Is that...alien being with wings thing flying over the Pacific Ocean to Nowhereville? And where is everyone else?!
As Nudge would say, "CREEPTACULAR."
568
messages to The Flock:
Anonymous
said...
OH MY GOD! I have to tell you guys to go to fanction.com and read the story cut. Iggy, please to do not get any ideas!!! and fang? I hope you would do what to do in this story fir Iggy! ~Jocie ( come on guys! email me! josiegirl94@hotmail.com)
not sure what the creature is, if it's supposed to be one of the flock???? Reminds me of Icarus (?), who flew too close to the sea... Anyway... beautiful cover, if this is a final version. It has a really different look from the others.
hey woah woah that isn not the cover i cant be cuz it is just not you guys i mean seriously it has nothing to do with u guys i have the real cover and it is awesome
I sure hope that's not the official cover... Sorry if it seems kind of mean, but it made me laugh. It's not supposed to do that, is it? But then again, I find almost everything funny... It might just be me. But still, it doesn't go with the other book covers. It's just...well, odd. But who knows? Maybe it looks better on the shelves. Soar, guys! Peace! Sarah.
hey i have seen that cover before it looks kind of kool, but its to different from the other covers it would throw the hole seriouse out. but hey at least there is a fourth book
I'm pretty damn sure that's not the real cover, I mean... Just look at it! Now, on Amazon.co.uk however: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/512Lg4%2BJ7ML._SS500_.jpg
nudge is write it is creepy, but it does look good though. can't wait till it comes out it probably but so cool and fantastic, I'll also read the others books again so i don't forget any bit of the stories
Okay....kinda awkward looking book cover....but anywho, that's not what brought me to the comment page. I found a couple vids that I think the flock might be interested in....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6AoiR7nOvk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MJBw0JqSjI
Okay....so they're totally fake and all, but I must admit that they're pretty well made and almost kinda freaky scary (if you haven't seen like one or more of the vids thrown into them). On the other hand....provided these were real, I'd probably be jumping up and down and going crazy with the long wait for the movie to hit theaters. This just goes to show how much these books need to be made into movies.
Well, I believe I've rambled on enough....catch ya'll later.
P.S> Don't know if it ever crossed anyone else's mind....but reading the 2nd (or maybe it was in the 1st) book--where max kills Ari in the subway--from that moment on....I strangely, constantly had the feeling that Max and Ari are brother and sister. And...I'm gonna go run and hide from Max for even mentioning the thought.
But still, I don't like it..... maybe a little. I like the cover that maximum_9595 has mentioned its waaaaay cooler than this one, besides it has MAX on the cover i think that fact alone bumps it up a few hundred points on the cool factor.
In the end it doesn't really matter what cover it is.
Is that the fourth book?! Would that be one of the Flock...or is it you?? That cover is a little creepy, that creature looks like it has green skin and gold wings. The title is a little ominous, don't you think?
I can't wait for it to come out, no matter what it's cover looks like!!!!!!!!!!
I hope to god that, this fugly cover is just a first draft. If not I think you guys should go find the cover artist and have him re-do it. good luck guys! Becca
...wow. It's definitley not Max. It is a girl, or at least looks like a female. And likes it/she's screaming. It's also reaching out to something, as if to save it. Good luck with that.
whats going on? omg? when is hte movie comming out? when is the final book comming out? when? when? when??????????? ahhhhhhhhh! if someone has answers on any of this post a message thing plze!!!!!!!! by the way, love the cover, except the alain thing? wut is it?????
Hmmm....who is that? Yellow wings? Or did your artist spill some paint? Who cares what the cover looks like anyway? Keep flying, see you around, Ellie.
what in the world is that????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
wow. that is kinda weird no offense if it's supposed to be one of the Flock. um, id change it if i were James Patterson. ummm, yea definitely weird. i have no words to describe it except weird. yea ok cya guys l8r. Hiflyer
...i think i like the blue and silver cover the best, honestly. the 3D one on the blog just looks weird and awkward. kind of like it was just thrown together last-second. but on to my initial reacction...
yeah i like the one on http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/p/james-patterson/final-warning.htm a lot better. but i agree with 'revolver' that u cant judge a book by its cover. besides... we all already know that any maximum ride book will be great. i mean seiously, they wood b great even with out covers. y shood the cover matter any way. i absolutely CANNOT wait to read it!!!! this is THE ABSOLUTE BBBBBBBEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT series evah!!! Hey fang, I still <3*LoVe*<3 you!!! if u and the flock need a place to crash 4 Christmas, u can stay at my place! We will have a ton of Christmas cookies (gingerbread, CHOC. CHIP, and these amazing ones with peppermint and choc. in them!!) and a Christmas tree, and we live in Ohio so there shood b LOTTTTTZ of snow!!!! ~*Fanggurly*~ (aka Linzie)
hey fanggurly again. Isnt the new book coming out in like march or may or sumtin??? i am re- reading everysingle book, like 20 + times until it comes out!!! I sorta dont want to c the movie tho, im afraid it mite ruin the series. (btw, wen is that coming out???) Just a warning: JAMES PATTERSON IF U STOP WRITING ABOUT THE FLOCK AFTER THE 4TH BOOK, I SWEAR, U WILL WISH U WERE NEVER BORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still ~*LOVE*~ u Fang (and rest of da flock)!!!!!!!! Fanggurly
I don't know what 'it' is. But I can't wait for THE FINAL WARNING to come out on March 18 08!!!!! I'm soo excited!! Fly High Max,Fang,Iggy, Nudge, Gazzy and Angel.
O~ M~ JEEZERS! is this seriously what the next book is going to look like! it doesn't really coincide with any of the other covers (which i like better by the way) well in any matter i can't wait for the next book! stay safe you guys! <3
ok, that is weird. is that seriously going to be the cover for the next one? that doesn't seem anything like the others. It should be more like the others, with the Max Ride logo, and a pic of one of the flock, or all. that seems way off.
Oh my god! Is that the new cover for the 4th book!!!??? I hope it is so i can get back to reading the series but with a new book to look forward to in future! I hope to see it on the shelves in the near future! I have to say it is an awesome cover. From series lover Alma p.s. I think that if fang were real hed be real hot.
OMG...WHAT IS UP WITH THAT COVER...WHO IS THAT SUPPOSE TO BE...WHAT IS IT SUPPOSE TO BE...THAT IS SO WEIRD...IS THAT THE ACTUAL COVER...ITS SO DIFFERENT FROM ALL THE OTHERS...WHATEVER GOOD LUCK GUYS.
Wow. I don't believe I have ever seen a worse cover.
Is that like a bikini top or something. It looks like a bikini top and leggings flying dangerously low over an ocean. Who designed that freakish thing?
Hope the book is good to make up for that monstrosity.
Really this must be a joke, is that the new book cover, if it is it looks awful, if it wasn't the maximum ride series i wouldn't pick that book up to read. I would be afraid it might be a weird book. If it wasn't the maximum ride series.
ummmmm Miranda? fang is dark i think well the book says he is again i think but ummmmmmmmmmmmm is that the cover of the 4th book it looks really wierd did u say that was an alien? ODD
oooooooh the cover looks terrible compared to the other ones! i hope its a joke luv ya max (and fang) u rock(outloud) and btw idk what it means it just sounds cool byeeee
Is that supposed to be the fourth book? I don't like the cover, but OMG!!!!! I can't believe that there is still going to be a 4th book, we haven't heard anything in so long.
I don't think that this book is the fourth one in the series. On the Amazon website it describes this book as a NEW story about a girl who escapes scientists and helps to save the world. It doesn't mention the rest of the flock, so maybe it is a side story on a totally new character. I Could be completely wrong, or this description of the book could just be a vague summary and really it is the fourth book. But that was my take on it.
If that's the real 4th book cover, then this is your real movie poster!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/StarShimmer92/mrposter23done.jpg Just wait another week and I'll have your "Real" DVD cover!!! :P (someday....someday...my art will be...)
I dunno...I really don't like the depart from the traditional cover...there's just something about this one that makes me not like it very much... WD-42 WUAC Phorever!
Uuuuuh... Does anyone know the address of the person who made the cover. I need an address to give the nice men in white when they come o take him away. ;)
But seriously, is that meant to be Max? And what is she wearing?
...You know, I bet that's Max 2. That might explain the lack of flock members. And the... odd, choice of clothes. But that's just what I think.
that thing looks sooo weird!!!!! that looks like something that would be off of one of those alien movies!!!! is that the cover of the next book? I LOVE YOU IGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I saw this cover before and had the same reaction as you, Max. Why the heck would one of you be flying over the ocean?! And why does it look more like a bronze statue with wings?! And where's everyone else? And stuff!
If that's supposed to be Max, all I can say is: You're a lot prettier than that. And more stylish. And cooler. And funnier (not that that has anything to do with the cover; I just wanted to say that. Great sense of humor. Keep it coming). And a LOT more sensible.
And the title! I like the words with wings. And this looks too much like some sci-fi book out of the 80s, with that text and color scheme. Not that I have anything against sci-fi books from the 80s, but you guys deserve much better than that. It's the 21st century, people!
You'd think they'd hire the same cover makers for all the books. I like the others much better.
ok scary/cool thing happening here.. thats supposed to be Max isn't it!!! cuz the person is wearing a bikiney!!! I can see the lines!! omg I know someone who's gonna have something to say over this!!!!*looks really mistcheiviouse*(sorry about the spelling!!)have you told the flock about you two!?!?!?!?! sorry if they never shut up about who who who now
I know that's absolutely NOT going to be the real cover. It had better not, 'cuz it looks WAY too different from the other 3 books, and plus...what the crap is the girl on the cover WEARING, please?!?? A swim suit??? Anyway, I honestly hope that's just a first draft, and that the REAL cover has everyone on it. (Or at least looks somewhat like the other 3 books.) Peace! And fly safe! ~*Starr*~
P.S: Sorry about being all pessimistic! I mean, even if that IS the cover, it's the book that counts, right? Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover, after all!! ^_^
umm...i don't know what to think about that one! i'm way excited for it to come out and all (who isn't?!?!) but that cover kinda...well, i hate it! sorry to say, but, i deffinately agree with everyone who hates it! hehe. oh, i can't wait till it comes out! jojogirl, fancion.com?! it's AWESOME!! thanx for the info.!
I agree with what Nudge would say: "Creeptacular" indeed. I guess you can say it isn't your next cover. Why would James Patterson put an olive-green-half-naked-alien-person on the cover? Weird.
Well, I have got to say that it seems more and more depressing when no one blogs for a while. You know, you guys used to blog all of the time and now it is close to once a month. Maybe you guys are a little too busy.
Anyways, Thanksgiving went well. No unfortunate events happened. How was yours? I hope a lot of Pumpkin Pie was consumed!
Ew. Pumpkin Pie. I hope you guys like it so you can make up for me hating it.
I guess I will stop rambling and tell you guys good luck (for the millionth time). See ya.
Ummm... if that's supposed to be Max, there's something wrong with the world. o____0 But I'm *hoping* that's a new charector. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to see a new human-avian hybrid. (But I don't want them to join the Flock... keep it to the classics, people!) I personally don't like the cover, though. I think it should at least have the same 'Maximum Ride' logo the other books had. I think this cover looks so... IDK. I guess it's too plain and less action-y looking? I dono. I just don't like it though. (I swear, if there's a human-avian-hybrid named Annie in this book, I will freak and hope that my name is mentioned somewhere in the credits, thus me becoming famous. :D I seriously need to update that fanfic, it's been foreverrr.)
Hate It! Hate It! Hate It! It doesn't go along with the other covers! Where are the other flock members, Fang, Angel, etc.! And I thought by all the clues that the flock was up north like Alaska or Canada or something, not in the tropics! And NO that DOESN'T look like Max! Come on, they can do a better job than that! And when is this movie I've heard about? And this better not be the last book!!!!
pretty cover....but if that is supposed to be the flock....who has golden wings????? no one i thought but geez i must be going crazy...or they are. ARGH the questions!
Hmm, is that a new kind of expirement? Like, eraser-wise or something? But, not Eraser, some kind of water creature human hybrid or something? i deon't know, just throwing out some ideas.
Yeah, i kinda agree with Kristen, I really don't like that cover, I hope its not the one that will be official, its a lot different from the other ones.
GAH! I cannot wait until the movie comes out, it will be awesome! Fang? Who do you think ahould play the flock? Personally, for Max, I'm thinking Hayden Panettiere or Amy Rose from the commercial, and ten Keke Palmer for Nudge, and Elle Fanning for Angel. But who should play everyone else????
WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!!!!THAT IS SO WEIRD. BUT TOTALY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHEN IS IT COMING OUT????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST KNOW!!! BLOG WHEN YOU KNOW THE RELEASE DATE. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE YA'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually, Icarus flew too close to the sun. his father made the wings with wax, and the wax melted. But yeah, the cover does kind of suck, but like I've always heard, don't judge a book by it's cover.
You guys have NO idea what Creeptacular is until you've seen 13 foot bat wings. Or you're best friend feed on blood. Of course, I'm used to it by now....
Flying over the pacific ocean?? so i was right you are likle near australia or new zealand!! AWESOME! So has the fourth book been released in america? That is so unfair!I live in Australia so i get everything late!IT SUCKS. but at least i get it Love you guys
What the crap?????????? if that is the cover i am going to kill someboby. do they not understand that this picture could ruin the flock for ever??? do they not see taht every person who lays eyes on this cover is going to be really mad??? mad i hope this is some sick practicle joke!!!!!
Hey I just had a thought of who it might be!!!! In the first book you free all those cages and you get your dog and stuff. Well remember that girl took all the other experiments right!! Well it could be her because I forget how she looks. Plus is does not look like anyone from the flock. Could maybe that girl come back to the flock? (sorry max if this is supposed to be you but that picture is really bad)
Hey, no immediate offence here,but the cover disapoints me. It, for one, looks nothing like the others, two, goes against the general feeling of the book for me. It doesn't look like something James Patterson would write. It looks more like a spoof of maximumride more than a fourth addition to it. The one on photobucket was better but it still does not meet my satisfaction. There was a theme for the other books and they meshed together in a way. This one on the other hand is completely different. If not a crazed fan I would never suspect that it belong to the series. My apologies to the maker, it truly is a nice picture, though it is for the wrong book almost. I am anxiously awaiting the fourth book and for the time being I am also waiting for the release of the twilight series by Stephenie Meyer and am literally shaking while typing this. (sorry if my spelling is effected).
So wierd. Who is that? Who made this? I'll send them a strongly worded email. I mean, that's all I can do to help because I can't just beat the crap out of them like you guys can.
Oh, and I've been writing a fan fic about you guys. I hope I got it right, I want to do you justice.
*chokes your joking,right??? please say this is a joke. i couldnt be more excited about a fourth book, but THAT...i dont know what to think about that.
hey rose, sorry to be a greek mythology nazi, but Icarus flew close to the SUN and fell INTO the sea x3. And OMG!! new character perhaps!?!? WOOOT!! well, sorta eyipee' and 'oh crap' for me at the same time. or maybe it's just one of those things liek Omega. I dunno. When's it being published? : D
im very excited for the fourth book...i hope it will be everything we have hoped for... it better be!!! lol...anyway, im counting down the days!!! btw, the cover looks a little...interesting...i hope its not the real cover...but dont always judge a book by its cover because the actuall content is what matters most...
I hope it's not the final cover. Because (and I don't mean for this to sound mean) it looks really bad. I like the other covers a whole lot better. Bet the book will be great though.
So, the younger kids don't get to blog along, huh? :D
On second thought, maybe that's the way it should be. After all, we don't need Angel taking control of millions of minds at once, and do we REALLY need the Gasman singing Wierd Al out to the world?
You have got to be kidding me. If that is the real cover and not the one on fanfiction, I will scream. maybe if the cover was not some creeptacular alien flying over an OCEAN for no apparent reason, I could get my friends to read the series. Max, weren't you supposed to save the world? Save it from this book cover! I liked the cover on the Angel Experiment before they changed it.
omg!! I have been waiting for ages for ages for the new book to come out!!! do you know when it will get to Australia!! i love you guys heaps keep flying cant wait toread it, your biggest fan DARK_PHOENIX xoxo
I kinda like the cover..but I'm just weird like that..It feels so good to be back to reading this blog It's been ages since I've gone one..anywho maybe it's a new character..or an old one coming back as an avian hybrid hmmmm *ponders while twilight zone music plays.* anyway yeah..I can't WAIT for this book to come out cover smover.... PAdfootsmistress777 NITWIT BLUBBER ODDMENT TWEAK!!! LONG LIVE FAXNESS
That is so weird...I hope that's not it...I like the other one better with Max on the front(like Maximum_9595 said).Go to Wikipedia.org and look up Maximum Ride...the newest book summary sounds...weird. Hope the flock's safe! Bye!
Erm...is that...the MaxRide book four cover...?erm...please dear god,no...anything but that...erm...that cannot be the cover.im freakin serious:Make It like the others,Patterson.or all the MR fans will hunt you down for murder...and seriously...WHAT IS THAT?!o_O" see my blog please!!!!!^^v
568 messages to The Flock:
OH MY GOD! I have to tell you guys to go to fanction.com and read the story cut. Iggy, please to do not get any ideas!!! and fang? I hope you would do what to do in this story fir Iggy!
~Jocie
( come on guys! email me! josiegirl94@hotmail.com)
please tell me this is a joke.
Haha! Weird!
It looks like its wearing a bathing suit (Is it?!)
Is that supposed to be Max?!
wow that is sort of a creepy cover but i still can't wait for it to come out!! counting down the days!
not sure what the creature is, if it's supposed to be one of the flock???? Reminds me of Icarus (?), who flew too close to the sea... Anyway... beautiful cover, if this is a final version. It has a really different look from the others.
No offense or anything, but I hate the cover. Just so you know.
~Kristen~
is that one of the flock? hoo is it? thats the next book cover right? its pretty kool! when is it coming out? wow i ask alot of questions.
I'd have to go with nudge on that one....
But it also makes you wonder...
Fly high! Good luck!
Hmm. Looks like Fang.
(joking, just to make sure the gullible-challenged viewers don't think I'm being serious.)
wow creepy!!!
i really dont know what that is.
all i can say is..
i hope the book is good!
Love
Jade
Is that the actual cover? It looks nothing like the others!!
...Besides...there are no aliens with wings here...are there?
that is not the book cover it just cant be its weord im serious
the other one i saw was much better
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x219/crazylady94/?action=view¤t=200px-The_Final_Warning.jpg
hope its not max...i mean it doing that weird pose...
Yeah, I saw that too.
I had put it on my blog.
I hope that that's not going to be the actual cover.
-Red
Oh I loved the other cover!! Then one with you (I think). I nearly cried, seriously!
It's awesome.
-Poppy
hey woah woah that isn not the cover i cant be cuz it is just not you guys i mean seriously it has nothing to do with u guys i have the real cover and it is awesome
well the poll did win that there should be a new character. maybe this is her? him? it? whatever. im just happy theres a new book out!
I can't wait to read this last one.
Only, I don't like the cover art. Oh well. Its your book, do what you want with it.
hey i wonder who the ufo is is that anther new member of the flock or something?it could be axs arch nemisis or a 7th member 2 the flock
-joey
I sure hope that's not the official cover... Sorry if it seems kind of mean, but it made me laugh. It's not supposed to do that, is it? But then again, I find almost everything funny... It might just be me. But still, it doesn't go with the other book covers. It's just...well, odd. But who knows? Maybe it looks better on the shelves.
Soar, guys! Peace!
Sarah.
hey i have seen that cover before
it looks kind of kool, but its to different from the other covers it would throw the hole seriouse out.
but hey at least there is a fourth book
_Bow
what is that??!! its like it wants to drown itself or sumthin.. hahaha nudge is right!! its creeptacular.. creeping me out.. who is it anyway???
I'm pretty damn sure that's not the real cover, I mean... Just look at it!
Now, on Amazon.co.uk however:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/512Lg4%2BJ7ML._SS500_.jpg
nudge is write it is creepy, but it does look good though. can't wait till it comes out it probably but so cool and fantastic, I'll also read the others books again so i don't forget any bit of the stories
Okay....kinda awkward looking book cover....but anywho, that's not what brought me to the comment page. I found a couple vids that I think the flock might be interested in....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6AoiR7nOvk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MJBw0JqSjI
Okay....so they're totally fake and all, but I must admit that they're pretty well made and almost kinda freaky scary (if you haven't seen like one or more of the vids thrown into them). On the other hand....provided these were real, I'd probably be jumping up and down and going crazy with the long wait for the movie to hit theaters. This just goes to show how much these books need to be made into movies.
Well, I believe I've rambled on enough....catch ya'll later.
P.S> Don't know if it ever crossed anyone else's mind....but reading the 2nd (or maybe it was in the 1st) book--where max kills Ari in the subway--from that moment on....I strangely, constantly had the feeling that Max and Ari are brother and sister. And...I'm gonna go run and hide from Max for even mentioning the thought.
Don't judge a book by its cover!!!
But still, I don't like it..... maybe a little.
I like the cover that maximum_9595 has mentioned its waaaaay cooler than this one, besides it has MAX on the cover i think that fact alone bumps it up a few hundred points on the cool factor.
In the end it doesn't really matter what cover it is.
P.S
J.P please don't end it at the fourth book.
Wow... That does look pretty freaky.lol. Well maybe you should try drawing a picture of how you want it to be and show it to them. :)
-Jessa
that dosen't even look like you max. you should have taken a plane again instead of flying over the ocean.
Is that the fourth book?! Would that be one of the Flock...or is it you?? That cover is a little creepy, that creature looks like it has green skin and gold wings.
The title is a little ominous, don't you think?
I can't wait for it to come out, no matter what it's cover looks like!!!!!!!!!!
booknut
Coooooooooooooooool.
Can't wait to read it:D
The real book cover is here..
http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/p/james-patterson/final-warning.htm
it looks alot better..
anyone know when it comes out?
Oh Wait..there are three different covers..the one on the blog is one of them..
you can see all three of them here.. at the bottom of the page
http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/p/james-patterson/final-warning.htm
this the temporary cover? O_____o
my favorite was the Angel Experiment one befor they redid it.. :D
that looks horrible!!!!! it looks animae! i hate it. no offence. it should be something different. tell James Patterson to change it!!
please tell me this isn't the real one!!!
huh. that is slightly weird.
mmmmm questionable taste.
I think its sposed to be a member of the flock, kinda crappy design + attempt though
-alan
I hope to god that, this fugly cover is just a first draft. If not I think you guys should go find the cover artist and have him re-do it.
good luck guys!
Becca
no offence, but that front cover sucks. by the way, Hope you had a nice thanksgiving!
YO LITTLE ONE YOU'RE ON MY TOP 6 FAVORITE PEOPLE
there's another cover
it looks WAY cooler...like the 3rd book has 2 different covers
the other cover's all blue and silver
the other cover just freaks me out
it looks like a flying statue
0-0 (shocked)
...wow. It's definitley not Max. It is a girl, or at least looks like a female. And likes it/she's screaming. It's also reaching out to something, as if to save it. Good luck with that.
whats going on? omg? when is hte movie comming out? when is the final book comming out? when? when? when??????????? ahhhhhhhhh! if someone has answers on any of this post a message thing plze!!!!!!!! by the way, love the cover, except the alain thing? wut is it?????
hey, jojogirl! i went to fanction.com idk wuts on it? idk wuts wrong wit it?????? telll mee!!
Hmmm....who is that? Yellow wings? Or did your artist spill some paint? Who cares what the cover looks like anyway?
Keep flying, see you around, Ellie.
what in the world is that????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
wow. that is kinda weird no offense if it's supposed to be one of the Flock. um, id change it if i were James Patterson. ummm, yea definitely weird. i have no words to describe it except weird. yea ok cya guys l8r.
Hiflyer
...i think i like the blue and silver cover the best, honestly. the 3D one on the blog just looks weird and awkward. kind of like it was just thrown together last-second. but on to my initial reacction...
HELL. FREAKING. YES.
it's about time! SQUEE!
yeah i like the one on
http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/p/james-patterson/final-warning.htm
a lot better. but i agree with 'revolver' that u cant judge a book by its cover. besides... we all already know that any maximum ride book will be great. i mean seiously, they wood b great even with out covers. y shood the cover matter any way.
i absolutely CANNOT wait to read it!!!! this is THE ABSOLUTE BBBBBBBEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT
series evah!!!
Hey fang, I still <3*LoVe*<3 you!!!
if u and the flock need a place to crash 4 Christmas, u can stay at my place! We will have a ton of Christmas cookies (gingerbread, CHOC. CHIP, and these amazing ones with peppermint and choc. in them!!) and a Christmas tree, and we live in Ohio so there shood b LOTTTTTZ of snow!!!!
~*Fanggurly*~ (aka Linzie)
hey fanggurly again. Isnt the new book coming out in like march or may or sumtin??? i am re- reading everysingle book, like 20 + times until it comes out!!! I sorta dont want to c the movie tho, im afraid it mite ruin the series. (btw, wen is that coming out???)
Just a warning:
JAMES PATTERSON IF U STOP WRITING ABOUT THE FLOCK AFTER THE 4TH BOOK, I SWEAR, U WILL WISH U WERE NEVER BORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still ~*LOVE*~ u Fang (and rest of da flock)!!!!!!!!
Fanggurly
So this is the new book cover??? Where is everyone else? Is this a new character or is this supposed to be Max?
Looks interesting, can't wait to get it! I'm counting the days =)
Goodness. That's supposed to be Max?
Scary.
I don't know what 'it' is. But I can't wait for THE FINAL WARNING to come out on March 18 08!!!!! I'm soo excited!! Fly High Max,Fang,Iggy, Nudge, Gazzy and Angel.
Twenty bucks that it's you, Max. 'Cept, you're in a rather- em- skimpy outfit there! Have you been taking crack?
Which one of you is that meant to be? I just hope that the author does a better job than the cover artist.
Im sure he will! Make more books....please!!!
Nudge you rock, stay warm guys
- Claire
Umm...
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REALLY COOL COVER THAT WAS ON WIKIPEDIA!
Why was it replaced with that... thing.
I realllllllllllllllllllllly hope that isn't you, Max. It's not very flattering :P
Can't WAIT till the next book!
But can you get rid of that... thing-ish cover?
Update the blog soon!
best wishes,
disney
O~ M~ JEEZERS! is this seriously what the next book is going to look like! it doesn't really coincide with any of the other covers (which i like better by the way) well in any matter i can't wait for the next book! stay safe you guys!
<3
ok, that is weird. is that seriously going to be the cover for the next one? that doesn't seem anything like the others. It should be more like the others, with the Max Ride logo, and a pic of one of the flock, or all. that seems way off.
the flock still rulz tho!!!
Please tell me that's not going to be the cover! It is so un Max-ish! Please?
Oh my god! Is that the new cover for the 4th book!!!??? I hope it is so i can get back to reading the series but with a new book to look forward to in future! I hope to see it on the shelves in the near future! I have to say it is an awesome cover. From series lover Alma p.s. I think that if fang were real hed be real hot.
okay...odd...
maybe you should talk to JP about that...after all, he wrote...it...
I've had it for already 2 weeks on my screen saver. It's my icon for fanfiction.net Rebmarks
*rebmarks*
HEY MAX! I'VE DRAWN PICTURE SOF EVERYBODY INCLUDING MY BESTEST ABOUT U! THAT ARTIST NEEDS 2 BE FIRED!!!!!!!!!!
if u would like me 2 send u pictures i've drawn of u and the flock then email me at....
MaximumRide06@aim.com
thanks!
CANT WAIT 4 THE 4TH BOOK AND THE MOVIE!!!
LOVE U GUYS!
--maxs-twin--
hmm...aliens do exist but, I think the term I'm looking for is "artistic liscence". When's the book coming out? I feel stupid not knowing.
Emily C.
OMG!! What?!
OMG...WHAT IS UP WITH THAT COVER...WHO IS THAT SUPPOSE TO BE...WHAT IS IT SUPPOSE TO BE...THAT IS SO WEIRD...IS THAT THE ACTUAL COVER...ITS SO DIFFERENT FROM ALL THE OTHERS...WHATEVER GOOD LUCK GUYS.
Wow. I don't believe I have ever seen a worse cover.
Is that like a bikini top or something. It looks like a bikini top and leggings flying dangerously low over an ocean. Who designed that freakish thing?
Hope the book is good to make up for that monstrosity.
I saw both book covers, I like the other one better, it looks cooler. I agree with jocie though, email her. But if you do, email me too!
- Nikki
nmrapp95@yahoo.com
Yay, book 4. I kinda prefer the silhouette theme with the covers....
~R.g.
*scream and run away in horror*
Oh Mi Dayz . . .
haha its like a swimming costumed thing, and its kinds wierdtastic i agree x
if i wanna show you guys a photo ive adapted, drawing etc where do i post it?
u guyz rock mi socks x
Really this must be a joke, is that the new book cover, if it is it looks awful, if it wasn't the maximum ride series i wouldn't pick that book up to read. I would be afraid it might be a weird book. If it wasn't the maximum ride series.
nice name, though
"The Final Warning"
got a nice ring to it.
i can't wait to read it. when's it going to come out?
MFINGA out!
O.o its...its... the crypt keeper with wings!!!
I can't wait till the book comes out!!! here's some advice: never ever read fanfiction cuz you guys would get sooooo creeped out. lol
ummmmm Miranda? fang is dark i think well the book says he is again i think but ummmmmmmmmmmmm is that the cover of the 4th book it looks really wierd did u say that was an alien? ODD
oooooooh the cover looks terrible compared to the other ones! i hope its a joke luv ya max (and fang) u rock(outloud) and btw idk what it means it just sounds cool byeeee
-wish i had wings-
lovelovelove
-K-
The pic, you have is to small to be sure, but are you positive its not some wrong depiction of one of you?
thats not the new book is it. if it is im telling jp that he needs an idea of what you all look like.
*~RaChEl~*
Very odd I must say!
kyah, max and ari ARE bro and sis read the third book toward the end its awsome its when Jeb tells her who her parents are
who in the world is that suposed to be? Max? Nugde
Confused :(
EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW
THAT STUPID COVER!!! EEEWWWWYUCK!!!! I AM A BIG BIG FAN OF MAX BUT THIS COVER SHOWS CREEPINESS!!1
grrrr
change the damn cover!!!
Is that supposed to be the fourth book? I don't like the cover, but OMG!!!!! I can't believe that there is still going to be a 4th book, we haven't heard anything in so long.
OMG!! i had no clue that they were gonna make another book...i wonder when it comes out but nywho look wat i found on youtube::
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6Dmg_4ZA2Y&NR=1
"what is emo"
its hilarious i kno random but hey thats me....cant wait for the book:D
I don't think that this book is the fourth one in the series. On the Amazon website it describes this book as a NEW story about a girl who escapes scientists and helps to save the world. It doesn't mention the rest of the flock, so maybe it is a side story on a totally new character. I Could be completely wrong, or this description of the book could just be a vague summary and really it is the fourth book. But that was my take on it.
I don't reall like that cover too much, but that's alright. the one at http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/edition/?isbn=0385613695 is much better.
kitsunedono
P.S. Please don't stop at this one.
I don't like it as much as the other covers, but the title makes me really want to read it :)
If that's the real 4th book cover, then this is your real movie poster!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/StarShimmer92/mrposter23done.jpg
Just wait another week and I'll have your "Real" DVD cover!!! :P
(someday....someday...my art will be...)
~*Star*
I dunno...I really don't like the depart from the traditional cover...there's just something about this one that makes me not like it very much...
WD-42
WUAC Phorever!
Uuuuuh...
Does anyone know the address of the person who made the cover. I need an address to give the nice men in white when they come o take him away. ;)
But seriously, is that meant to be Max? And what is she wearing?
...You know, I bet that's Max 2. That might explain the lack of flock members. And the... odd, choice of clothes. But that's just what I think.
that thing looks sooo weird!!!!! that looks like something that would be off of one of those alien movies!!!!
is that the cover of the next book?
I LOVE YOU IGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHEN IS IT COMING OUT???????? WHOOP! This is AWESOMENESS guys!!!
Who is that?!
It can't be the next book....it doesn't have the logo..... so, (once again) who is that?
What? Is that supposed to be your next book cover? But it's not, right?
Well, I hope he enjoys Nowhereville.
I saw this cover before and had the same reaction as you, Max. Why the heck would one of you be flying over the ocean?! And why does it look more like a bronze statue with wings?! And where's everyone else? And stuff!
If that's supposed to be Max, all I can say is: You're a lot prettier than that. And more stylish. And cooler. And funnier (not that that has anything to do with the cover; I just wanted to say that. Great sense of humor. Keep it coming). And a LOT more sensible.
And the title! I like the words with wings. And this looks too much like some sci-fi book out of the 80s, with that text and color scheme. Not that I have anything against sci-fi books from the 80s, but you guys deserve much better than that. It's the 21st century, people!
You'd think they'd hire the same cover makers for all the books. I like the others much better.
I hope we can get a better cover. Good luck!
-Aoi Sakura
ok scary/cool thing happening here.. thats supposed to be Max isn't it!!! cuz the person is wearing a bikiney!!! I can see the lines!! omg I know someone who's gonna have something to say over this!!!!*looks really mistcheiviouse*(sorry about the spelling!!)have you told the flock about you two!?!?!?!?! sorry if they never shut up about who who who now
Please, PLEASE tell me that isnt this "new character" You've been throwing around in the poll?!
The Flock is a good size! You don't need anymore! Come on, Fang! TELL US WHO IT IS!!!
~Joccy
PS: Ari Supporter for life! ;]
Did somebody take up dance as a hobby? Because that kind of looks like a leotard. Oh well, don't like the cover but it's what's inside that counts.
What the?? That's not the new book is it?! That's just plain weird!
O_O Alrighty then.......
thats scary...
brooke
GAH!! that looks kinda creepy!
I know that's absolutely NOT going to be the real cover. It had better not, 'cuz it looks WAY too different from the other 3 books, and plus...what the crap is the girl on the cover WEARING, please?!?? A swim suit???
Anyway, I honestly hope that's just a first draft, and that the REAL cover has everyone on it. (Or at least looks somewhat like the other 3 books.)
Peace! And fly safe!
~*Starr*~
P.S: Sorry about being all pessimistic! I mean, even if that IS the cover, it's the book that counts, right?
Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover, after all!! ^_^
P.P.S: I LOVE YOU, IGGY!!! <3
OMG that looks so CREEPY!! i hope that is not the new cover but if it is oh well! You cant judge a book by it's cover (litterally) lol!
o_O It is indeed creeptacular!!
Woah! is that supposed to be MAX?!?! WOW! That looks nothing like you!!! And I agree with Nugde.It is indeed quite creepy.
Woah! is that supposed to be MAX?!?! WOW! That looks nothing like you!!! And I agree with Nugde.It is indeed quite creepy.
The Final Warning....spooky title! So much suspense!!!! Can't wait until the book comes out!!!! It's gonna b soooooo awesome!!!!!
Keep on flying!!!!
umm...i don't know what to think about that one!
i'm way excited for it to come out and all (who isn't?!?!) but that cover kinda...well, i hate it! sorry to say, but, i deffinately agree with everyone who hates it! hehe. oh, i can't wait till it comes out! jojogirl, fancion.com?! it's AWESOME!! thanx for the info.!
O.O good grief, why is the person GREEN? O.o that is seriously weird. Can that really be the next book's cover?!
Umm.. Is that what the next book will look like?
I agree with what Nudge would say: "Creeptacular" indeed. I guess you can say it isn't your next cover. Why would James Patterson put an olive-green-half-naked-alien-person on the cover? Weird.
Well, I have got to say that it seems more and more depressing when no one blogs for a while. You know, you guys used to blog all of the time and now it is close to once a month. Maybe you guys are a little too busy.
Anyways, Thanksgiving went well. No unfortunate events happened. How was yours? I hope a lot of Pumpkin Pie was consumed!
Ew. Pumpkin Pie. I hope you guys like it so you can make up for me hating it.
I guess I will stop rambling and tell you guys good luck (for the millionth time). See ya.
- Leo
what. the. crap. what the heck IS THAT?! is this the cover for the fourth book?????????!!!! i am outraged! this disturbs me to the innermost core.
whut the hell?!?!?!?! is it and alien or u people...???????
im am sooooo confussed about dis.
peace Taylor and it would be serously kool to have wings.
No offense, but I totally hate it.
Ugh.
Well that's sure different. I can't wait to hear the whole story on it.
omg...that actually looks like an alien!!
i saw somewhere else a different book cover! it was mint!!
lol
hope you guys r okay!!
xxoo
Ummm...
if that's supposed to be Max, there's something wrong with the world.
o____0
But I'm *hoping* that's a new charector. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to see a new human-avian hybrid. (But I don't want them to join the Flock... keep it to the classics, people!)
I personally don't like the cover, though. I think it should at least have the same 'Maximum Ride' logo the other books had. I think this cover looks so... IDK. I guess it's too plain and less action-y looking? I dono. I just don't like it though.
(I swear, if there's a human-avian-hybrid named Annie in this book, I will freak and hope that my name is mentioned somewhere in the credits, thus me becoming famous. :D I seriously need to update that fanfic, it's been foreverrr.)
whats going on here such an odd cuover im a vary confused blond now and whos the aliean thing
TORIN
WOULD THIS BE THE 4TH MR BOOK?!?!?!
and only one........
Hate It! Hate It! Hate It! It doesn't go along with the other covers! Where are the other flock members, Fang, Angel, etc.! And I thought by all the clues that the flock was up north like Alaska or Canada or something, not in the tropics! And NO that DOESN'T look like Max! Come on, they can do a better job than that! And when is this movie I've heard about? And this better not be the last book!!!!
BRING
ON
THE
MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmm that is interestng, is maybe the new character? anyway guys keep on postng!
cattypea
p.s for once having little to say.
yo sarah it is not just u i also find everything funny lol lol@myownlol hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Is that really Max? H. Christ...
pretty cover....but if that is supposed to be the flock....who has golden wings????? no one i thought but geez i must be going crazy...or they are. ARGH the questions!
oh, my gosh.
(-Izza, not signed in)
Hmm, is that a new kind of expirement? Like, eraser-wise or something? But, not Eraser, some kind of water creature human hybrid or something? i deon't know, just throwing out some ideas.
Yeah, i kinda agree with Kristen, I really don't like that cover, I hope its not the one that will be official, its a lot different from the other ones.
GAH! I cannot wait until the movie comes out, it will be awesome! Fang? Who do you think ahould play the flock? Personally, for Max, I'm thinking Hayden Panettiere or Amy Rose from the commercial, and ten Keke Palmer for Nudge, and Elle Fanning for Angel. But who should play everyone else????
Anyway, update the blog sooner, guys.
Peace Out.
WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!!!!THAT IS SO WEIRD. BUT TOTALY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHEN IS IT COMING OUT????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST KNOW!!! BLOG WHEN YOU KNOW THE RELEASE DATE. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE YA'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the bookworm
ps U ROCK MY SOX!!!!!!!
^_^ BYE!!
wait so if Nudge said its creeptacular or w/e then its prob not one of the flock (well at least the flock now)hart the cvr very misterious
Yo fang dis joe wuz up
Wens da final book coming out?
Email me ight?
(Chiquito_00@yahoo.com)
Anyone knws wen its out?
Omfg i cn wait!!!!!!
Btw fang i love your flock im here ta help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD. I just had an epiphany. Max II is a clone. How stable are clones anyway? And it has blonde hair and seems girlish...
That's your clone, isn't it, Max?
OhMiGOD!!!
Is that you? Is it a book coming out???
And yeah, it does remind me of Icarus...
Are you guys saying that there's a fourth book? That is soo cool! I had no idea. Where are all the comercials?
LOL.
Actually, Icarus flew too close to the sun. his father made the wings with wax, and the wax melted.
But yeah, the cover does kind of suck, but like I've always heard, don't judge a book by it's cover.
aww maaan why does the cover have to be...this??? I'd rather prefer the original style of the books!
OMG that looks really wierd
when is it suposed to be coming out??
blaqk_oddio@yahoo.ca
luv ya
Exactly, Nudge! Creeptacular is right! But J.P.'s poll /did/ win, so I bet that's ur new Flock member, better get used to her!
Boo-Bear
You guys have NO idea what Creeptacular is until you've seen 13 foot bat wings. Or you're best friend feed on blood. Of course, I'm used to it by now....
OMG!!!! I can't wait for the book!!!! But who is that supposed to be?
What?! We want to read more about y'all not some body else!
Is this a new character in the book, cause if so...a little creppy :)
That's Kinda weird. Just a little.
Kiya and Leiee agree.
~Jade Skywalker
That pic. looks nothing like u guys! I say u once when u flew over my family's ranch in California! It was awesome!
Flying over the pacific ocean??
so i was right you are likle near australia or new zealand!!
AWESOME!
So has the fourth book been released in america? That is so unfair!I live in Australia so i get everything late!IT SUCKS. but at least i get it
Love you guys
Oo! is it that other bird girl from that other book? uh... shoot me I can't remember which one... School's out?
-Talon
did u see what it says @ the top!!!
is that the next book??? i hope so if it is i cant wait 2 get my hands on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maybe the rest of u died >:( i hope not!!! cuz if u did u should track the author down and "hav a "nice" chat" with him!!!
What the crap??????????
if that is the cover i am going to kill someboby. do they not understand that this picture could ruin the flock for ever??? do they not see taht every person who lays eyes on this cover is going to be really mad???
mad i hope this is some sick practicle joke!!!!!
Hey I just had a thought of who it might be!!!! In the first book you free all those cages and you get your dog and stuff. Well remember that girl took all the other experiments right!! Well it could be her because I forget how she looks. Plus is does not look like anyone from the flock. Could maybe that girl come back to the flock?
(sorry max if this is supposed to be you but that picture is really bad)
Hey, no immediate offence here,but the cover disapoints me. It, for one, looks nothing like the others, two, goes against the general feeling of the book for me. It doesn't look like something James Patterson would write. It looks more like a spoof of maximumride more than a fourth addition to it. The one on photobucket was better but it still does not meet my satisfaction. There was a theme for the other books and they meshed together in a way. This one on the other hand is completely different. If not a crazed fan I would never suspect that it belong to the series. My apologies to the maker, it truly is a nice picture, though it is for the wrong book almost. I am anxiously awaiting the fourth book and for the time being I am also waiting for the release of the twilight series by Stephenie Meyer and am literally shaking while typing this. (sorry if my spelling is effected).
it is kinda scary... i saw a better cover on amazon..but i still cant wait for the book!!!!
im on fanfiction jojjogirl! but my dad blocked it...
ummm what the hell is it? that is definitly creeptacular!
how do you know its the pacific ocean?
umm... I agree... with the whole "say what?!" thing. I don't like that there's only one... "alien"
The cover really sucks. One avain flying all alone isn't right. The cover should have the rest of the flock on it. The flock is always together.
The cover is bad.
So wierd. Who is that? Who made this? I'll send them a strongly worded email. I mean, that's all I can do to help because I can't just beat the crap out of them like you guys can.
Oh, and I've been writing a fan fic about you guys. I hope I got it right, I want to do you justice.
Me personaly I like the other cover... This one just doesn't seem to fit it...
Weird... It's definatly eye catching... and creepy.
what? i don't get it...
wierd i hope its not the last book and wat hapend to fang its been likw 3 months since we heard from him.
Ooh... REALLY hoping that's not the new cover... NOT attractive in the least. Tell them to make a new one, guys.
Okay, that is the wierdest cover ever. They need to change that.
I kind of hope Iggy gets a girlfriend in this book.
Is that supposed to be max!!!
Wait...I bet that's the new charecter
*chokes
your joking,right??? please say this is a joke. i couldnt be more excited about a fourth book, but THAT...i dont know what to think about that.
That's a little strange. I hope they change the cover, 'cuz the books up til now have been a little cooler looking than that.
uhhhhh....... do i really have to comment on that? i mean, LOOK AT IT.Doesntit really speak for itself?
WTH??????? Puh-lez tell me this is some kind of joke...
WOOOO!!! cant wait to read the fourth book!! nudge is sooo right bout the creeptacular but its still cool! U GUYS ROCK!!
Oh my gosh!! That is so weird!! And awesome!! At the same time!!
...That is NOT a Maximum Ride cover.
That is one of those stupid covers for a classical book that will never be bought because they suck.
I'd still buy the book even if the cover sucked like that, and I'd go insane when I read it because I love Maximum Ride but jeez.
- Karina.
you have got to be kidding me...
I like the other one(s) better... And I agree with Nudge. That is "creeptacular".
hey rose, sorry to be a greek mythology nazi, but Icarus flew close to the SUN and fell INTO the sea x3.
And OMG!! new character perhaps!?!? WOOOT!! well, sorta eyipee' and 'oh crap' for me at the same time. or maybe it's just one of those things liek Omega. I dunno. When's it being published? : D
whoa it looks really weird what do you guys think emali me chris_nagy_01@yahoo.com
the book comes out in march, for all you guys wondering.
im very excited for the fourth book...i hope it will be everything we have hoped for...
it better be!!! lol...anyway, im counting down the days!!! btw, the cover looks a little...interesting...i hope its not the real cover...but dont always judge a book by its cover because the actuall content is what matters most...
that cover cant be final. it looks so wierd!! nothing like the others.
I hope it's not the final cover. Because (and I don't mean for this to sound mean) it looks really bad. I like the other covers a whole lot better.
Bet the book will be great though.
Fly safe guys!!!
~AyasheKestrel
I really hope that alien is not bad and is not another version of the earasers!! Fly high guys!
So, the younger kids don't get to blog along, huh? :D
On second thought, maybe that's the way it should be. After all, we don't need Angel taking control of millions of minds at once, and do we REALLY need the Gasman singing Wierd Al out to the world?
OFFICIALLY BEST COVER EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR
You have got to be kidding me. If that is the real cover and not the one on fanfiction, I will scream. maybe if the cover was not some creeptacular alien flying over an OCEAN for no apparent reason, I could get my friends to read the series. Max, weren't you supposed to save the world? Save it from this book cover! I liked the cover on the Angel Experiment before they changed it.
M
MA
MAX
MAXI
MAXIM
MAXIMU
MAXIMUM
R
RI
RID
RIDE
R
RU
RUL
RULE
RULES
RULES!
Tootles!
OHEMGEE! EWWWWWW.....
That CANNOT be the cover!
Hey
I dunno what is up with the cover!!! Creeptastic is deffo a way to describe it =/
oh yer anyone here got msn?
tamy
x-x-x
WHO IS THAT?!
that's a scary cover! can't wait for the book, though!
omg!! I have been waiting for ages for ages for the new book to come out!!! do you know when it will get to Australia!! i love you guys heaps keep flying cant wait toread it,
your biggest fan DARK_PHOENIX xoxo
Okay, I love Fang. I probally love him more than Max does. Why hasn't he been posting of HIS blog latley? I can't wait to see an other entry from him.
Fang, if u ever get the chance email me at cariboucsm@aim.com
Hey guys.
It's meeeee! *applause*
Lol. Okay. I've seen this pic before and weirds the facking HELL outta me, i mean, is tha supposed to be YOU, Max? WTHL?
It's CREEPTACULAR!
And wow. Max, you sure wear skanky attire. Last time I checked, you were the jeans-and-baggy-T-and combat-boots kind of girl.
And seriously, if the book is as bad as this cover, I'm COMPLETELY converting to Twilight. jk jk :]
Anyways, I love you guys!
Especially you, Fang! (BTW I ALMOST have a boyfriend...ALMOST...so watch out) :D
~The Eternal Flame
p.s. i still own a pair of combat boots!
p.p.s. I LOVE THE RAIN! :D
I kinda like the cover..but I'm just weird like that..It feels so good to be back to reading this blog It's been ages since I've gone one..anywho maybe it's a new character..or an old one coming back as an avian hybrid hmmmm *ponders while twilight zone music plays.* anyway yeah..I can't WAIT for this book to come out cover smover....
PAdfootsmistress777
NITWIT BLUBBER ODDMENT TWEAK!!!
LONG LIVE FAXNESS
hey when does your book come out!?!
so exciting!
can't wait for the next book!
:D
That is so weird...I hope that's not it...I like the other one better with Max on the front(like Maximum_9595 said).Go to Wikipedia.org and look up Maximum Ride...the newest book summary sounds...weird.
Hope the flock's safe!
Bye!
Erm...is that...the MaxRide book four cover...?erm...please dear god,no...anything but that...erm...that cannot be the cover.im freakin serious:Make It like the others,Patterson.or all the MR fans will hunt you down for murder...and seriously...WHAT IS THAT?!o_O"
see my blog please!!!!!^^v
Post a Comment