Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Yaaaaaaaay!

Is it weird that we're part avian, yet I'm really excited to eat TURKEY? Isn't that what old people call "A conflict of interest?"

And, for all you non-Avian Americans out there, do you guys celebrate Thanksgiving or what? Turkey is just too good to pass up...it should be celebrated world-over!!

~NuDgE!

P.S. Memories of Thankgiving last year is making me sad. ;(

P.P.S. But thinking of mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce and rolls and green beans and pumpkin pie makes me un-sad. :)

495 messages to The Flock:

Anonymous said...

i agrea man uhh...i mean girl but then again you are all soperier to birds

Anonymous said...

Ha! Ha! Nudge, you're so funny! Happy Thanksgiving!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're happy Nudge!! I can't wait until the movie and the next book!!!!


Am I first to post?

Anonymous said...

lol Nudge, it's ok to eat turkey, i do every year! plus, i dont think any of ur bird DNA is from turkeys! so go ahead and stuff ur face! lol. yea, im sorry about last year's Thanksgiving, but this year might be better, u never know! so Happy Thanksgiving and if ur ever near Tennessee, give me a call! Bye!

Anonymous said...

yummmmmmmmmmm......



1st post?

Anonymous said...

nudge you are so funny! are you twelve yet? because my litle brother loves you. you are his favortie out og the flock!!!

much love Brooke

Anonymous said...

i wish u guys would write more. i cant wait for turkey day either! im excited for the next book too!
jo

Revolver said...

Hey Nudgy nudge nudge finally wrote something :)

Look on the bright side, you still have everything from last year (flock+turkey). But instead of a mad scientist playing mommy, you have a real one(not yours but definitely a real mom :)

Anonymous said...

Nudge!
Anyone and everyone should be excited 4 turkey i mean yuuuuuuuuuuuuum!
luv ya girl!
Jadie

Anonymous said...

it does sound a little weird.... but hey! turkey is turkey! so are mashpotatoes, stuffing, and cranberry sauce :D Happy Thanksgiving!
just realized... how are you guys gonna get a turkey? ....ill share mine!

Anonymous said...

First blog.:) Yes i enjoy thanksgiving. I don't think that it is wrong for you to eat turkey. You are different kinds of birds. I'm am thankful for the freedom to go to any church i want to. You guys really should stop by Gallatin Tennessee some time. you have lots of fans here. I had a question about the website: u know maximumride.com? The counter doesn't seem to work anymore and there doesn't seem to be any new info about your new book. Just letting you know.
the monkey

Anonymous said...

Nudge
Thanksgiving totally ROCKS! No matter what you are, turkey still tastes the same, and it tastes good. :) mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce and rolls and green beans and pumpkin pie... mmm... I think your going to have a great Thanksgiving... :)

Happy Turkey Day!

~Lexi, Texas

Anonymous said...

Mmmm... you're making me hungry! I love Thanksgiving... just for the food! ^.^ Anyways, I hope The Flock has a great Thanksgiving, wherever you guys are!

adorablegoth said...

lol.......wow i havent been here in a while my life is crazy lately

YAY TURKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND PUMPKIN PIE!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY THANKS GIVING TOTAL, ANGRL, GAZZY, NUDGE, IGGY, FANG AND MAX!!!

AND HAPPY HOILDAYS

Anonymous said...

nudge ur making me hungry

skeletonx said...

Who dosn't celebrate Thanksgiving? It's such an awsome holiday!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nudge!

I'm excited about Thanksgiving too. I love Turkey also. I hope that eating turkey doesn't make you guys cannibals hehe =]

So guys, can't wait for your book to come out. I'm sooooo happy! *does happy dance* wow... don't know where that came from...
Blog soon again, okay? Mkay!

Love,
Kenzielicious xD

Anonymous said...

My whole family is into thanksgiving. Hope you guys find something good to eat.

AlpackaProphets said...

Hmmm... I bet it's okay to eat turkey if none of you guys have turkey wings.
Now that I think about, none of you do. Insane, freaky scientists tend to go for fast wings.
It's not like Max is about to eat a hawk, or something like that.
Enjoy your stuffing.

Anonymous said...

Wow amazing! I would totaly invite you guys to my thanks giving. I always go to my cousins house and all my cousins and uncles and stuff all meet up. Eveyrhting is home made- or partly homemade. And i usally end up sleeping over at my cousin's house lol.

Well, I hope you guys have a happy thanksgiving. i know the world is thankfull for you guys [XD lol]

Storm said...

ewwww I hate thanksgiving all the people coming over not to mention all the food... ew. It's such a pointless holiday, not to mention the whole turkey eating thing makes you more or less a canibal. Plus they didn't even have turkey on the original thanksgiving they couldn't catch one... they had dear. I'm sorta a downer today but then again I usually am. Enjoy stuffing your face till you puke, I know I won't.

Anonymous said...

yum turkey (ireland)

Anonymous said...

YUMMMM!
Of course we celebrate thanksgiving. not to would be un-amaerican. So, have you guys found a home and food for thanksgiving yet?

Anonymous said...

I totally get how you guys feel about the wings(well not literally) but I would hate to have them too. Well at first it would be okay. But I dont live a normal life either, and sometimes I wish I did. I love you guys!

Alyssa said...

hey me is first!
thanksgiving is awesome, except that part where my parents make me eat sweet potatoes. however i like the day after better, cuz we always go to my friends house and then go get christmas trees.

MFINGA said...

hey nudge! thanksgiving is so great! i love it when we make all these great dishes.

so from MFINGA to the flock, have a great thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE turkey and Thanksgiving! Keep flying guys! (Don't see why you wouldn't) : )

Anonymous said...

I love Thanksgiving and turkey! Keep flying! (Don't see why you wouldn't) : )

Anonymous said...

hey nudge, yay!! happy thanksgiving!!!! i love turkey too!!! hope u have lots to be thankful for, bye

PS: so this means that u r somewhere where u can get a thanksgiving dinner?

Taylor said...

Yea thats kinda odd about the turkey thing, its not thanks giving in canada but whutever, i went into a pet store the other day woth ma mom and see went looking for dog food and i went wonder and i found myslef in the dog create section and i tryed to fit myself into a medium size and angle i don't know how u do it but i couldn't get out of it:( (maybe i've eaten too much cake since it was my birthday a week ago)

*HighlightedTrumpet* said...

Part-birds eating birds...isn't that considered cannabilsim or birdalalisim? This is a question that haunts me!

Nancy said...

i bet that this is your fav hoilday huh? i mean its a day that is dedicated to eating but i think that it could get a bit pricy for genetic hybrids that eat 3000 calories minimum. you'd all need your own turkey.
i don't think its weird unless the 2% bird of you is turkey then you'd be like a cannibel. though i highly doubt that the school would make fighters out of turkeys.
have a happy thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Yaay! unsadness!

Anonymous said...

haha, I can't wait for thanksgiving either! Be thankful you have your family Nudge!
Have fun stuffing your faces!!!!
(say hi to the rest of the flock for me! =)

Anonymous said...

Thanksgiving is awesome, cause it means so much food! xD

But, anyways, have an awesome Thanksgiving, you guys! What happened last Thanksgiving? I'll go and read back a bit.

HAVE AN AWESOME THANKSGIVING!

Post soon!
-Amanda (totallycoolkid76@yahoo.com)

Anonymous said...

Please tell Fang to post more!!! Thanks for posting Nudge, U rock!

Female-Fang said...

sweet... first one to comment :D

So yea, i think its a lil weird that u want to eat a bird... but hey, chicken is good too, right? its confusing... but its so good. :D and its not like ur eating a hawk or anything. they are more like u then a turkey... so i think u should enjoy it.

Happy Thanksgiving!! :D

~Wolfire

Anonymous said...

Please tell Fang to post more!!! Thanks for posting Nudge, U rock!

Black_Moonlight said...

I think everyone should be excited about turkey. Avian Americans especially. ;] Although, I'm not sure if the turkey community would be so happy about it...
I celebrate Thanksgiving! It's so much fun. My dad is even flying (in an airplane) here to visit. I'm so excited!

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

i live in england an we dont celebrate thanksgiving but i do like turkey :D

- rosie xx

Boninva said...

I feel the same way, Nudge! But I thought you were going vegetarian on us? So much for that idea. Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Im not part avian, but i love thanksgiving. i'm in the parade tomorrow and i just finished making a pecan pie for tomorrow! i'm just about as excited as you Nudge! Go TURKEY!

Boninva said...

I feel the same way, Nudge! But I thought you were going vegetarian? So much for that. Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Thanksgiving! You don't need to be sad, Nudge! You guys deserve a break, enjoy the food! So, are you guys going to let us know what powers the flock is getting? I'm interested!
Also, I feel sorry for the turkey. It really is kinda weird that you guys are going to eat bird when bird is sorta in your blood...

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you Nudge!
That's what's Thanksgiving's all about! (other than the whole "be thankful" part) TURKEY!
You're lucky, we in Canada had Thanksgiving months ago. You still have something in life to look forward to :P

Anyways, the whole "bird eat bird" thing? Don't worry about it, you're 98% human.

Happy thankgiving!

disney

P.S. The memories of last thanksgiving make you sad? TURN THAT FROWN UPSIDE-DOWN! Ann turned out to be a white coat freak, it wasn't meant to be... TURKEY!

Anonymous said...

Your rigt about turkey!YUM!I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!

ANA

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the food, and give Total a hug for me!

Anonymous said...

nice, nudge. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! dont be all depressed, its a holiday. celebrate it. I hope you find some good food.

-obsessor

Dubinator said...

I agree Nudge, I love thanksgiving

Anonymous said...

LOL! I usually celebrate it at church and over at friends~ Good luck with yours!

Anonymous said...

wasn't your thanksgiving last year with anne? ouch. i'm here for ya. my grandmother died last year a few days before thanksgiving. sad. :(

knowing that you guys are saving the world from Itex. un-sad!!! :)

Max said...

Well, I don't celebrate Thanks giving, not here in germany... I did so in Italy though when I went to the International school... Was really nice ^^


German Fan, supporter and er... friend

Max

Anonymous said...

Oh man. Turkey and potatoes. You've made me hungry, Nudge. Darn youuuu.

Give the flock (Max, Fang, Iggy, You, Gasman, Angel, and Total) my best, okay? You can still come visit Sicily and have an 'Italian Thanksgiving' over here, you'd love it. Best food in the world ;]

-Marin

Anonymous said...

now you're starting to sound like yourselves, im releived.

-washington girl-

Pocochewytoy said...

Spleeeeeeeeeeee!! I'm glad y'all are unsad and get to have turkey and other thanksgiving things :) you deserve it!

Unknown said...

iam happy for you as for me ill be eating all da side didhes( i am a vegetarian) well happy thats giving

Anonymous said...

hey nudgety-nudge (lol)

i got a question

when are the flocks birthdays?

because considering the blogs been about so long shouldn't fang max and ig be about 16 now?

nin

Anonymous said...

Happy Thankgiving guys! You guys rule! I can't wait to read your next book! Turkey rules, you're right Nudge! Where are you gusy for Thanksgiving? Got to go, c u soon!(Well, comment soon anyway!)

Anonymous said...

HEYY HEYY Y'ALL CHECK OUT MY BLOG WWW.KIRBSTER4959.BLOGSPOT.COM

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovelovelove
-K-

Anonymous said...

i personally think that the girl who got choosen to play max is a bit tooo feminine. she seems girly and i have to be honest but her voice just sounds to high-pitched. i pictured max as a more tougher, tom-boyish girl. but i guess i can leave the casting to the professionals.

Anonymous said...

grr...you're making me huuuuuungry....

Anonymous said...

Hey, guys. Wat up with you? Haven't heard from you in a while. Hey, have you heard of this book series Twilight? Its really awesomer than awesome....not saying its better than yours...-cough- No, 'course not. -cough-

Anyway, you need to go and convince JP to release your book out sooner....And possibly more than four books. Can you believe he was going to stop your adventures at book three? Thats like, unbelivable!

So, Nudge, yes, I celebrate thanksgiving. Most of us do celebrate such a holiday. I wanna hear from you guys personally, that'd be really cool. And I could help explain some things to you that you may need help with. I'm sure there are some things you don't know, not meaning to sound insulting, since you are avain-americans.

OH! Nudge! Are Max and Fang...official? You need to say something about that...please? Anyway, please update your blog sooner!

Peace, love, and mutant marshmallows

P.S. Am I the first post? Doubt it...

Anonymous said...

i know what you're talking about Who dosn't love trukey and stuffing

Anonymous said...

uh, HI :)

Emily said...

I know what you mean, Nudge. What are you and the flock doing for Thanksgiving?

thecure said...

well im having turkey but my friends
and having kerducken.i thinks it's something like ground up fish and chicken meat stuffed in a duck, then the duck is stuffed in a turkey.

still debating whether or not if i should have thanksgiving here or with them. LOL. oh well have a great time.
happy holidays to the flock from me... all five of me.
"don't forget me
fine all six of me

the worlds greatest insane man -curezen
"hey!"
and domenrino
"don't forget me"
and varren
"yo!"
and lightblade
"oh sure forget me"
and makeshifter
"finally i get to be left out"
and il
because he has to enjoy holidays like the rest of us.
"damn it"
bye

Anonymous said...

max sounds HOT!!!!

Anonymous said...

waaaiit.... arent you guys supposed to be on the run?

xxfourthelement said...

Thanksgiving is the BEST. We're having it at my house this year.

Anonymous said...

it is... a little weird. but hey, some people eat really weird things like frogs. (that last sentence was almost completely off topic, but hey, that's me.)

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's weird. I'm Canadian and I'm celebrating American Thanksgiving. That, most people would think is weird, but most my family is American, so I think it's kool. And any excuse to have turkey is a good one!!! Just my personal opinion here.

And I can't wiat for the fourth one to come out!!!!! March 18th right?

Anonymous said...

I love Thanksgiving... it's yet another reason for me to employ my mad baking skillz (that's right... skills so mad they're spelled with a Z!)

So far, I've got Pumpkin Pie, Apple Pie, Pecan Pie, Sweet Potato Pie and Triple Berry Pie all ready for my family!

I love hearing about your exploits! Fly Safe!

Carly

PS - Max, just lemme know where to leave a batch of homemade cookies... there's gotta be somewhere in Minnesota safe enough for you to swoop down and snag a tupperware dish!

Anonymous said...

technicaly it would be ok to eat turkey because it s not the same kind of bird as u r ,so it would be like a vulture eating a small bird.

p.s. I don't ussually sound that geeky, if that makes sense

Rachel_Wry said...

Well, you could always go vegetarian and eat a tofu turkey. I know quite a few people who do this.
Or you could just dig in. Like me. With LOTS of food! And deserts. And whipped cream sprayed in everyone's mouths. It's fun! ;)
Please excuse me while I go stare at all the deserts :D

Anonymous said...

i can't wait for all the yummmy food...just keep ur mind on the food and you wont have to think about sad memories...

Brooke


p.s. where you guys eating at?

Izzy said...

I love thanksgiving! In fact I've spent most of today making pies, cookies, crannberry sauce. ALL BY MY SELF because my brother is 5 and my sister is just lazy. So much food.....sorry I'm such a bottomles pit I'm up there with you guys, so Thanksgiving is the pinnacle of food consumption for me. Is Iggy making anything, or you know, do you guys have anything to eat? Come to Garland, TX i'll fix you up.

Anonymous said...

Yup! MMmm... Although my family makes chicken instead of turkey. It's more affordable that way.

Hey, just wondering: would eating turkey be like cannibalism for you guys? Just thinking.

Have a happy (and safe) Thankgiving you guys. Really.

-Poppy

Anonymous said...

It shouldn't matter you are half human too and thats what humans do we eat turkey on Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is always fun...except last year when my cousin called 911 and hung up...

Anonymous said...

Aw its ok Nudge! We all love Thanksgiving! And who does't love turkey!?

Anonymous said...

keep goin stron dont give up and good luck

frank monzo p.a.

Anonymous said...

I'm first to comment, YAY!

Anyways, it's not weird, none of you are part turkey right?

anyways, us normal kids love thanksgiving, not only for the food, since food isn't some kids' favorate things(like me), but also for the FIVE DAY BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm having a two night slumber party on friday/saturday/sunday so if you happen to pass central Illinois stop by my house ;)

Anonymous said...

My family celebrates with turkey but I don't really like turkey so I usauly don't celebrate Thanksgiving with food.

FrozenFireLilly said...

I'm sure you guys will find some way to make you Thanksgiving special...or, at lease, unique. Whichever works. You'll alway remember it though! lol. ;)

Anonymous said...

Tuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrkey....

Anonymous said...

YAY turkey. I'm sorry that it makes you sad, Nudge, but don't worry, you'll be fine. I never thought of the conflict of interest thing before though.

Anonymous said...

That's okay, Nudge. Everyone, Avian American or not, is excited about Turkey-Day. That said, I hope you and your unorthodox family are together and safe for this holiday, and hopefully in a place where you can get your maws on all the food you could hope for.

Happy Thanksgiving to the Flock.

Nudge said...

Turkey day yipee. It is a bit odd to eat, er... Avian part, when you are Avian part, but who cares. I bet Total is Totally happy.
I know dogs luv turkey. Anyway, happy almost Thanksgiving to the flock, and all others who celebrate it. :D
-Lee

Athena said...

Very funny, Nudge. Memories of last Thanksgiving make me sad too. But, I believe, the Turkey was good!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I really like all the food at thanksgiving, it makes me happy too :P

Anonymous said...

I never got the Maximum Fang thing. I know I missed something, but can't quite figure out what. Soooo... Hope I don't have to wait till the next book to find out what in the world that meant...

Anonymous said...

Nudge,

I find the fact that you love turkey
just means that you are more normal than you think. Be happy on Thanksgiving and try not to give Max a hard time. She needs time to relax along with all of you.

I hope you have fun. Hopefully no one
will attack you.

-Leo

P.S. Thinking of mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce is starting to make me hungry. See you around!

Anonymous said...

hey awesome post hav a nice thanksgiving

Anonymous said...

i'm looking forward to tomorrow too! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! Enjoy the turkey and whatever else your having. Don't eat it all though Nudge

Anonymous said...

yaaaaaaaaaay first post

Anonymous said...

PUMPKIN PIE!!!!
(and there was much rejoicing)
;)

Anonymous said...

Omg, Nudge! I love thanksgiving, too! Especially the food! Say "Hi" to the rest of the flock for me - Iggy, Fang, Max, Angel, Gazzy. Oh and Total :) Also, i remember somebody saying that they would love to meet Iggy and think that he is awesome. I TOTALLY agree!!! U R awesome Iggy! Keep Soaring! :D

Anonymous said...

Maxand the flock rock! No new characters should be added to the book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You can stop by my house for Thanksgiving anyday! I'm probably gonna end up cooking the entire dinner again this year anywho.(Don't worry, I don't poison anything... unless gramma *cough*evil*cough* is in town. and she isn't this year)

Anonymous said...

hmm... well nudge, i'd say that all of us love turkey! I mean, come on, it's thanksgiving. Give thanks for the turkey!

:D

max_jordan said...

yum thanksgiving, hope you have a good one.

P.S.hope total can eat from the table like he likes

Anonymous said...

Turkey and mashed potatoes are my favorite foods and i wish i got them more often!

Anonymous said...

It is sorta weird that u guys are going to eat turkey, and yet u guys are 2% bird... coincident? I think not! lol! When I celebrate Thanksgiving, we have family and friends over. Of course we have Turkey, we also have mash potatoes, green bean casserole, and of course GRAVY!
Hope u guys have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Merry Christmas!

<3 MACintosh <3

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Nudge and the rest of the flock! :)

Anonymous said...

Aw, man. Hey, forget about what happened and just have fun with it. My family's not much for Thanksgiving, but we actually get along that time of year! My brother and I, I mean. Still, you guys are amazingly lucky. I know it's kind of stupid coming from someone who was never stuck in a cage (Except for the time I tried out my dog's crate and my brother shut the door...), but you're really lucky. How many people have wings? And even more importantly, how many people have FANG? (And the rest of the flock, of course...)

Seeya and good luck,
Arianna

Anonymous said...

hiya!!! i'm a little shy now that i found out how to talk to u all(i've been realy wanting to)but do any of you have a snapvine!!! its really cool. you do verything by voice-like a voice blog and you comment ppl or they comment back by voice!!! its way cool!!(^_^)

well thats all for now, later

Anonymous said...

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum turkey diners sound good

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, guys! Hopefully this year's will be SO much better than last - since this time you won't have that creep Anne with you. And who wouldn't be happy thinking about all that yummy stuff - by this time tomorrow, half the food with be eaten by me. (Minus sweet potatoes). -smirks- Anyway, keep flying, guys! Hopefully you'll have a good Turkey Day - without Flyboys interrupting at any time. (Man, would that suck.) Blog again soon. (PLEASE!)

- Kat

P.S. If you guys know any labs like the School in Wyoming, tell me - I could easily help you guys out that way if needed.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that is strange.

Weren't you trying to be vegetarian? Did you cave? I know I could not live with out meat..

Anonymous said...

Looooooooool!!! Great Love you guys !!! Happy thanksgiving P.S. I am not sure y thanksgiving makes you sad...

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I'm so excited too about Thanksgiving! I can't wait till tomorrow, I love Sweet Potatoes and crescent rolls! YUM! Oh just thinking about it makes me hungry! lol!

Where is the flock planning on celebrating Thanksgiving??? Hope you find some place you can relax for day!

Sorry Nudge I'm afraid Thanksgiving is only an American holiday since it was the day (supposedly) the settlers came to America and ate with the Natives. But it would be coolio if it was a world Holiday, oh well wait till Christmas and Chanukah!

Lindz

Anonymous said...

Dude, I got first comment! That's awesome, lol.

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all. :)

Anonymous said...

tygfgf

Anonymous said...

hey

Anonymous said...

Turkey is GOOD. Hope yall have a good thanksgiving!!




Love ya.


The bookworm


^_^ BYE

Anonymous said...

mmmmm yeah can't wait till 2 morrow. it's my favorite holiday!!!!! hope u guys are doing ok. but 1 question for ya.......how are u going to have thanksgiving on the run???? or are settled down somewhere. okay that was more than 1 question. guess i'll just wait till the next book comes out *sigh*

ThankScience said...

over here is Australia we dont celebrate it as much as other countries ^_^
hope everyone is safe!

i wonder what erasers taste like =P chicken?

Anonymous said...

Guys, I celabrate Turkey Day, and I love it!!! who doesn't? anyway, you're right, it IS a conflict of interest. Anyway, I hope that you guys have a fun Thanksgiving anyway. If you need a turkey, just call. =] there's always room here!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Flock-y Wock-y!

Anonymous said...

Awww. Poor Nudge.
Although, Any Thanksgiving with you guys would be the best in the world.

*rebmarks*

Anonymous said...

nudge it's called "ironic" but i totally agree. turkey is awesome, that is,if it is on a plate in front of you.

Bub

Anonymous said...

Lol i think its fine you eat turcky ever though you are part avian, fish eat other fish lol.
i love thanksgiving, but something you forgot on your list is yams mmmmmm!

~Merecedes

Anonymous said...

Lol i dont think is bad to eat bird if you are part bird, fish eat dead fish.
I love thanks giving but on your list of food you forgot to put yams mmmmmmmmmmmm!

~merecedes

Anonymous said...

Lol i dont think is bad to eat bird if you are part bird, fish eat dead fish.
I love thanks giving but on your list of food you forgot to put yams mmmmmmmmmmmm!

~merecedes

Anonymous said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

(I doubt that eating turkey is canbalism... Don't hawks eat small birds?)

Anonymous said...

Lol i dont think is bad to eat bird if you are part bird, fish eat dead fish.
I love thanks giving but on your list of food you forgot to put yams mmmmmmmmmmmm!

~merecedes

Anonymous said...

Spare a thought for those of us who don't get Thanksgiving. Lucky things. We just have to wait for Christmas.

Merecedes said...

Lol i dont think is bad to eat bird if you are part bird, fish eat dead fish.
I love thanks giving but on your list of food you forgot to put yams mmmmmmmmmmmm!

~merecedes

Anonymous said...

hahaha I love you Nudge, you're so awesome. Yeah, I'm celebrating Thankgiving at my dad's this year. My mom has to work :( stupid work...

Anonymous said...

Turkey. Yuuummmmyyy.... At least, I think it would be. I've smelled it before, seen commercials, TV, movies with it in it, but never, ever had it. No family area to have it in. Or.. family for that matter.

And trust me, just being of avian DNA mix makes it reasonable to want to eat Turkey, or even bird. Raptores, falcons mostly, eat other birds and such. So maybe you could be part Osprey or something.

Cool!

Anywho, I tend to babble on in these silly things, so I might as well end this soon.

I just wanted to finish with these little words;

Fang: I'm not sure why people, girls mostly, swoon over you when even when I, a girl, cannot see the reason. People in fanfics always make you the moody, really, really depressed, masicistic, and bastard one of the group.

C'mon, Fang. Put a smile on!

I had to say that. Really, I had to. ^_^ Well, bye bye!

Safe travels!

Oh, and sometime Max or Nudge or whoever reads this, find the book titled, When the Wind Blows and The Lake House.

Max, you may find something here that may be a bit of a shocker to you.

Merecedes said...

Lol i dont think is bad to eat bird if you are part bird, fish eat dead fish.
I love thanks giving but on your list of food you forgot to put yams mmmmmmmmmmmm!

~merecedes

Anonymous said...

I love Thanksgiving too Nudge, but when you put it that way... Well, Happy Thanksgiving! If it makes you feel any better, I never like Anne. But it's ok I'm sure Max can help Iggy with the cooking! Happy Holidays! (:

Flock_Member7 said...

Speaking of Thanksgiving... Hi, my name is Courtney, I'm a new reader and just finished 'The Angel Experiment' in like less than 8 hours, and boy am I thankfull that there are more Maximum Ride books! But I have a question and I'm sure you get this a lot, and there's probably an answer in the next two books or so but just in case theres not.... Ok wait I'm getting too far ahead of my self, let me explain first, I LOVE READING! You have no Idea how many books I read, and I especially like fantasy and action books, but what I REALLY love is when there is a little romance thrown in. You see, I absolutly love Fang, (Fang you are my FAVE) and I knew from the begining that there was somthing between him and Max, and so when I read the chapter with 'The Kiss' I swear I started bawling. It was SO CUTE! So, my question is, whats up with Fang and Max? was that one kiss all thats happened between them? PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I just have to know!

- Flock_Member7

Anonymous said...

whoo, turkey! even though pumpkin pie is better. with whipped cream. yummmmmmmmm. get some of that!!

think you could swipe a video camera to take some vids of the landscape? that. would be cool.

fly on!

~emma

Anonymous said...

We don't have Thanksgiving here. I live in New Zealand!

Anonymous said...

Omg im sad your sad about last thanksgiving! it made me sad too.:(
but if you want to come to my house for thanksgivng it be fine... well my mom might not like it.... anyway..HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Anonymous said...

yahhh i'm the first to comment & yea sad memories but good food ya
-alexa
p.s.keep flying

TechnicalPony said...

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I almost can't wait for tomorrow. LOVE turkey. Sandwiches made with leftovers are pretty good, too. Lots of mayonnaise. Definitely. ;)

B said...

I share your sentiment on turkey~ I actually celebrated it tonight, the day before, and I'm going to celebrate it on Sunday as well. That's late arriving family for you!

Anonymous said...

Hallo!!!!Wie war's!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Nudge!!!, ya im German-American, I still eat Turkey and pumpkin pie and lots of good German Food of course!!!! *nummmm Hamantaschen and Kolatchi *

Liebe,
Libbie:D

Anonymous said...

Yaaay! I'm excited too Nudge!

Anonymous said...

-posts 'first post' flag- Now hopefully I really am the first poster. ;P

But anyway,you just made me drool,Nudge. Thanks alot. :D

~Bry

Anonymous said...

if you eat turkey then technically youll be eating of your own kind and arent you a veggetarian, or did i miss something

Anonymous said...

You're making me hungry.

Anonymous said...

I celebrate Thanksgiving. It's really not about the food. It's really about giving thanks for what you have, what you achieved, or what you survived. Like the first Thanksgiving the pilgrims, they invited Indians, and they gave thanks that they were here safely in th "New World" and they had rights to have their own religion, unlike what they had in England. So not only, Nudge, should you be thinking of the food but be Thankful of the food, being safe with your flock, and just surviving all that stuff that had happened to you. Also be thankful that you are brave enough to fight for your life, and protect the others(But survive those STINK bombs Gasman makes!!)LOL!!

Unknown said...

Jeez nuDgE, we all love Thanksgiving and TURKEY!!!

Anonymous said...

nudge i think your so right anne was a jerk.you have no reson to be sad you have the flock.so have fun be happy.

Anonymous said...

Max,Fang,Iggy,Nudge,Gazzy, and Angle I wish you a bontiful feast.

From,
Allyson

P.S. I can't wait till March for your next book.

Anonymous said...

nudge,you made me laught after that anyway how are you guys.
and guys don't eat to much and get cramps that wouldn't be good if the flyboys found you and started chasing you and happy thanksgiving flock
-joey

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one out there who doesn't like thanksgiving? Gah!
You know what makes me un-sad? The song "Bowl of Oranges" by Bright Eyes. It's my get happy song! Check it out!

But, anyway, have a happy thanksgiving! Tell Total to go easy on turkey, 'k?

~♥Kristen♥~

Anonymous said...

haha yeah nudge...all us non-Avian Americans celebrate thanksgiving to! and don't be to sad about not being at ann's because you are way better off with your REAL family. ok happy thanksgiving you guys! i love you all!

comwhiz said...

at least you get to celebrate thanksgiving. from where i'm from, we don't celebrate thanksgiving. :/

Nudge.::.Twin said...

mmmm...sounds delicious!!!

Anonymous said...

hey flock! my name is laura-jane phoenix! and i just wanted to say have a happy thanks giving! though i am in Australia and we dont celebrate thanks giving but we do have Christmas which is a bonus! and this is a personal message to max! you are my hero! i love all the superheros like the x-men and spiderman and batman, but they have nothing on you! your a real hero, and i have read all the books and cant wait to see you on the big screen on tv, your amazing, all of the flock is a amazing, keep on keepin' on, we just love you down here in the land of OZ! your biggest fan L-J xx

Aoi Sakura said...

A new post! I'm so excited! Nudge-san, I think Thanksgiving is a great holiday. Yay turkey!

-Aoi Sakura

PS- Max, Fang, and Iggy- You guys need to post more! :)

Anonymous said...

I CELEBRATE THANXGIVING.....

Anonymous said...

you making me hungry stop!

Anonymous said...

You guys rock!!!!!!!!!
When is your movie coming out?

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

i love ya'll so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

im the first message!! yay!
btw, i think anne is evil leading u guys on like that.
and u guys rock!

Anonymous said...

Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just tried to make my own pumpkin pie. Didn't go to well.......Hope you guys have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!! And Hi Fang!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nudgey......Leiee has similar feelings!!!!
Hahahahahaha!
~Jade Skywalker.

Heather & Jess said...

its pss not pps. but i think its really sad what happened last year.

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

I don't celebrate thanksgiving but Happy Thanksgiving to you guys anyways!!! Hope it goes smoothly. I prefer chicken to turkey. Lol

Puffy said...

I don't celebrate Thanksgiving from where I come from. It's kinda like I don't really enjoy turkey. -shot-

Anonymous said...

I'm English, so i don't get this thanksgiving thing, but it would be interesting if it was a world wide event. Then again, could cause an extinction of all turkeys round the world, or not.
-Alan

Anonymous said...

have a nice thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

I love thanksgiving too, Nudge. Mmmm...Turkey...

Anonymous said...

hahahahah
I LOVE THANKSGIVING!
pumpkin pie all the way!
whooooooo
but hey.... you guys should come to Westerly for thanksgivin next year! check out our pep rally and football game! GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

happy thanksgiving guys hope your in arzonia with Dr. marinez
good luck

Anonymous said...

Dude, who DOESN"T like all that stuff. Okay, I'm not a fan of cranberry sauce but I love mashed potatoes.

Anonymous said...

yes, nudge, it is weird. but not because ur part avian. because the mashed potatoes are soooooooo much better than turkey!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Nudge! In Canada, we celebrated it last month. But say Happy Turkey Day to the flock!!

Ashley said...

happy thanksgiving!
if you can find a tv nearby, remeber to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!

Anonymous said...

mmmm...i love turkey! now i'm hungry... Happy thanksgiving ya'll!!

Courtney said...

mmm, thanksgiving! yum!
yesterday i got SO hungry during school thinking about the food...

Courtney said...

but i usualy don't have turky... i have ham. i don't know why... last year i had a slice of ham, a biscut, and, later, a piece of pie. i'll probaly have more this year, though!

Courtney said...

btw, i was NOT on a diet last year. i just wasn't hungry...

Anonymous said...

nice nudge. do u know when maximum ride 4 will come out? also i love love love thanksgiving
happy thanksgiving

avian at heart

Anonymous said...

Do you guys miss Anne? 'cause I sure don't. XP

-mmm122

rachel & rachael said...

I really don't think there is any problem with you eating turkey. You were originally born to eat meat. Then you were altered against your will INTO an avian! OF COURSE i think you should eat turkey! Happy thanksgiving Nudge!!!

Anonymous said...

Yum... My Turkey smells fantastic.

I love Thanksgiving and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Talk about fun!!!

Star said...

Hey! I'm like you and I still love turkey!!!
Especialy tuckey lunch meat, which I seem to eat so often in the sandwhiches I make, oh well.
I LOVE TURCKEY AND MASHED POTATETOS!!!
(spell check???)
lol...
It's lunch, so I'll make myself one.
~*Star*
Gail says hi to Angel!!!! (she's like angel's twin! It's crazy!! They are so much alike...it's scary)

eatcheese said...

mmm...turkey....I would never pass on that! I hate it when they replace it with ham! >:( Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT U R TALKING ABOUT NUDGE....TURKEY SO GOOD ITS AWSOME

Anonymous said...

yum.........i love Thanxgiving! especially the stuffing my grandmother makes. What're you guys doing for Thanksgiving?

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean Nudge, turkey should be eaten every where. have a totally awesome thanksgiving

Anonymous said...

beasty said...

yeah of course we celebrate thanksgiving!!!But ya no that since yur eating turkey ur considerd a canibal.

P.S. Max and Fang 4ever

Anonymous said...

My mom was pulling the turkey out of the oven like, five minutes ago, and I instantly thought of Anne and Max checking on the turkey, and Anne freaking out because she thought the popper thing wouldn't come up at the right time. Like it was defective or something.

lol. Happy thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

i thought oyou were a vegitarian nudge!! anyway...eat yams!!

Anonymous said...

Have a save thanksgiving Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Angel, Gazzy, and Total.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!
I love thanksgiving!
I don't think it's wierd cuz ya'll are still human and stuff... ya'll just have special abbilities. Man I wish I could fly.
Anyway, Have a happy thanksgiving!

<3Elisabeth

Anonymous said...

i dont celebrate thanksgiving... because im English...

dont think about last year, Anne was evil anyway.

Anonymous said...

Haha! yeah, I guess thats what you would call it...

Anonymous said...

Haha! yeah, I guess thats what you would call it!

Lauren said...

no, nudge, that's not weird. I'd be excited too. I mean, come on, it's THANKSGIVING! and yeah, every country should have a holiday like thanksgiving. I'm STARVING and it's only noon. I can't wait to eat.

P.S. sorry you were sad. glad that you're unsad!

Sora said...

hey, Nudge! I don't eat turkey, but i eat lots of other foods (like chicken, potatoes, dumplins and yummy stuff). I think that would be a "conflict of interest" but i'm not sure. lol. keep on postin tellin us how your doin!!

*~Sky~*

Anonymous said...

Accually it feels mor like good ole xmas here in Iowa. It's all snowy, unlike on chrismas when it usually feels like july...
is un-sad even a word?

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's weird that you got to get a turkey and all this food for thanks giving, first time here(at the blog). So I'd like to say hi! How do you get all your money? From that credit card that max has or??? Just wondering.

Doesn't even feel like thx giving here... more like christmas.