Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fan Fiction

Hey everyone,

Super sorry it's been a while. There's some news. Fang's been cooking something up for the web that's totally new and different, and it might just work. Regardless, since we've been so bad at the blogging, we thought it would be fun to pass along a fan fiction that we thought was pretty cool.

Also, Manga news to come!

"Monster"

Yours,

Max

251 messages to The Flock:

Anonymous said...

FanFiction Rocks!Glad you guys finally decided to check it out.
There are some pretty good stories on there.

Later,
FlockFan97724

Anonymous said...

whoever that kid is... that was awesome!!!!

Skye said...

Yay ! First comment, I think.

Fly on forever !

The Girl Who Could Fly

Skye said...

Cool ! I love fan fiction ! I haven't read it yet but I'm going to as soon as I finish this comment.

Yup ! Fang's always got something cooking, hasn't he ? LOL ! So, what is Fang doing for the web ?

Are you bringing out another book in Manga ?

I s Fang going to answer any new questions soon like he said you would a while ago ? Fang said he'd try to answer "a question a week". That means he has to answer at least 7 questions. He usually answered 2 at a time so that would make it 14 questions. Please get him to answer some questions soon.

Fly on forever !

The Girl Who Could Fly

schizo said...

duuuuuuuuuuuude, that's friggin amzing!!!! I only read the first page, but I really liked it. I'm gonna go read more now. Bye =]

schizo said...

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude that's friggin sweet!! I only read the first page, but it was awesome! Okay, I'm going to go read more now. Bye!!! =]
P.S. sorry if you got this message twice, my computer is sort of retarded ;)

Anonymous said...

cool!!!!!!!! it's really nice to hear form ya'll.



the bookworm



^_^ BYE!!!

ps how is everyone?

Anonymous said...

hey i'm first to comment... what do u mean something new 4 the website... can u give us some more hints... plzzzz

Anonymous said...

So what? Do you guys spend your spare time reading Fan Fiction about yorselves?

Well, if you do, check out mine:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4234694/1/The_Naming
Tell me how accurate it is, or something.

Pax out!

Crimson said...

Jeezum, thats good! Ohh! Manga news!!! Did they show/say what Ari looks like?

Anonymous said...

Oh that's totally cool! Thanks a million for blogging again! You guys rock!
~peace!

Anonymous said...

That was incredible! So deep! James should hire whoever wrote that to help him write a fifth book!




-WIW Airborne

Anonymous said...

Woot! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Max. Did you put that there specifically to emphasize Fang's jealousy? I think you did. I also think it's hilarious that Shane's eyes make you weird-ish. What up with that? Oh well. not real anyway... Wait... why didn't Fang blog? MAKE HIM BLOG. NOW. please. O.O

<3 Fang!!!


-Charlotte

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Thanks so much for blogging!! :D

Anonymous said...

hmm. Nice story, i'll have to tell the writer that though i guess.

then again with the amount of people disapreing latly i wasn't suprised it took you so long to update, among other things of course.

-names arn't important-

Anonymous said...

You guys should SO go to the mall. Come on Max! Take the flock to the mall when you get the chance. You can buy em some clothes and stuff. Haha, I'll scan the skies for you guys!!! !Anna!

Avian-Vampire-Hybrid said...

Thanks for finally posting - I have been waiting, and waiting, and waiting... and so on. I'm super glad everything is all okay!

pookieface :] said...

that sounds awesome!! they fic is great!!! good luck Fang! i love you all and hope what ever you are planning to do next works out. =]
<3
-pookie-
<3

dani said...

Oh wow. Am I first? lol! Yeah she does write awesome stories. I frequent Max Ride fan fiction, but I didn't know you guys did too. Cool. Now I'm gonna be really self conscious about my writing! J/k! It's good to hear from you guys! I hope you're all safe!

Anonymous said...

THATS AWESOME MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think that about says it all....

Anonymous said...

agh omg
dude it was all going good with fang and max
BUT THEN SHANE POPPED IN
why did you let shane kiss you, max????? god, you don't like it when fang kisses you because you've known him for too long, but kissing just some random stranger is so stupid!! god.

hey, and if there's more, please post them up. and please, pretty please make sure that max realizes what a phony shane is. please. for god sake's please.

Anonymous said...

Wow that's a good story
Me and my friends have made up a few, too! Actually, about 34 to be exact...or close to exact at least

max and alice said...

omg that was suuuuch a good fanfic!!!!!!!! did i get 1st comment??? SWEET!!! ok well if something like that happens in the next book, im ALL FOR it!!! luvv it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I might be towards the top for once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So... what Manga news???? i MUST know!!!! sorry, sorta hyper!
i saw this one shirt at the mall today... it says "ANGEL" on the front, and on the back it has a HUGE picture of WINGS!! i think im gonna buy it!!!!!!

LOVE,
Wing
(now a huge jonas brothers fan!)

Anonymous said...

that was an amazing story...
but the only thing i cant believe about that post is why max of all people liked that fanfiction.
it was all mushy and shows emotions.
i nearly died when it was in fang's POV...it was all emotion-y but was that like the REAL fang??
just curious.

-liane

annaluvsNJ said...

Hey, that was weird. But i liked it. Can someone please tell me when movie auditions are. If you know, please please please say something, if you want a good max. Cause your good max is sitting here typing, having no idea when the auditions are.
Thanks!
~Anna~

Anonymous said...

Awesome!


Fly On
Maximumridefan12 aka ClareBear aka the flock's #1 fan

Anonymous said...

That story was really good :)!

Anonymous said...

cool

Anonymous said...

actually, nvm, forget that last post i sent...if you can find it that is.
but yea, i just realized that a fan wrote this, not james patterson. um...good job? i like your writing style, even though shane totally made me want to shove him out of fax. haha xP

Anonymous said...

Its been a little more than a while max. how about nearly a month. well i'm glad that u guys are all right. i thought u might have gotten attacked again. (wouldnt that be a change)
~m

Anonymous said...

Yipes, fanfiction. That's something new here.

All I have to say is, that is one dang lucky writer to have his/her story posted on the blog. Wow.

Trying to contain raging jealousy here.

Anonymous said...

wow..
that was a great story :]
amazing
i wish i could write like that

but i cant D:
oh well..

good luck
-carly

Anonymous said...

That was a great fanfic!! Its one of the most in character ones. the others are all OOC and it drives me CRAZY! but this one was good :D

Anonymous said...

That's a really interesting story

Anonymous said...

im getting tired of telling you.
read the comment from eraserfreak on the picture of the dog

Anonymous said...

Wow. I liked the story. Although I think Max and Fang need to be together... >:[ I may be the first comment... And this is the first comment I ever posted so.. cool I guess...

P.S Hey everybody!! x3 You rock!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! First one to comment!

R u talking about YOUR webside?

and "monster", i like it

Keep on flying

-Mark

Anonymous said...

Cool!! Thanks for posting a second time!! Are you guys in Hawaii? Cuz that would be totally awesome!
labradorlover

Anonymous said...

FAN FICTION! Yeah! I love that stuff. It's like crack, only... yeah. It's pretty much my crack. It's my way of doing what I want with the characters (*cough cough like getting Ella and Iggy together cough cough*) and adding in a little pizzazz of my own.

Iggy, if you could trade one of your other senses for sight, would you? If so, which would it be and why?

Cheers!
-Casie

Anonymous said...

OOOh max check out this song it's called shut up and smile by bowling for soup. so awsome.

Anonymous said...

That's pretty cool! I can't wait to read more! And what do you mean you you've been bad at the blogging? You guys have done awesome! I love to read it. In fact I started a blog because of this blog, and I'm grateful.

Anonymous said...

Hey!

First to comment!!!

Anonymous said...

so awasome

mrsbrewerrox said...

that's great! i didn't really get the end part, what was that all about? o well. it was really great.

Anonymous said...

dude.

Anonymous said...

Yay!I am the first person to post!!!!wow, i am amazed.i guess that getting on here fifty million times a day has advantages.I want to be a manga-ka, do you think that is cool Fnick?(yah, i love saying that)Draw a picture of what you look like and then post it on here.i think it would be cool!

Anonymous said...

Ooh I like it!!! Especially chapter 5...hmmmm...

Anonymous said...

lmao

Anonymous said...

Hiya Max,

Read the fanfic and it was really good.Keep on whatever you're doing wherever you are!

doodles

Anonymous said...

Sweet Max! Tell me, what kind of stuff is Fang working on?

The Forever Faithful Follower of the Flock (Try saying that five-times fast...)
~Cambria~

Kaila. said...

Dude! I read it!
It's amazing!
And whoever wrote it is really good.
You should go check out some more stories on fanfiction.
I'm on there, my best friend is on there, and tons of other kids who are obsessed with you.
:D
And I bet Fang enjoyed that story, too, with Mr. Shane and his Peacock-ness and emerald eyes.
:D


-Peace to the outs
Kaila Nicole

Anonymous said...

Yo!!!!!!!!! Okay if i had known this would have been posted i would have like totally flipped out!!!!!!!!! I have one myself, okay here we go.


I was walking fast down the beach because the stupid sand was setting my feet on fire. I walked onto the dock, and dove into the cool, dark water. When my head surfaced, I heard someone call out "Su-uh..Sam!" Lily was watching me from the beach. ""What?" I called. "Oh...nothing." there was something strange about that girl, but i didnt have time to analize it cause my eye cuaght on boy walking down to the water. I got out, practickly ran to the dock,and jumped in. He noticed. For some reason, he followed suit and jumped in as well. "Hey." he said. "Ciao." i said boredly. "Uh,...what's your name?" he asked. "I'm samantha." i lied. My real name is Sun, but he didnt need to know that. "I'm..Micheal."
He stared at me. "Why don't you take off that tee-shirt?" He asked. "Why don't you take off yours?" my heart was beating too fast, and i knew it, but it was too late. The last thing i felt was my head hitting the water and Micheal's arms reaching for me to hold me up.

...................................

I woke on the beach. I was laying on my towel, lily was watching me and Micheal was pacing. "She's awake!" Lily said.

i'll continue later so bye.

cara aka sun

Anonymous said...

HEY!!! AM I THE FIRST TO COMMENT??:) Well, THANK GOD that you guys posted something! that fanfic wasnt bad, but i dont like a fanfiction where you are not with fang.
LOVE THE FLOCK!POST SOON.
-NICOLIO.

Anonymous said...

seriously? I've read better fan fiction than that. heck, I've written better fan fiction than that. read around a bit before you decide to post guys.

Anonymous said...

That was a pretty interesting FanFic. I throughly enjoyed hearing from U twice in one day. I miss hearing from u regularly. Listen to the song 7 things by Miley Cyrus. It tote fits the whole Faxness thing. The way Shane was described, he almost sounds like an Artemis Fowl with wings and Green eyes instead of blue. Speaking of Artemis Fowl the new one just came out!!!!!! It was amazing. It took me around 8 hours to read it give or take a few minutes. If anyone feels like it remind me to put up a new copy of my Go Green speech that I am writing and revising constantly. If u even read the comments, can U answer my questions. Have U seen the brodway show Les Miserables?? If not will U come to watch me in it??? The last of the shows are Thursday and Friday at 7:30 and Saturday at 2:00 and 7:30. It's in Visailia California and is at the LJ Williams theater. Please come!!!!!!!!! The music is amazing and the cast is even better. Just so U know where to look for me, I am a courtroom kid(the one with the brown hair) and I hang with the little kids in the other scenes. My coustume is a olive green shirt and a maroon skirt that goes down to my ankles. My shoes are black. In the first act (up until the last song) I have a purplish colored head scarf on. The rest of the time I have a red colored head scarf on. I am also in the first group to bow I am the last person to the right. Now that I took all that time to describe that, U better come. I give u permission to use Angels "special talents" to get in free and bring in Total. Total seems like the kind of person who appreciates good musical theater. I want to meet U so after the show is over stick around for a few minutes and I will meet U next to the sign in front of the theater that says TCOE presents Les Miserables. OK?!?!?!?!?! Well I should probably go. My little sister has been wanting me to watch her play her new game. See Ya!!!
Fly Hard! Fly Long! Fly On!
Fangs Fraternal Twin

Anonymous said...

So you guys acctually read fanfiction? Weird... I didn't think you would. Btw, i have a fanfic account. ;)

Yourcool79

Anonymous said...

I never thought you guys would be into fanfiction...
Nice to know. :)

Anonymous said...

first comment!

Anonymous said...

wow... cool. I'm gonna buy the manga as soon as I can (when it comes out in book format) and I really hope I'm first to comment!!!

Anonymous said...

F1RST??? (Digressing, aren't i? XP)

Wow, that was a totally awesome story. You guys must definitely love it, 'cause I do too! Maybe J.P. can get some ideas from this...Take care, guys.

Ingrid Kael said...

Um, like Woah!
Totally awsome (well duh, I mean anything about you guys is totally awsome)
Thanks for finally blogging! It's been, what, three weeks! Jeez! Please keep us up to date!

Anonymous said...

i love the story it was awsome maybe james should add tht to the books! and wut is fang up to can we get a hint? i love the books u guys r awsome!

fly on ~Stephanie

Anonymous said...

THAT. SOUNDS. SO. AWESOME. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where can i get it?


also, YAY!!!! first one!!! AWESOME!!!!

maeowe said...

FANG BETTER GET JEALOUS! shane's image seems very very appealing ahahha. But i can see why you guys chose this fan fic it written very well. It reminds me of james' work and i felt like i was reading maximum ride 5 except by then we know there are no erasers and etc.

Tree said...

oo fan-fiction ^^

MaximumCullen said...

This is really good. I'm a huge fan of your books and a fanfiction writer myself. How are things with you and Fang? Hope the Flock is well say hi to everyone for me.

Grim Shany said...

Hi guys what up / what you doing i just want to say hi and tty and ty
for excepting me, so ty please message
me back i am 1 of your biggest fans you all rock i love the books and, i hope you get my message kk if y'all
do please remember 2 message back kk.

Anonymous said...

huh. first comment. nice (:
i love the fan fiction piece you picked out. it's amazing. and if that ever does happen we just need to remind fang that you (max) love him best (:
hahaha. sorry. dont throw up in horror max.
anyway. the piece was pretty dang good.
love the flock,
jasmine

Unknown said...

Oo, first message, go me! I just wanted to say I'm loving Maximum Ride so much! I haven't been able to sink myself into a series this much in forever. I just started them a couple weeks ago and I'm about halfway through The Final Warning. Which makes me a little sad cause then no more books, but the blog is amazing. I have to commend JP for keeping his books appropriate for so many age levels. Would this be an inappropriate time to plug myself to play in the movie HAHA I couldn't resist ;o)

Unknown said...

=D That was a cool author! You made a good pick! I didn't know you actually go through and read those fanfics... =D

Also, with the manga news... are you/is it gonna be at Comic con? =D

Anonymous said...

yay ur back!

Anonymous said...

OMG! That Monster thing is awesome i wish it was longer than 5 chapters! and if im the first to comment yay!!!

smartalienqt@gmail.com said...

I think I got first post. PleaspleasepleasePLEASE let me get first post.

Anyway, wow! Fanfiction is amazing! I have an account under the same name as this, and I love fanfiction! I am so going to read that, and a friend and I are going to write our own.

--SMARTALIENQT :)

P.S. You know my question already, so I won't put it up.

Anonymous said...

Hey Fang!

I SO loved that- but I feel sorry for you! Why can't Max just accept you? I don't understand it! Ugh!

Anonymous said...

MANGA MANGA MANGA!!!!

Anonymous said...

Woah! first comment!! Max that's amazing cool i can't wait to read it. Also-cannot wait for the movie/manga/book five. &also: i love maximum ride and the flock so much!

Anonymous said...

So you guys actually read the fanfiction? That's interesting. So what have y'all been up too? Besides readin fanfics of course...LoL


And hooray for the being nawt second!! Sorry, had an ICHC moment.

Anonymous said...

that is really cool. and if u have any news on the fith maximuum ride book please post it.

Anonymous said...

FINALLY!

Been worried about you guys. Where have you been? Everything good? ^^

Also, cool. :)

Anonymous said...

yay i am the first one to say a message! anyway how is everyone nd wha do you meen by "cooking something up for the website"?

Anonymous said...

It's really cool! okay welll, James patterson writes things a lot better of course but...it's still pretty cool even though i'm on chapter 3...

Fluffyfuzzball ~Laura~ said...

Can't wait for the Manga News! I've been trying to interpret you guys into manga for EVER! And by the way, it's a well written Fanfic!

Anonymous said...

My opinion's have changed...it's okay but....i like james patterson's writing so much bettter! I mean yuck shane ewwe i dont like you...i hope he turns out to be an eraser....no offence max

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!
Finally you started posting. I was getting worried. Whew! Breathes sigh of relief. Was Mr.Chu and the fishies keeping you from blogging? MUST GET FIFTH BOOK!!!
MUST WATCH MOVIE!!!

OK
Bye =)

Anonymous said...

wow. I must say, that is a good fanfic. I like it. Yeah, I was getting aggravated at the lack of blog posts. But no worries. What's Fang working on? Sounds interesting. Do tell. Y'all need to put up question of the week too. Considering, ya know, it's been, like, 6 weeks? lol.

Anonymous said...

geez. max sounds....girly. *shivers* that kinda scares me...

Anonymous said...

hola guys!!!

Love ya :]

your biggest fan<333

Anonymous said...

THAT WAS AWSOME MAX!!! U SHOULD CONTINUE IT THOUGH! HAHAH FANG WAS JEALOUS OF U & SHAME HE SHOULDN'T BE jealous THOUGH AFTER ALL YOU R HIS lady LOL J/K

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you've blogged, I've missed you people. The dog's sort of cute, in a crazy, floppy way. Where roughly in the world are you? Please blog again soon, Lisa. (Australia)
P.S. When's your next book coming out? (Cause there will be one, right?)

Anonymous said...

I love fanfiction.net I'm writing one about you guys!

-FreakyBirdGirl

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lisa again. I just read that "Monster" fan fiction link, and it's cool.
Bye, Lisa (Australia)

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww.....fang and max...how cuuute...btw james patterson...plsplspls more fax in book 5?

Anonymous said...

wow i was beginning to think that you guys died or something.
at least you posted

already_in_the_air said...

Your guys's characters have a different depth than that, the author made you all sound a little...off. Plus the writing style could have been more unique and less of a copy of James Patterson's. Overall an OK story, maybe I'll Bookmark it and see what happens next!

Love all fanfiction,
already_in_the_air

PS: Can't wait to see what Fang has planned next! Question for Fang: Do you find it offensive that I once posted that you'd look sexy carrying an aloe plant in a baby carrier?

PPS: Would you consider naming said plant Genevive, Martin, or Fang Jr.? How about Sophia or Oscar?

These questions are in high demand to be answered!

Josh - Traceur said...

Cool!

Anonymous said...

Did u see Fangs post "I hate not hating u"? he`s so obviously jealous,
Did u say u liked them just to see if he would be jealous or do u seriously like them better than Fang? !D

U rock.,
-Wontongirl

ps: I would use an exclamation for U rock but I decided it was a fact rather.

Anonymous said...

i can't wait for the manga to come out... i'm so excited..

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the manga, i am so excited, and i hope you guys get more time to post, we get really worried about you.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Go Max!

Anonymous said...

You probably have been expecting this.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3018739/28/A_Little_Place_Called_Home

The URL.

And Disclaimer: the fan fiction above is not mine. I don't even know the author personally (I think it's a she).

If it perks your interest, this fan fiction has 920 REVIEWS

for only 29 chapters.

Curtiss said...

thanks for the FF Max! :)

say, you did here they're makin a movie of you right? cause i heard its gonna be animated and i was wonderin whether you think its a good idea, not many people like the idea


please reply - Curt-B

Anonymous said...

okay then. If you are looking in fan fiction than you have to know what Fax, Niggy and Mari are right? So...what I want to know is (incoming question for Fang and Iggy) is Figgy based upon anything in real life?

Should us fangirls be aware of something on behind the scenes?

Keep on flying,

Paranoid Guinea Pig

Anonymous said...

Yay
First Comment
I Think ;)

Cool FanFiction
But There Are Better

Anonymous said...

wow who wrote that story? its really good. almost as good as the original ones =)

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

The Fanfic's pretty wicked, and just about almost spot on.
Could use a little more sarcasm, I'd say.

Hope you're all doing fine!

RANDOM QUESTION: What's the worst typo/largest spelling mistake you've ever made?

-Psychotic-

Anonymous said...

HEY.

u guys posted again.

the dog didnt really give me anything, but it was cute :]

anyway, i cant wait for more posts so... pleasee... POST more. :D

WELL,

that's all. i love u guys!!

CARRIE.

Anonymous said...

whoa. thats awesome. who wrote that? They should help James Patterson out.

Fly on.

Anonymous said...

HEY MAX,

IT HAS BEEN FOREVER SINCE THE LAST BLOG. I WAS WORRIED.

FUNNY, I STARTED READING THE FAN FICTION A LOT LATELY, INCLUDING THAT 1

Anonymous said...

Don't know who wrote that 'fan fiction' but it was pretty good! Clearly he/she had read the books and paid attention to details. You should stick with Jimmy Pats, though, and the last thing you need is another flying kid!!

Abby K

Anonymous said...

wow!
dat was some amazing story...
keep it goin!

Prince of Madness said...

Hey guys cool fan fiction it was acauly pretty good

Anonymous said...

Well I gotta hand it to him or her whatev. But I think he over looked your hostility to people suddenly popping up behind ya but hey what do I know. I only read the first chapter and a little from the second so I dont know much. Oh and I started looking into the Hybrid thing and OMG there are pictures of a human mixed with a dog. As if we couldnt find anouther way to make a dog talk. By the way keep in touch. U almost scared us this time. Dont take to many chances.
Chris,
Send info on those facilities, Im getting bored.

Sora said...

that's a kool fan-fic. lol. and i wonder what Fang has planned.........? lol guess we all just have to wait!

Anonymous said...

Umm... wow? That was so cool! It would be a great twist in the next book! Never thought Fang would react like that though, which adds to the reason I was sitting here laghing mt head off. Whoever wrote that, you should reright the Maximum Ride series like that. Anyways, Max, promise me that you will stick with Fang, I wouldn't trust anyone else.

BTW, in the second(?) book, what happened to all the other kids that you let out of those cages, the time that you got Total and suposedly killed Ari (only to have him reappear in the next book with wings stuck to his back).

Oh, and from above, about laghing me head of, it was half histerical, half nervous and half OMG what is she doing. If that does happen in the next book, keep your head on straight Max, or you will pay.(either he ends up being a spy or Fang dies (as said in that Fan Fiction exept much more severe) Neither look so great of possibilitys)

KEEP POSTING, and tell Fang to hurry up.

Anyways, L8r,
Girl who reads a lot

flygirl said...

I wish i could be a member of the flock, ever since ive read these books ive had dreams about flying. You guys are so cool

-Your fan(who's friends are annoyed with her for talking about you guys all the time) Monica

Anonymous said...

hey

ha no ones commented!!! does that mean im first!@!!!!???????????

um..... is that going to be in the next boook? that monster thing cause i mean i like it but i dont think shane should be in it because THAT will cause a LOT of trouble and probably the same thing will happen when ari came with them.

fang will get mad
hell leave with iggy and gazzy
max will be with nudge angel and shaneAND totl i did not forget about you
then max will get into trouble and fang will come to help
shane will like die or something and the flock will be safe and then the book will end.

PLEASSE DONT make this into hsm1&2 they have like the exactaly same kinda of songs and the same plot but diff.

you like could put that in the book but like dont have shane come with the flock. mmmmmmmm on second thought they would have them come with them i dont think you wouold just leave him thats not you.

but i like it andwho wrote that????????????????????

kay i love you guys so keep safe and blog more tell patterson to write faster when is your 5th book gonna come out because there better be a 5th or ill be realllllllllll MAD there should be like ten!

kaykay love kelly*

Anonymous said...

Yay for blogging! Sounds cool, whatever it is Fang's doing. Manga news sounds good, too. I've been so lost without your blogging! So very lost!

Maybe you accepted my friend comment on Youtube?? pLeAsE??

`~-katie-~`

Anonymous said...

Woo! 1st comment! haha..yeah..im weird!
OH man..dat FanFic iz awesome!!
Love it 2 bitz!
Can anyone write these and hav them posted here?

Ur #1 fan
-Luke from quiet, rainy, Ireland

P.S: look me up if u guys are ever in Kildare, Ireland!!

Anonymous said...

I have a fanfiction!
I love that site and I have written 2 storys on it too!

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is a cool blog check it out!

www.fly---away.blogspot.com

susanbaikmeacake said...

yay!!
im first
:D
and yay!
you guys are back :3





i hope the thing works
♥

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad your back! I love reading Fanfiction!

~Mel

MoonStarWithWings said...

Wow! You read fanfiction? Awesome!!
That one looks quite good, actually... and lucky author!!

(Gah, I know everyone will be doing this, but please read mine...
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3926705/1/The_Flock_Chronicles
The Flock Chronicles - currently a 76 chapter series of oneshots...)

Love you guys! Thanks for updating (:

MoonStar
XxXxX

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Max Fang is not dead-YET! And Max in Illinois you will find how you can save the world. In my house.

Anonymous said...

omg wow that was awesome u def.need 2 finish that story and put up more!!!!!! that was soo good and even if it was fake and not part of the real books it was still totaly great!!!

much love 2 the flock,
merna

Anonymous said...

OMg... that person wrote perfectly, except for a few spelling mess upps, what the heck took you guys soooo long to blog!? Man, I can't stop saying how great that person wrote!!! I can't wait for more, hey Max, can you guys keep that fan fiction up, and give us (the fans) updates?

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! YOU POSTED.....finally!! =D Its been more than awhile there, try a month, that sounds about right!! Well just glad your all ok!! =D
~BIG FAN~
btw, that story was really good, I wish I could write like that!!!

Maximum Ride Fan1 said...

Its been forever since you Bloged but i'm glad you finaly did!=D Don't forget to blog more often k guys!=D And whats Fang cooking up?
Love your guys friend:
Kelly AKA Maximum Ride Fan1

Anonymous said...

I loved The Fan fiction site it is so AWSOME but it talk bout fang Dies or some thing i hope he doesnt cuz he ROCKS!!!!!
W/ love
~Keri~

Anonymous said...

It's true, Shane's eyes make Max all OOC.

It (because you all know what I'm talking about) probably affected Fang more right then any other time, because he thought Max and him had just been flirting.
Or maybe it would have bothered him just the same.

Or maybe I'm just over-analyzing again!

Grr, but one fact in the fanfiction makes me upset. Stupid boys. And no offense, Iggy or Gazzy.

STUPID. BOYS. for taking advantage of Max (or any girl) when she's emotionally messed up and not able to think straight about her priorities. They both did it, but I'm sure they both told themselves they were comforting her!

But the title, "Monster"...all I can think that would mean is one of two things: Shane is somehow a "monster" sent to corrupt them, OR he could be working on his own.
Or he could just be innocent, because Angel hasn't picked up on anything (am I relying too much on Angel here?).

In which case my other theory would be, Max will have relapses of her heat-and-sickness combos. But there's no point to that...

UNLESS...dundundun...it has something to do with Fang being SO angry he can't control himself. And that's a scary thought, because Fang is a tough, rip-your-arm-out-and-feed-it-to-you guy.

Okay, and now I'm ranting about a Fanfic...and not even to the writer! Whatever, I promise to shaddap now!

HO CRAP. I didn't mean to make such a super-long Fang-sized comment.

Anonymous said...

Wow, a great Fanfic, im a part of an online commuinity and we have a fanfic in the making, we gots everyone in the flock plus a bat girl, you know with wings.... BAT wings, then we got me, another "some what successful avian hybrid" i have blue eyes, along with the hair and some pretty awesome wings, im going to post it on my site after its done

-Shanaro

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Shane. I just wanted to say Max totally loves me and wanted to say that she is running off with me. See Ya!!! Just Kidding this is Fangs Fraternal Twin Ha Ha!!! Did I get Ya????

Shortie said...

YAYAY for fanfiction!!! Hurry and post the manga news PLZ!!!! FLY ON!

Lil' Ried said...

Whoa...that was good!

Anonymous said...

that was a good story so far!! that author is really good....but i sense Fang is jealous....

Anonymous said...

Woah! one thing though, first off, you, max, would never kiss a person you meet earlier that day, even if he has wings and all that jazz, way to out of character

-Shanaro

Anonymous said...

Hey guys i'm writing a book for like no reason but i wanted an opinion from some expert writers or bloggers shall we say.Tell me what you think:

Suspense

I didn't choose this destiny, It chose me. Part is in my control, part is not.
I am savior and a curse.
Ans it is time for me to pick a side in the war: humans or hybrids.
Which side will a choose? Hmm... Neither.

Well is it good please respond since i can't blog anywhere else.

Amanda said...

OMFG!!
I loved the fan fiction!!!
The new guy is pretty cool.
Is it going to be continued??
I want more!

Anonymous said...

When are we going to see this new web thing? That fanfiction was... interesting. Wonder who Max (in the fanfiction) will choose.

Say hello to the rest of the Flock for me.

not a smeghead

Anonymous said...

u found shane?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!!!! r u serious??!?!! shane if u get this its j plz plz plzzzzz come get me...i think i broke my wing or something...and first it was just a sprain but its gotten worse...wen u get this contact me idk wen ill be alone....

j

Anonymous said...

That was okay but not very realistic i mean max is more on guard than that.

Here's my version:

"Nudge i sware if you complain once after we leave..;" The flock landed in the back parking lot of the mall and snuck in through the doors. It was dark but they could see just fine. Hastily they searched all the boxes stuffing closes into thier packs.CLANG!"Careful Gaz don't wake the fuzz on us." "Sorry." "That's okay... wait a second did you fart." "Hehehe."
"So this is the ultimate Maximum ride and her flock." A voice yelled through the dark. They looked up to see a boy about their age looking at them. Without a thought he flew down in front of him his 6 wings shining in the dark.

"So you think you can save the world, stop the school, and have time for love life." Max barely contained not punching him and nudge unhappily smothered a giggle.

The boy approached Max, "Well i disagree dispite what my father says, and now... I'm going to kill you." The flock shot into the air as he shot his his steel wing into Max's Side. They landed by a tree in the park unfollowed."Max" She could barely hear fang and them talking to her. As the venom inside her cut put her asleep and awakened her dark side and within minutes she was hunting the mysteroius stranger down. Or what she called a search and destroy type of mission. That was Haven's favorite.

Haven is the venom that got into her.It takes control of her dark side (everyone has a dark side)and expresses it violently, very violently.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!! I love the part where Fang and Max are singing together and...aahhhhh!!! Its just so sweet!!!! I love it and I hate Shane. Chapter 5 scares me though. What is happening to Fang????? If he dies I will die!!!! Not really but I will be realllllllly mad with all capital letters. Fang does seem to sparkle when he lets himself go and stops living inside of himself. I want to see that side of Fang more often. G2G!! I have a Les Miserables practice I can't miss. See Ya!!
Fly HARD Fly LONG Fly ON
Fangs Fraternal Twin
P.S. I have a question. Do U and Max ever really sing out loud with each other really??? If so what is your favorite song to sing with her?? Also do U and Max have good voices.

Anonymous said...

What is Fang cookin' up????

Anonymous said...

One word molting?

Anonymous said...

wow. whoever wrote that, mad props. Oh my gosh, i can't beleive i just said mad props...

Katy said...

OH. MY. GOD!!!!!!!! That fanfic was awesome! My fics suck. That's just how it is. Sigh.
Oh well! You're bloggong again!
Yay!

Avion said...

wow pretty good. hope u guys r havin a good suma. p.s do u guys hate wolves because of erasers?

Avion said...

wow pretty good. hope u guys r havin a good suma. p.s do u guys hate wolves because of erasers?

Keroanne said...

Ha ha! You finally went onto fanfiction! I love that site! In fact, I'm working on some right now! 8D

Goldeneon said...

Wow, that's cool. Best one I've seen so far.

Anonymous said...

on deviantart.com there is a lot of maximum ride fanfiction
some people on there who have good fanfictions are
fangalicous08[moi]
Methelas-the-cold
edwardsgirl103
maximumridelover
You should definately go there and check it out
its awesome!!

Anonymous said...

MAKE FANG BLOG BECAUSE I LOVE HIM.

Anonymous said...

and poodletips10

Bite Me! said...

Fan Fiction! yes!! i'm so happy u guys r ttly noticing it! i practicually live on fanfic. sadly i haven't written anything 4 MR but only Twilight. anyways if u guys get a chance go check out my fav stories, there r some max ride stories over there! i'll b happy 2 read that fic. and honestly i'm envious of that author that u found! well just glad u recognize FF!!!

peace out w/ luv ^_^ ,.., xxDeath's Daughterxx
-katie.x

Anonymous said...

nice fanfic
um at the end of the fanfic did fang like faint or die or something...?

Anonymous said...

OH...MY...GOD!!!!
THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!
Whoever that is has got real talent! If you see this, PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!

---Jix

Anonymous said...

dudes, you guys read fanfiction.net? awesome. i've actually posted one about you guys called "The Future". (fang, don't hate me. you and max just seem good together. max, same goes for you. ) but it becomes a cross-over a little into it. twilight cross-over.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!
at the end, duz fang say i luv u?!?!?!
i can't believe he kissed her, rite after fang and max flirted....
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Anonymous said...

what was so special about that story??? hey there are more than that one person...no actually i don't care that much, just wondering what made that one special? Mind telling...
A.S Lee

ps-I know you didn't write it, cough-profile-cough, but it would be cool if one of you would!

Anonymous said...

Hey guess what ther's these people i ran into and they want to stop Maximum Ride books, heroics and most importantly ...THE FAXNESS!

I know all you can say is
What the #$%^! It's not a big one i just don't know if it's allowed oh also moonstarwithwings yours rocks just make sure you don't make it too mushy.:)

Anonymous said...

I have been reading it too! Its really amazing. Fang, glad you finally looked on there. There are some that shouldn't be mentioned and some that should be... glad you chose the one that should be! Fly on!
-Kare

Snurrfie said...

Wow. Most people never read fanfics about them.. But then again, you're not most people. And most people aren't special enough to get fanfics about them.....

Anonymous said...

okay first i loved it, then hated it, then loved it.

I have to say she/he is a very good author and they wrote it well and i look forward to keep reading it. But still, it doesn't and will never top james patterson. But still, thanks for showing us that, max, its really cool.
..Especiallly for all of us who are very unpatient and can't wait for book five!!!


withlove-
dieheartmaximumridefan!! :
jenn.

Anonymous said...

very awesome. ive written some ff's for you guys too!! check it out! zsa2127 is my username good luck fang, with whatever your working on.

Anonymous said...

KOOL!!! heyy, i have a thing on there- http://www.fanfiction.net/~horizontalstripes43
check me out sometime!!!
great story, btw.
Heyy, Fang, do you like relint k's song be my escape???

Anonymous said...

That was a really really good fanfic! I wish it was published...

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! That is soo funny. I have a fanfiction too! Small world huh?

Carrie

Skye said...

Could you please blog again soon. I'd hate to wait almost a month for a new post again. We need our Maximum Ride fix between the books.

Fly on forever !

The Girl Who Could Fly

Anonymous said...

You guys finally decided to check out FanFiction?

GREAT!

I do however, have a suggestion for a REALLY good story...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3788643/1/Conundrum

It's really in-character, INCREDIBLY popular, and reallyreallyreallyreallyGOOD!

If I were you, I'd read it. :P

Anyways, update us on the Manga ASAP!

-disney

Anonymous said...

Hey guys that rocked! U guys should write more! That was like the best!

Anonymous said...

when are you guys going to tell the world about you Waterwing (wtf) horrid new book.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree. IT IS AWESOME. okay.... bye!

~person~

Anonymous said...

The fanfiction was okay, but I've seen/read better. I'm kind of confused though--why the heck would you post a link to a fanfiction that potrays you and Fang singing together? And you acting all girly over some guy who you barely know?

Anonymous said...

it was ok, but when will the forums be back!?!??!?!?!?!??

Feather said...

That story was AWESOME! I love it! I hope the person who wrote it keeps going with the story.

BTW, I'm so glad you guys posted again! I thought something had happened! Please try and blog more often!

I wish I could join you guys in the sky!

L♥VE
winged chick

Anonymous said...

I love fanfiction it is so awesome!
I go on it everyday!
You guys rock and Im so happy you updated!

~M said...

Cool beans. I used to write fanfiction too, but I heard this interview with an author and decided to stop!

"What are your feelings on fanfiction?"

"I, like most authors, don't like it. I get pretty defensive of my "babies", if you will, and when someone takes them and does what they want with them...well, it's kind of like a guy shows up at your house to pick up your daughter and then later drops her back off and is like, "Gee, thanks for letting me take out your daughter, she was really good in bed!""

I don't write fanfiction anymore (plus I don't have time!)

Good luck and stay safe,
~M

Anonymous said...

Hey everybody! I found a really good song called hilf mi fliegen (translation: help me to fly) by Tokio Hotel... check it out on Youtube! Mmm I love Bill Kautliz.

Anonymous said...

okay, i know i just commented, but i have something else to say: i just started a new blog flyhighfighthard.blogspot.com please check it out! it would mean a lot to me and my flock!
L♥VE
winged chick
(aka feather)

Anonymous said...

Omg!!! Max I've missed you and the flock so freakin much!!! You had me worried that you were like dead or something and that would totally be horrible!!! By the way, great story. I loved it! I love you flock. Keep safe. And Fang, tell Max how you really feel.
Lots Of Love
Fly On!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
So, Fang. I have a question or two for you.
1. Why did you basically say that you are extremely jealous of a musician that Max likes...WHERE SHE CAN READ IT?!?!? Okay I know you got a lot of grief about that but still...
______
You don't have to answer that one. Or any of them. But I would prefer it if you did. Okay. I'm going to stop rambling now. :)
______
Anyway,
2. Why don't you do question of the week anymore? We really liked it.
My question of the week is...
How old are the members of the flock, now?
______
Thanks,
Are names THAT important...
Anonymous

Anonymous said...

This is a pretty good fanfic. Do you guys like the show, H2O: Just Add Water? I hope so, cuz I'm writing a truth or dare fanfic with you guys, and the characters from H2O in it!

Mutant Freaks... UNITE!

FreakyBirdGirl (also my FanFiction.net penname)

P.S. I love you Fang! Please don't hate me just cuz my name is Sam (well Samantha actually). Of course I'd never come between you and Max!

Anonymous said...

WOW! that story was amazing! i really liked it! ...it was like the softer side of max and fang...it was exactly what everyone has been waiting for! ...ok well i guess i can't speak for everyone... so it's exactly what i've been waiting to happen!

...i was only going to read a chapter a day...but it was so good i had to keep reading! i really hope whoever wrote this keeps going with the story, i'm intrested to see what happens to shane...and of course i want fang to get better!

great job! i loved the story and i love the flock!! :)

Anonymous said...

awesoooommmmeee!!!! i luv it!!!

Anonymous said...

That was good. Usually I have always thought that FanFiction was for a bunch of amateurs who didn't care about writing-(I've had bad experiences with similiar sites). That was good.
-icthus

dd said...

Lol, it's so cool that you read fanfiction! Have you read Myrah's 'A Little Place Called Home'? Or 'The Wings of Wrath' by Avengingmyinnocence?
There's also 'My Waking Nightmare' from God-of-goats-loves-books, 'Home at Last'by Venomous Angel 75, 'Scars' by CrimsonScarz, 'Can't Cry' by Spork Weilding Canary Of Doom. I know I'm missing tons of others but I can't think right now!
I can't wait for the Manga news and whatever Fang's come up with!

~Lucy D =) (Btw, I go by somerandomppl on ff.net!)

Anonymous said...

This is great FanFiction has so many stories that are so good and you can't wait for more. You could use some of the ideas in the books there that good.
And please blog more I've been really wanting to here from Fang. I love you all, but most of all Fang.

Anonymous said...

As much as I love you guys, I feel very offended that you would point someones fanfiction out to this many people! There are so many thousands of stories that are amazing! No, I'm not trying to guilt trip you into reading mine, or my friends, I'm just asking you, PLEASE, as a loving fan, think about that kind of thing before you post.

Moonlit-Slihouette said...

Ah Fan Fiction, the thinkg that keeps me going.
Glad you guys are into it.

Anonymous said...

One question: What does Fang think of this fan fiction?

And I know everyone is doing this, but what the hey -- here's my fan fiction. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4416476/1/Shimmering

Anonymous said...

the fanfiction was truly wonderful.
BUT, I am still rooting for the whole Fang-Max "thing". :))

anyways, I have a question for you guys. [I think that you guys won't even get to read this due to the overflowing fanmail, but what the heck, i'll still give it a shot.]

1.) How old are you guys now?
2.) Fang, did you like Max during the 2nd book?
3.) Fang, do you think you're good looking?
4.) does Max think you're good looking?
5.) Is Iggy good looking?
6.) Do you play Final Fantasy?
7.) What're your fave movies (for everyone?)

weee. ;)

Anonymous said...

That was excellent!!!

Keep it comming!

Anonymous said...

hey

ummmm...........

dude whoever is writing fanfiction thing on you guys is a really good writer. they should keep on writing

by the way i hate shane no offense to the kid who wrote it . it just thatshane is so not gonna be there long enough and all the books go the same way theres like to ways yuo could go with this story- no three kay here they are

1. shane and max fall in love and shane comes with the flock fang gets mad and leaves then blah blah blah third book alll over again

2.shane comes with them and then lkike dies in a fight

3. shane comes with them and turns out to be a robot thing that acts like hes on their side but is in conntact with the school. the flock finds out and they kill him.

ive read like 20 books with all these ending and let me tell you they were not goood endings.

or max can get annoyed at him like she did in the last chapter and leave him which i think is the best choice

i mean you sould go on with a hundred diff. endings but these are like the most common

hahaha my math teacher got SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD at me last year cause i always said a hundred NOT one hundred

butthe writer who i think is a girl just by the way she types and leaves her little comments at the end or it is a gender confused guy no offense to the writer if he is a guy its just that you wirte lke a girl notlike that but just the way you word things nd can you please tell me your name?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????


bye love kelly

Anonymous said...

Please PLEASE tell me that was just a story! :D I <3 Fang!

Anonymous said...

O M G! Omg omg omg omg omg! You have to totally write more! i love it! i cant wait for the next book! but fan fic helps! totally helps! just make sure you post saying that you wrote more fan fic and have a link cuz i would never be able to find the fan fic. and write more about shane. he sounds totally awesome! gosh what are the odds that max meets him. emarald green eyes. i love emerald green. my mom doesnt like it that much. it is her birthstone. i like it. i have green eyes too. what color eyes do max have. i dont know. maybe blue. blue is pretty. i like my eyes. my eyes are green with a little blue and a gold circle around the pupil. i wrote a paper about my eyes once. "a golden halo around my angelic eyes" i think that is what i wrote. i dont know. something like it.
oops i am typing too much arent i.
i better go before i break the keyboard.

ttyl
nudgeness
Ps i am NOT the real nudge i just talk like her.

Anonymous said...

Fly on guys, keep up the good work, you kids are just awesome, i can`t wait to here more about you.

Anonymous said...

That fan fiction piece was pretty amazing. The writing style was pretty similar to James Patterson's so that itself earned an A+ in my book. It's surprising how few people can do that.... Can't wait to get my hands on a copy of manga Maximum Ride- I'm doing this thing for the library that says I need to read a graphic novel and I think it may count as one...

fly high guys

Anonymous said...

Hmm... What's Fang up to? Can we get a hint? Pretty pretty please, with Iggy's eggs on top??:P And what's the Manga news? Are you in Hawaii? What color are Iggy's wings? When are your birthdays?Okay... I'll stop now.
labradorlover
P.S. My wonderful, amazing, fantastic mom is friends with the manager of a book store. And she asked about the 5th Maximum Ride, cuz I can't wait. And he said it comes out in February '09!!!!! Course, this may not be right, but I think it is!!