What was the point in that? Since when was Fang dark and brooding?
Have you guys seen some of the YouTube videos people have made for you? go to Youtube.com and type in Maximum Ride: The flock Against the World. Watch it. It's really good. Browse some of the others too.
HA! so I WAS right when I said Fang looks like James Morrison. I take back everything I said on that last post. (Okay, maybe not. I don't take back the Fang is cuter part.) What do you mean, since when is Fang dark and brooding, anonymous? He's always dark and brooding!
AWSOME 3 new posts! Cool. I was waiting for something new to be brought up . ha ha . Fang...ok new nickname ..... not working for me ,lets get back to the name Fang.
umm... wait im confused... what are these posts supposed to mean? ( by the way... i like that you posted 3 TIMES IN ONE DAY!!! its so awesome... we all wait to hear from you but you hardly ever post )
keep on fighting... for us ( the kids ) and for the sake of the future.... Steph
YES!!!!!!!!!! Three posts in one day! Too good to be true! YES!!!! FINALLY! Does this mean more blogging and stuff??? It took forever to have a blog. WHERE ARE YOU GUYS??? GTG
hey fang wutz up??? why havent you and the flock come to visit corpus christi??? i have been waiting and looking out for you!!! my sis is starting to read about you. i know itz cold but i dont know. sooo wutz up??? since when Are u dark and brooding??? i love you and the flock, mostly u, Max and Iggy. bye COME TO CORPUS CHRISTI, TEXAS. GO TO HAMLIN MIDDLE SCHOOL 7TH GRADE AND I HAVE BRUNETTE HAIR AND SO DOES ASHLE(SIS). <3 U
Ok... please tell me this is a rumor, but people are saying that Maximum Ride The Movie is gonna be ANIMATED!! THAT IS HORRIBLE, you can't let them make it animated. People are saying because the wings would look bad, but come on people have you ever seen X-Men, Angel, i mean those wings rock!
Does Max have blonde or brown hair? Because in the commercial thingy, she has brown, but in the book it seems like she has blone... NEED HELP!! *obsessive spazm*
hmmmmm.....any day eh? what if ure having a really bad day and then all these people start calling you Jim .....anyways, idk where i was going with that......lol
Hi Max, Fang, Iggy (you rule), Nudge, Gazzy, Angel, and Total! And Fang, you are not allowed to live only to that age. Dedicated readers, not to mention Max, would be mad at you till the end of time. Keep posting often please!
I Luv all 3 of the books & I think that James Patterson should write another Maximum Ride series cuz he is a real good writer and I realy like it but n-e wayz when was Fang so dark n mean but Fang u n Max need 2 stop frontin n gone head n go out cuz yall already kn wat da bitniss is. N on da real tip yall kn dat yall need 2 hook Iggy up wit somebody cuz 2 me it sounds like Max's sister seem 2 have sum kind of thing 4 him. AND IM OUT. PEACE........... TRISHA.B 2 FINE
oo. *wink*? *tera begins singing* L is for the way you LOOK at me, O is for the only one I see V is very very extraordinary E is Even more than...what it seems!!!
I see what you mean. Dark and mystious. Don't you thank your already that. O wait I forgot the more mystious you are the more grils fall for you. By the way don't you thank that Max would get jealues and go out with another guy. You can't do that to her agian. Now can you. JK. (I would love to see your reaction to that and don't lock your jaw I heard that it isn't good for you.)
Can't wait till the next book and the movie. My firends and I are planning on going to see it. We now that it probly isn't going to be like the book. Well we know it won't. We are already planning to be mad about it. Funny isn't it. Why go to the movies any way?
Fang you shouldn't have to take that from the flock YOU helped raise. The only one who should be able to do it would be Max (if Max is reading this, give him a break. He saves your butt on a regular basis) Stay strong Fang!
sorry last message was pretty sarcastic but thats jusy me:p u know y isnt there more post??????????????????????????????????????????????????? there used 2 be 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 kay maybe im exagerating ( i know thats not how u spell it( not it the word)) what does DARK AND BROADING mean
WHO IS JIM MORRISON? ahhhh I need to look this up on google! When is the fourth book comming out? why so late? werent there suppoed to be like 12 or something? Well w/e I'll find out when it comes out for you never reply to posts....:(
WOW. you guys were really talkative Yesterday. That's cool though! After not hearing from you guys for about a month and a half it gets pretty enteraining.keep flyin'. --TkD-CHICK
OMG! I love Jim Morrisom (the real guy, not fang ((no offense famg))) He was a great singer. You'll have to live up to his name. Good luck with that one.
Question; Will Amy Rose play Max in the movie? And when does the movie start production? PLEASE GIVE US ANSWERS! We're dying to know!!! (that is, all the fans of Maximum Ride)
God why does Maximum Ride- Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports have to be the end. Please come out with a new book! The flock is my third family my friend Candace is my second family!! You have saved me more than once!!!
OMG!! I was just on Barnes and Noble .com and that cover is the cover that's on the book. After all those amazing wonderful cool covers they are putting that crappy one. <(
Hi Jim Morrison!Wait-that doesn't sound right to me.I'll just call you Fang.Hi Fang!I had a REALLY WEIRD dream about you and the rest of the Flock a few days back.It was about you being my BROTHER!I told you it was weird.When I told my friends about it they said that I could fit the discription as your sister because I have black hair,dark eyes,and olive skin.I know your not REALLY my brother but now I joke around with my friends saying I am.It really gets on their nerves.Hahaha!Okay,I just want to say that you rock!The same goes to Max(you are my favorite),Iggy(Good luck with your "projects"-blow those Flyboys{if their are any left which of course their probably are}to pieces!),Nudge(I made a map of my own inaginary world for some of the short stories that I write and I named a river after you),the Gasman(be sure to help Iggy with those "projects"),Angel(you are my favorite six-year-old girl in the world),and Total(I can NEVER forget my favorite talking dog{don't let it go to your head}.
Good luck for whatever it is your doing.
-From FlockFan97724
P.S.Can't wait for the fourth book!Oh yeah,and Fang-remember to charm Max-and stay away from redheads.
hey everyone. i cant give out my email to get a real username for this so all i can do is comment "anonymously". :) you guys rock!! And seriously check out all the tributes to you guys on YouTube! you guys are more admired then you would've ever imagined! there are THOUSANDS of site decicated to YOU! you are our heroes!!!! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!
WHOA! THREE POSTS IN ONE DAY! Wow, I must be dreaming! Keep it up! We love hearing from you!
Whoa. Do I detect some Faxness here? You guys are so cute to read!
More posts soon please!
And Max, try not to faint when Fang winks at you. LOL, just kidding!
Don't worry, he's dark and brooding but he will live to a ripe old age because of his paranioa! Though sometimes Max, I swear Max, you'll be the daeth of him.
PLEASE update the Blog soon! Love hearing from you!
I've never even heard of Jim Morrsion. ^^ -sqishes Fang- I love you guys. -super huggles Max- So much. I even had a dream that I was sort of a bird-kid who could fly. People were trying to sell me to the circus. o.o It was weird.. But I never got to fly. I wish I could be just like you! I cut my hair like yours, MAx, and I'm getting it streaked with blonde soon! Love you sooo much, guys!
Love, Mini-Max(^^)
PS- I'm scared by some of the comments on here.. Everyone's like "Kill Lissa!" Funny thing, I've got red hair like Lissa, and my name's Alyssa. My nickname's Lyssa... But dun worry, I'm no Red Haired Wonder. -shivers- Doon't hate me! xD
Since when was Fang dark and brooding? *slams her head against her desk for the absurdity of the question*
Anywho, the page came up and i thought i had typed the address in wrong because there were 3 NEW POSTS. I felt so, so, unbelievably happy and joyful that I nearly jumped up and down around the room. And it takes a lot to make me do that. congratz.
ok, did i miss something? any ways, we all knew that Fang was dark and a big thinker... so what is with that? and who cares what age those guys died at? i mean, there just human! you guys are part BIRD for peatsake! ugh. *rolls eyes*
please can you guys get that book out any faster. i'm almost dieing over here, having to read some romance/action about a vampire who loves a human and how they can't live without eachother (twilight series). i want Max, i want Fang, and Iggy, and i want Gazzy, and Nudge, and who doesn't want the ever-so-adorable-yet-scary Angel?
FANG IS DARK AND BROOOOOOODDDDINNNNG!!! :) Haha you guys are awsome beyond...awsomeness. Cannot wait for book 4. Keep on being insanely AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Hey you finaly bloged. Hope you guys got my mesage last time. If you didn't here it is again Jan4 yesterday I saw u-guys flying Try to fly higher oh and that same night I hered something hit the window like it was mad so I counted to 10 and looked out and saw some thing huge flying away so b careful you might b being followed.
seriously, max and fang should just start dating already!! like gosh!they`ve kissed, there into each other!! and what does Jim Morrison have to do with anything?? lmfao!! aurevoir!!
A nationwide community of small businesses trading for what their businesses need and their families want...without spending cash. A trusted system. A growing phenomenon. A better way to do business. Welcome to what's next. Welcome to ITEX.
You guys wanna know something funny? Well, I don't know if you've ever heard of the Wii, but it's a game system that is really fun, and on it you can creat your own people, called Miis. Anyhoo, me and my bro made some that are of the flock, and they look a ton like you guys! (or atleast how I imagined you!) It is soooo funny! love you guys and fly safely! The Mii maker ;)
ok, i love that you guys are blogging again, but... weird. plus, if that meant what i really hope it didn't and what other people seem to think it did... ew. please get nudge on the computer soon. -nudgefan642
Sorry, I don't get it. Maybe I'm just wired to be a peculiarity (yes, that's a word!) in this world. Ha! I shall never fit in well with fellow humanity. Or is that a bad thing? -itchus
So what does this mean? Oh, and yeah you do need to look on youtube and read fanfiction.net some of the things on there are whack. But don't tell Nudge. Yeah and keep this up. I love it when you guys post.
Oh, my, my, my! 3 BLOGS! WOO! Also, Fang is FLIRTING WITH MAX! 'Bout time after you guys have kissed a few times! I mean, holy-bajole! Talk about suspense! Fang, hold on to Max...she's yours and you know it. Max, you better tell Fang how much you LOVE him! Or I'll find some way to get to you, and I'll tell him for you! :) BTW, Jim Morrison, so NOT Fang. I was thinking more...hmm...Chad Michael Murray...but with Dark hair. *Stares off into lala land* OOH! One tree Hill style! WOO! Maybe even...no, not Pete Wentz...um...someone hot! Bejesus! I can't even think! Hmm...The guy from What a Girl Wants and Raise Your Voice! See? That could work, if you made him more hot-angel-of-death-style. LOL, bye! Lauren
Haha! The moment I read in the 3rd book that FANG had a BLOG...I checked right away! And here I am commenting. Haha! Didn't see that one coming. Well, I'm off to read the book. I'm addicted. -Megan
I always though Fang was emo, but never like this.
Max, stop him. He'll eventually have to go on Prozac. Take one of my BFF's. She became even more dark and brooding since she started taking it by prescription!
why are u saying ur james morrison. that's weird. lol. but keep the posting that's awesome, i LOVE u guys. where are you??? what are u guys doing now??? take care - love ya =] -Jacky PS: fang i know this is early, but will u be my Valentine?!
Awwwww faxness is so cute!!!!!!!!! hey remember when u kissed the girl at that school anne made u go to? that kiss broke max's heart and mede me want to jump in the book and come help max!!!!!! now everthing is better!
um guys the other day i was wondering, when people see you on the ground u look like birds....have u guys ever enterd a bird hunting place, because some one can mistaken u and shoot at u. just to be sure dont go anyplace with hunt in it.
I think Fang is more of a James Dean than a Jim Morrison. Jim Morrison, while dark and awesome, was pretty disgusting. James Dean was just brooding and hot.
hey max just come out with it if its not gonna be in the book then put it in the blog. and fang just so ya know dont tease her about it ( that goes for the rest of you) ulike some of my friends do
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....... what was that wink huh? lol are you... flirting!!! =D lol just admit it already you 2 like eachother so get it overwith and just... i dunno, KISS! lol you guys would be cute together! M ♥ F FAXNESS♥♥♥ GO MAX u rock!! and tell the flock i said hi! and fang:: STAY AWAY FROM REDHEADS!!!!!! -Kayla AKA Kayti Scarlet
hey!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!! three posts in one day.*whistle* i know its early, nad probaly already been asked this but i need some one to go to the Valentine Dance at my school with, would u go with me? if u want to come toi corpus christi on the 14 of Feb. and meet me in the cafertia at Hamlin Middle School, (its not that hard to find). *wishing on a star* PLZ? dont worry Max i wont take him away from u, and thank god im not a red haired wonder. i have had my hair streaked blonde for i dont know for how long, but my dad finally agreed to let me cut my hair like yours Max. Iggy,Nudge,Angel, and Gazzy keep rockin our socks off, Kay?!!!!!!! <3 LUV YA!
lol...... Fang? I'll just call you Fnick if that's okay. (Teehee! XD) Max, tell Nudge I say hi and that she TOTALLY rocks and she's my favorite! Woo! Go flock!
*deeeeeeeeeeeeep breath* (oh my gosh, oh my gosh...)*deeeeeeeeeeeep breath* ok, I think I'm ready... ok, so firts things first... my ex-friend says that your home-base is Portland. Is that true? And, (*deep breath*) I think I've heard you, & my other friend says that she's seen you.... Have you ever flown over Fransiscan Montasorri Earth School (it's a private school), & heard something that was, like,short screams (coming from the ground)? If you have, that was me.... Oh! I almost forgot! My ex-friend has seen you... She was 5 then... ok, so, like, also, Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gazzy, Angel, Total, Can we hook up sometime? It's been my dream ever since I was, like, 5 (I'm 10 now) to talk to you guys... I live in Portland, OR... Can we PLEASE find out somewhere to hook up?
You totally rock out. I never knew you had the capicity to post 3 times in one day. But then again, when you're 1/2 avaian, what can't do do? (that was a somewhat rhetorical Q)
That was sooooo cute!!!!!!! I hope you blog like that more often. I think that Chad Michael Murray, from One Tree Hill would make a perfect Fang with dark hair. That's who I'm thinking should play Fang in the movie or do his vocie if it is going to be animated. Or maybe the person who does Sasuke's vocie on Naruto. Anyway, i can't wait for the 4th book!! Please let there be romance!!!
GO TO THIS WEBSITE!!!! www.humananimalhybrids.net there are real people doing this, and it's wrong! We have to stop it! THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!! We the kids will stop it! I shall quote Fang when I say "Are ya with me?"
hey, flirts... any ways... well i love you all!!!especially iggy and fang! iggys more my age, but fang is more my style!are you guys just soo bored you have nothing better to do that you guys flirt on here???
if your bored, you could get a gaia. go to gaiaonline.com and join, its ok... but you get to talk to people half way round the world and its soooo awesome!!!i would add you guys faster then minnesota can get cold (i dont think it could get much colder then it is right now though, its -4 as a high this week! ugh).
Oh my god,....Fang, are you FLIRTING on a BLOG??? Omg.... You guys are sooo into eachother, and I hope you admit it in the 4th book, lots of romance is my thing...keep on truckin,wait no, I mean flying! lol jk... Other than Max you (fang) and the Iggster are my Favz!! Love you, Kara
dudes all the fans have to vote this blog as the best blog ever! cuz it only has like 7 votes AND WE WANT IT TO WIN!!!! and with the whole who is going to play fang in the movie you need some really sexy guy. and I was getting soooooooo pissed at fang in the 3rd book he was being sooooooo stuborn over ari, even thought he should know max is like in love with him!
p.s. max, you and fang just need to admit you are in love witheach other, and get it over with...we are waiting!
Hey Fang its me again just quenched my thirst for destuction!!! let me tell you they are burning in !@%$ right now! One of their branches is up in smoke right now g2g for now I'll be in touch!! peace out!!!
wow!!! faxness is totally out there!!!! hmmm...who is jim morrison? and james dean? wow im confused on that one......... any whoooooooo!!! let me no if you ever go by mississippi!!!!!!
^^ How amusing... Anyway, I am Raven. The thing is your books are going to get me killed soon. Oh dear, my friends are like rabid dogs when they are waiting for things they want. And seeing as how I am the only one of us with a library card, I carry the responsibility of getting the dear books. They can be scary if I go too slow. High school seniors obsessing over such things can be very scary... XD B Anywho, I'll survive as long as I can still read these very amusing/fun/random blog thingymigigs. ^^ So... the whole point is to say continue your conversations. They seem to cheer up the day. For me at least...
BTW, I'm a FAX fan all the way! SQUEE for subtle faxness!
OMC! People Fang just winked at us. Think about this Max was talking, so he's winking at her blog. I don't care what he's winking about! Winking is the same as flirting with a girl. Some how Fang just got so much hotter. Well i suppose that flirting can do that for you! the Faxness has officialy been confiremed in book MR book 4. we are lucky 3 POSTS that are responding with one another. Are lucky month.
Did you check out that itex site -thanx bamaboyrox05- but it says; "the itex communtiy loves antipasto" HOW FREAKY IS THAT???? I'm just getting mental images of the Director in an Italian restaurant complete with red-checked tablecloth and wine bottle candle holders. Sharing spaghetti with some weirdo like The Lady and the Tramp.hahahaha...SCARY -scarred for life-
OK, you guys are being idiots. Not trying to bash the Fax, but can't either of you come out and admit that you like the other. And Fang is NOT the reincarnation of Jim Morrison. Or James Dean. Nudge is right. You guys are weird.
Oh, by the way Max, Jim Morrison died of a drug overdose and James Dean died in a car crash. As stupid as Fang may be at times, he's not going to be dumb enough to do that. I can safely say that Patterson would not kill Fang off in that manner.
Rubber City Nate
P.S. Maybe the reason Fang is so dark and brooding is because his bird DNA is from a raven. (I made that guess from the encyclopedia.)
Jim Morrison Eh? Well i have kno clue who he is ...lol! good 2 see u guys bloggin more often!! so Gasman [Gazzy] not blog on this ? Does he kno about it theese r questions that i'd like 2 see get answered
Hay Fang!or um, Jim Morrison? How did the flock come up with that name for ya? Oh well. I'm on my second time through the books, but it only took me so long because i didn't see the person i was borrowing the books from for a while. but now i have all of them and i am trying to read them slowly (although, it isn't quite working out so well:( so that they can last until the 4th book comes out. Please hurry! i am so totally going through book withdrawl. I'M DYING HERE. GET THE BOOK OUT ALREADY! love yas all, wingedgirl(i wish) P.S. keep on flyin!
hey, whoever said that reading Twilight was making them die - YOU'RE CRAZY!!! Twilight is the best book series ever (sorry Flock, but ur second, I promise! ;))!!
Anyway, I really hope this post works, and I NEED to know if Max and Fang are together yet... pleez!!!
Luvin' Twilight and Maximum Ride books series, ~Jessica
u guys r sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... cool! keep it up! I love hearing about what you guys are doing! ok:question for Fang, other than Max, what do you think about girls? -a girl
Ummm.... are you sure it's Fang posting? I mean, since when does Fang wink? Wow. Fangirl alert! Too wrapped up in somebody's alleged hotness to notice the fact that neither Fang nor Max were being very serious in their posts, a.k.a. something's up. I wonder why, though. I've got a hunch that the last part was more or less a prank on Nudge's or Gazzy's part. So shame on you.
270 messages to The Flock:
lol
3 post in one day!!! wow!! Please keep this up, its very entertaining to see you and Max commenting on each others blogs.
What was the point in that? Since when was Fang dark and brooding?
Have you guys seen some of the YouTube videos people have made for you? go to Youtube.com and type in Maximum Ride: The flock Against the World. Watch it. It's really good. Browse some of the others too.
Meghan
you guys are so cute! :-)
GO MAX RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! U RocK
;)
Max+ Fang 4-ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<(*_*)>
nah i dont think that you would look good with that long wierd hair.
Wow. Fang=Jim Morrison, huh?
It is nice to see all these posts, though.
If Fang is being dark and brooding, what is he in such a mood about?
HA! so I WAS right when I said Fang looks like James Morrison. I take back everything I said on that last post. (Okay, maybe not. I don't take back the Fang is cuter part.)
What do you mean, since when is Fang dark and brooding, anonymous? He's always dark and brooding!
awww......u guyz are so cute! Just admit that you like her!
Flirt away,
Cristi
AWSOME 3 new posts! Cool. I was waiting for something new to be brought up . ha ha . Fang...ok new nickname ..... not working for me ,lets get back to the name Fang.
LiveTheFlight
keep on on blogging. i love to read the new bloggs you post.
You know Fang, in mine and my friend's eyes winking at someone is hitting on them.
;D
You guys are hilarious!! Seriously!!
Hey I have a question.
Will Ari come back to life in the MR4 like he did after max killed him in NY?
IGGY ROCKS!!!
WHAT IS UP WITH THE UBER RANDOM POSTING TODAY?!?!?!?!?!!!!!! but you know i love to hear form you ^_^
the bookworm
^_^ BYE!!
umm... wait im confused... what are these posts supposed to mean? ( by the way... i like that you posted 3 TIMES IN ONE DAY!!! its so awesome... we all wait to hear from you but you hardly ever post )
keep on fighting... for us ( the kids ) and for the sake of the future.... Steph
yeah, we saw that little wink, Fang.
YES!!!!!!!!!! Three posts in one day! Too good to be true! YES!!!! FINALLY! Does this mean more blogging and stuff??? It took forever to have a blog. WHERE ARE YOU GUYS??? GTG
M
MA
MAX
MAXI
MAXIM
MAXIMU
MAXIMUM
R
RI
RID
RIDE
R
RU
RUL
RULE
RULES
RULES!
Tootles!
nice 1!!!!! & keep blogging!!!
Megan
Yay, lotsa post. Only 2 months till book.
I'm confused.
~♥Kristen♥~
ha. I <3 Jim Morrison! Fang is cool cause he is called Jim Morrison...
hey fang wutz up??? why havent you
and the flock come to visit corpus christi??? i have been waiting and looking out for you!!! my sis is starting to read about you. i know itz cold but i dont know. sooo wutz up??? since when Are u dark and brooding??? i love you and the flock, mostly u, Max and Iggy. bye
COME TO CORPUS CHRISTI, TEXAS. GO TO HAMLIN MIDDLE SCHOOL 7TH GRADE AND I HAVE BRUNETTE HAIR AND SO DOES ASHLE(SIS). <3 U
new nickname:Fax
Ok... please tell me this is a rumor, but people are saying that Maximum Ride The Movie is gonna be ANIMATED!! THAT IS HORRIBLE, you can't let them make it animated. People are saying because the wings would look bad, but come on people have you ever seen X-Men, Angel, i mean those wings rock!
Soo... is it gonna be animated??
*Nicole*
Another question...
Does Max have blonde or brown hair? Because in the commercial thingy, she has brown, but in the book it seems like she has blone... NEED HELP!! *obsessive spazm*
*Nicole*
uuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm EW!! no
stick 2 ur name. (duh)
[winks]
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U guys updated!!
see now that wasn't that hard, was it?
Squeeee!!!!!!!!!
hmmmmm.....any day eh? what if ure having a really bad day and then all these people start calling you Jim .....anyways, idk where i was going with that......lol
My last name is Morrison and i did research 4 my family tree and he's my third cousion twice remove.
That is cute!!! Do more of that. And PLEASE blog more often if you get the chance.
lol *grabs bucket of popcorn and waits to see Max's reaction* this promises to be intertaining, if they continue it on here, that is.
Hey guys! What have you been up to this new year? I have a feeling it's gonna be a great year, make it the best! You guys rule!
Hi Max, Fang, Iggy (you rule), Nudge, Gazzy, Angel, and Total! And Fang, you are not allowed to live only to that age. Dedicated readers, not to mention Max, would be mad at you till the end of time. Keep posting often please!
HI FANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!um...yah....HI!!
I Luv all 3 of the books & I think that James Patterson should write another Maximum Ride series cuz he is a real good writer and I realy like it but n-e wayz when was Fang so dark n mean but Fang u n Max need 2 stop frontin n gone head n go out cuz yall already kn wat da bitniss is. N on da real tip yall kn dat yall need 2 hook Iggy up wit somebody cuz 2 me it sounds like Max's sister seem 2 have sum kind of thing 4 him. AND IM OUT. PEACE........... TRISHA.B 2 FINE
lol that was kinda funny, Fang your comments sometimes just send me into like a frenzy of laughter. (ok i know that sounds stupid but whatever)
Ashley
you mean MAX can call you jim morrison any day right? haha just go on and admit you love her fang!
Creeptacular!!! Fang posted twice in one day. I guess it's cuz he wants to talk to Max. Yay!!!
I'd rather just call you Fang. It sounds cooler.
Plus, I don't know who Jim Morrison, other than the fact that he died at 27. Yep, I'd rather call you Fang!
Send my love to the Flock!
booknut
oo.
*wink*?
*tera begins singing*
L is for the way you LOOK at me,
O is for the only one I see
V is very very extraordinary
E is Even more than...what it seems!!!
FAXNESS!!!!!!!!!
I guess.
eh, whatever.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
wow thats all i can say is wow!
I see what you mean. Dark and mystious. Don't you thank your already that. O wait I forgot the more mystious you are the more grils fall for you. By the way don't you thank that Max would get jealues and go out with another guy. You can't do that to her agian. Now can you. JK. (I would love to see your reaction to that and don't lock your jaw I heard that it isn't good for you.)
Can't wait till the next book and the movie. My firends and I are planning on going to see it. We now that it probly isn't going to be like the book. Well we know it won't. We are already planning to be mad about it. Funny isn't it. Why go to the movies any way?
anonymous
Fly on fang, fly on.
(tell Iggy I think he's cute) =P
Fang
you shouldn't take that from them (well maybe Max) but not the others.
Fang
you shouldn't have to take that from the flock YOU helped raise. The only one who should be able to do it would be Max (if Max is reading this, give him a break. He saves your butt on a regular basis)
Stay strong Fang!
Thank the lord! I thought you guys ran into trouble and were dead, or worse! But ur safe so i'm ok.
Jo
Go Fang, Go Jim Morrison.
That's kinda funny because b4 I read this entry me and my mom were talking about Jim Morrison.
-A dedicated Max Ride fan.
lol you guys are awesome!!
hey
maybe people gorgot about you???? patterson needs 2 come out w/ a new book at least im still here. dont you feel special????????????????????
-kelly<3
Can't wait for book 4 and the movie!
LOL! "Fang is dark and broading!"
The flock rocks!
*starheartswirly*
hey
sorry last message was pretty sarcastic but thats jusy me:p u know y isnt there more post??????????????????????????????????????????????????? there used 2 be 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 kay maybe im exagerating ( i know thats not how u spell it( not it the word)) what does DARK AND BROADING mean
WHO IS JIM MORRISON?
ahhhh I need to look this up on google!
When is the fourth book comming out?
why so late? werent there suppoed to be like 12 or something? Well w/e I'll find out when it comes out for you never reply to posts....:(
WOW. you guys were really talkative Yesterday. That's cool though! After not hearing from you guys for about a month and a half it gets pretty enteraining.keep flyin'. --TkD-CHICK
OMG! I love Jim Morrisom (the real guy, not fang ((no offense famg)))
He was a great singer. You'll have to live up to his name. Good luck with that one.
Ha!
Nice Fang, keep being amazing!
Luv y'all!
~Kenzielicious~
Nice... How cute you two are...lol...You should post this often all the time.
Hi Jim Morrison! I like your blog!
Tee hee. I can't wait for the next book...despite it's odd cover. You really need to get in contact with JP about that ;)
Any who, you've helped inspire me! Check out my own blog at attitudeblvd.blogspot.com!
It's not much right now, but I'm working on it!
Question; Will Amy Rose play Max in the movie? And when does the movie start production? PLEASE GIVE US ANSWERS! We're dying to know!!! (that is, all the fans of Maximum Ride)
God why does Maximum Ride- Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports have to be the end. Please come out with a new book! The flock is my third family my friend Candace is my second family!! You have saved me more than once!!!
OMG!! I was just on Barnes and Noble .com and that cover is the cover that's on the book. After all those amazing wonderful cool covers they are putting that crappy one. <(
Hi Jim Morrison!Wait-that doesn't sound right to me.I'll just call you Fang.Hi Fang!I had a REALLY WEIRD dream about you and the rest of the Flock a few days back.It was about you being my BROTHER!I told you it was weird.When I told my friends about it they said that I could fit the discription as your sister because I have black hair,dark eyes,and olive skin.I know your not REALLY my brother but now I joke around with my friends saying I am.It really gets on their nerves.Hahaha!Okay,I just want to say that you rock!The same goes to Max(you are my favorite),Iggy(Good luck with your "projects"-blow those Flyboys{if their are any left which of course their probably are}to pieces!),Nudge(I made a map of my own inaginary world for some of the short stories that I write and I named a river after you),the Gasman(be sure to help Iggy with those "projects"),Angel(you are my favorite six-year-old girl in the world),and Total(I can NEVER forget my favorite talking dog{don't let it go to your head}.
Good luck for whatever it is your doing.
-From FlockFan97724
P.S.Can't wait for the fourth book!Oh yeah,and Fang-remember to charm Max-and stay away from redheads.
i thought you might want to chech this out www.itex.com
CREEPY
Fang.Youre so cute!!
ooh, you guys are so cute together!
hey everyone. i cant give out my email to get a real username for this so all i can do is comment "anonymously". :) you guys rock!! And seriously check out all the tributes to you guys on YouTube! you guys are more admired then you would've ever imagined! there are THOUSANDS of site decicated to YOU! you are our heroes!!!! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!
uhhhhhhh.okay.but that is so not a good name for u.i like fnick a whole lot better.
Hey! i posted that comment b4 saying i couldnt get on but i guess i can! im so happy! i love you guys soooooo much!!! keep posting!! LOVE!!!
ha!i would love to c the look on maxs face if u winked at her.no wait,i already no.
Max would be red.
Fang wuld smirk
Max wuld get redder(if possible)
Flock wuld laugh at Max and fang
Thats pretty much it.
Max + Fang forever!!
Does this mean you guys have realised it???????
MoonStar
I don't really want to know what happened today. *wink*
-Shadow Wolf
Fang!!! Haha you are just such a cutie! Max is very lucky.
Dost I detect some light flirting???? Hmmm????
Are you implying something with that wink, Fang? Hmmmm? xDDD
Haha
sweet! hey check out "The Lake House" tis aboot max same aurthor
Fang...
winked...
at...
MAX...
*BRAIN ASPLODES*
FAX FOREVER!!! BOOK THREE CHAPTERS 17-19!!!
This just might make up for Fang being such a jerk! >3<
HEY FANG!!!!!!
IM JO MORRISON, YES IM A GIRL.
EVERYONE HAS ASKED ME IF I NO JIM MORRISON AND OF COURSE, I DONT.
WHAT IF HE'S PART OF MY FAMILY???
WERID.......
ANYWAYS U AND MAX ARE CRAZY ABOUT EACHOTHER AND I HOPE THE 4TH BOOK WILL FINALLY TELL US THAT!!!
:)
--MaximumRide06--
awww
u ( fang) and max are 2 cote <33
-jocelyn
WHOA!
THREE POSTS IN ONE DAY!
Wow, I must be dreaming!
Keep it up!
We love hearing from you!
Whoa.
Do I detect some Faxness here?
You guys are so cute to read!
More posts soon please!
And Max, try not to faint when Fang winks at you. LOL, just kidding!
Don't worry, he's dark and brooding but he will live to a ripe old age because of his paranioa! Though sometimes Max, I swear Max, you'll be the daeth of him.
PLEASE update the Blog soon!
Love hearing from you!
I've never even heard of Jim Morrsion. ^^ -sqishes Fang- I love you guys. -super huggles Max- So much. I even had a dream that I was sort of a bird-kid who could fly. People were trying to sell me to the circus. o.o It was weird.. But I never got to fly. I wish I could be just like you! I cut my hair like yours, MAx, and I'm getting it streaked with blonde soon! Love you sooo much, guys!
Love,
Mini-Max(^^)
PS- I'm scared by some of the comments on here.. Everyone's like "Kill Lissa!" Funny thing, I've got red hair like Lissa, and my name's Alyssa. My nickname's Lyssa... But dun worry, I'm no Red Haired Wonder. -shivers- Doon't hate me! xD
haha!! i do agree that you guys are cute and funny together!!
Hello Jimmy! ;)
-waves to Jim- It'll be alright Fang...it'll be alright...
Woot for Fang! Hey- just a question: how does Antarctica even have Internet connection? That's pretty sweet wireless connection going on!
Keep on flyin'!
In reply to meghan's post,
Since when was Fang dark and brooding? *slams her head against her desk for the absurdity of the question*
Anywho, the page came up and i thought i had typed the address in wrong because there were 3 NEW POSTS. I felt so, so, unbelievably happy and joyful that I nearly jumped up and down around the room. And it takes a lot to make me do that. congratz.
3 POSTS A DAY!
THANKYOU!
Any Details on next book or movie????
Fang and Max..you guys got together yet? tired of waiting!
lol
love ya
xx
lol!!!! ^^
ok, did i miss something? any ways, we all knew that Fang was dark and a big thinker... so what is with that? and who cares what age those guys died at? i mean, there just human! you guys are part BIRD for peatsake! ugh. *rolls eyes*
please can you guys get that book out any faster. i'm almost dieing over here, having to read some romance/action about a vampire who loves a human and how they can't live without eachother (twilight series). i want Max, i want Fang, and Iggy, and i want Gazzy, and Nudge, and who doesn't want the ever-so-adorable-yet-scary Angel?
FANG IS DARK AND BROOOOOOODDDDINNNNG!!! :) Haha you guys are awsome beyond...awsomeness. Cannot wait for book 4. Keep on being insanely AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!! :)
ps: Fang & Iggy, you are...amazing. :P
Katie
pps: visit my max ride fansite!!! :)
oh nice one.
white winged flyer
GO FLOCK!!!! YOU GUYS RULE!!!!
Hey you finaly bloged. Hope you guys got my mesage last time. If you didn't here it is again Jan4 yesterday I saw u-guys flying Try to fly higher oh and that same night I hered something hit the window like it was mad so I counted to 10 and looked out and saw some thing huge flying away so b careful you might b being followed.
Fang u shouldn't have to take that from the flock (Max maybe) but not the others. even Max should be careful.
Hey whats ya'lls new years res.? Hope It's to kill Inte they suck and should go to h-e doubble hocky sticks
i see something happening. u two are so adarable together!!!!!!!! wow 3 posts in one day wahooo keep posting. love u all. :D
oh my god, are you guys FLIRTING on Fang's BLOG? that is so cute!
Whatever you say Jim!
awwww u guys really are cute i must admitt ^-^
Hmmm. Getting talkitive, aren't we?
seriously, max and fang should just start dating already!! like gosh!they`ve kissed, there into each other!! and what does Jim Morrison have to do with anything?? lmfao!!
aurevoir!!
Hey look what I found:
A nationwide community of small businesses trading for what their businesses need and their families want...without spending cash. A trusted system. A growing phenomenon. A better way to do business.
Welcome to what's next. Welcome to ITEX.
Ummm...yeah right. Good luck u guys. Stay safe
fang. . .
any romance in the new book? hmmmm
i <3 u guys!!!!
hm...
creepy and odd!
You've reached a new low Fang!
Congrats!
lol. btw you still rock.
:D
Meepisms
I LOVE U!!! GO MAX AND FLOCK(specially Iggy :P)
i saw some pics on google and u don't like shirts do u?
You guys wanna know something funny? Well, I don't know if you've ever heard of the Wii, but it's a game system that is really fun, and on it you can creat your own people, called Miis.
Anyhoo, me and my bro made some that are of the flock, and they look a ton like you guys! (or atleast how I imagined you!) It is soooo funny! love you guys and fly safely!
The Mii maker ;)
u guy just keep flying and whackh out fotr fly boys or erasers. if your in minnesota spot by and say hi! :-)
OMG. I actualy screamed. Fang, you are amazing!!
ok, i love that you guys are blogging again, but... weird. plus, if that meant what i really hope it didn't and what other people seem to think it did... ew.
please get nudge on the computer soon.
-nudgefan642
hmmmm.... I really wish I knew what this was all about, but it's still definately entertaining... huh...
Oh, and that music video was cool, Fang :)
Hey - IDEA! Why don't you guys make a video of yourselves and put it on youtube??? That would be totally awesome!
So, where are ya'll right now? Ever think of going to the Windy City? lol
Keep taking great care of the Flock, Max! I have complete faith in you to save the world! ;)
~Jessica
gag
alrighty then. haha, keep posting!
-wendi
Thanks our dark and brooding Morrison. *Winks at Max* Hey, why don't you guys tell us just a tiny bit more about where you are and what's happening?
Keep on flying, us kids are behind you all the way!
-Force
Sorry, I don't get it. Maybe I'm just wired to be a peculiarity (yes, that's a word!) in this world. Ha! I shall never fit in well with fellow humanity. Or is that a bad thing?
-itchus
HAHAHA who's Jim Morrison?
So what does this mean? Oh, and yeah you do need to look on youtube and read fanfiction.net some of the things on there are whack. But don't tell Nudge. Yeah and keep this up. I love it when you guys post.
Hold onto what you have Fang. It may not survive the spring.
Fly Free.
WooOoOOO! 3 posts in one day! So freaking awesome! Post more! I agree with star22, it's very entertaining.
lol I cracked up at the Jim Morrison thing :P
-Amber :D
Oh, my, my, my! 3 BLOGS! WOO! Also,
Fang is FLIRTING WITH MAX! 'Bout time after you guys have kissed a few times! I mean, holy-bajole! Talk about suspense! Fang, hold on to Max...she's yours and you know it.
Max, you better tell Fang how much you LOVE him! Or I'll find some way to get to you, and I'll tell him for you! :)
BTW, Jim Morrison, so NOT Fang. I was thinking more...hmm...Chad Michael Murray...but with Dark hair. *Stares off into lala land*
OOH! One tree Hill style! WOO!
Maybe even...no, not Pete Wentz...um...someone hot! Bejesus! I can't even think! Hmm...The guy from What a Girl Wants and Raise Your Voice! See? That could work, if you made him more hot-angel-of-death-style.
LOL, bye!
Lauren
A wink? Ooooh.
Someone's a flirt today...
hah. So funny, go fnickMaxLove
awww, you guys are crazy for each other!!!
*rebmarks*
i dnt get it
omg anyway guess wat!!!! i gots wings ... sorta i built them but i can fly yay!!!
LOL totally
I don't know who Jim Morrison is.
And how are they cute?
I have seen the Flock against the world. Love the music!
Haha! The moment I read in the 3rd book that FANG had a BLOG...I checked right away! And here I am commenting. Haha! Didn't see that one coming. Well, I'm off to read the book. I'm addicted.
-Megan
please blog more...i love it when yall do!!!!
yosh! i love this blog! can't wait for The Final Warning! (and fang would look awesome with dark wavy hair!)
~Silver-chan
Meah.
Radiohead rocks.
You gotta love it!
-Red
Huh??? Why are they talking about rockers or whatever??? Is there fax in the air??? Or brother-sister joking?
~*Star*
(read my blog, it's the best!!!)
lol..what about J.M.?
i think thats better. saves a breath
umm...I know speaking riddles is like a native language to you guys, but COME ON!! Some of us only speak English! What is going on?
Fang, Max, You guys just made my day!.. Please keep posting :D
Love Always,
mm
Wow...
Im sorry, but Fang...
YOU AND MAX ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO FLIRTING!!!
(no offense, I do it all the time cuz its fun to torture boys...)
*hehehehehe!* Im so evil...!
I always though Fang was emo, but never like this.
Max, stop him. He'll eventually have to go on Prozac. Take one of my BFF's. She became even more dark and brooding since she started taking it by prescription!
ERG!! i really dont get any of this.
Omg I love THE DOORS!!
LOL
what exactly are we talking about? i'm lost.
How extremely random. It seems like a private joke.
Uh... What???
I LOVE YOU FANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why are u saying ur james morrison. that's weird. lol. but keep the posting that's awesome, i LOVE u guys. where are you??? what are u guys doing now???
take care - love ya =]
-Jacky
PS: fang i know this is early, but will u be my Valentine?!
omg fang is so flirting with max!!!!
i cant wait til March!
(i hope there's fax!)
you guy are frigging awesome!!!!
O-(''Q)
They're BOTH Fang??? They both look uncivilized!! No offence to James Dean and that other guy...And this is an actual blog? Weird...But cool!!!
I just love the book and i hope they make a movie. :)
Max rocks!!!!!!
Awwwww faxness is so cute!!!!!!!!!
hey remember when u kissed the girl at that school anne made u go to? that kiss broke max's heart and mede me want to jump in the book and come help max!!!!!! now everthing is better!
your fan since i was 9
hanna
um guys the other day i was wondering, when people see you on the ground u look like birds....have u guys ever enterd a bird hunting place, because some one can mistaken u and shoot at u. just to be sure dont go anyplace with hunt in it.
fang has always been dark and brooding!!
love ya
Gemz
I think Fang is more of a James Dean than a Jim Morrison. Jim Morrison, while dark and awesome, was pretty disgusting.
James Dean was just brooding and hot.
LOL! I can't wait for your book to come out.
hey max just come out with it if its not gonna be in the book then put it in the blog. and fang just so ya know dont tease her about it ( that goes for the rest of you) ulike some of my friends do
hey dreamer i know what you mean FANG if you can do something about it i really wish you, iggy, gassy, nudge, and angel were on it too
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....... what was that wink huh? lol are you... flirting!!! =D lol just admit it already you 2 like eachother so get it overwith and just... i dunno, KISS! lol you guys would be cute together! M ♥ F FAXNESS♥♥♥
GO MAX u rock!! and tell the flock i said hi! and fang:: STAY AWAY FROM REDHEADS!!!!!!
-Kayla AKA Kayti Scarlet
hey!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!! three posts in one day.*whistle* i know its early, nad probaly already been asked this but i need some one to go to the Valentine Dance at my school with, would u go with me? if u want to come toi corpus christi on the 14 of Feb. and meet me in the cafertia at Hamlin Middle School, (its not that hard to find). *wishing on a star* PLZ?
dont worry Max i wont take him away from u, and thank god im not a red haired wonder. i have had my hair streaked blonde for i dont know for how long, but my dad finally agreed to let me cut my hair like yours Max. Iggy,Nudge,Angel, and Gazzy keep rockin our socks off, Kay?!!!!!!!
<3 LUV YA!
- MiKaYlA Corpus Christi, Texas
MAXIMUM RIDE ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love Maximum Ride's stong "no one get in my way,or ill rip out ur lungs and use them as a paper wait."styale.
lol...... Fang? I'll just call you Fnick if that's okay. (Teehee! XD) Max, tell Nudge I say hi and that she TOTALLY rocks and she's my favorite! Woo! Go flock!
Hey...someone is FLIRTY today, aren't they? I can imagine that wink sort of like Link's wink in hairspray...
If they weren't animating the movie, dye Zac Efron's hair and get him in there!
Fang is soooooooooooooo tottaly into Max and the hole world knows it!
DUH!!!
*deeeeeeeeeeeeep breath* (oh my gosh, oh my gosh...)*deeeeeeeeeeeep breath* ok, I think I'm ready... ok, so firts things first... my ex-friend says that your home-base is Portland. Is that true? And, (*deep breath*) I think I've heard you, & my other friend says that she's seen you.... Have you ever flown over Fransiscan Montasorri Earth School (it's a private school), & heard something that was, like,short screams (coming from the ground)? If you have, that was me.... Oh! I almost forgot! My ex-friend has seen you... She was 5 then... ok, so, like, also, Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gazzy, Angel, Total, Can we hook up sometime? It's been my dream ever since I was, like, 5 (I'm 10 now) to talk to you guys... I live in Portland, OR... Can we PLEASE find out somewhere to hook up?
You totally rock out. I never knew you had the capicity to post 3 times in one day. But then again, when you're 1/2 avaian, what can't do do? (that was a somewhat rhetorical Q)
max and fang, check out this pic. (no it's not u 2 kissing, this is 2 funny 4 that)
pics.livejournal.com/.../pic/0000qt2k/s320x240
ur guys #1 fan!!!!
That was sooooo cute!!!!!!! I hope you blog like that more often. I think that Chad Michael Murray, from One Tree Hill would make a perfect Fang with dark hair. That's who I'm thinking should play Fang in the movie or do his vocie if it is going to be animated. Or maybe the person who does Sasuke's vocie on Naruto. Anyway, i can't wait for the 4th book!! Please let there be romance!!!
GO TO THIS WEBSITE!!!! www.humananimalhybrids.net
there are real people doing this, and it's wrong! We have to stop it! THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!! We the kids will stop it! I shall quote Fang when I say "Are ya with me?"
hey, flirts... any ways... well i love you all!!!especially iggy and fang! iggys more my age, but fang is more my style!are you guys just soo bored you have nothing better to do that you guys flirt on here???
if your bored, you could get a gaia. go to gaiaonline.com and join, its ok... but you get to talk to people half way round the world and its soooo awesome!!!i would add you guys faster then minnesota can get cold (i dont think it could get much colder then it is right now though, its -4 as a high this week! ugh).
i love you guys
fly on
~love
-dvn
Oh my god,....Fang, are you FLIRTING on a BLOG??? Omg....
You guys are sooo into eachother,
and I hope you admit it in the 4th book, lots of romance is my thing...keep on truckin,wait no, I mean flying! lol jk...
Other than Max you (fang) and the Iggster are my Favz!! Love you,
Kara
Oh and I have made 2 videos for Maximum Ride on youtube!
THE DOORS!YEAH!!!I love them
keep rockin fang
dudes all the fans have to vote this blog as the best blog ever! cuz it only has like 7 votes AND WE WANT IT TO WIN!!!!
and with the whole who is going to play fang in the movie you need some really sexy guy. and I was getting soooooooo pissed at fang in the 3rd book he was being sooooooo stuborn over ari, even thought he should know max is like in love with him!
p.s. max, you and fang just need to admit you are in love witheach other, and get it over with...we are waiting!
~becca~
Hey Fang its me again just quenched my thirst for destuction!!! let me tell you they are burning in !@%$ right now! One of their branches is up in smoke right now g2g for now I'll be in touch!! peace out!!!
WOW THEY HAVE A LOT OF FLYBOYS UH-OH I'VE GOTTA GO!!!! GUYS LETS GO!!!! SPREAD OUT NOW!!! GO GO GO!!!!
Call Fang Jim Morrison? the picture from Max doesn't even look like you! lol
but nice try there, Fang ;)
wow!!! faxness is totally out there!!!! hmmm...who is jim morrison? and james dean? wow im confused on that one......... any whoooooooo!!! let me no if you ever go by mississippi!!!!!!
love always,
sami
^^ How amusing...
Anyway, I am Raven. The thing is your books are going to get me killed soon. Oh dear, my friends are like rabid dogs when they are waiting for things they want. And seeing as how I am the only one of us with a library card, I carry the responsibility of getting the dear books. They can be scary if I go too slow. High school seniors obsessing over such things can be very scary... XD B
Anywho, I'll survive as long as I can still read these very amusing/fun/random blog thingymigigs. ^^ So... the whole point is to say continue your conversations. They seem to cheer up the day. For me at least...
BTW, I'm a FAX fan all the way! SQUEE for subtle faxness!
You two flirt insanely, like on your posts, and yet we hear no word of a couple in the flock?! COME ON!
who in the world is Jim Morrison?
nice quick feedback, Fang, Max!
Wow. Uh wow. Jim Morrison is hot but Fang, you are way way HOTTER. *wink wink*
GAM. 3 postings in one day thats so cool. You guys should blog like that more often. OR JUST BLOG MORE!!!
i love the MR books they ROCK!
i feel so over powered whaen i read them!I feel like a can kick an Earasers butt any time i want!&I win every time
3 post in 1 day? lovely keep that up!!
comments about Fang flirting?? ha ha
(fang flirting; is that realistic?i guess so. [giggle])
fly w/ grace
OMC! People Fang just winked at us. Think about this Max was talking, so he's winking at her blog. I don't care what he's winking about! Winking is the same as flirting with a girl. Some how Fang just got so much hotter. Well i suppose that flirting can do that for you! the Faxness has officialy been confiremed in book MR book 4. we are lucky 3 POSTS that are responding with one another. Are lucky month.
Did you check out that itex site -thanx bamaboyrox05- but it says; "the itex communtiy loves antipasto" HOW FREAKY IS THAT???? I'm just getting mental images of the Director in an Italian restaurant complete with red-checked tablecloth and wine bottle candle holders. Sharing spaghetti with some weirdo like The Lady and the Tramp.hahahaha...SCARY -scarred for life-
I Feel like a moron, after I left the blog I found the preview for the 4th book OOOOPS!!!!!!!!!
OK, you guys are being idiots. Not trying to bash the Fax, but can't either of you come out and admit that you like the other. And Fang is NOT the reincarnation of Jim Morrison. Or James Dean. Nudge is right. You guys are weird.
Rubber City Nate
Oh, by the way Max, Jim Morrison died of a drug overdose and James Dean died in a car crash. As stupid as Fang may be at times, he's not going to be dumb enough to do that. I can safely say that Patterson would not kill Fang off in that manner.
Rubber City Nate
P.S. Maybe the reason Fang is so dark and brooding is because his bird DNA is from a raven. (I made that guess from the encyclopedia.)
Jim Morrison Eh? Well i have kno clue who he is ...lol! good 2 see u guys bloggin more often!! so Gasman [Gazzy] not blog on this ? Does he kno about it theese r questions that i'd like 2 see get answered
I rather call you mine. lol jk Fang seems like my total dream
I wanna call Fang MINE!
Love,
Taylor
jim have you ever thought of getting the tatoo! and is there anything going on between u and max!??
Hay Fang!or um, Jim Morrison? How did the flock come up with that name for ya? Oh well. I'm on my second time through the books, but it only took me so long because i didn't see the person i was borrowing the books from for a while. but now i have all of them and i am trying to read them slowly (although, it isn't quite working out so well:( so that they can last until the 4th book comes out. Please hurry! i am so totally going through book withdrawl. I'M DYING HERE. GET THE BOOK OUT ALREADY!
love yas all,
wingedgirl(i wish)
P.S. keep on flyin!
hey, whoever said that reading Twilight was making them die - YOU'RE CRAZY!!! Twilight is the best book series ever (sorry Flock, but ur second, I promise! ;))!!
Anyway, I really hope this post works, and I NEED to know if Max and Fang are together yet... pleez!!!
Luvin' Twilight and Maximum Ride books series,
~Jessica
well well fang i c ur flirting away
I wish Fang would wink at meee.
WAH.
Still luv ya Max
<3<3<3<3<3
WHO SAID READING TWILIGHT WAS MAKING THEM DIE??????????!!!!!!!!!!?????????
cause twilight has gotta be one of the best books in the world. For me the twilight saga and maximum ride series are a tie as my favorites.
they're just 2 different 2 be compared that way
<3
[giggle]
That is so cute! Ur so hot!
~Max~
u guys r sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... cool! keep it up! I love hearing about what you guys are doing! ok:question for Fang, other than Max, what do you think about girls?
-a girl
Ummm.... are you sure it's Fang posting? I mean, since when does Fang wink? Wow. Fangirl alert! Too wrapped up in somebody's alleged hotness to notice the fact that neither Fang nor Max were being very serious in their posts, a.k.a. something's up. I wonder why, though. I've got a hunch that the last part was more or less a prank on Nudge's or Gazzy's part. So shame on you.
A girl named Max
OOH! FAXNESS!!! LOL! MUAHAHAHA!!
-L
jeez, you guys. and fang has ALWAYS been dark and brooding, meghan. Fang, try to live past your twenties.
well all i got 2 say is....max if u dont go out with fang i will! sorry I'm a fangirl.......um ya
fly on dudes fly on!
oh ya i made this up about u guys.
you live 2 fly, you fly 2 live!
i know its cool isn't it
Post a Comment