okaaaaaaaaay...THAT IS SERIOUSLY CREEPTACULAR!! I mean, what does it really do? does it seriously give us wings? (My bro thinks I might already be getting them on my own, but I'm still scepticle. I mean, it's just a weird sensation in my back...no biggie...right?) I still don't think that's Max's voice, and since when are there other winged kids on the news?!? I didn't see anything like that!! AHHHH!! I'm freaking out!! ;) The Mii Maker ;) P.S. CHECK OUT othersideofride.blogspot.com!!!!
BIG QUESTION!!! What are each member of the flocks wing color? I know Fang has black, Angel has white and Max has those totally awesome brown-ish one's, but what about Gazzy, Iggy and Nudge?
wo holy smokes. i didnt read the book because some wierd delay happend were i live. r people getting wings from a diseese.....all i have to say is sick me up i want wings!
Yo Fang. What's up with the new book. I finished it, enjoyed it...but please PLEASE tell me that isn't it? There's gotta be more to the story correct. And tell Total good luck with trying to get to Akila. i wonder if they'll have puppies. HAHA THAT WOULD BE SOOOOO FREAKY. Oh wait. NVM it wouldn't. Oh and the submit button on the 'join the flock' thing doesn't work. And max, Yes...I've been in the news...a little. I'm very good at keeping a low profile. But I swear to you that...the Flyboys live on. Be Careful. Tell Iggy, congrats on the 'I can feel colors thing' Nudge on her metal moving stuff...'Cool Beans!' and Gazzy. Um...well tell him to be careful with his new power. We do not want Hiroshima to happen again. Haha! Oh Fang. That's kind of weird how you can dissappear. And where in the world is Max's new power? HMMMM? Or maybe I missed something. Angel! oooh. Hun, love you. Heck I love you all!.
Okay, Max. that can't be your voice. also ppl, non of you are getting wings. TRUST ME! i know you guys are real fanatics(and i'd love a pair of wings myself) but it's NEVER going to happen. oh and i don't admit this to myself, but whenever i get frustrated at something in the books(coughcough max not giving into Fangcoughcough)((P.S. that better change by the end of book 4, i'm in ch20 and Max dangit, GIVE IT UP, you love um, you know it ;) )) now also *sigh* it was never on the news to one of you(about the kids w/ wings), they were saying that cause it was an ad for us to but book4 by joining the flock, you go and make JP fithy rich. don't worry, still love the man, he thought this up didn't he! *"ow" "all angry readers, stop pelting me with rocks" "fine, fine they're real" sheesh i hate anrgy mobs* anywho, flock i wish you could have stayed in Washington longer, i'm going there in May, and when you were n the pocohnos, you should have come a little more south, i live about 2 hours below the pocohnos, east flight. also max, you lost your edge since your mother came into the pictue, again i've onlt read to ch20, but i've noticed a lot of things already.
oh and to mallory, go back a few months, yep, they were in Antarctica. Utah was there vaca, recently.
well i love you guys.( Iggy, love you the most!) peace out with love, fly on katie ^_^ ,..,
heya not wanting ani1 2 freak but i think itex is online everytime me n ma m8s go on the MR official webby it comes up with 'error contact ur local Itec service' cud this b a cover 4 itex... if it is its nt a very gd 1 we luv u fang we fink u r sxc!! chloe xxx
Okay --- just to let you know, MR4 was BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it, and I'm so happy you can see, Iggy!! (Er, sort of see.) That's vair exciting. :) Is there gonna be a 5th? A 6th???? PLEASE SAY YES!!!!!!! Because number 4 was brilliantly ace, man. :) Y'all rock!! :) -Katie
I get to the last page of the "Join the Flock" thing but when I click the button that says "Submit Speciman To Avian-Hybrid Experiment" nothing happens. I just stay on that page. Which sucks cause I wanna join! Someone fix it!!
BTW The 4th book ROCKED!!! (Although it was extremely short.) There better be some more MR books in the future!
Yo. I'm a human-vulture hybrid. You know something, Max? I think we went to the same school together as kids. I was the one across the aisle to the left about three cages. When Jeb stole you guys, in all the running amok with the erasers and stuff, me and two others, Jake and Samantha, managed to escape to the mountains. We want to join your flock (Yo, can you talk to JP for me? I'd love to meet you guys soon.) This is all i can write at the moment. Until later, ~Alex P.S. Do you have to put a pic on the Flock online thing? I'm a little suspicious about that.
I tried that thingy to join the flock and the pic thing wont work so basically it looked like a face with no flesh and a body!!its sorta wierd really,but i'm sure i'll try again later cus i'm just a loser like that!!!and no offense to max but that is not your vioce!!!(sorry if it actually is, but that does not sound like an actual person, more like a robot!!)btw, your new book kicks a . . um i mean butt!!!even if i'm only on chapter 16, but i need it to last till friday!!!dont actually know why, i just want it to!!which actually takes a lot of self control that i dont think i can handle!!so please dont post spiolers on here!!i'm begging!!well, laterz!!=P ~BIG FAN~ PS max u love fang stop trying to run away from the fact!!!!!kk, i'm done now!!
WOW! but aren't u guys supposedly in Utah...? I wish i had wings! Then i could join your flock! But if i suddenly spurt wings, Max, U r gonna have some competition for Fang! ~Fanggurly
hehe. i joined the flock a long time ago.... hey any1 who reads this should go 2 YOUTUBE and type in MAXIMUM RIDE. they show stuff 4 the movie comn out this fall!!! can't wait!!!!!
Do we get wings if we join? 'CAUSE THAT IS SOOOO UNBELEIVABLY COOL I ALMOST WET MYSELF!!! Dang, I just admitted that on the internet. I'll never live it down... Anyhoo, I'll join if I get wings!!!
Ok, i am freaked now, for more than one reason. That clipp was scary. I mean as if weird things don't already happen to me at the moment,That clip is extremely coicidental. oh and do you have to be an avin human hybrid to join or any type. Just curious, I'll keep a look out for other winged kids but normally... Umm, Yeah so keep safe. M,M,M
Hey~ I just got the new book! It rocks so far<3 I love u fang~ but u belong to max. I wish i could have wing to fly~ Im collecting feathers that sound like the description so far, and i even found white ones~
i wish someone had thought to change my DNA. 'cause that would be cool and exciting. I would rather be in danger constantly than have a boring suburban life.
Cool! I joined! Your (well james patterson wrote it but whatever) new book was great! Do you think James Patterson will write another one about you guys? Well bye!
~Shadow~If you ever got to Illinois let me know!
p.s. Tell max her speach was lifechanging, true and awsome for me!!!!
Okay, Itried to follow your advice, Fang, and "wing it", but my photo wouldn't upload. And when I clicked the Submit Specimien button, nothing happened.
P.S. I have to go to the library today and get MR4!!! I had no idea what day it was, untill I saw the 'It came out today!' posts. Darn me and my Dory syndrome!!!
Anomalies?(1:16 PM comment) What kind of person would actually take this further than an intresting and compelling series of books, and make up some kind of genetically-mutated cult? No offense Fang, but there aren't others out there like you, and I'm still not sure you're even real and the owner of this blog.
Might want to add that you better push Max harder in the next book, because I know there will be one!
Are there gonna be more books? Because that ending is a total cliffhanger-like thing. And you and max need to get together before i throw my book through the window.
Guys PLEASE don't say anything about the book (like hints that give it away), because some people haven't read it. My book was preordered and isnt here :(
Wow i luv the first girl.I'm like a mixture of the first two in real life.I have a question when you guys grow up what job do you want cuz i could see you as a writer Fang.JUst sayin.Well say hi to the flock for me!! Live Free!!Fly Hard!!
I couldn't figure out how to get the picture uploaded. -days of obsession. P.S.(I'm basically pretending the 4th book doesnt exsist and if the 5th isnt good i'm ditching the seires) Love you Flock! You guys rock! In 1-3, that is
Ha. That's nifty. The only thing is...I can't find a picture that will show up...Darn. Oh well!
You know what kind of wings I want? I would like to have dark, rich, navy blue wings, with silver lining each individual feather...I would like the wing span to match my body proportions, of course, that way I wouldn't get too off-balance...It'd be nice to fly...I wish I could. But, unfortunately, I can't. I'll have to live with that. *sigh* At least I have my dreams. . .
Besides, I was born like this. This is how I am meant to be. The way I am now is the way I'll be for a while, and I'm fine with that. Sure, I can have dreams of having wings, and flying, and having awesome bad-guy pwning skills, but I can only gain so much. The only things I can gain is what comes to me in my destiny, and I'm completely fine with that. I may not have wings, but I do have dreams, and as long as I have those, anything can happen. ^.^
w00t! Well, apparently it was stormy out and you had bad reception when you were making that video, maybe it was raining, who knows, but I'll help as much as possible.
Besides, even if I had wings, I wouldn't want to make it too widely-known. . .You never know who might be after you, you never know who might track me to get to you guys. . .
-KaT
'Dive bombs may be fun, but living on land DOES have its charms. . .'
Sweet!! And Fang, I am reading the 4th book. Thats rad about the whole invisible-ish thing!! Anywho, to an earlier comment, the flock is a figment of James Patterson's imagination, so even though scientists have the abilty to create human-avian hybrids, no, the flock isn't real.
And Fang, kiss Maz again. I love the way she reacts. Ok. Thats all.
omg, I'm getting your book in a week! I have to wait!poopness. Any way.... I love you Iggy! Why don't you guys come to Canada? we're all about saveing the planet here. I'm actually getting 4 windmills across the street from me.I could be your official Canadian guide, I've been everywhere!Can you clarify some things for me? WHAT IS MAX"S HAIR COLOR?in the first book you say its long and brown, then she gets it cut. Now, in the 3rd and 4th, it says she's blonde!Also, in your pictures, she has dark brown/black hair! love from, Techie P.S if you have any computer/hacking/internet problems, ask me.I am not called Techie for nothing!
Wow i luv the first gurl.In real life i'm a combination of the first two girls like how I dress.Like half preppy and half tomboyish.Well flock i have a question for all of you what do you want to be when you grow up i mean when you maybe go to college.I'm gonna go to UGA!GO DAWGS!!Well say hi to the flock for me! Live Free!!Fly Hard!!
Okay I must say that, Fang, why in the world would you pull Max along like that? You know you guys are crazy about eachother. You cant just start flirting with binglee watever her name is, just like you did with red haired wonder. So is anything going on? Oh and I miss Ari
I can't get it to work!! :( I can see the person but it won't let me submit it. What does it do? I picked Antarctica bcuz that's where Iggy can see! :) I wonder if Ig can see white if he could see if someone shined a bright light in his eyes, u know, because there's a lot of light reflected off of white. That would be so cool! § Hoping I get to read the rest of MR4 soon (all i've read is the online chapters and the back of MR3), Marcia
I finished the book on st. patricks day and totally luved it. Max, sry. 'bout the whole u bing wierd 'bout liking fang and all. but it will be so much better when u guys finally get 2gether. so hurry up! luv the new power Iggy, and Nudge. hope theres another book soon. c u soon, Angle (not the one in the book)
hey fang! i learned genetics in my science class and i understand how the scientists grafted you and the flocks DNA. its scary how easily it is done ._. right now it is legally done with BABIES!! thankfully it is done only for gender purposes. i hope it doesn't go any further than that! scary stuff!
WHAT THE HECK! The freakin thing won't work! If I wasn't a mature guy, I would probably destroy the computer and delete the data. But I am. So it won't happen.
DEAR FANG: THIS IS SERIOUS! I'M OFFICIALLY SCARED. I HAVE A KNOT IN MY STOMACH AND CAN BARELY TYPE. I WANT TO JOIN THE FLOCK, BUT CAN'T SEEM TO GET THE THING TO WORK. WHAT IF I SAID I KNEW TO WINGED KIDS WHO REALLY WANT TO HELP...AND WHAT IF ONE OF THEM WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU? -SKYLAR
you guyz rock !!!!!! I love the Maximum Ride series. I still havn't read " The Final Warning " , but that's the very next book on my list after I finish the third book. Good Luck on your journeys !!!!!! Max : stay tough !!!! Fang : good luck with your blog !!! Iggy and Gazzy : keep blowing up the Flyboys and other enemies !!!!! Nudge : Keep shopping !!!!! Angel : LOVE your powers !!!!!! And the way you get people to do what you want!! AS I SAID BEFORE ..... YOU GUYZ ROCK!!!!!!!!!! i'LL join the flock as soon as I get a picture !!! Keep flying !!! I will soon!!!!!
She sounds like a little kid, but atleast she looks like she's supposed to. All I mean is that her voice is younger and a bit more scratchier than I'm used to thinking of, but it was a video done in poor quality(on purpose) anyway. But hey, she looks like I've always imagined her, so that's a plus. -icthus P.S. my current dream, the ever impossible, is to one day have a book personally signed by Mr. Patterson. But I seriously doubt the potential.
ugh. I finished the Final Warning. YOU AND MAX DID NOT HOOK UP!!!!! How could you do this to me?? Please, please, please, come out with another book. Other than that, though, it was sooo amazing. Loved it! I absolutely adored Gazzy's new skill! Rock On, Tess
ok, that was pretty cool. You sound kinda funny over the speaker thing Max. lol. Stay safe in Antartica - It gets pretty cold there as I found out... ;)
*reads the other comments* Oh, good. I'm not the only one getting stuck on the last page of the join the flock thing. And here I thought it was me. Well, hopefully it'll be fixed soon, eh?
Mallory I agree with you 'intersting' is a good way to put it. To anonymous at 12:52, There are scientist who genetically modify things,even though its on plants and animals{as far as I know}
okay, i jusy impaled my right hand on an old lamp thing (i think, in my house, you can never be sure), so typing w/ only my left hand is really hard. but i have TWO/DOS/DEUX/NI/ALL-OTHER-LANGUAGES-FOR-2 wods:
that waz just wow um same w/ mallory i thought u guys were in utah and thats definitley not max or her voice sooo anyway if u have a chance COME 2 SEATTLE PLEASE IMA BEGGING HERE GOD PLEASE PLEASE FLY HARD, SOAR HIGH, AND LIVE FREE LUV DAVIS
You guys are awesome. I'm a wolf hybrid, not like the erasers though, I'm a wolf shapeshifter. Me and my pack are trying to get rid of the mutants who were made by ITEX to destroy. I hope you guys are as ok as we are! We're alive! -Wolf
Wow. Can't wait. The institute of higher living? where have I heard THAT before? And you guys: we don't need an experiment to get us to help you. Everyone here is already all for your cause. We are here to help. Hurry up and get the site back up though.
I DID OH YEA! THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME And fang, you have a skill that could be used for ultimate pranking. I will rely on you to annoy everybody else. You seven rule. HA! NOW TOTAL CAN'T YELL AT ME!
PLEASE COME 2 SEATTLE OH AND I TOTALLY AGREE W/ THAT WING THING IS JUST AND ADD BUT I TOTALLY BELIEVE IN THE FLOCK!!!!! SO PLEASE COME 2 SEATTLE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
FLY HARD, SOAR HIGH, LIVE FREE LUV DAVIS (ima girl thank you god)
Hey dude fang what happened???? OMG i was sooooo excited for this book! is there another coming out b/c dude there are soo many un answerd querstions! PLUS it was sooo tiny! i mean cooome on!
this is so creepy ok go onto itex.com and look at this: THIS IS WAT THE SELL + HAVE! OMG!
Marketplace Accommodation / Travel Advertising Animals / Agriculture Art / Antiques Automotive Building / Real Estate Business Products Clothing Computer Services Cosmetics Marketplace Education Entertainment Food / Beverage Furniture / Fittings Health / Fitness Home / Garden Industrial Jewelry Legal Services Manufacturing Marketplace Marine / Aviation Miscellaneous Personal Personal Development Printing / Stationery Repairs / Maintenance Retail Safety / Security Sports / Recreation Telecommunications Marketplace Transport Want Ads Spotlight Businesses Accounting/Bookkeeping Car Repair Dentists Lawyers Massage Therapists Restaurants Vacation Rentals Businesses New Jersey Businesses New York Businesses Cleveland Businesses San Francisco Businesses Toronto Businesses Los Angeles Businesses Montreal Businesses San Diego Businesses Sacramento Businesses Raleigh Businesses Businesses Columbus Businesses Minneapolis Businesses Seattle Businesses Tampa Bay Businesses Pomona Businesses Chicago Businesses Melbourne Businesses Omaha Businesses Peoria Businesses Tulsa Businesses FLY HARD, SOAR HIGH, AND LIVE FREE LUV DAVIS (im a girl oh and PLZ COME 2 SEATTLE!)
You bloged again! whoot!! Finally ur blogging more often. yes the book is out. i can't wait to read it, but i think ill have to wait a while. too bad. but i'm reading the 3rd book again! acually im reading it right now. Fang loveeeez max!!! awwww, so cute.
URGENT: READ ALL OF IT That was FREAKY FREAKY and stupid. I luv the flock, but that was dumb beyond beleif because:1max sounded like some reject with a lisp. 2amy rose does not portray max WHAT SO EVER 3the dumb picture thingy made me look freaky!!! once again it was stupid, we are all SMART teens who cant be fooled by such mockery!!!!!!!! sor. if i am a bit OVER THE TOP but c'mon the "max phone call" was just idiotic, and NOW THIS :(((( COME ON james patterson, you can do better, who makes this blog anyway? is it james patterson or someone he hired? was i not supposed to ask that, if nor sor.!!!
ok. i just finished the book and it was GREAT!!! and i wish it was longer and there was more action and fighting.
but..
it would of been greater is max gave in!!!!!!! i mean come on. give fang a chance!!! you know you love him and fang knows he loves her. but fang please tell her you love her pleasse! same with you max. the only proof you have is when you said that you loved fang when you were getting your chip out...oh yeah...and when you kissed him on the beach. even though your kissed him after that you ran away!!!!and i never herd of a max who backs down!!! what is happing to you?!?!? you are MAXIMUM RIDE for god's sake!!!
well any way theres more...
i love all your new powers! and the video is cool. so is the become part of the flock thing but it is not letting me get my picture on it!! :( i wana become part of the flock. i soooo hope that theyll be more books in the series. theyr has to be a 5th one!!!!and even more. we want more world saving and kicking butt and max + fang!!!
rylee p.s. sorry for using so many exlamtion marks.
So what? Is this the last book or what? If it is then I'll be ssooooooo sad :( Please don't make it the last... I still haven't read it. I'm too worried! Sorry, I've been depressed today.
OK...That was very strange. Yeah, why is Iggy in charge of the videotaping? I mean, it isn't like the guy is currently snow blind. Or did something fix his eyes? OK, there are a ton of questions and my head is imploding. Love the 4rth book!
Just wanted to say, 1. Your "human/avian hybrid experiment" site is not working, and 2. My family hatched baby chickens and we named 7 of them after you guys! (Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gazzy, Angel, and Total) Just thought you might want to know that. :P
midland loves you so come to us!! (prefrably,friday to SJJH to the north side of the bilding, the last class to the left if your looking at it facing south,bettwen 11:30 and 12:23) ;-)
sara:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
p.s.fang you love max? max you love fang? than..you know..get to gether alrety!!!!!!!!!
I know you guys fly REALLY FAST but how did you get from UTAH to ANTARTICA in five days? Also, how does your laptop still get internet down there? Mine doesn't even get access in mexico or hawiai.....
hehe fang, send iggy my regard i hope his eyesight gets better and better. (y yes i do have a bit of a crush on him, van't u tell?) well i already joined it, i lok like a fool, a flying fool which bumps up status but a fool none the less.
And has Ig's ever thought about movie production? He has a KNACK for holding cameras straight.
To the whole flock: I had this really burning question that was eating me up inside faster than Fang with beef. I'm not sure if anyone asked yet, but who gives. Here goes: what kind of bird wings do you have? Like, the name of the bird.
I know you guys are real busy saving the world and everything, but at least answering in a post one day would be awesome.
Anyway, you know you can always count on we, the MR fans, to spread the word.
my only comment is that i imagined max's voice diffrent that what is on the video. she doesn't sound like a teenager! she sounds like some paid adult. other than that the video is great
Man, I really don't have wing and stuff, but I would really like to join you (It's been my lifelong dream--ever since I knew about u guys (since I was like, 3-4?)) ... Well, my friends & I THINK I'm getting wings... I wasn't genetically inhanced or anything, but my shoulder-blades keep getting longer, & I can move them like I would wings (if I had any... I think)But, is that a real sign I'm getting them? I have no clue. You tell me.
Oh, & COME TO PORTLAND, OR ONCE IN A WHILE, WILL YA'? SHEESH!! (Sorry 'bout that...)
But about the clip, to be completely honest, It kind of--Ok REALLY--freaked me out... Don't ask me why, though... "Ah, hah!!!" I now know the reason!! ...It's as if I've heard that voice, a milloin times, at least, & well, it's as if I know who it belongs to, I just can't put my finger on WHO! So, yah, now I at least know why I'm so freaked about it, but I still don't really understand it... Oh, well...
I have just finished reading the fourth book, and I CANNOT BELIEVE you and Max have not gotten together yet!!!!!! I am enormousely mad at the both of you, despite that fact that you have no idea who I am and my anger means nothing to you. UGHH!!! Just get over yourselves already and admit that you love each other. Preferably while not in a Valium-induced state of delirium. If not for yourselves, than for the hopeless romantics of the world who have been waiting for FOUR LONG VOLUMES for you two to get together. You two can be SO SELFISH sometimes. Whatever. I still love you all and will be praying for your safety on whatever new mission the vioce in Max's head has planned out for you.
Loved the book guys. Your antics are seriously wow. Especially Fang and Max (made of win!)
I was wondering about whether there would be an official Maximum Ride forum opening up again? The community there was so great and can't be met in any of the other forums.
Awesome i cant wait for the movie and fang when are you going to come to your sensces and just tell max how you really feel and max stop being quiet around fang and ged all worked up if he kisses red hair wonder or talks to dr.awesome get some gutz and ask him out all ready anyway i really want to join the flock really bad (hey total can you tell me what it felt like when you started growing wings?) I am IN LOVE!!!!!! with this book series (write more have them come out!).
P.S iggy congrats on being able to see (kinda) see you all soon mabey and come to oregon salem please i want to see you fly over my head.
i think their ages should have changed by now. like:
max, fang, iggy - 15
nudge - 12
gasman - 9
angel - 7
idk. but whatev
and people do mess around with genes/DNA but i'm not sure if its to that extent.
and just a note - in order for them to have wings ANd their lungs, heart, muscles inhanced And the air sacs, they would need signifigantly more than 2% avian DNA - not saying it isn't true but some of the facts are off
and from the second book - everyones blood cells have DNA - a cell isn't a cell without DNA
sorry i'm informed and did good in biology but take it or leave it
Hey guys it's me Cora reporting a strang flying ...Wolf looking thingie...It was Noisy too. So i think it was a flyboy. I'm still waiting 4 my friend to finish the book so i can read it. OMG were soo psyked 4 the movie. and we think that max's ppl 4 the movie is sooo incredibly AWESOME! i realy hope u guys get here to arizona fast. There's somthing fishy going on around here.
Hey guys it's me Cora reporting a strange flying ...Wolf looking thingie...It was Noisy too. So i think it was a flyboy. I'm still waiting 4 my friend to finish the book so i can read it. OMG were soo psyked 4 the movie. and we think that max's ppl 4 the movie is sooo incredibly AWESOME! i realy hope u guys get here to arizona fast. There's somthing fishy going on around here.
umm yea I reckon my wings look better than all the options on there... watta bum...
Ah well I attempted to make it work but I dont know if it submitted.
Yeah well just so yas know Lu, Dave and I are STILL waiting for something to... we're kinda sick of hiding!
Do ya know how hard it is to goto the beach with makes when ya have wings? wait I spose ya do... sorry. I'm just gettin sick of constantly wearing my rashy
OK, here's the problem. I wanna join the Flock (I have wings also ^_^), but whenever I try to submit the thing after the doohicky and the deal, it won't come up with anything. Is this supposed to happen, or is Itex just messing with us? Come on Fang, give me a clue here. I wanna join the Flock!
I have to admit I was kinda dissappointed in how short the book was but otherwise it rocked. It took me 4 hrs. to finish this book with your last three it took me a whole day each. So what now? I know you said to join you, and you probably meant like online and stuff but when you say wing it, what the heck do you mean? News Flash no one here has wings!!! L8r.
Oh and for heaven sake max, stop being so pigheaded how many more ways can fang express he likes you huh? You are acting like a petty 5 year old. We all know you like him, he knows you like him, so STOP LIVING IN DENIAL!!!
HEY I GOT YOUR BOOK!!! ok that was interesting....But if this turns into a freakish global warming series I might have to be angry.... ok well its great so far anad the Flock is my life so keep in touch!
Omg that thing was soooooo false... Max asking for Ig 2 join the flock? wow, those hollywood big-shot directors did not do there homework(they didn't read the freakin book!)
Wow. The book was great! Shorter than I expected. Max, you really have grown up a lot. Not as much 'freaking' stuff.
*sigh* This 'JOIN TEH FLOCKZ!!' thing brings back the whole "OMG! I wish I was with u guyz! I wanna fly!" type of stuff. But then I think of the constant danger, bloody battles, rough times, and all the times you've been in the face of imminent death. But the flock always manages to find a way to say "Screw this. I don't want to die," and fly away grinning.
That's why I luv you all! (Especially you, Fang! )
Keep on fighting, even when it seems like there's no hope. You've proven that there always is.
Now I'm sad, cuz you guys are all strong and can fight evils... Hey wait! I do that too! :)
But really. The fact is, you guys are just too amazing. You face death, destruction, and countless other horrors, and can keep going. Jeez, the Energizer Bunny's got nothin on you! Another reason of my wishingness for wings. Even if it hurts. It would all be worth it, in the end...
-Angel X, leaving to ponder Painful Wings vs. No Wings.
hi! i'm typing at school! i needed to tell you why the chance. their coming and they won't stop until they get you!and.............................they are us! we're coming to help, our wings ready and our minds on sonic speed. you're not alone and soon neither will we.
Okay Guys, not to sound like a party pooper or anything, but we can't keep telling Max and/or Fang to make another book, ya gotta tell good ole' Mr. James Patterson.
Yea, I think I'm somewhere near the one-hundred person to check it out. What a drag...But thats okay, Just so long I still got the name I wanted. Hehe. I'm figuring they send you an email or something confirming or whatever, since I haven't check mine yet. That would be a good idea.
I am so dissapointed. About the fourth book, I mean. How anticlimactic! You had three books leading up to it, and now what do we get? A small, $20 book with a plexiglass villan of the week type bad guy who, lets face it, Max didn't even fight, and global warming.
I'm not even going to talk about the global warming part, but seriously, I agree to some extent. Big corporations need to stop being so greedy and stuff. But the place I live in doesn't have a recycling center or anything, and I don't see how that's my fault.
Okay, so we just got this random villan out of nowhere? And what about the voice? And how does the pizza box tie in (the dude said "capture," not "kill")? Why couldn't we get a bad guy we already know. I mean, I know that Itex and The School and everything is pretty much shut down, but what about the people who worked there. They can't all surely be in jail. Maybe a whitecoat just wants to get his face somewhere in modern science. I don't know!
What about the kids from the Institute? The girl with wings, I mean. What happened to her? What happened to the other mutants?
I'm sorry if I come off mean-sounding, but I'm just very dissapointed. I expected more out of you, JP. Where are the horrors of When the Wind Blows? Where is the evil of The Lake House?
Mind you, the first half of the book was extremely good. I couldn't put it down. As soon and the Voice started giving Max coordinants, however, it started to seem a bit like FanFiction. Okay, that was low, but still. It wasn't your best writing.
Hopefully the next book will be a lot better. I wonder what would happen if the Flock did find their parents...
Expecially Fang, cause his mom sounds like a fun person to write about.
Yes, I'm very dissapointed, but really, the entire point of this whatever-it-is is that you know that I want more of the classic roundhouse-kicking spunky fight-or-flight dump-oil-on-the-nasty-waiter's-head flock. It kind of dissolved. :(
Hey flock i got The Final Warning and read it in 5 hours it was AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!I got a question. Is there going to be a nother book? Cuz there better be if theres not i'm calling James. Hey Max just go out with Fang already. I mean you both feel the same way.Stop being a so tough and let your self feel love. I know some time emotion can suck, but it can rock to just let some one in you guys are meant for each other(And I don't mean that in a evil scientest kind of way) P.S. I hope u get a new talent soon Max You guy Rock
All ready got wings and they hurt like crazy when I'm praticing flying. Got them in Germany not an experiance I want to go through again. *scary thoughts* note to self: beware of low flying choppers with machine guns.
Yo, Fang, Max, Nudge, or whichever of the flock's reading this... Whatever happened to Max, Nudge, and Angel II? Or is that mentioned in the new book? Just curious (And sorry that this has nothing to do with your post). Meh, -James, 'Meh.' blogger.
I'm really freaked out right now because I just heard weird beeping noises coming from somewhere around this room. Creepy. Am I supposed to believe all of these people that claim to have wings? And by the way I can only get to the submit button on the Join the Flock thingy. I wanna join, but how?
Who is the freakin voice its killin me! JP Please stop ending the series with cliffies and why was Max not as sarcastic in the last one and whats with the usless powers??? Can't Iggy arleady pick locks so y does Nudge neeed to be able to become a magnet at will and Iggy can well kind of see???? Weird and the gasman wat he made his farts suddenly visible and im still confused on his and so now Angel can sort of kind of shape shift and Fang can sort of turn invisible in some places??? It;s like totally useless powers and what about MAx???????? All the new powers are useless and how in the world can they carry around a dog more then 3/4 their body weight when it said clearly and I quote well almost quote " THEY CAN CARRY 3/4 OF THEIR BODY WEIGHT FOR PERIODS UP TO ONE HOUR AND HALF THEIR BODY WEIGHT ALMOST INDEFINALTY. THEN MAX SAYS LIKE OUR BACKPACKS FOR EXAMPLE!!!!" UNQUOTE. And it also says that the new dog kila or something like that weighs 80 pounds and max/fang/flock weigh less then one hundred pounds. well do the math people!! Which is 4/5 which equals 16/20 while 3/4 equals 15/20 meaning that the new dog weighs even more then 3/4 of their body weight!! How in the world r they supposed to carry around such a heavy dog all the time???? What if some other obseeseed weirdos attack how in the world r they going to fight with a giant useless dog. I mean i love dogs but the new dog wouldn't last five seconds against one of the flocks enemies and when r max and fang going to get together???? I absoulutley LOVED the first three books they were like my favorite books in the whole world and i read a WHOLE lot of books but JP you let me down with the fourth one.... Now im sad......
"Mind you, the first half of the book was extremely good. I couldn't put it down. As soon and the Voice started giving Max coordinants, however, it started to seem a bit like FanFiction. Okay, that was low, but still. It wasn't your best writing."
I totally agree with that. Oh and we can't be fooled James. We really can't. Another thing, what's with this blog and the book one, there are like a million Continuity errors that you seem to think you can slip by us. Thirdly apparently you can slip it by us because of all this people saying the book was GREAT. They're crazy, i'm willing to bet your gettting tons of comments saying it was bad that you just arn't putting up. -meeeeeeeeeeeeee. who else?
I'd be really ashamed. Really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY ashamed if i let something like that that i wrote get published. I'd be crying, depressed, especially after the first three books of it were totally kick ass and awsome.I'd feel like i just mutilated my story and there was no turnign back. And it was OUT IN STORES. I'd be ashamed the moment i reread it on Word on my computer. But the beggining was good. It went down hill the moment they went out out to sea.
You are going to be SO ticked after I say this, but here goes.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!!!!!!
There it was, I can imagine all of the evil thoughts I am getting from ya'll! (yes, I actually did just put 'y'all. I am from Texas, what would you expect?) The Earth is just going through a stinking CYCLE!!!!! This has happened before!
Now that I have the WHOLE FLOCk hating me, at least I stated my opinion.
But you still ROCK! I love you!
-Emily- DFW, Texas
P.S. Fang, do you believe in God???? Because Max mentioned you were 'praying' at that church in NY. I really hope ALL of you do, because face it, He is real.
Is this it? Is this the right place? I hope so. I cant exactly "Join the flock" As the masses are doing, seeing as, If I did, My face would be muscly and gross and all your girl pictures don't fit me. :)
Gha, the people sitting around me are giving me weird looks. I guess the combination of constantly pulling down your shirt, Shifting in your chair, Smoothing down your odd, standy-uppy Hair, and going "Where the heck did the 'E' Go?" Attracts some attention. Dangit. As far as I know, no reports have been written up about me. There have been some mentions of Crows and their odd flight patterns, but I don't think people will be able to add 2+2 just yet. Look for me Max, I've been looking for you.
"'Mind you, the first half of the book was extremely good. I couldn't put it down. As soon and the Voice started giving Max coordinants, however, it started to seem a bit like FanFiction. Okay, that was low, but still. It wasn't your best writing.'
I totally agree with that. Oh and we can't be fooled James. We really can't. Another thing, what's with this blog and the book one, there are like a million Continuity errors that you seem to think you can slip by us. Thirdly apparently you can slip it by us because of all this people saying the book was GREAT. They're crazy, i'm willing to bet your gettting tons of comments saying it was bad that you just arn't putting up. -meeeeeeeeeeeeee. who else?"
Okay, I wrote that first part, the one in single quotes, and I just have to say thank you for reading the extremely long letter type thing I wrote, whoever you are, but still. That's harsh. "I'm willing to bet there are tons of comments saying it was bad that you just aren't putting up." You know, this book is not as good as the others, and that's reflected in a lot of people's comments. There are always an almost equal number of "I hate it" remarks as there are "It completely rocked my socks."
I didn't like the book, and from the sound of it, you didn't either. Yes, there are a lot of loose ends. Yes, the book sort of... well, sucked, plot-wise. I take back my FanFiction comment, because I thought back on the book and, although it has a weak plot, the writing itself is acctually pretty good.
The plot WAS dissapointing. I might be repeating myself but... We had three whole books leading up to "global warming" !?
Yes, I'm upset. Yes, I'm let down. Yes, I almost shredded the book as soon as I was done with it. But you have to admit that the writing itself was more FictionPress than FanFiction any day (which isn't saying that much, however).
Scientists working to prove global warming came up with a blank as all evidence found supported non-global-warming. That doesn't matter. What matters is that even though I don't agree with the statement the book made (partly because there was all this build up for a let's-get-out-of-this-easy-James-Bond-style ending)I'm still hoping for another book. Make up for your... well, not failure, since you made $20 off of me for it, JP.
i would join even if it hurt like **** to get wings. u guys r awesome fly on
maximum rides biggest fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, it's me again! I just saw a picture of Max T. He is so cool! A bajillion times better than ZAC!!!!! BUT, He does not have dark hair! Duh. (I don't know if he is tall) I mean, it's a lot closer to Fang, but not quite there yet. He is a great actor though, (like in Hangman's Curse).
Sorry that Max(the flock's Max, not the actor) got it wrong AGAIN, Fang. Oh well, I hope they lay all of the choosing in YOUR hands, Max can not be trusted.
I'll just have to wait until the movie to see if you chose well. Good Luck.
Emily, Texas!!
P.S. I am so sorry about what I did last time, I put Max, Fang, and the Gang. The whole flock is cool and I am sure Nudge, Iggy, Angel, and Gazzy get mad when they are not mentioned.
omg! i'm reading the 4th book right now and i agree with a lot of u guys. FANG U HAVE TO TAKE CONTROL AND CONVINCE MAX THAT SHE LOVE YOU TOO. AND MAX, ADMIT IT YOU LOVE FANG THIS MUCH ___________________________________________________________
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FLY AWAY FROM CANADA!!!!! THEY STARTED TO MAKE HYBRIDS TOO! I JUST SAW THEM TERRORIZE VANCOUVER! FLY AWAY!
ok, i want to know if you guys are real or fake. it seems so real and you realy should tell people weather or not it is true or not because if you arnt real people ight start trying to bring down itex, and they might not be bad.
ok id did the sign up thingamagig and it gots some problems. FIRST, when i download my pic on it, the pic doesnt even show up and the body thing already there disapeares. SECOND, when im ready to submit, it doesnt even work! i so want to join the flock but how can i when it doesnt even work?! i sugjest to fix it, now to sound to pushy or anything. just letting you know.
Hey! Guess what? I have actually found out how an avin/human digestive system works. Except for possibly Gazzy's... Anyway, keep flying! And if you ever need a place to stay in Virginia, I'm here for ya!
What is that thing, is that for people with wings or just people who want to hae wings? This is really getting me confused, but enjoyable confusion. Please post what it is exactly... If you have some time.
~India
P.S. I just found out that I can use my blogger account here, totally didn't notice before.... WHoops.
Man ya'll I want wings sooooooo badly yeah I know they hurt and stuff but I wanna be able to help you and fly!! By the way is there really a flock? Cause they (scientist) do genetically enhance and alter stuff. What does the join the flock thing do? Oh yeah kudos to all those flock members with new abilitys! Max tell Fang you love him already! VISIT WWW.GRATEFUL13.BLOGSPOT.COM YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!
P.S. Max i'll help you with the whole global warming thing! go to my blog www.grateful13.blogspot.com please i'm begging you!!!
288 messages to The Flock:
Well that was...interesting...
And I thought you guys were in Utah, not Antarctica now.
COOL!!! I'm the first one!!!!!
M
MA
MAX
MAXI
MAXIM
MAXIMU
MAXIMUM
R
RI
RID
RIDE
R
RU
RUL
RULE
RULES
RULES!
Tootles!
hey is the flock real or fake????? cause i think that scientists do genetically modify things
what does that mean, exactly?
M
MA
MAX
MAXI
MAXIM
MAXIMU
MAXIMUM
R
RI
RID
RIDE
R
RU
RUL
RULE
RULES
RULES!
Tootles!
i tried it but it didnt work! :( o well ill try again
good to hear from you
Gemzx x
still wont work :( o well ill keep trying :)
Gemzx x
WHY CAN I NOT SEE THE PICTURES????????????
We are the Anomalies.
Can't say any more than that; computer is probably tapped.
okaaaaaaaaay...THAT IS SERIOUSLY CREEPTACULAR!! I mean, what does it really do? does it seriously give us wings? (My bro thinks I might already be getting them on my own, but I'm still scepticle. I mean, it's just a weird sensation in my back...no biggie...right?) I still don't think that's Max's voice, and since when are there other winged kids on the news?!? I didn't see anything like that!! AHHHH!! I'm freaking out!!
;) The Mii Maker ;)
P.S. CHECK OUT othersideofride.blogspot.com!!!!
Maybe some humans really don't want to get wings grafted on their shoulders painfullly. And is it still and experiment, after you guys?
WOOT!! I no longer have to sit and wait!
I have joined the flock(high-five)!
So... Whats our first mission.
TTYL, Fang RULZ!!
-guitarfang
yo fang telll max u love her
yo max telll fang that you love him
--- kelsey YOU GUYS ROCK
ya'll guys I think there is just ya'll cause I haven't seen any signs of avian-Americans other than ya'll
Why was Iggy filming?
BIG QUESTION!!! What are each member of the flocks wing color? I know Fang has black, Angel has white and Max has those totally awesome brown-ish one's, but what about Gazzy, Iggy and Nudge?
-LR
If I had wings I would help you!!
Did I make the first comment? Probably not.
So, is it supposed to do something after I click submit? Because, if it is.. it's not cooperating at all.
:-P
So, I guess I'll just have to keep tryin'.
wo holy smokes. i didnt read the book because some wierd delay happend were i live. r people getting wings from a diseese.....all i have to say is sick me up i want wings!
Yo Fang. What's up with the new book. I finished it, enjoyed it...but please PLEASE tell me that isn't it? There's gotta be more to the story correct. And tell Total good luck with trying to get to Akila. i wonder if they'll have puppies. HAHA THAT WOULD BE SOOOOO FREAKY. Oh wait. NVM it wouldn't. Oh and the submit button on the 'join the flock' thing doesn't work. And max, Yes...I've been in the news...a little. I'm very good at keeping a low profile. But I swear to you that...the Flyboys live on. Be Careful. Tell Iggy, congrats on the 'I can feel colors thing' Nudge on her metal moving stuff...'Cool Beans!' and Gazzy. Um...well tell him to be careful with his new power. We do not want Hiroshima to happen again. Haha! Oh Fang. That's kind of weird how you can dissappear. And where in the world is Max's new power? HMMMM? Or maybe I missed something. Angel! oooh. Hun, love you. Heck I love you all!.
Fly On,
Hannah.
ps. haha fang I stole your ending thingymabob!
I CAN'T GET PAST THE LAST PART!! I keep clicking submit specimen to avian-hybrid experiment, but nothing is working. HELP ME PLEASE!
Okay, Max. that can't be your voice. also ppl, non of you are getting wings. TRUST ME! i know you guys are real fanatics(and i'd love a pair of wings myself) but it's NEVER going to happen. oh and i don't admit this to myself, but whenever i get frustrated at something in the books(coughcough max not giving into Fangcoughcough)((P.S. that better change by the end of book 4, i'm in ch20 and Max dangit, GIVE IT UP, you love um, you know it ;) )) now also *sigh* it was never on the news to one of you(about the kids w/ wings), they were saying that cause it was an ad for us to but book4 by joining the flock, you go and make JP fithy rich. don't worry, still love the man, he thought this up didn't he! *"ow" "all angry readers, stop pelting me with rocks" "fine, fine they're real" sheesh i hate anrgy mobs* anywho, flock i wish you could have stayed in Washington longer, i'm going there in May, and when you were n the pocohnos, you should have come a little more south, i live about 2 hours below the pocohnos, east flight. also max, you lost your edge since your mother came into the pictue, again i've onlt read to ch20, but i've noticed a lot of things already.
oh and to mallory, go back a few months, yep, they were in Antarctica. Utah was there vaca, recently.
well i love you guys.( Iggy, love you the most!) peace out with love, fly on
katie ^_^ ,..,
heya not wanting ani1 2 freak but i think itex is online everytime me n ma m8s go on the MR official webby it comes up with 'error contact ur local Itec service' cud this b a cover 4 itex... if it is its nt a very gd 1
we luv u fang we fink u r sxc!!
chloe
xxx
Okay --- just to let you know, MR4 was BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it, and I'm so happy you can see, Iggy!! (Er, sort of see.)
That's vair exciting. :) Is there gonna be a 5th? A 6th???? PLEASE SAY YES!!!!!!! Because number 4 was brilliantly ace, man. :)
Y'all rock!! :)
-Katie
hay fang how do i become part of the flock
I HAVE WINGS
mine wont work
i filled out everything, but when i click "Submit specimen to aivan-hybrid experiment" it wont work
im confused since when has the instutuye posted on the internet they want people to put on wings
that face is creepy
we
I have already joined!!
I love the video you taped, but why was Iggy in charge of the camera when he can't see?? (No offense)
-Star22
heh heh thats kinda cool
LOL.
Bless your socks.
Or not.
Depending on your choice of shoe-sock style....yeah.
Have fun. If you get round to it.
=D
I get to the last page of the "Join the Flock" thing but when I click the button that says "Submit Speciman To Avian-Hybrid Experiment" nothing happens. I just stay on that page. Which sucks cause I wanna join! Someone fix it!!
BTW The 4th book ROCKED!!! (Although it was extremely short.) There better be some more MR books in the future!
Birds of a feather flock together.
-Max Xyline
nice quality, iggy...
I watched the video and I don't see how I can join the flock? I really want to. L8r.
-Flockster19 in and out!
We would all love many more sequels.. :D
I winged it. (Wang it? Wung it?) Now what? Awaiting orders, cap'n!
Stay safe! Have fun (in Utah? Wherever you are...)!
Yo. I'm a human-vulture hybrid. You know something, Max? I think we went to the same school together as kids. I was the one across the aisle to the left about three cages. When Jeb stole you guys, in all the running amok with the erasers and stuff, me and two others, Jake and Samantha, managed to escape to the mountains. We want to join your flock (Yo, can you talk to JP for me? I'd love to meet you guys soon.) This is all i can write at the moment. Until later,
~Alex
P.S. Do you have to put a pic on the Flock online thing? I'm a little suspicious about that.
I tried that thingy to join the flock and the pic thing wont work so basically it looked like a face with no flesh and a body!!its sorta wierd really,but i'm sure i'll try again later cus i'm just a loser like that!!!and no offense to max but that is not your vioce!!!(sorry if it actually is, but that does not sound like an actual person, more like a robot!!)btw, your new book kicks a . . um i mean butt!!!even if i'm only on chapter 16, but i need it to last till friday!!!dont actually know why, i just want it to!!which actually takes a lot of self control that i dont think i can handle!!so please dont post spiolers on here!!i'm begging!!well, laterz!!=P
~BIG FAN~
PS max u love fang stop trying to run away from the fact!!!!!kk, i'm done now!!
WOW! but aren't u guys supposedly in Utah...? I wish i had wings! Then i could join your flock! But if i suddenly spurt wings, Max, U r gonna have some competition for Fang!
~Fanggurly
i made a flock me!@!!!!!!!
but my photo wouldn't upload :(
~keep onn blogging~
Hey guys,
Waiting for new book ... comes out like weeks after in England
ARGH!
and can someone tell Iggy I was blind on a sponsored day, I know how hard it is xx
Fly on
Lemonx
Max's voice still sounds so weird XD But that was cool ^_^ and the video was so awesome...it had a slight creepy affect to it.
Woot! i'd love to join the sad part is its not accepting my email address why i dont know i hope it gets fixed soon
love you guys!
-kassy
I wanted to give a message to Total:
Why not ask Angel to push a thought into Akila's mind about a reltionship between them and sort of urging her on.
Sorry, I forgot to say that if Nudge is such a computer expert, then why not design a computer game?
Oh yeah, and could u please add me 2 ur myspace?
hehe. i joined the flock a long time ago.... hey any1 who reads this should go 2 YOUTUBE and type in MAXIMUM RIDE. they show stuff 4 the movie comn out this fall!!! can't wait!!!!!
Do we get wings if we join? 'CAUSE THAT IS SOOOO UNBELEIVABLY COOL I ALMOST WET MYSELF!!! Dang, I just admitted that on the internet. I'll never live it down... Anyhoo, I'll join if I get wings!!!
Emily C.
the "submit specimen" button isn't working!!!!!! why isn't it working?!?!?!
I did everything on it and it didn't do anything. Did I do it right?
Will I grow wings???
~Raine
None of my photos uploaded at all! And it's not just my computer.....
~*Star*
(The max video is cool, but looks an awfull like Amy Rose, I'm guessing it is)
I wanna join the "flock" lol
FANG!!!i wanna see more faxness...let me know when theres gonna be a wedding...i wanna come
Ok, i am freaked now, for more than one reason. That clipp was scary. I mean as if weird things don't already happen to me at the moment,That clip is extremely coicidental. oh and do you have to be an avin human hybrid to join or any type. Just curious, I'll keep a look out for other winged kids but normally...
Umm, Yeah so keep safe.
M,M,M
Hey~ I just got the new book! It rocks so far<3 I love u fang~ but u belong to max. I wish i could have wing to fly~ Im collecting feathers that sound like the description so far, and i even found white ones~
Wow. Just wow. *So wants wings right now*
Great camera work there, Iggy, you know, for a blind mutant bird kid.
As fang says,
Fly on.
I think its just stuff they found at the Institute. Thats all, its what they hacked their way to and the flock put it on their blog.
Yaah, I would luv to, but it won't load...*sigh* I guess I will keep tryin'
i wish someone had thought to change my DNA. 'cause that would be cool and exciting. I would rather be in danger constantly than have a boring suburban life.
I need to get my priorities straight.
[previous question] Is the Flock real?
Freaking DUH! :P
~Alice
Fang,
Cool! I joined! Your (well james patterson wrote it but whatever) new book was great! Do you think James Patterson will write another one about you guys? Well bye!
~Shadow~If you ever got to Illinois let me know!
p.s. Tell max her speach was lifechanging, true and awsome for me!!!!
Okay, Itried to follow your advice, Fang, and "wing it", but my photo wouldn't upload. And when I clicked the Submit Specimien button, nothing happened.
P.S. I have to go to the library today and get MR4!!! I had no idea what day it was, untill I saw the 'It came out today!' posts. Darn me and my Dory syndrome!!!
Emily C.
help!!! i cant do it!!!! i cant upload the photo correctly or click the buttion at the end! please tell me how!
Some of you people are really paranoid.
Of course that's Max's voice!
Yes, scientists DO genetically modify things. The Flock is definatly real.
Anomalies?(1:16 PM comment) What kind of person would actually take this further than an intresting and compelling series of books, and make up some kind of genetically-mutated cult? No offense Fang, but there aren't others out there like you, and I'm still not sure you're even real and the owner of this blog.
Might want to add that you better push Max harder in the next book, because I know there will be one!
my picture wouldnt show up.
anybody know why????
That face was creepy.
Are there gonna be more books? Because that ending is a total cliffhanger-like thing. And you and max need to get together before i throw my book through the window.
I saw the video, it was cool but also confusing.
Guys PLEASE don't say anything about the book (like hints that give it away), because some people haven't read it. My book was preordered and isnt here :(
Well keep on flying :)
Miz636
You guys are so awsome! I can't pick a favorite character. I love you all so much!
Tell Angel i said hi. She sounds so cute!
Wow i luv the first girl.I'm like a mixture of the first two in real life.I have a question when you guys grow up what job do you want cuz i could see you as a writer Fang.JUst sayin.Well say hi to the flock for me!!
Live Free!!Fly Hard!!
♥kzbug
I couldn't figure out how to get the picture uploaded.
-days of obsession.
P.S.(I'm basically pretending the 4th book doesnt exsist and if the 5th isnt good i'm ditching the seires)
Love you Flock! You guys rock!
In 1-3, that is
It doesn't work for me! And I can see that I'm not the only one...
Ha. That's nifty. The only thing is...I can't find a picture that will show up...Darn. Oh well!
You know what kind of wings I want? I would like to have dark, rich, navy blue wings, with silver lining each individual feather...I would like the wing span to match my body proportions, of course, that way I wouldn't get too off-balance...It'd be nice to fly...I wish I could. But, unfortunately, I can't. I'll have to live with that. *sigh* At least I have my dreams. . .
Besides, I was born like this. This is how I am meant to be. The way I am now is the way I'll be for a while, and I'm fine with that. Sure, I can have dreams of having wings, and flying, and having awesome bad-guy pwning skills, but I can only gain so much. The only things I can gain is what comes to me in my destiny, and I'm completely fine with that. I may not have wings, but I do have dreams, and as long as I have those, anything can happen. ^.^
w00t! Well, apparently it was stormy out and you had bad reception when you were making that video, maybe it was raining, who knows, but I'll help as much as possible.
Besides, even if I had wings, I wouldn't want to make it too widely-known. . .You never know who might be after you, you never know who might track me to get to you guys. . .
-KaT
'Dive bombs may be fun, but living on land DOES have its charms. . .'
Sweet!! And Fang, I am reading the 4th book. Thats rad about the whole invisible-ish thing!! Anywho, to an earlier comment, the flock is a figment of James Patterson's imagination, so even though scientists have the abilty to create human-avian hybrids, no, the flock isn't real.
And Fang, kiss Maz again. I love the way she reacts. Ok. Thats all.
omg, I'm getting your book in a week! I have to wait!poopness. Any way.... I love you Iggy! Why don't you guys come to Canada? we're all about saveing the planet here. I'm actually getting 4 windmills across the street from me.I could be your official Canadian guide, I've been everywhere!Can you clarify some things for me? WHAT IS MAX"S HAIR COLOR?in the first book you say its long and brown, then she gets it cut. Now, in the 3rd and 4th, it says she's blonde!Also, in your pictures, she has dark brown/black hair!
love from,
Techie
P.S if you have any computer/hacking/internet problems, ask me.I am not called Techie for nothing!
Wow i luv the first gurl.In real life i'm a combination of the first two girls like how I dress.Like half preppy and half tomboyish.Well flock i have a question for all of you what do you want to be when you grow up i mean when you maybe go to college.I'm gonna go to UGA!GO DAWGS!!Well say hi to the flock for me!
Live Free!!Fly Hard!!
♥kzbug
oh my gosh! the book kicks butt!!! I finished it the day it came out!it wa awesome!!!! will there be a next one? we still don't know who the voice is.
Okay I must say that, Fang, why in the world would you pull Max along like that? You know you guys are crazy about eachother. You cant just start flirting with binglee watever her name is, just like you did with red haired wonder. So is anything going on? Oh and I miss Ari
I can't get it to work!! :(
I can see the person but it won't let me submit it. What does it do? I picked Antarctica bcuz that's where Iggy can see! :) I wonder if Ig can see white if he could see if someone shined a bright light in his eyes, u know, because there's a lot of light reflected off of white. That would be so cool!
§
Hoping I get to read the rest of MR4 soon (all i've read is the online chapters and the back of MR3),
Marcia
Max you're hot!!!
Hi I'm Gytis Kriaciunas I live in west lafayette Indiana!
Iggy is my favorite charactor
Maxiimum ride rules
I finished the book on st. patricks day and totally luved it. Max, sry. 'bout the whole u bing wierd 'bout liking fang and all. but it will be so much better when u guys finally get 2gether. so hurry up! luv the new power Iggy, and Nudge. hope theres another book soon.
c u soon,
Angle (not the one in the book)
hey mAX YOU'RE HOT!!! will you go out with me? come to west lafayette indiana.
I'm half lizard so i can help if you want.
-Gytis Kriaciunas
I read the book. It was really good but too short for my liking. Is that really Max's voice, it does not sound like her.
Cool. Very interesting. I thought u were on vacation in Utah.
K. w/e.
the bookworm
^_^BYE!!
ttyl
um... the cool in your code link always says error 404-not found.
itex did it!
my cat is named tex, and he's evil...
he's an itex "secret" operative.
Scientists DO genetically modify things but not usually to THAT extent
i would love to join, but i have no wings, no fighting skills, and pretty much nothing else useful to you.
I <3 YOU!!!!
hey fang!
i learned genetics in my science class and i understand how the scientists grafted you and the flocks DNA.
its scary how easily it is done ._.
right now it is legally done with BABIES!! thankfully it is done only for gender purposes. i hope it doesn't go any further than that! scary stuff!
big fan,
jessica, CT
Well, I filled everything in but the last button on the last page doesn't seem to be working...
I hope you get my files. I hope to see you guys soon. Never know who might see this...
~Mikil
Wow... Love the vid.
WHAT THE HECK!
The freakin thing won't work! If I wasn't a mature guy, I would probably destroy the computer and delete the data. But I am. So it won't happen.
PS I need more bloggers!
shff.blogspot.com
ummmmmm! yay! GLOBAL WARMING IS THE WORST! ummmmm....... yah guys the book was a great way to get the message out and ummmm...u guys rock!
I'm totally going to join the flock. so are my friends. except, i don't have wings... it would be to painful.
i'll just have to hangglide along.
love ya!!
Where do I meet you? If it said in the vid I missed it. I LOVE YOU FANG!!!!!
R
RO
ROC
ROCK
O
ON
-JANIE
p.s. AAAAAAAAAAH THIS IS AWESOME!!!!
is the final warning the last book in the series?
DEAR FANG: THIS IS SERIOUS!
I'M OFFICIALLY SCARED. I HAVE A KNOT IN MY STOMACH AND CAN BARELY TYPE. I WANT TO JOIN THE FLOCK, BUT CAN'T SEEM TO GET THE THING TO WORK. WHAT IF I SAID I KNEW TO WINGED KIDS WHO REALLY WANT TO HELP...AND WHAT IF ONE OF THEM WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU?
-SKYLAR
you guyz rock !!!!!! I love the Maximum Ride series. I still havn't read " The Final Warning " , but that's the very next book on my list after I finish the third book. Good Luck on your journeys !!!!!! Max : stay tough !!!! Fang : good luck with your blog !!! Iggy and Gazzy : keep blowing up the Flyboys and other enemies !!!!! Nudge : Keep shopping !!!!! Angel : LOVE your powers !!!!!! And the way you get people to do what you want!! AS I SAID BEFORE ..... YOU GUYZ ROCK!!!!!!!!!! i'LL join the flock as soon as I get a picture !!! Keep flying !!! I will soon!!!!!
Hey why don't I get to keep the picture that I made? And that is so awesome I have wings!
She sounds like a little kid, but atleast she looks like she's supposed to. All I mean is that her voice is younger and a bit more scratchier than I'm used to thinking of, but it was a video done in poor quality(on purpose) anyway. But hey, she looks like I've always imagined her, so that's a plus.
-icthus
P.S. my current dream, the ever impossible, is to one day have a book personally signed by Mr. Patterson. But I seriously doubt the potential.
Like, as bird kids? I WANNA!!!
ugh. I finished the Final Warning. YOU AND MAX DID NOT HOOK UP!!!!! How could you do this to me?? Please, please, please, come out with another book.
Other than that, though, it was sooo amazing. Loved it! I absolutely adored Gazzy's new skill!
Rock On,
Tess
ok, that was pretty cool. You sound kinda funny over the speaker thing Max. lol. Stay safe in Antartica - It gets pretty cold there as I found out... ;)
*reads the other comments*
Oh, good.
I'm not the only one getting stuck on the last page of the join the flock thing.
And here I thought it was me.
Well, hopefully it'll be fixed soon, eh?
Fly high,
Sierra
Mallory I agree with you 'intersting' is a good way to put it.
To anonymous at 12:52, There are scientist who genetically modify things,even though its on plants and animals{as far as I know}
okay, i jusy impaled my right hand on an old lamp thing (i think, in my house, you can never be sure), so typing w/ only my left hand is really hard. but i have TWO/DOS/DEUX/NI/ALL-OTHER-LANGUAGES-FOR-2 wods:
Heck YES!
~~DraugSarn
Finally I'm not the only one! i tried to join the flock but on the last page the button does not work :(((
The fourth book rocks and you ( or we the kids ho join ) are so gonna kick some adult butt!!
Save the flock! Destroy ITEX!
that waz just wow um same w/ mallory i thought u guys were in utah and thats definitley not max or her voice sooo anyway if u have a chance COME 2 SEATTLE PLEASE IMA BEGGING HERE GOD PLEASE PLEASE
FLY HARD, SOAR HIGH, AND LIVE FREE
LUV DAVIS
You guys are awesome. I'm a wolf hybrid, not like the erasers though, I'm a wolf shapeshifter. Me and my pack are trying to get rid of the mutants who were made by ITEX to destroy. I hope you guys are as ok as we are! We're alive!
-Wolf
Wow. Can't wait. The institute of higher living? where have I heard THAT before? And you guys: we don't need an experiment to get us to help you. Everyone here is already all for your cause. We are here to help. Hurry up and get the site back up though.
I DID OH YEA!
THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME
And fang, you have a skill that could be used for ultimate pranking. I will rely on you to annoy everybody else.
You seven rule. HA! NOW TOTAL CAN'T YELL AT ME!
'Ey Fang can I be in the flock I mean come on the flock RULES
-Rjay
It won't upload my photo! Why won't it work?!
TrumpetChick
PLEASE COME 2 SEATTLE OH AND I TOTALLY AGREE W/ THAT WING THING IS JUST AND ADD BUT I TOTALLY BELIEVE IN THE FLOCK!!!!! SO PLEASE COME 2 SEATTLE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
FLY HARD, SOAR HIGH, LIVE FREE
LUV DAVIS (ima girl thank you god)
Hey dude fang what happened???? OMG i was sooooo excited for this book! is there another coming out b/c dude there are soo many un answerd querstions! PLUS it was sooo tiny! i mean cooome on!
--huge yet a little dissapointed fan
this is so creepy ok go onto itex.com and look at this:
THIS IS WAT THE SELL + HAVE! OMG!
Marketplace
Accommodation / Travel
Advertising
Animals / Agriculture
Art / Antiques
Automotive
Building / Real Estate
Business Products
Clothing
Computer Services
Cosmetics
Marketplace
Education
Entertainment
Food / Beverage
Furniture / Fittings
Health / Fitness
Home / Garden
Industrial
Jewelry
Legal Services
Manufacturing
Marketplace
Marine / Aviation
Miscellaneous
Personal
Personal Development
Printing / Stationery
Repairs / Maintenance
Retail
Safety / Security
Sports / Recreation
Telecommunications
Marketplace
Transport
Want Ads
Spotlight Businesses
Accounting/Bookkeeping
Car Repair
Dentists
Lawyers
Massage Therapists
Restaurants
Vacation Rentals
Businesses
New Jersey Businesses
New York Businesses
Cleveland Businesses
San Francisco Businesses
Toronto Businesses
Los Angeles Businesses
Montreal Businesses
San Diego Businesses
Sacramento Businesses
Raleigh Businesses
Businesses
Columbus Businesses
Minneapolis Businesses
Seattle Businesses
Tampa Bay Businesses
Pomona Businesses
Chicago Businesses
Melbourne Businesses
Omaha Businesses
Peoria Businesses
Tulsa Businesses
FLY HARD, SOAR HIGH, AND LIVE FREE
LUV DAVIS (im a girl oh and PLZ COME 2 SEATTLE!)
that experiment thing is awesome!!!! it would b so kool 2 have wings!!! i have 2 say that i envy u on that!!!!
xxMeganxx
I so love you Fang. I wish I had wings it would be so awesome.
- love ya
P.S. dont go to www.othersideofride.com becuase it's awful and boring!!!
Oh wow, this is amazing! My winged self didn't turn out as good, must make a new one... wait, a new me? xD
You bloged again! whoot!! Finally ur blogging more often. yes the book is out. i can't wait to read it, but i think ill have to wait a while. too bad. but i'm reading the 3rd book again! acually im reading it right now. Fang loveeeez max!!! awwww, so cute.
Byez :)
URGENT: READ ALL OF IT
That was FREAKY
FREAKY
and stupid.
I luv the flock, but that was dumb beyond beleif because:1max sounded like some reject with a lisp.
2amy rose does not portray max WHAT SO EVER 3the dumb picture thingy made me look freaky!!!
once again it was stupid, we are all SMART teens who cant be fooled by such mockery!!!!!!!!
sor. if i am a bit OVER THE TOP but c'mon the "max phone call" was just idiotic, and NOW THIS :((((
COME ON james patterson, you can do better, who makes this blog anyway? is it james patterson or someone he hired? was i not supposed to ask that, if nor sor.!!!
Wow you book/story is amazing. The 4th book was good, 3rd is still my fav. There better be another story!
loves,
alley who?
I realy want that book, have to wait till after easter>
Coul the maximum ride site have more "COOL" stuff, it is GREAT but, just a lil' corny, KINDA so no one kill me or anything! im just....
worried.
The whole cheasy aspect is getting to me and well,.....
The flock is just 2 kewl to be brought down by bad graffics
-worried fan :)
ok. i just finished the book and it was GREAT!!! and i wish it was longer and there was more action and fighting.
but..
it would of been greater is max gave in!!!!!!! i mean come on. give fang a chance!!! you know you love him and fang knows he loves her. but fang please tell her you love her pleasse! same with you max. the only proof you have is when you said that you loved fang when you were getting your chip out...oh yeah...and when you kissed him on the beach. even though your kissed him after that you ran away!!!!and i never herd of a max who backs down!!! what is happing to you?!?!? you are MAXIMUM RIDE for god's sake!!!
well any way theres more...
i love all your new powers! and the video is cool. so is the become part of the flock thing but it is not letting me get my picture on it!! :( i wana become part of the flock. i soooo hope that theyll be more books in the series. theyr has to be a 5th one!!!!and even more. we want more world saving and kicking butt and max + fang!!!
rylee
p.s. sorry for using so many exlamtion marks.
Hey, guys!
I got, Final Warning on the 17th. Almost done with it.
Pretty good, and interesting.
Just 30 more pages to go and I'm done.
Fang, you're amazing.
You should honestly be with Max.
But, whatever floats your wings.
Comment back!
I'll keep an eye out for you.
~LCI
Curious. Are there going to be more books in the series? I mean, you guys can’t leave us hanging like that! ^_^
-Kestrel
So what? Is this the last book or what? If it is then I'll be ssooooooo sad :( Please don't make it the last... I still haven't read it. I'm too worried! Sorry, I've been depressed today.
~Izzy~
OK...That was very strange. Yeah, why is Iggy in charge of the videotaping? I mean, it isn't like the guy is currently snow blind. Or did something fix his eyes? OK, there are a ton of questions and my head is imploding. Love the 4rth book!
Hey Flock,
Just wanted to say, 1. Your "human/avian hybrid experiment" site is not working, and 2. My family hatched baby chickens and we named 7 of them after you guys! (Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gazzy, Angel, and Total) Just thought you might want to know that. :P
~ the "Bird"watcher
it didn't work for me!
Yo, fang, google Itex. It is listed in URLS for hundreds of different companies, no joke.
excellent! this will be the ultimate maximum ride experiment ever! so watch out for me cause youll hear from me all the time!
fly on!
- AsHlEy
Are you real because i did a project on genetic experiments and it is possible?????
hmm...wonder when the new book will come out in paperback.
does max have a sler? for real!!
woot!!book finished!!!!so good!!
midland loves you so come to us!!
(prefrably,friday to SJJH to the north side of the bilding, the last class to the left if your looking at it facing south,bettwen 11:30 and 12:23) ;-)
sara:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
p.s.fang you love max?
max you love fang?
than..you know..get to gether alrety!!!!!!!!!
I know you guys fly REALLY FAST but how did you get from UTAH to ANTARTICA in five days? Also, how does your laptop still get internet down there? Mine doesn't even get access in mexico or hawiai.....
The adventures over... WAHHHH!!T^T
hehe fang, send iggy my regard i hope his eyesight gets better and better. (y yes i do have a bit of a crush on him, van't u tell?) well i already joined it, i lok like a fool, a flying fool which bumps up status but a fool none the less.
And has Ig's ever thought about movie production? He has a KNACK for holding cameras straight.
regards from the ground- mae
ok so what were the creepy noises in the video? is there some mystery in the video that needs to be solved here? b/c i am totally up for that.
if only i could understand what it's saying...
To the whole flock:
I had this really burning question that was eating me up inside faster than Fang with beef. I'm not sure if anyone asked yet, but who gives. Here goes: what kind of bird wings do you have? Like, the name of the bird.
I know you guys are real busy saving the world and everything, but at least answering in a post one day would be awesome.
Anyway, you know you can always count on we, the MR fans, to spread the word.
Fly high,
Christina
(Fang...alator. Sorry had to do that.)
my only comment is that i imagined max's voice diffrent that what is on the video. she doesn't sound like a teenager! she sounds like some paid adult. other than that the video is great
Man, I really don't have wing and stuff, but I would really like to join you (It's been my lifelong dream--ever since I knew about u guys (since I was like, 3-4?)) ... Well, my friends & I THINK I'm getting wings... I wasn't genetically inhanced or anything, but my shoulder-blades keep getting longer, & I can move them like I would wings (if I had any... I think)But, is that a real sign I'm getting them? I have no clue. You tell me.
Oh, & COME TO PORTLAND, OR ONCE IN A WHILE, WILL YA'? SHEESH!! (Sorry 'bout that...)
But about the clip, to be completely honest, It kind of--Ok REALLY--freaked me out... Don't ask me why, though... "Ah, hah!!!" I now know the reason!! ...It's as if I've heard that voice, a milloin times, at least, & well, it's as if I know who it belongs to, I just can't put my finger on WHO! So, yah, now I at least know why I'm so freaked about it, but I still don't really understand it... Oh, well...
YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!
um yeah
I LOOOOVED BOOK 4!!
o yeah
Iggy i think your really cool(bombs are great!)
and Gazzy your powers are AWSOME!!
Fang (get tougher with Max NOW!)
I have just finished reading the fourth book, and I CANNOT BELIEVE you and Max have not gotten together yet!!!!!!
I am enormousely mad at the both of you, despite that fact that you have no idea who I am and my anger means nothing to you.
UGHH!!! Just get over yourselves already and admit that you love each other. Preferably while not in a Valium-induced state of delirium. If not for yourselves, than for the hopeless romantics of the world who have been waiting for FOUR LONG VOLUMES for you two to get together. You two can be SO SELFISH sometimes.
Whatever. I still love you all and will be praying for your safety on whatever new mission the vioce in Max's head has planned out for you.
~lover of dark, mysterious bird boys
Hello!
:( Its not fair..
I live in Australia so the book doesnt come out until next month...
Oh well...
I'll just have to wait!
And by the way Iggy...
How the heck are you meant to work out that that was Utah or where ever it was??
Thats just....I dunno...
yeah...I dunno! *laughs*
:) But stay safe and keep flying my flying... people... friend... people...:)
Laterz
~Z.S.E~
heya max u r sooooooooooooooo cool. u rule id love to join the flock meet u at ur next mission.
Loved the book guys. Your antics are seriously wow. Especially Fang and Max (made of win!)
I was wondering about whether there would be an official Maximum Ride forum opening up again? The community there was so great and can't be met in any of the other forums.
Any input would be great guys! Good luck!
wow that was cool in a kinda editing video way. Just saying. And Joceyln, Iggy can see, u know when the backgrounds white and with like movements.
For the Flock
-Caik Are I
Awesome i cant wait for the movie and fang when are you going to come to your sensces and just tell max how you really feel and max stop being quiet around fang and ged all worked up if he kisses red hair wonder or talks to dr.awesome get some gutz and ask him out all ready anyway i really want to join the flock really bad (hey total can you tell me what it felt like when you started growing wings?)
I am IN LOVE!!!!!! with this book series (write more have them come out!).
P.S iggy congrats on being able to see (kinda) see you all soon mabey and come to oregon salem please i want to see you fly over my head.
i think their ages should have changed by now. like:
max, fang, iggy - 15
nudge - 12
gasman - 9
angel - 7
idk. but whatev
and people do mess around with genes/DNA but i'm not sure if its to that extent.
and just a note - in order for them to have wings ANd their lungs, heart, muscles inhanced And the air sacs, they would need signifigantly more than 2% avian DNA - not saying it isn't true but some of the facts are off
and from the second book - everyones blood cells have DNA - a cell isn't a cell without DNA
sorry i'm informed and did good in biology but take it or leave it
Hey guys it's me Cora reporting a strang flying ...Wolf looking thingie...It was Noisy too.
So i think it was a flyboy.
I'm still waiting 4 my friend to finish the book so i can read it.
OMG were soo psyked 4 the movie.
and we think that max's ppl 4 the movie is sooo incredibly AWESOME!
i realy hope u guys get here to arizona fast. There's somthing fishy going on around here.
Stay safe and fly high.
~Cora
Sooooo..... When's the next one comin out? (LoL, your books are addiciting, who can blame me?)
Oh and i have a tip for you Fang, next time you kiss Max don't let her run away (it kind of confuses her...........
Hey guys it's me Cora reporting a strange flying ...Wolf looking thingie...It was Noisy too.
So i think it was a flyboy.
I'm still waiting 4 my friend to finish the book so i can read it.
OMG were soo psyked 4 the movie.
and we think that max's ppl 4 the movie is sooo incredibly AWESOME!
i realy hope u guys get here to arizona fast. There's somthing fishy going on around here.
Stay safe and fly high.
~Cora
I have a tip for you Fang, next time you kiss Max don't let her run away (it just confuses her....
umm yea I reckon my wings look better than all the options on there... watta bum...
Ah well I attempted to make it work but I dont know if it submitted.
Yeah well just so yas know Lu, Dave and I are STILL waiting for something to... we're kinda sick of hiding!
Do ya know how hard it is to goto the beach with makes when ya have wings? wait I spose ya do... sorry. I'm just gettin sick of constantly wearing my rashy
~~Tino
OK, here's the problem. I wanna join the Flock (I have wings also ^_^), but whenever I try to submit the thing after the doohicky and the deal, it won't come up with anything. Is this supposed to happen, or is Itex just messing with us? Come on Fang, give me a clue here. I wanna join the Flock!
I have to admit I was kinda dissappointed in how short the book was but otherwise it rocked. It took me 4 hrs. to finish this book with your last three it took me a whole day each. So what now? I know you said to join you, and you probably meant like online and stuff but when you say wing it, what the heck do you mean? News Flash no one here has wings!!! L8r.
Oh and for heaven sake max, stop being so pigheaded how many more ways can fang express he likes you huh? You are acting like a petty 5 year old. We all know you like him, he knows you like him, so STOP LIVING IN DENIAL!!!
HEY I GOT YOUR BOOK!!!
ok that was interesting....But if this turns into a freakish global warming series I might have to be angry....
ok well its great so far anad the Flock is my life so keep in touch!
Omg that thing was soooooo false... Max asking for Ig 2 join the flock? wow, those hollywood big-shot directors did not do there homework(they didn't read the freakin book!)
-YoUr BiGgEsT fAn
Wow. The book was great! Shorter than I expected. Max, you really have grown up a lot. Not as much 'freaking' stuff.
*sigh* This 'JOIN TEH FLOCKZ!!' thing brings back the whole "OMG! I wish I was with u guyz! I wanna fly!" type of stuff. But then I think of the constant danger, bloody battles, rough times, and all the times you've been in the face of imminent death. But the flock always manages to find a way to say "Screw this. I don't want to die," and fly away grinning.
That's why I luv you all! (Especially you, Fang! )
Keep on fighting, even when it seems like there's no hope. You've proven that there always is.
Wow. If only this could happen i real life. Bweh.
Now I'm sad, cuz you guys are all strong and can fight evils... Hey wait! I do that too! :)
But really. The fact is, you guys are just too amazing. You face death, destruction, and countless other horrors, and can keep going. Jeez, the Energizer Bunny's got nothin on you! Another reason of my wishingness for wings. Even if it hurts. It would all be worth it, in the end...
-Angel X, leaving to ponder Painful Wings vs. No Wings.
Rock On!
Peace, Love, and Happiness
~Ken-z~
hi! i'm typing at school! i needed to tell you why the chance. their coming and they won't stop until they get you!and.............................they are us! we're coming to help, our wings ready and our minds on sonic speed. you're not alone and soon neither will we.
-s.r. snd k.?
Okay Guys, not to sound like a party pooper or anything, but we can't keep telling Max and/or Fang to make another book, ya gotta tell good ole' Mr. James Patterson.
I got my wings,have you!?!
-Bond,Fang Bond
Yea, I think I'm somewhere near the one-hundred person to check it out. What a drag...But thats okay, Just so long I still got the name I wanted. Hehe. I'm figuring they send you an email or something confirming or whatever, since I haven't check mine yet. That would be a good idea.
See ya next time,
Cregger
That's so cool, I love it!
Hey check out my own site, (and blog) at
http://users.eastlink.ca/~bfamily/Nudge/Nudge_Home.htm
It's all about Maximum Ride!
i'm not sure if mine worked, but keep it up!
oh, and has any one heard about a movie? they should deffinitly have a movie!
I am so dissapointed. About the fourth book, I mean. How anticlimactic! You had three books leading up to it, and now what do we get? A small, $20 book with a plexiglass villan of the week type bad guy who, lets face it, Max didn't even fight, and global warming.
I'm not even going to talk about the global warming part, but seriously, I agree to some extent. Big corporations need to stop being so greedy and stuff. But the place I live in doesn't have a recycling center or anything, and I don't see how that's my fault.
Okay, so we just got this random villan out of nowhere? And what about the voice? And how does the pizza box tie in (the dude said "capture," not "kill")? Why couldn't we get a bad guy we already know. I mean, I know that Itex and The School and everything is pretty much shut down, but what about the people who worked there. They can't all surely be in jail. Maybe a whitecoat just wants to get his face somewhere in modern science. I don't know!
What about the kids from the Institute? The girl with wings, I mean. What happened to her? What happened to the other mutants?
I'm sorry if I come off mean-sounding, but I'm just very dissapointed. I expected more out of you, JP. Where are the horrors of When the Wind Blows? Where is the evil of The Lake House?
Mind you, the first half of the book was extremely good. I couldn't put it down. As soon and the Voice started giving Max coordinants, however, it started to seem a bit like FanFiction. Okay, that was low, but still. It wasn't your best writing.
Hopefully the next book will be a lot better. I wonder what would happen if the Flock did find their parents...
Expecially Fang, cause his mom sounds like a fun person to write about.
Yes, I'm very dissapointed, but really, the entire point of this whatever-it-is is that you know that I want more of the classic roundhouse-kicking spunky fight-or-flight dump-oil-on-the-nasty-waiter's-head flock. It kind of dissolved. :(
i agree w/ alley who?. The third is def my fave, but the 4th did kick som butt.
Hoping/ Praying for another book :)
You people rock and i think Max and Fang are gonna get Together, am i right?
Stay safe
Saveee the world!!!
Hey flock i got The Final Warning and read it in 5 hours it was AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!I got a question. Is there going to be a nother book? Cuz there better be if theres not i'm calling James.
Hey Max just go out with Fang already. I mean you both feel the same way.Stop being a so tough and let your self feel love. I know some time emotion can suck, but it can rock to just let some one in you guys are meant for each other(And I don't mean that in a evil scientest kind of way)
P.S. I hope u get a new talent soon Max
You guy Rock
All ready got wings and they hurt like crazy when I'm praticing flying.
Got them in Germany not an experiance I want to go through again.
*scary thoughts*
note to self: beware of low flying choppers with machine guns.
Fly on Guys
Tazzmin
Yo, Fang, Max, Nudge, or whichever of the flock's reading this... Whatever happened to Max, Nudge, and Angel II? Or is that mentioned in the new book? Just curious (And sorry that this has nothing to do with your post).
Meh,
-James, 'Meh.' blogger.
That did NOT sound how I thought Max would.
And I don't need science to grow wings. It's all in the mind. *focuses hard on wing-growing thoughts* I think I feel a feather!
hope the flocks safe.
Fly On!
>Manda
I couldn't get it to submit!!! Help me!!! Please, I want to join the flock!!!!
-hyperventilates-
I'm really freaked out right now because I just heard weird beeping noises coming from somewhere around this room. Creepy. Am I supposed to believe all of these people that claim to have wings? And by the way I can only get to the submit button on the Join the Flock thingy. I wanna join, but how?
EVERYONE READ THIS (please)
I thinnk we should make a Maximum Ride day! We pick a random date, and then we read the flock's books all day.
Who is the freakin voice its killin me! JP Please stop ending the series with cliffies and why was Max not as sarcastic in the last one and whats with the usless powers??? Can't Iggy arleady pick locks so y does Nudge neeed to be able to become a magnet at will and Iggy can well kind of see???? Weird and the gasman wat he made his farts suddenly visible and im still confused on his and so now Angel can sort of kind of shape shift and Fang can sort of turn invisible in some places??? It;s like totally useless powers and what about MAx???????? All the new powers are useless and how in the world can they carry around a dog more then 3/4 their body weight when it said clearly and I quote well almost quote " THEY CAN CARRY 3/4 OF THEIR BODY WEIGHT FOR PERIODS UP TO ONE HOUR AND HALF THEIR BODY WEIGHT ALMOST INDEFINALTY. THEN MAX SAYS LIKE OUR BACKPACKS FOR EXAMPLE!!!!" UNQUOTE. And it also says that the new dog kila or something like that weighs 80 pounds and max/fang/flock weigh less then one hundred pounds. well do the math people!! Which is 4/5 which equals 16/20 while 3/4 equals 15/20 meaning that the new dog weighs even more then 3/4 of their body weight!! How in the world r they supposed to carry around such a heavy dog all the time???? What if some other obseeseed weirdos attack how in the world r they going to fight with a giant useless dog. I mean i love dogs but the new dog wouldn't last five seconds against one of the flocks enemies and when r max and fang going to get together???? I absoulutley LOVED the first three books they were like my favorite books in the whole world and i read a WHOLE lot of books but JP you let me down with the fourth one.... Now im sad......
"Mind you, the first half of the book was extremely good. I couldn't put it down. As soon and the Voice started giving Max coordinants, however, it started to seem a bit like FanFiction. Okay, that was low, but still. It wasn't your best writing."
I totally agree with that. Oh and we can't be fooled James. We really can't. Another thing, what's with this blog and the book one, there are like a million Continuity errors that you seem to think you can slip by us. Thirdly apparently you can slip it by us because of all this people saying the book was GREAT. They're crazy, i'm willing to bet your gettting tons of comments saying it was bad that you just arn't putting up.
-meeeeeeeeeeeeee. who else?
I'd be really ashamed. Really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY ashamed if i let something like that that i wrote get published. I'd be crying, depressed, especially after the first three books of it were totally kick ass and awsome.I'd feel like i just mutilated my story and there was no turnign back. And it was OUT IN STORES. I'd be ashamed the moment i reread it on Word on my computer.
But the beggining was good. It went down hill the moment they went out out to sea.
Max, Fang, and the Gang
You are going to be SO ticked after I say this, but here goes.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!!!!!!
There it was, I can imagine all of the evil thoughts I am getting from ya'll! (yes, I actually did just put 'y'all. I am from Texas, what would you expect?) The Earth is just going through a stinking CYCLE!!!!! This has happened before!
Now that I have the WHOLE FLOCk hating me, at least I stated my opinion.
But you still ROCK! I love you!
-Emily-
DFW, Texas
P.S. Fang, do you believe in God???? Because Max mentioned you were 'praying' at that church in NY. I really hope ALL of you do, because face it, He is real.
Thanks a bajillion!
I LOVE THE NEW BOOK! WILL THERE BE MORE?
Okay, I just read something on your main website, and it TICKED me off!!!
Zac Efron should NOT play FANG!!!!!!!!!!!!
I could tell you so many reasons why he SHOULDN'T!
One being: Zac Efron is NOt tall, dark, OR handsome! AT all!!!!! Gah!
Zac Efron is such a TOOL!
Fang, I am SO sorry for this HUGE blow to your pride! Some one A LOT awesome-er should play you. Not that wimp!
Thanks for listening.
Sorry again Fang.
Emily
Texas
AKA- A Zac Hater
P.S. I actually don't hate him, that's a pretty strong word. But he annoys the heck out of me!!!
:)
Is this it? Is this the right place? I hope so.
I cant exactly "Join the flock" As the masses are doing, seeing as, If I did, My face would be muscly and gross and all your girl pictures don't fit me. :)
Gha, the people sitting around me are giving me weird looks. I guess the combination of constantly pulling down your shirt, Shifting in your chair, Smoothing down your odd, standy-uppy Hair, and going "Where the heck did the 'E' Go?"
Attracts some attention.
Dangit.
As far as I know, no reports have been written up about me. There have been some mentions of Crows and their odd flight patterns, but I don't think people will be able to add 2+2 just yet.
Look for me Max, I've been looking for you.
...
And tell Iggy I said Hi! o.o
it wouldn't let me upload a picture!
"'Mind you, the first half of the book was extremely good. I couldn't put it down. As soon and the Voice started giving Max coordinants, however, it started to seem a bit like FanFiction. Okay, that was low, but still. It wasn't your best writing.'
I totally agree with that. Oh and we can't be fooled James. We really can't. Another thing, what's with this blog and the book one, there are like a million Continuity errors that you seem to think you can slip by us. Thirdly apparently you can slip it by us because of all this people saying the book was GREAT. They're crazy, i'm willing to bet your gettting tons of comments saying it was bad that you just arn't putting up.
-meeeeeeeeeeeeee. who else?"
Okay, I wrote that first part, the one in single quotes, and I just have to say thank you for reading the extremely long letter type thing I wrote, whoever you are, but still.
That's harsh.
"I'm willing to bet there are tons of comments saying it was bad that you just aren't putting up."
You know, this book is not as good as the others, and that's reflected in a lot of people's comments. There are always an almost equal number of "I hate it" remarks as there are "It completely rocked my socks."
I didn't like the book, and from the sound of it, you didn't either. Yes, there are a lot of loose ends. Yes, the book sort of... well, sucked, plot-wise. I take back my FanFiction comment, because I thought back on the book and, although it has a weak plot, the writing itself is acctually pretty good.
The plot WAS dissapointing. I might be repeating myself but...
We had three whole books leading up to "global warming" !?
Yes, I'm upset. Yes, I'm let down. Yes, I almost shredded the book as soon as I was done with it. But you have to admit that the writing itself was more FictionPress than FanFiction any day (which isn't saying that much, however).
Scientists working to prove global warming came up with a blank as all evidence found supported non-global-warming. That doesn't matter. What matters is that even though I don't agree with the statement the book made (partly because there was all this build up for a let's-get-out-of-this-easy-James-Bond-style ending)I'm still hoping for another book. Make up for your... well, not failure, since you made $20 off of me for it, JP.
-Ginn
i would join even if it hurt like **** to get wings. u guys r awesome
fly on
maximum rides biggest fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I loved MR4!!!!! And I'm part of the Flock now!!!
Say hello to the rest of the Flock for me!
not a smeghead
The WHOLE Flock
Hey, it's me again! I just saw a picture of Max T. He is so cool! A bajillion times better than ZAC!!!!! BUT, He does not have dark hair! Duh. (I don't know if he is tall) I mean, it's a lot closer to Fang, but not quite there yet. He is a great actor though, (like in Hangman's Curse).
Sorry that Max(the flock's Max, not the actor) got it wrong AGAIN, Fang. Oh well, I hope they lay all of the choosing in YOUR hands, Max can not be trusted.
I'll just have to wait until the movie to see if you chose well. Good Luck.
Emily,
Texas!!
P.S. I am so sorry about what I did last time, I put Max, Fang, and the Gang. The whole flock is cool and I am sure Nudge, Iggy, Angel, and Gazzy get mad when they are not mentioned.
Sorry. :(
What if actually WANT to join your flock? What if we've finally found an outlet we feel safe with and we're just as paranoid as you guys are?
omg! i'm reading the 4th book right now and i agree with a lot of u guys. FANG U HAVE TO TAKE CONTROL AND CONVINCE MAX THAT SHE LOVE YOU TOO. AND MAX, ADMIT IT YOU LOVE FANG THIS MUCH ___________________________________________________________
hey max, fang, iggy, nudge, gasman, and angel. I have a question. when your flying, do you ever hafta, you know...
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FLY AWAY FROM CANADA!!!!! THEY STARTED TO MAKE HYBRIDS TOO! I JUST SAW THEM TERRORIZE VANCOUVER! FLY AWAY!
The page is seriously messed up!! I really wanna join, too! I'm really sad now... I may cry!!! Get Nudge to fix it please!
Well I've tried to join the flock but my computer screws up when I try. It hasnt worked for me but it HAS worked for others
ok, i want to know if you guys are real or fake. it seems so real and you realy should tell people weather or not it is true or not because if you arnt real people ight start trying to bring down itex, and they might not be bad.
i believe its real!
~max~
(girl)
Hey max!!! you guys rock!!!
Max your vioce sounds funny and totaly not like you are you okay?
ok id did the sign up thingamagig and it gots some problems.
FIRST, when i download my pic on it, the pic doesnt even show up and the body thing already there disapeares.
SECOND, when im ready to submit, it doesnt even work!
i so want to join the flock but how can i when it doesnt even work?!
i sugjest to fix it, now to sound to pushy or anything. just letting you know.
fly on,
- aShLeY
I love Iggy...
I was so sad when he left in Maximum Ride Schools Out-Forever...
Then I was so glad when he came back....
Hey! Guess what? I have actually found out how an avin/human digestive system works. Except for possibly Gazzy's... Anyway, keep flying! And if you ever need a place to stay in Virginia, I'm here for ya!
I am sooo anoyed that the submit button wouldn't work, i reallly want to join the flock!!!
YOU GUYS ROCK!!
Max you're the BEST!
Fly High
- natasha
Max,
What is that thing, is that for people with wings or just people who want to hae wings? This is really getting me confused, but enjoyable confusion. Please post what it is exactly... If you have some time.
~India
P.S. I just found out that I can use my blogger account here, totally didn't notice before.... WHoops.
Man ya'll I want wings sooooooo badly yeah I know they hurt and stuff but I wanna be able to help you and fly!! By the way is there really a flock? Cause they (scientist) do genetically enhance and alter stuff. What does the join the flock thing do? Oh yeah kudos to all those flock members with new abilitys! Max tell Fang you love him already!
VISIT WWW.GRATEFUL13.BLOGSPOT.COM
YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!
P.S. Max i'll help you with the whole global warming thing!
go to my blog
www.grateful13.blogspot.com please i'm begging you!!!
leave comments to so i'll know it's
you!!!
Post a Comment