Saturday, December 30, 2006

Hacked again!

I can't even leave you alone for five seconds, can I, blog?

We need to move our info about Itex and The Institute, The School, and the secret location of my Ovaltine jar collection onto a more secure server. Passwords, high encryption, and a giant pad lock! First Wolf Boy, then Erasers.

Ari's kind enough in a dumb way to at least hack his way into something small. Little to no damage and something he knew Nudge could fix quickly. Why? Cause he was HUMAN first. He just wanted to taunt us. It was a power move.

Erasers, however, come into the room all big and loud, taking over everything in a destructive way. Why? Cause they're vapid mutant psycho idiots. That's also why our site and our boards were compromised. That's the truth.

But Max, although bubblegum scented and a total dweeb sometimes, is right. We're not the silent type. Even me.

I owe Nudge some chocolate milk for fixing this hack. Big time.

We're back...for now. Are you with me?

-Fang.

162 messages to The Flock:

Anonymous said...

Omg! fang rocks!

Anonymous said...

fang you are soo cool !

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Lets fight!!fight fight fight!!!! hehehehe i cut and paste! yumm? choco milk tases good

Anonymous said...

Wait, you got hacked, AGAIN!?!

I would think Nudge could at least come up with some uber-complex incription code or something...

Anonymous said...

btw toally agree wit comment # 1! FANG IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!! hes greek 2! kewl only cuz i am then we have sumthing in commen! lol luv that!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
KAT

Anonymous said...

btw toally agree wit comment # 1! FANG IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!! hes greek 2! kewl only cuz i am then we have sumthing in commen! lol luv that!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
KAT

Anonymous said...

yepp we r with you fang! oh and max isent a dweeb she's perfect for you. p.s- stay sarcastic :D

Anonymous said...

...You had an Ovaltine collection? ...

Anyway, does that mean when Ari hacked in he saw everything? Boy, well, then, some of us here are in trouble. *nods to those who are trying to help out by 'seeing the future'. Even me*

You guys could come to my house for chocolate milk. I'm... oh wait, I'm not in New York anymore ^^. Whoops.

~Irisa H. Sanderson

We're here, Fang. We're all here.

Anonymous said...

NOT THE SILENT TYPE!?! Fang, NOT SILENT!!!!!! AAahhh! It's a sign of the apocolymps. Seriously.
-Markieee.

Anonymous said...

yikes! im glad you fixed this one, ari and erasers never have anything interesting to say, since vapid psycho mutant idiots, well, never have anything interesting to say.

Anonymous said...

oh, and you hae an ovaltine jar? sweet!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you to the end! Let's get 'em!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Guys! The first and foremost thing I want to know is-

HOW WAS YOUR CHRISTMAS!?

(And where are you writing this from?)

Anonymous said...

Umm...am I just forgetful, or does anybody else know what Ari hacked in to? Cuz it said "Hacked Again" or something like that, and I was just wonderin...

Anonymous said...

Max smells like bubblegum?

...Interesting.

Where does she get the soap from? Wouldn't it wear off?

Hm. Confusion. <3

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't have so many problems if you would just kill Ari! And for GOOD this time!

Anonymous said...

omg never leave the blog! plzz! its the only way 4 ppls to keep up wit u and 4 me,, whos like in luv wit u lol,,, to have sum connection wit the flock! SO NEVER LEAVE THE BLOG! AND FIX HACKS RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! r u greek yes that is what i heard.,.. kewl kewl cuz i am! lol bibi
XOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
KAT

Anonymous said...

definitely will be with you until the end!!!! you rock!!!

Anonymous said...

so thats what happened to the forums...

Blu said...

fang you do seem quite in a way but not in other ways.I am so with you i mean who wouldn't be.Oh right a bunch of people.But i will always have your back no matter what.Ok talk to you later Fang bye.

Anonymous said...

fang u own


>>>>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
KKKKKKK KKKKKKKKK
KKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKK
KKKKKKK KKKKKKK

l
l
l
l
l
llllllll

g g
g g
g g
gggggggggggggggggggggg

Anonymous said...

hmm whats odd is that occasionally people tell me im bubblegum scented too.

Hero of Canton said...

You were hacked??? Well, just shows how ontop of things I am.... welcome back anyway.

Anonymous said...

OMG! When did this hack happen?! Thous stupid erasers, how dare they? Way to go Nudge!



The Bookworm



^_^ Bye!





PS Fang is HOTT!! Fang Tell the Flock I said hi.

Anonymous said...

the stupid hackers!!! they messed up the whole entire board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someday i will get you back!!!!!!!!
rawr!

Anonymous said...

I'm with u! all the way! just give me book 2! I'll read it! Then give me book 3! I'll read them! Then there's nothing stopping me from helping u! I will help all I can! Which isn't that much. But,anyways, I'm with u! ;D :D

Anonymous said...

I just thought I'd say....I WISH I WAS IN THE FLOCK!!! P.S. Max's #1 fan and I'm Max...in my dreams... r both me!

Anonymous said...

This story relates to me. I am physically disabled and exceptionally good at computers. I dream of flying up above the clouds and soaring high.

Anonymous said...

oh come on fang, you know you love her. :]

Anonymous said...

Sheesh, thats lovely, lol, I just spent the last 2 hours reading over all your blog entries @_@ whew, lots of ground to cover.

Anyway, hacked again? Nudge should put a firewall or something to keep out those annoying hackers.....(aka Ari if it was him)

Anyway, while being on the move and such, ( or stationary whatever the current thing is) I have something that might brighten up your day if you ever get bored enough or need somthing to look at while on Youtube. (awesome site muahaha)
Its a really cool show called ..Naruto.

And noo, I didnt just sneeze with my fingers. Naruto (Nah-roo-toe).

It is a cool japanese animated show about some kids who are deffinetly not-so-normal (well in our world they wouldnt be)

Its got Ninja's, demons, fighting, emotion and alll that good crap.

I highly recomend the Japanese version with eng subtitles, the american dub just doesnt sound as...emotional.

And theres a character I think Fang would like! Hes really cool guy named Kiba ( which quite ironically 'Kiba' translated into english means 'Fang'.

Laugh people its an ironic joke) and, his entire family has got this thing with dogs, and some of them can talk.

He even carries around a dog named Akamaru around with him all the time, and is like his best friend. ( another Ironic Joke for Fang. muahahaha im so evil ;) )

But its cool, its a little slow at first, but it picks up speed at like episode ....22 and it gets deep, and really really interesting.

You can find episodes 1-215 on Youtube in japanese with eng subs, or the english version which is only up to episode...erm....80 er summat..... But deffinetly go with Japanese version.

Whew, dang I talk too much, lol, but i could talk a book length about anime @_@.....whiich I wont.

But yeah, I hope everything is going cool with you guys, ( as cool as stuff for bird kids can get) and I wish you well, and a happy new year, and just, yeah ^_^.

p.s I cant wait for your third book to come out, AND the movie, and your music choices are awesome.

>_< God now I AM talking to much, ok, I'll end this, love to all the avian fighters, Gazzy, Max, Fang, Angel, Iggy, Nudge and our favorite jumping/talking dog Total,

Love and Peace!!! ^_^


Quote from moi: "They say theres plenty of fish in the sea, but what if one doesnt know how to fish?"

Anonymous said...

Hehe... You're still hot. We worship you.

Happy Knu Year

Anonymous said...

you know you like max, and you know i know you like max so please dont hide it, its obvious

-bookworm

P.S. bubblegum? i wonder....

Anonymous said...

you rock Fang! If you're fightin', then I'm right beside you. Oh and say hi to the flock for me

Anonymous said...

If you're fightin', then basicly everyone here is with you. Drop by and see me sometime. I live in a place called Joliet right by chicago. (That's all I can say incase Ari hacks again) Oh and by the way, what's the new book about? Are you and Max gonna hook up? You know you want to;D!
Gotta go,
-Chicagogirl

Caitlin Summers said...

Bubblegum scented? Aww...Fang, you like Max so much, you even notice what she smells like! Although calling someone a "total dweeb" is not the way to win their heart...

Anonymous said...

wow a lot of people sure do love u lol.but u n max r made 4 each other!besides iggys the hot one!my msn is hummingmonkey@msn.com

Anonymous said...

fang, you rock!! even more than ME, wich is saying something!

Anonymous said...

we r so with u fang! u need to hook up with max really bad. u 2 would be so cute. and iggy really needs to blog. i live in Michigan so if u ever come near there come and stop by. tell everybody that they rock and tell iggy he is so hott!

Anonymous said...

No shite Sherlock. Sure we're with u. Fight 'til the end…. and I hope that doesn't come too soon.
First step- drink cocoa.
2nd step- laugh at the dweeb thing. (That was funny but tote wrong. U know you like Max and not just like a sister maybe a little more.
-You kick Eraser butt but you can't change your #1 flavor of personality from sarcastic and just talk to her as a normal person, not someone who's trying to keep strong and invincible but someone who she can actually relate to. I think she already does relate to you but you have a lot more to offer. Anyway after the laughing and scolding,
3rd step- overcome the crazy obstacles that the school calls "tests".
-They make it sound like u sit down and take a final exam. Your only big problem is if your pencil point broke.----Totally opposite... Taking a “Test” is far from trying to save your life and your family from evil hairy guys.

Keep together and stay safe. Not like I have to tell you that or anything.:)
We’re all here to help.

Luv alwayz,
Hope 2 fly High

Anonymous said...

I'm with ya'll (iggy rox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Anonymous said...

I'm with you. Just say the word.
Itex and the Erasers cannot be permitted to continue in their current vein of action.

Anonymous said...

Bubblegum scented? You know this how

*suggestive eyebrow wiggle*

Anonymous said...

visite

Anonymous said...

I am!
Go Nudge! Fang you rock! Way more than my Bff who is more than me!

Anonymous said...

I am with you anywhere -- remember that Fang.

Anonymous said...

Hey Fang I looked in the dictionary and it said that aeronautics was the craft of flying aircraft or flying. In the thesaurous it said that aeronautics was a synnonum to flying or flight. You said that erasers were going to "istitute for higher aeronautics" I think that the whitecoats are making aeronautical erasers (AKA Flying erasers!)Also in the book when you and Nudge were with the hawks waiting for Max to catch up to you and Gazzy and Iggy are coming Nudge thinks to her self "please don't let them be flying erasers" it seems as if the flock are sure this is going to happen or do you just think it was a thought?

PS. Try coming to BC Canada I have a tree fort too so you could sleep there as well.

Anonymous said...

COuNt On mE! ToTaLly WiTh You!
mmm... Bubblegum scented??? oK... tHaT'S wEiRd...Or MaYbE... yOu LoVe HeR! oK, jUSt Go WiTh ThE fLOw aNd sHe WiLL bE wItH yOU... TrUsT mE.
***********************************

Anonymous said...

so apperently you people are in florida. guess what? I happen to live in florida!! and even though you dont know me you guys know you want to say hi?!
[by the way, noticing max's scent completly gives the fact that you like her away]
-Taylor Joy[13 yrs of age]
p.s. if ari has hacked again and reads this he is a complete dork and sycopath

ok so that bookworm person that was talking about the show naruto was right. it really is an awsome show but the character he/she relates fang to is completly wrong. fang is more like saske[sorry i dont know how to spell it]

Anonymous said...

Alright... What does Fang being cool have to do with the fact that both the MR site AND forums completely crashed? It's the Eraser's fault. fang is just reporting in on it. Yeesh, people.

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait until the next book!:)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU FANG
SORRY ABOUT SCARRING YOU WHEN I CUT MYSELF ON THE BEACH
lol
-Maximum Ride

Anonymous said...

=D Grats Fang. Great to see you're back.
Ari got pretty annoying.

Anonymous said...

Yah!!!! MAX ROCKS!!!! haha I'll name my first daughter Maximum!I CANT Wait to see wat happens in max3!!! Fang is awsome too!!! rock on Iggy!!

Anonymous said...

i had a dream about fang last night

Anonymous said...

i believe i know a way to stop Ari from looking at your blog. put links to a page on web sites and have them link to a redirecting page and block Ari's IP address and then firewall and have it redirect to a Blog spot site that you regularly change the URL for.

Anonymous said...

'are you with me?'
Ermm, yah! And obviously a whole bunch of other people. See them swarm; yes?

You guys need to seriously kick some ugly, so-called "superior" world company butt. At this rate you'll have a giant troop of people from everywhere out to help you by all means. You just gotta say the word.


Alas. Can we say, 'deep long tired sigh' much?

So. My 2 cents suggestion for you is to come to Australia; as if that’s not a good idea? Come-on! We have beaches galore, suns always shinning and hay our animals own.

Hope things work out from what I've last heard. Be waiting for the next blog.

- Nina

Anonymous said...

umm...Fang? Not the silent type??? Right…and that sounds really fangish?

'lets blow this joint'

Anonymous said...

i'm with ya fang!!!!!!!!!those stupid erasers!!!!!and they say war is hell!!ur life life is even worse!!kiss max already fang!!!and don't say shes a dork,cause shes not!!!!!!!

-COWGAL
I LOVE COUNTRY
COUNTRY RULZ

Anonymous said...

ovaltine jars!!!!!!!ok fang ur starting 2 scare me!!!!!!!!!
WHATEVA

-SOMEONE AS COOL AS NIGHT

The Flames said...

Max smells like bubblegum?

Sweet.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, Fang. I would fight for you guys. You six deserve to have a family who loves you, even knowing your secret. You deserve to be free to do what you want when you want not having to worry about erasers. I hope you get what you deserve someday...
Tell the flock I said hi...
Be safe...
~Candace

Anonymous said...

Is that why the forums where all acting up? That was very annoying, good thing you got it back!

fang said...

heck yeah, i'm with you. XD

Anonymous said...

Yikes, that was a close one! Watch your backs fellas! (And don't lose that Ovaltine...delicious and healthy!)

Flop

Anonymous said...

Fang is just the best.

Anonymous said...

Everyone is veryyyy mad about all the erasers hacking and all. >.<
its so very annoying.and frusturating. and dangerous.
give my thanks to Nudge!!

Anonymous said...

uhh Fang as a generic expert I think kissing cussins (Max) is well... GROOSS and u rock. U should have iggy type something or you type for him beacuse well he owns too! KICK JEB'S BE-HIND!

Anonymous said...

so, what happened with maximumride.com?

I only see a black page, but it maby bkz i on mac

Anonymous said...

I think my website hacked, too.
when i type it in, only says "can't find server"

Anonymous said...

Dear Fang,

The fact that the world is needed to be saved by Max will be hard yeah, not to mention my theroy that Itex will sell nuclear bombs to N. Korea which will trigger a nukelear holocost anyway u own. so good luck with that. You should check out my site if u get time u know savin the world and all. its: www.freewebs.com/joyjump its tight
so lookin forward for another entry from u and the flock
"BEASTLY!"

Anonymous said...

fang we all know you like max! so please spare us the agony of tension and get together with her!! :P hehehehe please tell me when the next book comes out because i loved the the 1st and the 2nd was better! ANGELS RULES FOREVER!!!! gotta go! love you all!

Anonymous said...

Cor, again with the hacks! Can't wait for next book and the movie if it gets out. Let's hope for the actress to be bubblegum scented! *crosses fingers* Hum, good luck in the New Year...

xx




Mmm bubblegum........CHOMPP

Anonymous said...

Don't kill Ari.
I have to marry him first. =]

Anonymous said...

bubble gum scented eh?i'm guessing you must've smelled it when she kissed you.^_~heh...fang you can't fool anyone.you're totally in love with max!a dweeb,huh?just how is she a dweeb?you're are completely in denial,fang.you'd better tell her in the next book or i'll kick your ass no matter how many girls love you!

Anonymous said...

do you people not understand that this is fake, these are just characters from a book and the author is posting.. not fang or whom ever you belive is.

Anonymous said...

Wow, hacked again. Nudge, you are a great computer expert, but you wont put a firewall up??
Fang, we all know that you like Max. Its inevitable(spelling?) that you like her.
If you owe Nudge that chocolate milk, you might want to give it to her. she might hack in here by herself. =)

Anonymous said...

Eh...you guys are goons. Seriously. You all should create a website where you can all worship Fang and tell an imaginary blog character that he and Max WOULD BE PERFECT TOGETHER. That does NOT pertain to the topic of the blog entry. And anyway, how many of you cannot understand a metaphor.

Sorry. Just had to get a few things off my chest. Oh, and cool about the Ovaltine collection. I have a pickle jar lid collection, and it smells good.

(:

Anonymous said...

Oh, and sorry I might have used some people's exact words. I mean no direct offense.

Anonymous said...

well Are you in love with Max or something?

FAng you still rock though

Anonymous said...

1...fang i agree with you all the way say the word and ill be with you
2...go out with max
3...if you wont go out with max i will
4...post what you think pretty please!!!
5...your hot
6...i hate ari kill him kill him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7...i have no idea what to say
8...stillout of ideas
9... oh here is an idea bye bye

Anonymous said...

the last comment was from me my name is mad
well my real name is madelyn
well it might not have shown up
i am going to shut my big fat mouth now


yah
'



fang i luv you



sorry



bye



bye

Anonymous said...

So yeah...I love fang haha

Anonymous said...

I'm with ya Fang. ALL THE WAY!!




Max smells like bubblegum? Odd....

~Mitsuki

Anonymous said...

ok ummm
y do u answer as if they r real? dont get me wrong i like the books but wot the hell! they r characters created by james patterson! Speaking of which does he even write these blogs or sum1 he pays to do it??

Anonymous said...

Stupid erasers. Stupid erasers. Stupid erasers. Stupid erasers. Stupid erasers. Stupid erasers. Stupid erasers. Stupid erasers. Stupid erasers. Stupid erasers. Stupid erasers. Stupid erasers. Stupid erasers. Stupid erasers. Stupid erasers.

sorry, that woz necesarry

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm with ya.But for now just sayin' hi.Don't tell me you smelled Max just to know she smelled like bubblegum?
Have you been to Oklahoma before?Well if you haven't then all of you can come by,even though it's almost country all over.Oklahoma City is more lively than here.Just to let you know.Bye! ^_^

Anonymous said...

I'm with ya all the way Fang. Like, if someone messed with me,well, i would just be tick. but if someone messed with my Flock, THEN I would be mad. You wouldn't like me when I'm mad. :) Oh, and kudos for giving Nudge some chocolatre milk. It is HARD to stop hackers, trustme, i've tried.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you do, and a cherry Pepsi too! I already added the safe lock on it, but Ari screwed that up too!
Stupid Ari.............





























































































-Nudge

Anonymous said...

occ: THis is where the book ends and the new book begins. just don't give too much away, k Fang? --the wonderful Sirah



















































P.S. Can you get Ig to post soon?*blush*

Toa_Kopaka said...

Nice. Very ice.

Anonymous said...

Fang,
"Vapid mutant psycho idiots" sounds like a pretty good name for Erasers from where I'm standing. Vapid mutant psycho idiots. I just had to say that again. It sent me in to hystarics when I read it. And I don't laugh very easy. On a different note, YOU ARE SOOO TOTALLY IN DENIAL!!! I mean, lets see here:
1. She kissed you
2. You kissed her
3. You know what she smells like,(Bubblegum!?) and care enough to remember
4. You know her better than anyone, well enough to practically read her mind.
5. You were sooo emotionally scarred when she cut herself with that shell
6. You call her names (Dweeb?!)
7. You act so macho when she's around
8. You are always there when she has her "worse than a migraine"
9. You caught her when she fell, litteraly and figuratavely
10. You care, A LOT, about her and *shudders* Sam being a ... Thing
Conclusion: YOU LOVE HER, SO KISS HER, TELL HER, KISS HER AGIAN,(On the mouth, not the forehead) AND GET IT OVER WITH ALREADY!!!!! Your AVID readers will thank you!
And now I'm telling you that I think it was stupid not to have told, Max atleast, when you had a gaping side wound! Inflicted by none other than the leader (Ari) of the vapid mutant psycho idiots! Meaning that he is the most phsycotic and idiotic! Your words say little, But your actions say sooooooo much more. Also, do you even have to ask?, pretty much all the people who comment on this blog are with you. And how does Ari (Yuck.)know Nudge (Yeah!) can work with computers? Plus I think you owe Nudge milk AND cookies for what she had to do.You have compatiton for Max, So now you have an extra reason to kill Ari, and one for Sam (Bleah! To quote Ari he is a "Pale Twig") I am NOT trying to be offensive to Fang, but I am trying to be offensive to Ari and Sam.

Thank you for listening, that was DarkHawk09 giving Fang a peice of her mind.

ANYONE WHO SAYS THAT THE CHARACTERS OF MAX RIDE ARE NOT REAL (OR AT LEAST SAYS IT ON THIS BLOG) SHOULD DO ANY AND OR ALL OF THESE THINGS: JUMP IN A LAKE, GO FLY A KITE, JUMP OF A CLIFF, OR STOP COMMENTING ON THIS BLOG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT, was DarkHawk09 giving The World a peice of her mind.

I AM A BIG FAN OF FANG, MAX, AND THE REST OF THE FLOCK (Including the wacko mutant talking dog, otherwise known as Total!)
Sorry, it's getting too long again.

Anonymous said...

Jeez, Nudge needs loadsa chocolate then XD.
Ari should try not to hack anymore...Max will break his neck one day and he'll stay dead *Shrug*

Anonymous said...

Fang,
"Vapid mutant psycho idiots" sounds like a pretty good name for Erasers from where I'm standing. Vapid mutant psycho idiots. I just had to say that again. It sent me in to hystarics when I read it. And I don't laugh very easy. On a different note, YOU ARE SOOO TOTALLY IN DENIAL!!! I mean, lets see here:
1. She kissed you
2. You kissed her
3. You know what she smells like,(Bubblegum!?) and care enough to remember
4. You know her better than anyone, well enough to practically read her mind.
5. You were sooo emotionally scarred when she cut herself with that shell
6. You call her names (Dweeb?!)
7. You act so macho when she's around
8. You are always there when she has her "worse than a migraine"
9. You caught her when she fell, litteraly and figuratavely
10. You care, A LOT, about her and *shudders* Sam being a ... Thing
Conclusion: YOU LOVE HER, SO KISS HER, TELL HER, KISS HER AGIAN,(On the mouth, not the forehead) AND GET IT OVER WITH ALREADY!!!!! Your AVID readers will thank you!
And now I'm telling you that I think it was stupid not to have told, Max atleast, when you had a gaping side wound! Inflicted by none other than the leader (Ari) of the vapid mutant psycho idiots! Meaning that he is the most phsycotic and idiotic! Your words say little, But your actions say sooooooo much more. Also, do you even have to ask?, pretty much all the people who comment on this blog are with you. And how does Ari (Yuck.)know Nudge (Yeah!) can work with computers? Plus I think you owe Nudge milk AND cookies for what she had to do.You have compatiton for Max, So now you have an extra reason to kill Ari, and one for Sam (Bleah! To quote Ari he is a "Pale Twig") I am NOT trying to be offensive to Fang, but I am trying to be offensive to Ari and Sam.

Thank you for listening, that was DarkHawk09 giving Fang a peice of her mind.

ANYONE WHO SAYS THAT THE CHARACTERS OF MAX RIDE ARE NOT REAL (OR AT LEAST SAYS IT ON THIS BLOG) SHOULD DO ANY AND OR ALL OF THESE THINGS: JUMP IN A LAKE, GO FLY A KITE, JUMP OF A CLIFF, OR STOP COMMENTING ON THIS BLOG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT, was DarkHawk09 giving The World a peice of her mind.

I AM A BIG FAN OF FANG, MAX, AND THE REST OF THE FLOCK (Including the wacko mutant talking dog, otherwise known as Total!)
Sorry, it's getting too long again.

Anonymous said...

You guys really do need a new server if a 7 year old can hack into it. even if he does have wolf genes in him.

-BB-

PS You know max is bubble gum scented. You know what she smells like. Thats cute! But why not ask her out or something.

Anonymous said...

Chhh, you know you wanna bang Max, don't even lie.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah I forgot. If we weren't with you we wouldn't be wrighting.Would we? Of course not. great now i'm a little confused.

-BB-

Are you greek? Cause that's not what I heard.

Anonymous said...

OK last thing, i'm really forgetful so. Let's get things straight.
Max smells like bubblegum.
-How did you find this out?
-Is it some sign that you're really interested in her.
-You don't remmber what the red headed wonder(Lisa)smelled like do you? Cause max should be the only thing on your mind.

-BB-

Anonymous said...

i want a shirt that says 'i love fang'. seriously.dude, fang, my best friend & i came up w/ a song. ya see, my brother had this little light thing that played this really annoying song, w/ an annoying tune. you can't understand what they're saying in the song so we made up this song:
"aye, aye, aye, fang makes ari die!" Its a work in progress, its gonna get better! there's also "aye, aye, aye, Iggy eats some pie" Tell iggy i love pie too!
~nighttripper

Anonymous said...

dude. there's a guy on here w/ the name 'hero of canton'. dude, is your name Jayne? by any chance at all? I LOVE FIREFLY!

Anonymous said...

Fang and max, soaring through the trees, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! first comes love, then comes marriage....actually i prefer not to mention what comes after that................:}

Anonymous said...

“FANG I LOVE YOU!”
There, I said it. Now people are going to put me in a straitjacket for loving a fictional character.

:(

Anonymous said...

FANG!!!! ^^ Of course we're with you until the end. But i don't want this to end :(

Anonymous said...

so im guessing u like bubblegum?

Anonymous said...

Ok. I love your bloggith thing. Its cool. My friend and I both follow this continusly. And my friend is kinda... like... not one to follow stuff. About most things, she couldn't care less. About this? She carries the books and printed web pages with her everywhere. We love your page! All of you, Max, Iggy, Fang... and those who don't post here, don't know how lucky you are to have wings. I wish for wings.

Anonymous said...

Fang this is joyjump the kid with the tight website. U kno why they track you? BEACUSE U HAVE A BLOG THAT SAYS WHERE YOUVE BENN AND WHERE YOURE GOING DUH! All anyone has go to do is go to maximumride .com AND IT COULD BE ARI! or JEB! or ANY OTHER FREAKO-MUTANT-WHOBLAH WHO DECIDES TO READ FANGS BLOG!!! I mean come on! well not that it matters beacuse the flock will own them any way... Oh one more thing Iggy and Gazzy are awesome u should be proud :>)













































































-the awesome kid who has him and his freinds fly with out wings (www.freewebs.com/joyjump on the link that says we fly with out wings)

Anonymous said...

I think i hear nudge talking when u click the handi cap button---weird and cool

Anonymous said...

HAH! Fang collects Ovaltine jars!

Anonymous said...

yeah this is the best book i ever read and thats saying alot. go fang

Anonymous said...

alright so being the slow person that i am, i just noticed that the new book comes out the same month as my birthday. im thinking that it will be number one on my wishlist :]

and a little note to james patterson for the next time someone sees him (i would make a great max for the movie) im 5'3 i have dirty blonde hair with highlights, im sarcastic and and take care of my younger brother, plus fang is like...gah, i need one of him around :]]

Anonymous said...

HI FANG! ARE YOU WRITING THIS FROM THE SCHOOL YOU WENT WITH MAX? OR FROM ANNE'S HOUSE. WHAT A TRAITOR SHE IS!! YOU ARE AWESOME! IF YOU WERENT MAX'S SISTER I THINK YOU SHOULD'VE BE WITH HER.

Anonymous said...

i thought it was scary when Ari came back to life and the eraser Max came out!

Anonymous said...

fang you dork. max dosn't smell like bubble gum and she isn't a dweeb. you really need better security on that thing try asking Iggy for a new password he will remember anything.

Anonymous said...

Of course we're with you.

I love you Fang!

Anonymous said...

Haha. Ok.
HI! Ovaltine jar collection? Wow...
-Markie.
Yes, it's ME again.

Anonymous said...

No, of course we're not with you, Fang. *chokes on sarcasm*
Jeez, you'd think that you couldn't trust someone like Max!(sry bout the stab, Max)

Anonymous said...

Fang....i dont know how to address this...but its CRAZY!!!! You may be totally HOT!!, but this is so confusing. Im a big fan, and i took your advice on the Summer Obsession Band, but this is wierd. Im here for you but understand this...im confused...AND IM READING THE BOOK!!!! Ur totally awsome but plz why you ur not the silent type...thats a laugh. see ya *blows kiss to fang and walks off*
- Kira

The Wicked Witch of the South-East said...

Fang, 'are you with me' is a pretty stupid question when the answer is staring you in the face: yes, we are. And I thought you were smart...

Just like most of the other people here, Max smells like bubblegum...bubble-bubblegum, or like the bubblegum saauce you can get for ice-cream. There is a difference. And how can you remember she is bubblegum scented?? Maybe that's how the Erasers are finding you. 'Yeah, just follow the bubblegum.'

You love her. Don't deny it.

And to a certain SOMEONE who posted on this blog, WHO CARES IF THE CHARACTERS DON'T EXIST!!!! It's fun, and we get to tell it like it is. So, STICK IT.

Now, people, please don't hate me for saying this, but does anyone else think Jeb could be Max's dad...? It's a possibility, at least. But v. scary.

Oh well, good luck and don't give up. But get your priorities right, Fang. Kiss Max. The go kick some Eraser butt.

Love and kisses always xXxXx

Lizzie

Anonymous said...

Don,'t worry Fang. I think the majority of us are still with you. Promise. But, ummm.... just one little question: Why would you tell us a certain some one is bubble gum scented? I mean, the majority of us know you like Max, but still. And what's with the Ovaltine jar collection? i just got back from my moms' side of the familys' house. i am extremely happy that i got to see them. escpecially because we got to see my cousin, erin, in her knew 'home'. it's pretty cool and she's happy so i'm happy too. i need to finish unpacking. later!!!~
♥flying solo♥

Anonymous said...

Hey Fang,
This is DarkHawk09 (age twelve)...
Three things to say...
1. I think you should hook up with Max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. You LOVE bubblegum scent unless I miss my guess
3. And Max is not a dweeb!

This is DarkHawk09's little sis (Age 7) who goes by RaiderDog87...

How are you Fang?
I have had the book read to me,... it was fantastic! I've got a new name for Ari and it is Evil Mutant Wacko Wolf Boy. Do you like it?
Hi to Angel from me!

DarkHawk09 again.
Were both females, and we both love you, but not like Max. That's all I NEED to say.(I WILL say much more on the subject)

DarkHawk09 and her sis RaiderDog87.

Anonymous said...

You dudes got hacked again huh? Use random, hard words next time. Like "goat" or something. Goat should be hard with a brain like Ari's right? if he has one that is. Or use "go2helludumbassari" or something like that. Some of the parts u wrote (or typed. whatever) sounded corny. no offense-- it just did. i keep asking myself if someone is typing on this blog "pretending" to be the flock. I don't know anymore. But i can't seem to stop commenting on this thing anyway. How do you know what Max smells like? Too close for comfort, eh?

--FWW

P.S. Who calls anyone a dweeb nowdays anyway??

Anonymous said...

u know u love me ;)

Anonymous said...

fang u r sooooo hott!
(i think u like max!)

Anonymous said...

Fang,


I know you like Max, now get on with it, and kiss her already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Fan(g)


RaiderDog87.


P.S. I'm 7 years old

Anonymous said...

You owe Nudge grande time.
And dude...
Bubblegum scented?
Get a grip. Either tell her you-know-what ( you do know what you-know-what is? everyone else does) or get a life. Advice from someone who can tell your obsessed.

Anonymous said...

I think that Ari and Fang both like Max. But She likes Fang. And if Ari does like her and Max is really his sister, like Jeb said, then isnt that incest??????!!!!!!!!! But I seriously (is that the right spelling?!) think that Fang likes Max and vice-versa.

Anonymous said...

Fang u r soooooooooooooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) U & Max are my favorite people in the freaking book! U ROCK!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,Fang



My name is RaiderDog87,
I have 3 things to say:

1. People usually KISS the person they like.

2. How could you let Ari cut you like a ...... tomato with a steak knife.

3. Please give me the Maximum Ride movie for my birthday.

signed, a Fan(g)



P.S. My birthday is on May 21st.

Anonymous said...

Sorry that my last message had to be cut short. Here's one of the things (by one i mean two): Tell Iggy to post again and tell Nudge to post again. not that I don't love ya and all but I'd like to hear what they have to say on this matter thanks much!! Ummmmm...yeah. tell the flock hi for me and all of that. and tell iggy he's awesome. tell nudge that she's awesome too. and i say you guys get off your butts and attack ari and his little eraser friends. and just so you know you may find out that they have a duplicate Max. get rid of her now so you don't have to deal with her later. trust me there will be many complications all involving max ending up in an isolation tank. trust me again, it won't be a lot of fun for anyone. talk to ya all later,
♥flying solo♥

Anonymous said...

Hey: i havnt talked or commented in a long time so i just caught up on wher yall r at. so now dat im all caught up... i think dat flying solo is way right. (especially on da max in a tank thing...)anyway, u'll live through it cuz im just smart dat way. jk. have fun . wish i could fly.
Luv ya
-angel


ps. fang, if u need anything just come to CA and call me!!!!!Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssse!!!

Lily said...

We're with you, all eight of us.
http://flockmember7.blogspot.com/2007/01/draca-21.html

Anonymous said...

Why are we writing to you, for all we know you could be a big, fat, hairy cereal killer... jk, or am i...

Anonymous said...

hey fang waz up um i dunno wat u just said but keep up the good work!!! luv ya,
Kaylee<3

Anonymous said...

hey fang,
um what r u gonna do when u get married and ur wife falls in luvwith bubble gu scented stuff. divorce of buble gum, its not worth it man, by a nose plug.

Anonymous said...

FANG IS SOOOOOO HOT!!! Oh yeah, and fang, u and max totally need to hook up! You are sooooo in luv with her, and you know it! Besides, even if she is a dweeb, she likes u, and OBVIOUSLY u like her, so just get together already! PS - why would you make out with that girl in the 2nd book if Max kissed you in the 1st???

Anonymous said...

fang is so cool if he were like a bro to me i would demand that he teach me everything he knows about anything!

iggy still my fav though

:-}

Anonymous said...

fang likes max so much and i think max likes fang!
if there is another book andd there has to be cause at the beginning of the book it says book 2 of the maximum ride SERIES then it should hurry through editting and get published!
:~}
fang + max= <3

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Fang...Having said that...I have suggestions...First, get a sword, best weapon ever invented, and since you're already so bad-ass I know you'll learn how to deflect bullets, right? And one piece of advise that applies to EVERYTHING listen well man...Shit happens, when you party naked, write that down...
-Dart

Anonymous said...

Hey guys Itex is real Google it!!!
Ter Botch or whatever is real to its so freaky!!

Anonymous said...

Fang....you guys seem to get hacked alot. I don't. And I'm glad. Sometimes I wonder........hmmm......I'll find Ari and talk to him about that.

Anonymous said...

of courase we're with ya all the way!
-nic

Anonymous said...

When did u get hacked twice?

Anonymous said...

heya its the beaver again from the what would u do if something bad will happen,warn or prevent. remember lol. well now im in canada things are good but i have to use this rubbish dial up internet so now videos dont work on them :(lol so yeah thats the latest update and uh o yeah FANG ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

...not gonna ask about teh bubblegum scented thing O_o

and this random comment scares me:
"Fang, you're a tasty dish!!!"

Anonymous said...

Fang, I am SO with you!!! I think everyone here is with you!!!Unless A.R.I...is on. But I don't think he would be. Fang, you are my favorite!I am kinda like you...in a way. But some day, I wish to meet with you. My feathered friend.

Californian Beauty,

-Me

(Recognize that? Still me!!!)

Anonymous said...

I am soooo with u... P.S. Fang, i tote. luv u!

Anonymous said...

Ari bieng sooooo stupid would think something like destroying a blog, takes over the world or kills you.
ARI IF YOUR OUT THERE,GET A LIFE!!!

Nudge Likes Choclate milk???

Anonymous said...

i cant belive you even have to ask "are you with me?" OF COURSE WERE WITH YOU!!!! SAVE THE WORLD!!!

Anonymous said...

max, if your reading these comments CHILL!!! FANG LOVES YOU!!! Just because some people think he is a "tasty dish" and have the nerve to say that online...

Anonymous said...

hey fang,
i think nudge deserves much more than a cup of chco milk. she saved your blog and your butt! i cant belive you called max a dweeb! (by the way bubble gum smells good!) u better watch ur mouthshe reads this blogs, too!

Anonymous said...

wheres the hack?

Anonymous said...

Wow u lot sure are popular!
U rock. Really.
My friends n me are addicted to the Maximum Ride Series and can't wait for the film!!
So yeah.
We all love The Flock,
so...
Much Love
xxxxx
P.S. Will you realise Max is |THE ONE for you allready?? Your dark and brooding indecisiveness is wearing a bit thin...

mercedes said...

i'm totally with you!!! ;}

Anonymous said...

u know were wit u u r so sexy;)i love u will u marry me??? please

Anonymous said...

Fang I think you and max should get together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey fang i read every book of you guys .i think more should happen or u guys should at least get an awesome movie or something.....tht would be cool .or have someone other than max be in the commercials later.i like chocolate milk cuz its coooooooool!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fang u r soooooooooooooo,etc., awsome!!! u r the coolest character...then max. U2 should so get together...stay away from the annoying red head lissa or whatever...she's bad news and u hurt max's feelings. shame on u!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
U ROCK FANG! I LUV U!

Anonymous said...

i am so w/ u all the way, Fang!!!

Anonymous said...

Is this real?

Anonymous said...

Why is the author james patterson and not max

Anonymous said...

Duh, I'm with you guys. I mean, if you want a lame human running around with you guys, then I'd help you anyday xP

Iggy, you're my hero.
Max, you're hardcore :)
and Fang, black is the best thing you can wear.

"Is dere anysing special about you?" "Besides my fashion sense? I play a mean harmonica."

You are way better than Harry Potter, btw. He's overrated, and could be beat up Voldemort without his broom and wand? And could you guys beat up Erasers without a broom and wand?
Exactlyy. I rest my case.

soccer_vampire said...

deffinitly with you...you guys rock =)

Anonymous said...

heck i'm with you wherever you go!