Swamps, psychos, and a partridge in a pear tree.
Okay, so back to the swamp saga.
After vacuuming down half our food supply, two kids came upon our little camp site and told us this bizarre story of being kidnapped, blah blah. Buy the book. (Ha. Literally!)
Anyway, with this little James Bond meets Men In Black pen-type device, the girl starts speaking into it, transmitting information. I'd say she was just a really eager student trying to get a jump on those trimester exams, but...uh...WE'RE NOT IN SCHOOL!
After an awkward sobbing fit a la some bad soap opera scene, she coughed up the name of the people responsible: Itex.
Why is Itex like a giant rash that won't go away? The giant thorn in our collective side? The...I'm running out of effective analogies.
Itex is huge. Bigger than you, and I, and the world even knows. They manufacture the keyboard I'm typing on right now...the eye drops Nudge just put in her eyes...the protein bars I threw down to those kids. The food that makes Gazzy...Gazzy! Everything!
Our world is not going to be ours if psycho companies like Itex is at the reigns. We need to take control and let our voices be heard!
Fang has an idea, and we're taking a slight detour in plans to follow it. Unfortunately, it means I need to put down this very tasty cup of egg nog.
When we know more, so will you.
Hang in there, and hopefully '07 will be the year goodness prevails.
-Max





54 messages to The Flock:
Aha! And Itex manufactured that pear tree, too!
And for just two pounds more they threw in a partridge!
Ya know, that's kinda a creepy thought knowing that Itex manufactures pretty much everything you guys have been in contact with. Either way you're going to kick butt in the end, so I won't be extremely worried until they actually suceed in blowing up the world and everyone in Iowa dies. You know, something like that. Well, talk to ya later. Tell all of the flock hi for me and tell Iggy that he needs to post something before I go down to where ever you guys are and kick his butt. I will do it.
♥flying solo♥
Cool! Hope '07 is a great year. I wish I was u Max! U guys r so cool! Max...why won't Fang ask u out? or, better, why won't u ask him out?! It's something I've been waiting 4. gtg! U guys rock!
it took ten days for you guys to post now? what happened to the good old days where you'd post every three days? :(
omg! yay another post! have fun at Itex... be careful though. you don't wanna, say, be gaged and bound then thrown into some wierdo tank, right? well post agian soon... bibi
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
kat
Yay! first posting!
So anyway, i tried googleing itex once and i like, found zip-o. And funny thing is, i've never seen anything made by itex in my entire life. perhaps because i live in Bellingham, the little town that every bodies heard about but no 1 cares about? hmm, that could be a possibility. so now i google itex and there's alot of stuff about it. hmm.... what could this be? A scam? or am i just a skeptic. Probably. I must find proof! Back to google i go. yay for search engines!
Luv, Random
Man, that stinks. You think you know someone..... then they double-cross you to a company that probably wants you dead. Well, thats life for ya. Oh, I hope Fang liked my whole 'listen to your heart, do the right thing' post. I really think I was being as vague as the voice when I was witing it.:) Anyway, sometimes (*cough* ALWAYS *cough*) life isn't fair. I've learned to deal with it. But that is why you need good friends, like the Flock. I have friends who I could tell anything to. (well, except maybe if I turned into an Eraser.... that would be creepy) They help me get through the hard times. Just remember- everybody has a story, and deep down, everybody has a heart. I know great friends who wouldn't care if you wouldhave wings. Actually, after all I have been through, I wouldn't really be surprised. :)
Got to go,
A missing member of the Flock.
Sounds like crimbo really sucked for you guys. Shame. but the thing is, normality is overrated. your life isn't perfect, but do you think being normal is the answer??? you can blend in easier, but theres nothing really defineing about you, you're exactly the same as the person next to you, and the one next to them...just think about it before you do something drastic, like trying to chop off your wings. it might sound stupid now, but you will think about it, believe me.
Max, that is a little creepy( when I say little I mean a lot!!). Itex taking over the world is so not cool. It sucks big time. What ever Fangs idea is I suggest you try it. Cuase you never know , it might just work.
The Bookworm
*_* bye!
PS tell thew flock I said HI! And tell Fang he's HOTT!!!
oK... So iTeX, hUh? THaT sOunDs WeIrD... a CoMpAnY oR sOmEtHInG?
BeWaRe MAx!! It mUsT BE dAnGeRoUs AnD The daNgEr Is EvEryWhEre... ReMEmBer: yOu ArE yOur wOrSt EnEmy, yOu'll sEe wHaT i MeAn.
++MaXXyM++
I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in '07...hopefully something great.
I know how u feel
all of that sh** happend to me yesterday
let me tell 'ya
BORING!!!!!!!!!
(no effence)
but seriously
post something cool and interesting for a change
g2g
-MAX-
Well... that reallly was a bundle of information.
Unfortunately, all I can do is wish you the best of luck.
Hey, I guess Ari has thrown himself a pity party. Tell Fang I said hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We need to band together and help the flock if your a real flock member email me poetchild@gmail.com and we can start the winged revolution.
good luck with that. Watch out for motels...
I hope you guys had a good Christmas. I want to wish you the best of luck in 2007! Ya'll have fun on new years eve. Try not to get in to trouble with Erasers.
Wishing you the best of luck in the new year
The Bookworm ^_^ bye!
PS Fang is H-O-T-T! Oh and when you meet some erasers kick thier butts for me and all your fans.
Okay got to go, hope to see more postings soon.
You guys better kick some serious Itex butt next year...Or I'm going to attempt to write a strongly worded letter to you. Maybe I'll send an owl.
And say hi to Angel, okay?
Oooooooooooooooooooooo
-The Dork
Yay! I'm the first poster! Mutants rock!
YAYA finally a new post! I've been waiting for ages... What did you get for Christmas, Maxie? XXDD
i can't WAIT tillSaving The World and Other Extreme Sports comes out!!!!!!!
and why were you drinking eggnog in the first place??? i mean, your only 14! legal drinkin age is 21... and eggnog is disgusting anyways.
omg i just finished the second book and now its not fair that the third is not out yet. did u know that i have not found the 2nd book here in Michigan? no i had to go all the way to Maine to get it. now flock, go and kick some eraser butt!
P.S. tell Iggy i think hes hott. he should blog more
Bye!
greattt.......... now mr. evilec-dork/evuil/devil/is/so/going/to/be/yucky
Max, I hope you have a great New Year with the flock, and I hope things turn out right for you too. Wish me luck also, because you don't know how lucky you are Not to have a Dad, my Dad says he loves me, but truthfully, all he cares about is his wife he cheated against my Mom with. Plus, you are lucky you don't have to go to school, and get picked for no reason. Or called goth and emo( another word for goth). You know the TSO song Disappear, if you don't ask Fang, it says, "do you recall, there's more to life out there, I just wish that I could disappear, someone take me far away from here" Well, I do suppose there is more to life out there! I love my Mom, but my Dad, I'm not sure anymore. I wish I was like you, especially if my Mom and best friend on the planet were too.
Good luck this new year, and please, you trace me, and if you would, I know how to get the chip out without using use of your arm, let's say I know docters, not from the school, So happy New Year to you and the flock. Best of luck!
You're missing member, and caring watcher.
Hey! when you defeat itex, Disney will probably be taking over next! (have you seen their new cell phones? YUK!) well, you can only your best. P.S: Don't be too hard on the kids. Sure they were morans for trying to turn you in, but, well, you probably shouldn't listen to me I'm just a big softie. P.S.S: I agree with the comments, why hasn't Fang asked you out yet?
say hi to nudge for me. Oh, and tell iggy I think he's hot and tell him to blog more. I know that sounds a little wierd, for a complete stranger to tell someone you're close to, but hey I know how that feels.I have 3 brothers of my own.
Oh yah i totally agree that the next book is gonna be awesome!! fang is cool! oh and max u two needa go out or something.
Scary they make everything.ok i don't got really anything to say so bye guys.
Your Friend
Blu
Can't wait till '07! U & Fang should hook ^, Max. I sooooo wiish I was U! Tell the flock to post a blog 2, it would b cool hearing from them.
Man, I'm so excited to hear about you guys on the move again, I know it sounds kind of freaky but almost everyday I think of the flock. Cant wait until mr3 comes out and i want more info on the movie because i really don't want such a great book to get cut short
Hey max hear are some new year resoulotions I thought about for you
1.Have one day of relaxing( call it max day) just sit down and chilax
2. Everyones thinkin of it, go out with fang or make a move, something to spice it up
3.get a selfhelp book for ari
4.ditch the mom attitude and act like a teen
well i hope you the best of luck (i really do)
*rebmarks*
Hey that itex thing is creepy (my new word for the week..creepy...sorry)
Word for advise(not from a professional)
get on your feet stay steedy and be prepared for anything
P.S. say hi to fang, and the gang for me
*rebmarks*
hey i thought you were a made up character........confusing.now i sound like some brainiac!well if you r real then .......wow
max are .....you a real person coz hows that possible
wish u all the best max. fang and u are thu best! p.s. iggy is hot!!
my msn is hummingmonkey@msn.com
hello max. hehe were following you were ever u go THERES NO HIDING! Tell fang hes dead.SEE YOU SOON.(YOURE MINE)
Tip 4 new years eve... find safe place and pig out on chocies until 4.30 am...
ye, yor stomach will make u pay in the morning(later????) but it's fun while it lasts
Kayz
hey max give iggy my msn its hummingmonkey@msn.com. hes cool.gd luk cant wait 4 the next book!
Max, you are AWESOME!!!
-anonymus
Oh! Gag! Itex! I hate big business and the government... ANYWAY...
Tell the flock I said hi,
Happy nondenominational winter holiday, flock!
Be safe,
~Candace
'07 has begun with a menace!(I say that cuz we've been dogged by erasers everywhere! Ugh....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................die you evil dog boys (and girls) die!!!!!
ummmmmmmm. Egg nog? Any way, nice going, the kids were probably traced to ur position then they might have put tracers on u, so watch out.
wow. uh, eggnog? who would've thought...
~Inni
dude max its the kid with the site agian (www.freewebs.com/joyjump) anyway u got the flock ya u take care of em but u really got to get up and like fly by itex some time with iggy and gazzy and let them blow a chunk out of the side of itex lol
Itex souns like a zit cream...
posted by joyjump (www.freewebs.com/joyjump)
*shudders* itex is weird. i bet global warming is there fault....the probably control the gov or something....lol i no i sound completely nuts but hey it could happen! they manufacture everything! probably even....bombs....nuclear bombs
by the by
ur AWESOME!!! max!!!!
~Disheartened
Hello your book rocks out loud !!!!!!!! it is so cool you have wings but in the book you couldn't let people see your wings is that because the book was of when people didn't know you will save the world i can't wait for your new book you ar so kool Max Angle iggy gazzy and last but not least nudge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just finished your 2nd book today luved it!
Oh man. Itex is real.
www.itex.com
Least it's not too bad....
Grr! I hate big businesses. They should all be hung.
Really? What keyboard are You using, man!
Oh my effing goth! I didn't think Itex was real before now...But I looked them up, they're worldwide, man! FREAKY! Oh, Max, I hate to say this... I kinda hated you before...But I realize I'm just like you...Except for the wings...and the hair...and eyes...Minor details. And if you need a place to hang...Bountiful, Utah. Just north of Salt Lake. We have a big white temple on the hill...Fly west of it into a cauldesac and find the house with the red truck! Huggles for everyone!
Post a Comment