Thankyouverymuch.

Anonymous said...

Wow, everyone but Fang(and Gazzy, 'cause he's not there), looks like how i thought they would.


'Cause Fang is much hotter than how he was drawn c:

Anonymous said...

Unless you edited the post, I see Gazzy just fine. o.O I should resketch these for you guys, and show off me skittles. Celeste is not a bunny doll and Total is important, he should have his own picture. OH! Unless they're starting from the beginning, before you found Total. Now it all makes sense. And Jeb couldve gotten Angel a bunny doll anytime, or any one of the Flock, via Jeb of course. Ok, I'm good. Laters, ~Jessa

Anonymous said...

hehe sweet, btw, gazzy is like the second from the bottom... but when duz the manga come out????

Anonymous said...

Those are really cool, but doesn't Angel have eight foot wings or something?

I'm going to show these to my friends. Most of them like to draw and one in particular draws Manga well. Another sketches realistically, and yet another draws cartoony characters.

Whoa, anonymous person, lighten up a bit! Do you really not believe in the Flock? Why are you reading this blog then?:) Seriously, just chill.

Anonymous said...

AUGH! Those are messed up. I like Gazzy. Nudge is ok. BUT... Fang looks like a girl! Iggy is not Iggy! Max is deathly girly, just like Fang, Angel is holding a BUNNY, and where, oh where are my luffs Total and Ari?! D:

Oh yeah. What about that freaky dude Jeb Bachteclclfcrjdcujbarfy? I don't see him. But that's good thing.

-Teh McGilleh

Anonymous said...

Where's Ari? D: I would ask for Total too, but he wouldn't be in the first volume.

But they all look fantastic! Nudge looks a little.. older? I dunno, but everyone looks great, I can't wait for this!

Arkeiros said...

Angel looks so cute!!!!!!the rest of u look awesome. awesomer then i imagined and i imagined u guys were REALLY awesome

Anonymous said...

[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j255/Bob_S/Art/l_6daaa4cfbf3dfb194424f24be3a9e4e5.jpg[/IMG]
Ok, I know the details aren't great, and Max's hair is way off, and my (at the time) lack of small paintbrushes uglyfied your faces, but what do you think? I've since edited my wing design, I'll sketch you guys a better picture later for comparison. It's not my best, but it'll do. For now.
~Jessa

Anonymous said...

no offense but ewww fang I imagined you so much hotter then that!!! Everyone else looks gret why cant you? (you don't look bad I just pictured you better) Max and Iggy are HOt. Nudge and Gazzy are adorable and angel is sooooo cute!!! I love manga and Maximum Ride so I cant wait for this to come out!!!

Anonymous said...

Angel looks sooooooooooooooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Those are really cool but however drew that drew you wrong

-FLOCKLOVER

Anonymous said...

why does everyone thing Gazzy isn't there?
he is
I love them all
I dunno about Nudges though... isn't she a leetle to 'filled out'

Proud Canadian said...

I think Angel's wings are too small :P

Anonymous said...

Umm..Fang looks like a secret agent Samuri? Love Iggy's shoes! Where can I get a pair? Gazzy wears Cons! Love the expresion, Gaz. All impish and whatnot. Nudge, you look almost seventeen...Angel has teeny wings...Max is...girly. *snort* Wow, I'm bein' overly critical today. I'll just stop now.

Emily C.

Nakato Ryusei said...

Ok, I want to say these things:

Fang: Wow. Where's the jacket? T.T (P.S. Where can I buy a jacket like that? With the Xs.)

Max: Kinda cute. XD. Not as tough looking as on the cover! £ XD!

Iggy: Wow....O.O Sorry, it was the shoes. *shakes head* Ok, I like this one too. Much more acurate to my thoughts.

Nudge: O.O! WHOAH! Award for the biggest eyes ever! *laugh* And that's coming from the person who makes Big eyed chibi drawing a profession. £!

Gazzy: O.O..... Is that my friend's brother?!?!? It looks like him... XD Coolieo.

Angel: WHOAH! *falls over* Kinda hypnotised looking, but totally cute.(No pun intended...) Where's Celest? Was this before Celest?

XD WELL THAT'S ALL!!!


Part fairy listening to Unwritten-

Chikafutamoshi

Anonymous said...

Max looks perfect, you look a little too japanese even though it is manga, nudge looks good but more like she is 16 not ten, Iggy is so cute that I am sad I do not know him, gazzy looks good, and angel isn't wearing anything practical like she really does and should have a bear not a rabbit. Why hasn't Iggy posted in awhile, DID HE DIE AND YOUR NOT TELLING US?!?!?!!?!?!*Panicked* If he is still ALIVE can you ask if he has a crush on me *blush*
Bye
K

Anonymous said...

Fang, you would look better with shorter hair, in MY opinion. And, HELLO, PEOPLE, IT SAYS THAT MAX IS BLOND IN THE BOOK! i think max wouldnt look as good as a brunette...
And i agree with Tess. Where is total? (u dont have 2 answer that, by the way)

-Clueless Genius

Anonymous said...

oh and

P.S. I LOVE YOU IGGY!You are lookin' good in that manga pic. And Fang...dont do long hair. please.

Emily C.

Anonymous said...

OMG!
First of all, is there going to be a FIFTh book?
But I digress...
FANG (Fnick/whatever): LONG HAIR???!!!
Max: You look awesome.
Nudge:...A bit Old..
Gazzy & Ig: HAHAHA!!! =)
And Angel: OMG It is sooooo cute. I luv da bunni!!
(Y)
(O.o)
( )_( )

Anonymous said...

wow those are some cool manga pics of you guys!
hey gotta let you in on some maximum ride info that you may not know of!
ok the schoolastic book fair came to my school with a maximum ride sweep stakes. its like about if you win you get 50 copys of the 5th book signed by james and you get your name and school in the 5th book. theres more on it but i cant really remember cause i have totally bad memory. but tell everyone on this blog about it and everyone will be siked about it!

- fly on,

- aShLeY

thecure said...

... angle... the eyes... those horrible, horrible eyes.... what of all hells earth gave her the eyes....

...the eyes of the betrayer...d

Timothy Reid said...

Ok though they look awsome it is completely different from what I pictured them as. The only ones who seemed similar to what I pictured them was Max and Iggy. Though maxs wings seem different. Fang looks like almost oppisite of what i thought he would HE LOOKS EMO!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Angels wings are way too small, even for her body size. I'm not sure what is exactly wrong with Iggy but he just seems off. Dont even get me start on Nudge! GAHHHHHHHHH I'm still going to read the manga of course but still.

Anonymous said...

dang!! Iggy is HOT!!!!! Fangs hair is longer than mine! thats not right but hes still cute. and all of you look awesome!! as for the Maxs hair thing: in the first three books it says shes blonde but the fourth says shes brunette. did she dye it? oh well, come to Canada Iggy!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have to say, and no offense to you Angel, but she looks kind of scary. Like the person in the video game (any game at all) that could posess something...
0.0
Ah! Kind of like Ashlee from Warioware! Anyone know what I'm talking about?
-Shadow585

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but I never really imagined you with long hair in the BACK Fang, I always thought it was your bangs. That, and Angel's dress is okay but I would think it would be more like......shorts and a shirt or something. Total's gone because he isn't in the first book, gazzy's 2nd to last and to the anonymous person who questioned the reality of the flock. Loosen up and have some fun, they may not be real but if they are it's still cool. Anyone could tell you the same thing. Just a few comments

fly on,

Jin Hikari

Anonymous said...

Cool Ty.

Anonymous said...

Ew.
Celeste's a bear, not a bunny, and I really don't care how cute Angel looks with tiny wings, she can't fly with them.
Max looks kinda old, too. Nudge looks ..a lot different than I imagined her, but that's just me.
At least they got Angel's creepy stare down.
Watch this get deleted. >_>

Anonymous said...

HEY!!! YOU WANT TO SEE A REAL PIC OF FANG? me and my computer genius bro are trying to make pics of all the flock. so far we just have Fang cause were trying to find actors to be our people. anyway, we used Jason Dolley and 'dyed' his hair black. i know its not the best, but we did what we could with what we had. i dont know how to make a link, so here:

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h252/ilikebigguns/finalFang.jpg?t=1210169474

Anonymous said...

Man, that's not I pictured Fang AT ALL. The mega-long hair threw me off.
But I'm cool with that.

And Iggy is adorable. His shoes make me gleeful.


Stay fabulous,
Karly

Anonymous said...

Doesn't Fang have short hair?
isn't Nudge supposed to be 11?
whats going on! Its Wrong! Where is Total? Shouldn't they show what erasers look like?

[=vilery=] said...

Those are pretty cool.
I love Iggy's shoes!
And Max's hair is really cool.

=]]

Anonymous said...

Nudge looks really weird! You look O.K., but do you really have long hair like that?

From
DeathStar!

Exclamation! said...

That is sooo KOOL! I bet it feels pretty awesome to see yourself mangafied huh? ^^ I know it would feel that way to me! Can't wait till it comes out....u look so kool Fang!...the Flock ROX! Keep up the AWESOMENESS guys!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I LOVE THEM TOO! -faints-

Anonymous said...

So Fang, do you like your long hair?

Anonymous said...

Nudge looks EXACTLY like my cousin O_o
Anways,
that's awesome.
Though Angel looks nothing like I imagine her, but who really honestly cares?

Anonymous said...

Pretty sick
manga rocks
well anyway Fang you look like Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel, pretty awesome band vheck em out if you have the time
so yeah...
rock *cough* FLY on

GG said...

Fang I can not believe that you had long hair but you still rock.
All of you do when is the movie coming out. GG

Anonymous said...

question, is your hair really that long? I always imagined it to be shorter...
whatever, and tell gazzy I think he looks adorable!
=3

*KaTiE cLoVeR* said...

oooh! looking good you guys! lol haha

*KaTiE cLoVeR* said...

oh p.s. fang you are WAY hotter than that, i am sure. hehe but you probably already knew that :D

Anonymous said...

haaaa! i love iggy. and angel looks like some creepy little girl ghost i'll suck out your soul innocent little--okay, ill stop. but seriously cool.

Anonymous said...

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h252/ilikebigguns/finalFang.jpg?t=1210169474

no........ this is what fang looks like ;)

Anonymous said...

i think that they made your hair too long. you all look nice though. :]

Goldeneon said...

Oh. My. GOD!!!

That's AWESOME!!!

Funny. I never pictured Nudge or Gazzy like that...

Anonymous said...

Yo!
You guys look so cool! Awesome...
The manga is a mus-buy...

Fly on,
Skye

Moonlit-Slihouette said...

Oh cool,
Woah Fang's hair is waay longer than I pictured it to be, lol is he wearing a skivvy. Nudge looks older than Max, but way cute, Iggy looks amazing (love the shoes) and Gazzy and Angel are adorable.

I'm totally getting the Manga

sweep said...

where is total? and celeste? and jeb? and ari? and ella? and mrs martinez? and ter borcht? and anne? and the cliff house?
:) i'm rambling, I know, sorry

bye!

Avian Aoife said...

I thought you would look like that when you are mangafied ! I definitely want to get that manga book now !!!

Fang, I imagined your hair shorter than that and I imagined you being more fangalicious.

I imagined Nudge being a lot different than that.

Why does Angel have a toy bunny ?
What happened to Celeste after the first book ?

Where's Total ?

Fly free forever !

Avian Aoife xox

P.S. Could you please answer some of my questions ?

P.P.S. Please don't do the movie as a cartoon. I thought it would be real life. If it's a cartoon, I'll be very disappointed.

P.P.P.S. Just so that everyone knows, Gazzy is the second last one and Iggy is the third one.

Avian Aoife said...

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but now that I've taken a second look at those pictures, I realised that Iggy, Nudge and Angel don't look anything like what I imagined.

I imagined Fang being hotter with shorter hair.

I didn't imagine Iggy being like something out of Yu-Gi-Oh and looking taller than Max and Fang when he's a few months younger than them.

I imagined Nudge being smaller and wearing jeans and a hoodie, not shorts, etc. I also imagined her hair being completely different as the picture looks like she just got her hair done. How can she get her hair done when she's always on the run ?!

I imagined Angel being cuter and I didn't imagine her with a toy bunny or with weird looking eyes.

That's just my second opinion on these pictures. I'm not trying to put anyone down, etc.
I'm not so sure whether or not I want to buy the manga book now. I think I might buy it though 'cause I love the Maximum Ride books, etc. !!!

Fly free forever !

Avian Aoife xox

P.S. Please answer ONE of my questions. I've sent in my list yet again. I've also sent in two other lists where I've split the big one in half, picked out the best funny questions and I've picked out the best serious questions to save you time if you're looking for a particular type of question.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know when the manga is out in the UK? We always get the books after everyone else... meh.

P.S: Um... Gazzy's right at the bottom people, before Angel. Use your eyes!

Anonymous said...

omg, iggy looks pretty hot in manga! but i imagined fang and nudge a WHOLE lot different...like fang being a lot cuter and hair being not so long. and everyone's wings are pretty big compared to themselves so why is angel's soooo tiny? it looks like she cant fly. but max looks really good!

Anonymous said...

can't they be in color?

Anonymous said...

K, i must admit that Fang looks VERY hott.

Anonymous said...

I think you all have a problem with your computes because the whole flock is there, exept Total:(
PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAAASE CUT YOUR HAIR!!! Guys with long hair are...well, weird (at least they LOOK weird( i don't want to be attacked by fangirls)!
See Ya L8r,
Some1 who is staying anoymous for safty reasons

Anonymous said...

nice but!

1. WHEN IS A FIFTH BOOK COMING OUT, THE FINAL WARNING WAS A COMPLETE RIP AS AN ENDING TO SUCH AN AWSOME SERIES

2. Fang + Max 4 eva (fang dont you ever read the books? push your luck a bit man)

3. Hi Total!!

4. Angel, couldnt you go collect all the world leaders and controll them and make them give you everything you want?
lol unstoppable!!!

Anonymous said...

omggg
ADORABLEEE
:]
Iggy so does not look blind though
-.-
anyways
:]
ANGEL AND GAZZY'S ADORABLEEEEEE
:]


but










i dont think the manga will be half as good as the real book
even though
i LOVE mangas
:]
and
















yeahh..
i forgot what i was going ot say
^^;;
-susan

ChesneyCheetos said...

ZOMG!! Gazzy's is totally cute!!! XD

Looooooooooooooooooovvvvvvveeeee
it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_______^

~Kairi-chan

btw, everyone, check out

yellowlightcruising.blogspot.com

ChesneyCheetos said...

AHHHHHhhhh!!

But where is TOTAL!!!???

I bet he's not happy with this....

Anonymous said...

It looks sooooo awesome!!! ^^ I can't wait till I can get it in the library...^^

I personally think you look very nice with long hair. ^^ Besides... all the best guys in manga have long hair.

Anonymous said...

Ugh, why did they make your hair look so long! >.< I'm very disappointed. I like all the designs except they made Nudge look too old and you look...well...not how I pictured you AT ALL.

YOUR STILL SMEXY THE WAY I PICTURE YOU THOUGH! =D

Fly on, Fang!

Anonymous said...

First of all I don't picture you like that fang. Yes you have long hair but isn't your bangs? I don't see why everyone is asking wheres the gasman. The Gasman is exactly how I pictured him, Iggy is somewhat of what I've pictured. But it seems Angel looks to well unfimiliar.

Anonymous said...

Angel's wings seem kinda small, and I don't see you with long hair, Fang. But it's cool all the same.
Sorry, guys. I didn't think Final Warning was up to MR standards. It was still loads better than other books, though.

Anonymous said...

OMG!! You guys are so cute!! IGGY!! You're adorable! You guys all look awesome! I don't really like the random bits of long hair though fang...oh well! Love you guys!
-???

Anonymous said...

Yall are so freaking awesome and Ig... you are so freaking smexy. No offense Fang... yeah. In art right now. Kinda bored. Oh well. Byes. And yeah peeps... GAZZY IS RIGHT BELOW NUDGE!!!

XOXO A Silenced Angel

Anonymous said...

Awww

Iggy is adorable.

So...cha.

Anonymous said...

What's with everyone asking where Gazzy is? And where is Total?

Anonymous said...

YAY! They're great but Fang's hair isn't what I expected.

Anonymous said...

Fang, your mangafied hair is smexy. ♥
Max, your wings are wicked.
Iggy, I love your mangafied shoes.
Nudge, your so pretty.
Gazzy, you all around look awesome.
Angel, you are even more adorable than I imagined.

I am SO getting the manga.

Shortie said...

OMG!!!!! OK the girls r 2 girly but the guys r FINE!!! Fang i pictured u more with hair like Gerard Way but ur still hot. Iggy looks awesome and Gazzy is SO CUTE!!! I love his face!!! Max is to girly looking and Nudge... WOW just change her QUICK and as for Angel... well I never thot of the bow, her wings are too small, a dress? BLEH the shoes? BLEH BLEH and its not a bunny its a bear. ever heard of Celeste??? Any way as I said b4 guys are great but the girls? not so much. Say hi to flock 4 me. Any news on the movie or book? FLY ON?

Anonymous said...

gazzy IS there
cant u see him???
hes so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

wow, compleately awesome! Iggy is really good, i never imagined him like that but it's great any way. Nudge's pic is fatastic! u guys look really kool :]

Anonymous said...

Okay, so i'm confused, in schools out forever max has BLOND streaked hair. How can her hair have blond streaks and be blond at the same time?

Monkey Kid said...

Those are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Whoa. I always imagined fang having " long crazy hair"..... but i never really imagined it being.... like.... a long crazy mullet.... i mean you didn't look like that on the front of the third book..... but whatever. You like and that's all that matters.

Anyways!! I don't know what's wrong with all these people commenting..... " where's Gazzy?" or " where's Iggy?".... I mean i have them all.... and they all look so dang adorable! They look completly different then what i thought they would have looked like but their still awsome.

Anwho... keep up the posting guys.... i actaully have something to do with my day now.

Peace out eagle scout. ( dont even ask.)

Anonymous said...

Fang, you got OWNED by manga. That's hilarious.

Angel doesn't look very practical, and her wings seem VERY tiny... all of you look odd, and I love my manga, but it's just wierd. I'm buying it anyway. You oughtta get your real pics up, ya know?

Anonymous said...

Angel is not blond! and she is supposed to carry a bear. and my Total is gone! :'{ but Fang looks SOOOOOOO different! and so does Nudge. they all look so weird! but i love 'em. thank you for showing those cause i was dying to know.

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!! but that is so not how the wings go: Angels couldn't lift an inch off the ground; Gasman i don't know about; Nudge is supposed to have tawny wings; Iggy i don't know about; Maximum's wings SO dont look like that. The only one they got right was you Fang. FOWL PLAY!

Anonymous said...

You and Max look the coolest, I think, but is your hair actually that long? I mean, Max said it was always hanging over your eyes, not your shoulders.

Anonymous said...

i agree with echo manga isn't a true book. mostly just people who can only draw pictures with words in bubbles. i only will agree to manga if (like james patteerson and erin hunter) they have writen a true book/books. thats the only way i see manga is right

Anonymous said...

Whoa, Fang's hair is... really long.

I like the art a lot, but I always imagined the flock looking more like this fanart I found- http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll34/equinekat/flock.jpg

Anonymous said...

I think Nudge looks a little to old... Angel looks just creepy enough while still being cute.

And I want that jacket Max has. :)

Cruz said...

THOSE ROCK!!

Fang, Did you guys pose for the pics? If you did you're hot just need to cut your hair, not really short just shorter.

Where's Total's pic?

Stay Safe <3 Cruz

MoonStarWithWings said...

They DO rock!!!!!!
You all look so pretty!!
But aren't Angel's wings a tad small? And Celeste isn't a rabbit!

Max and Nudge look so like I imagined them (mangafied of course!) and the rest of you look so cool!!!

I'm so happy you updated! Twice!!

Love you all so much.
C&GM

~MoonStar

Anonymous said...

I have to say out of both of the older boys Iggy looks the cutest (I don't know what is with me and the tall guys, they always seem the cutest)! I never thought that Fang would have long hair, I always thought it was short and spiky, kinda like Gazzy hair... Nudge you and Max look pretty. Angel u look as cute as any eight year old can look, Gazzy you look like my brother Jojo. I can just imagine u and Jojo standing next to each other, you two would look like a cute couple (you know, for eight year olds). Angel, I just know that u would love to see my cat, she is the cutest thing ever! Why does everyone think Gazzy is not there he is right in between Nudge and Angel, jeeeez!

Anonymous said...

OMG you guys look F-A-T-A-S-T-I-C!!! Honestly, I imagined you, Fang, having short spikey hair. But this works MUCH better!!! I'm now DYING to get the manga even though I don't read much of it. It's coming out in July, right?????

x3 Kiyunalia

Anonymous said...

HOW CAN ANGELS WINGS LIFT HER INTO THE AIR???????? THEY ARE SO TINY!!!! AND WHERE IS TOTAL ARI JEB ANNE ELLA DR. MARTINEZ AND ALL THE OTHERS PPL?

Max

P.S. Yes, that is me. No joke.

Theenak said...

Where are Gazzy and Total? I really want to see Total!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey dudes, where is ari I think Ari is the coolest person eVeR!!
he makes Omega seem like a weiner!

-John Parker
Biggest fan number 36

Anonymous said...

you guys look cool!! I never imagined you with that long of hair though Fang! but you all still look awesome (and i'm not even into the whole graphic novel stuff)!!!
~BIG FAN~

Anonymous said...

Fang and Iggy look... very odd. Very long-haired.

And Nudge needs to put some clothes on, girl!

Anonymous said...

your pictures look awesome, at least better than the ones i tried to draw.:)

-bookgirl

Anonymous said...

i never thought you would have long hair, but still all of you look awesome. when does your 5th book come out?and your manga? could you find out anything on casting for your movie? if you can can you post it?
-bookgirl

Anonymous said...

I love everything. But Angel's wings. How can you fly with wings that tiny??? Haha, trick question- you CAN'T. If this isn't fixed pronto, I may a) explode, b) just get really ticked, or c) go draw some better wings and email them to the artist of this manga ten bazillion times.

I'm in a weird mood today, how are you guys doing?

-not eddie

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! Angle looks sooooooooo cute!!!!!! so i take it that the manga has come out already?

-Calyx

Anonymous said...

you guys look cool but long hair Fang?? i always thought that you have short hair but still... how can people say that they missed Gazzy out he's right there!! do you know what you will look like in your movie?? please tell me or show me soon:)
pusscat

Anonymous said...

I LIKE THOSE! Is your hair really that long Fang? That would kinda be a nuisance being on the run with hair in your face all the time. lol

Anonymous said...

Oh..ehm..geh! Iggy looks like Light Yagami from deathnote, Mixed with Cain from Godchild, and Kyo Sohma from Friuts Baskets! Soo...awesome!(Kyo= Cat lad.XD)

Whennn does it come out hereeee? Whennnn?

~~Vall.

Anonymous said...

Hello who ever is reading this,

none of you look your age, I mean
Fang,you,Max and Nudge all look like your 16, and Iggy looks like he's 20!!! Gazzy looks 10 and and Angle looks 5.
Anonymous,5th 1 down, one reason they published you is your THREAT TO FANG AND THE FLOCK!!!!!!
People here are right, where's Total and Ari, who was part of the flock for a couple days/weeks(can't keep track of time in the books)(Sorry for any bad memorys that brings up :)) and Angle's wings might hold up... a bird? Not a peson her hight.
See U L8r,
Zoƫ

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!! I Never Thought Id actually ever comment the blog but i just have to for this

Ig has always been my favorite (sry fang) However iv never realy been a fan girl for manga but now its like OMG IM SOOOO GOING FAN GIRL!

luv ya-Kitty

Anonymous said...

Val- Iggy looks NOTHING like Kyo. Please don't say that. I love Kyo and no offense but i really really dont like how Iggy looks

-days of obsessio

KYO RUlES!

Star said...

They got Nudge wrong! Her wings should be darkers....brown and her hair all black, of coarse. Everyone one else is okay....maybe Gazzy should look older. Max's hair is too like and her wings are not hawk-ish enough.
Fang looks japenese. Angels is just precious! :P
~*Star*

Anonymous said...

Fang's is your hair really longer than Max's? :P

Okay, is it just me or does Max look like Madonna.... anyone?

Celeste is a /bear/ not a bunny! This is Maximum Ride, not "The Last Mimzy"!

Sorry about that :P

It looks great, guys!

Iggy looks HOT, so do you, Fang ;)

Gazzy and Angel are adorable, Nudge and Max look great.

One thing... where's Total?

I know he doesn't come until the end, but still.

Anyways, update the blog soon, guys!

Anonymous said...

I started reading the books seven days ago. I got through all of them. And here's the weird part: now I'm having dreams that I'm one of the flock. Scared, hungry, and desperate about keeping us alive, I always wake up in a cold sweat. And the Director is bent on us being destroyed. So far, the Uber-Director hasn't shown up.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You guys look soo kewl^^
But Fang, your not as Hot as I imagined you.

Anonymous said...

What the heck...Fang with long hair never imagined. I love mangas though and I love to draw it too! I will probably buy the manga even though I bet it's gonna be the 1st book but with pictures. But when I read the 3rd or something message it said that ur movie is coming out in cartoon...I though that real life girl was gonna play you...confusing but not that confusing...Anyways I love the books and I will buy w/e MR stuff that comes out...I know this was long sorry...but not that long :0}

Anonymous said...

Who ever said this:

i agree with echo manga isn't a true book. mostly just people who can only draw pictures with words in bubbles. i only will agree to manga if (like james patteerson and erin hunter) they have writen a true book/books. thats the only way i see manga is right

YOu suck

Manga takes tons of skill. In a lot of ways more than regular books

Maybe you've only read bad manga- cause just like books there are bad and good ones

Manga kicks ass you freak. you don't know what your saying.

It takes so much talent one to draw and 2 manga includes writing.

Then you have to meld the two just right which takes skill

Manga is unlike most American comics, not all, too in that they do actuall writing and stories. YOu have some serious problem if you think its just pictures and bubbles


Read Fruits Basket and Full Metal Alchemist and tell me that shit again about manga.

note- whoever approves these can edit out the bad language and this and post it to enlighten some people.

Anonymous said...

FANG: hair too long
MAX: great!
IGGY: good, but he looks the oldest
NUDGE:the white streak in her hair is odd...
GAZZY: Perfect!!!
ANGEL: celeste is a bear and wings too short, but other than that...PERFECT!

Anonymous said...

Who ever said this:

i agree with echo manga isn't a true book. mostly just people who can only draw pictures with words in bubbles. i only will agree to manga if (like james patteerson and erin hunter) they have writen a true book/books. thats the only way i see manga is right

YOu suck

Manga takes tons of skill. In a lot of ways more than regular books

Maybe you've only read bad manga- cause just like books there are bad and good ones

Manga kicks ass you freak. you don't know what your saying.

It takes so much talent one to draw and 2 manga includes writing.

Then you have to meld the two just right which takes skill

Manga is unlike most American comics, not all, too in that they do actuall writing and stories. YOu have some serious problem if you think its just pictures and bubbles


Read Fruits Basket and Full Metal Alchemist and tell me that shit again about manga.

note- whoever approves these can edit out the bad language and this and post it to enlighten some people.

Anonymous said...

You guys look cool!!
Fang-Super HOT!!! I always imagine you with hair long. Before you got your hair cut.*tear drop* but you always be HOT!
Max- I thought her hair would be darker, but still cool! YOu look pretty too!
Iggy-you look really HOT!
Nudge- You look perttier that what I imagine.
Gazzy-You remind me of my little brother. In other words cute.
Angel-I imagine her hair longer, and her wings a little more bigger. But still very cute!! But I tought she had a bear not a bunny. But I like the bunny idea. It makes her seem really cute.

I read alot of manga books.SO I'm really exicted to read this one.
Can't wait.
-Alejandra H. A.K.A Kohana Lee

Anonymous said...

To Echo and whoever agreed.

Well duh its not a 'true book' cause its a MANGA

Jeez its not like there supposed to be the same thing

If your a true lover of literature you should be able to respect story telling in every medium

-Days of obsession

Anonymous said...

?!?!?!?!?! Manga is nuts!

Katy said...

so cool! fang, i think your hair is a little too long, but you're still a cutie!(i don't think that in the way a grandma thinks her grandchild is, so don't think i'm 80 or something.) and nudge looks a little older than 11. oh well, you all look so great mangafied!!

Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They made Fang UGLY! he's supposed to have a handsome angular face and dark eyes! But now he's.. he's.. he's just *shudder*


~*~CInderellaellabella~*~

Bite Me! said...

WOW!!! Fang those are awesome!!! i ttly love them!

peace-x

Anonymous said...

I think they rock too! Manga rox your sox! One problem....Angels wings are a bit... small. Don'tcha think?

Anonymous said...

i love the style but fangs hair should b shorter n angels eyes look a lil scary but thats just my thoughts
also wings bit funny they should be a lot bigger.

good luck with everthing love the gang from middlewitch(the lil english town no ones herd of)

Anonymous said...

where's Gazzy?? and fang, i didnt know u had LONG hair, I mean mines longer than that, but, OMG I cant believe they would put long hair on u. O and thx for putting pics of u guys on there,i knew my intelligent words would convince u. The pictures were.'t exactly what I liked, I kinda meant reality, but this is great too.

Fly Together, Forever