Time to vent...
Forgive me. I'm about to be totally cliche and, well...GIRLY for a moment. I just need to vent.
Is it okay to be jealous of somebody you don't even KNOW?
The flock needs to refuel pretty often because we burn so many calories flying--plus, Iggy kept nagging me for a dirty water dog (or 10)--so we stopped at a corner hot dog stand.
Just as Iggy was stuffing his face with dog number three, a girl about my age started talking to Fang. She was ordering a pretzel with mustard and they started laughing about how mustard makes everything taste better. (And, c'mon, how stupid is THAT?) Then, something inside of me just snapped. I don't know what it was, but I don't think it was jealousy over her can of root beer.
I got so...I don't know...angry, that I sat myself down on a nearby bench until they finished their giggle-fest over CONDIMENTS.
UGH! I don't know what my problem is.
Note to self: Remember! Mustard is the way to Fang's heart.





0 messages to The Flock:
Post a Comment