I'm doing "research." I swear.
I have no idea if blogging's allowed here, so I'm posting incognito-style from the library, on a break from Ms. Segerdahl, my new teacher.
Forget new - how about my first proper teacher ever? I use the word "proper" only because I could refer to Jeb as one, but he turned out to be a weasel, and then dead, and then not-so-dead, and I just don't think the educational system here in good ole VA works that way.
I just had the joy of meeting with the headmaster, William Pruitt. (It's so much more fun to say his name with your nose pointed up in the air while squeezing it, by the way.)
That man has more unsightly nosehair than I've ever seen in my LIFE. It was so bad, he could probably pass himself off as an Eraser if he cut it all off and pasted it to his shinny bald head.
I played the parents-as-missionaries card again, and that idiot who should not be allowed to run a school filled with children bought it, hook, line, and sinker.
That guy's gonna be a problem. I tell the Flock to blend, and what do they do? Red flag themselves with a stink bomb! I need to do a backpack search on them from now on for smelly bomb paraphernalia.
Eek. The bell just rang. I need to find Prep School Barbie and meet up with the rest of the crew outside. Unfortunately, we don't have her pink convertible. (It must have been sold separately.)
-Max
P.S. Lying is NOT the 10th commandment. The bible widget on this computer told me so.





35 messages to The Flock:
I really (really, really, REALLY) hate to sound like Voice, but you need to learn to either chill, or not care about life.
~Shift~
Everything's going to be okay. You always work everything out.
-Candace
I know this is completely off the subject, but U R sooo lucky 2 actually get comments, I mainly use my blog 2 yell at people 4 not posting comments on it.
Wait... U have a BIBLE WIDGET?!!!!!! I didn't know those existed.
Uh, Max...
Why hasn't Nudge posted since June?
It's just that I started a site and could use some help from the computer-savvy Flock member, but she hasn't posted in MONTHS!
Just something I observed.
~Shift~
What's a widget? Sounds like some type of cheese. - some random wierdo's neighbor
Yeah, uhhh I have nothing more 2 say.
wow max that must be sssssooooo hard 4 u. i mean, i hate school 2, and most of all my principal, who sounds exactly like this pruitt dude. hes up 2 no good, man. try 2 avoid him. and give iggy and gazzy a schoolin 4 setting off that stink bomb they totally deserve it.
i don't care how much "research" u r doing. life's a party. keep it that way. don't let "research" keep u from doing something awesome like bungee jumping or going on a rolar coaster.
MAXIMUM RIDE,
This is from the leader of the Vigilante Corporation (a group of kids protecting California from evil and aiding in the corruption of the system, you are our kind of person. Well, actually, you're all good people. But YOU, Ms.Ride, need to calm the **** down, and stop being " Little Ms.Conspiracytheory". You are a kid with wings. An "angel" ( so to speak) Make the best of things.( and this is coming from a guy who runs around in black setting fire to things,and,er,bad people)... And if you need support, a guy's got your back.
Sincerely,'
Spark
OMG, same with me. Blogger is not blocked, but there is a NEW rule in our handbook (A.K.A. "How to suck in school) about not being allowed to go on there. Wonder if the teachers have blogs...?
My school only blocks blog sites it knows about, so this ones safe
hey if u want to know how to be on the comp and "study" the best way it to have the think u looking at and a research thing and if someone comes over just click on the research thing and they think ur working SOOOO FUN (i doing it rite now actually!) bye teacher coming LOL they never know!
Max,
Calm down a bit, please. I know, I know the whole "We're muntant freaks being chased by other muntant freaks -- AND the federal gov't" thing that's going on.
Just calm down and think, you get to wear those lovely -- exscuse me -- quaint little uniforms. Come on, I think you probably have laughed at yourself about this already. Well, when you weren't fighting and such. But that's not the point.
Stop being so pessimistic, and paranoid (especially about Anne and her whole situation at the moment).
Just think on this, hopefully it'll make you laugh.... I have a teacher that has earhair . Ick. If you think nose hair is bad, wait till you see that.
Later,
Thorn
Hang in there Max. Everything's going to be fine. Thinks always work out in the end.
Tell the flock to hang in there for me,
~Candace
Haha, Barbie. She makes me gag...
About the widget...i'm pretty sure not lying is in there somewhere...
interesting...
- nudgestwin
AWSOME on the stink bomb Ig and Gazzy i bet it still smells ^^.
Just a side note: Not lying is the eighth commandment. "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
It's something I need to work on...
*uneasy chuckle*
I usually don't get into stuff like this but...
Hang in there Max. We (me and all of your loyal fans) are with you all of the way.
Haha... I bet that was good... I would have loved to see that... don't be too hard on Gaz and Ig, okay Max? They had a good reason... :-)
Hey MAx's i whated to know if you all are going to make a movie?THe book kick's ass! Love,
Celeste
hey max, not to totally get off the subject or anything but im pretty sure that fang likes u and you are the best 14 year old, mutant bird kid group leader iv'e ever seen or heard of.[ not that there is many of them left that is] anyway lol and keep bein strong
signed: maximum rider
yeah. mr. manual the princpal, whenever the redskins win a game he sings the redskins theme song or anthom whatever its called. torture.
WIDGET!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't want to pry into your personal life and it is not at all like any of the other stuff, but when are you going to tell fang you like him. I have always wanted to know
P.S.(to the author) I love Maximum rideI and maximumrideII
Angel,max,andfanglover
=o Gaz + Iggy are a bad influence on the devoted readers...AWESOME! I remember once when someone let one off in the principle's office. The guy was caught and told to go to the teachers lounge....doesn't sound so bad...
ur kul, the voice isnt... chill grl
ur kul, the voice isnt... chill grl
maybe you should pinch his nose so you don't have to see the hair!!! XD
You were right. it IS more fun to say William Pruitt with your nose up while squeezing it. lol!
YESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ICAN HOLD THAT "10th amendment" THING AGENCED MY MOM YEAAA!
THANKS MAX!
gosh i am ssssooooo jealous of you guys i mean FLYING!!!!!! I could only imagine how fun that is!
Kaylee ~_~
Well you might as well blog as long as no one sees you. :)
hiii i like spoons!
Jakk-ee :{D
Post a Comment