Whoop There It Is!
Hey everyone,
Our new book The Final Warning is out! We're definitely excited. Hope you enjoy it.
Fly on,
Fang
Hey everyone,
Our new book The Final Warning is out! We're definitely excited. Hope you enjoy it.
Fly on,
Fang
Blog'd by Fang at 10:10 AM
489 messages to The Flock:
yayyyyy!
-dances around in random circles-
my mom and dad promised that i could go buy it sometime this week!
I can't wait to start reading it...and re-reading it...and re-re-reading it...
Sorry. Habit. :P
You guys rock!
-Amanda
YAY FIRST! I'VE FINISHED IT, IT WAS SO GOOD!
Rock on,
~Another Max, somewhereville USA
Hey guys,
Your book was totally awesome! I finished it the day it came out! Max's speach was very impressing (yes, that sounds boring but I couldnt think of another word)
Fly Hard,
- Zak
PS: Fang...try not to drop Akila
Who else stayed up till three am finishing it?
Great story guys!
I hope it isn't sold out... My Mom wouldn't let me, she said the stores would be to packed... I but it will be one of your best. ^^ They seem to get better each time.
Good luck guys!
-Cheyanne
hey, wassup? i read yr new book yesterday. i totally agree w/ the whole global warming thing. promise 2 do what i can. say hi 2 Max, Iggy, Nudge,Gazzy, ans Angle.
yours truly, Meg
Yo, Fang! I love the book! I was up until two reading it, because, my mom and dad kept coming downstairs to see if I was asleep. You have no idea how lucky you are that you don't have parents! Although, I do like them. Most of the time.
hey, wassup? I read yr new book yesterday. I totally agree w/ the whole global warming thing. say hi to Max, Iggy, Nudge, Gazzy, and Angle! Yours truly, Meg
P.S. Nice speach Max
It was in fact a very good book.
-Phantom Friend
hell yeah maximum ride all the way
BIB NO.4 hey by the way is there gonna be a sixths
The Final Warning was AWESOME. SO GOOD!!!
So....... is there gonna be another one??? GO MAX!!!!
i really enjoyed it fang. My only problem was the length but that can't be helped...
-Lauren
OMG! it was really good! a little green (though i am supportive of it) but it was good!
wow! i soooo wanna read it! but i don't know if i'll be able to find it in the bookshops around here...
and whoa! people have already finished reading it?!
Chee
I pretty much flew out and bought the book yesterday, and as soon as I got home I cracked it open.
I pretty much enjoyed the book (although I wish it was longer), but I do hope that there will be another one.
Please?
Oh, my God! Sooo good! (^,^) I totally loved the book, I actually couldn't sleep for two hours without getting up again and reading! XP
Fang, I just love what you do to Max, it's hillarious! Do you know how much that gets to her? lol Keep flyin' high, Fang! (^,^)
I bought the book the day it came out and it was AWESOME I hated the fact that it went so quickly though
-A Fan For Life!!
GAAAAAHH!!! i want it soooo bad1!! im grounded and not allowed to get it for EEEVVVERRR!! *cries* i want it soooooooooooooooo bad!!! i will reread every book in the series untill i get it, but its not heree!!!!! gaaaahhhhhhh!!
THAT CAN'T BE THE END!!! IS THERE ANOTHER BOOK???
(all the tree-huggerness kind of bummed me out...even though it was a pretty creative way to get the word out, i must add)
I just bought it!!!!!!!! Squee!!!!!!
i am probably the only Max Ride fan that hasnt gotten the book yet.
:(
but i am hoping to get it today!
I ALL READY FINISHED IT!!I LOVED IT!!!I HOPE THERES A 5TH!!!...ok peace
sophia in texas
Okay, I didn't like the book that much overall- but thats just because cliffhangers annoy me O:-). I love the message you all gave, with the whole pollution thing. Thanks for spreading the word :D
I already read it on Sunday! It came out early in Canada. I loved it!
Fly high!
-Emma
I bought it at 9:30 AM Yesterday, and finished it between 11:45 and 12! LOL. I'm probably one of the first fans who didn't get an advanced copy or something to finish reading it!! Oh yeah! go me =D
*sniffs air*
Hmm...what?? What is THAT I smell? Is that...no...it can't be...oh wait! it IS! MAXIMUM RIDE 5!!!!
There's still some questions you have to answer for us guys ;)
I heard someone was going to die in the book. I'm scared to read it. None of the Flock will be dead to me if I don't read it, or any spoilers. Is there going to be more? I doubt the Flock could function with a Flock member dead, unless Jeb brings them back. They brought Ari back once, why not again, or to use it for the Flock member no longer living?
Did you find out the indentities of your parents, or your birthdays from Jeb?
Keep flying, and bring that Flock member back!
NO! THE CRUELTY! I'm not allowed to read it untill I pull up my grades!
-Avidfangirl, USA
Ok, i will admit that this book is better than the average hobo joe book, but it ultimiatly dis-apointed me.
I mean, realy, global warming? i was hoping for this book to be exciting and thrilling, but i start to read a book wear my fave flock starts to become tree huggers and try to convince congress to "save the planet" because us humans are "destroying" it. Sorry for the spoiler btw.
Also, i am scared that this series will continue twords the global warming topic, for fact that i just may have to read because i am a die hard MR fan, but i will then i have to burn them and release gasses that are destrying our world, so ha to you flock. your book will be the cause of global warming cause i burned it. See how ridiculous that sounds?
Max, you have bigger responsabilities than fighting a MERE UNPROVEN THEORY like global warming. If you realy do want to feel good about yourself, then give a hobo a sponge bath, put money into a church plate thing, or babysit someones kid, but dont, i repeat DONT fill your books with sadistic crap like "help the flock fight global warming."
On a final note, the actual physical condition of the book also made me quite sad. On the spine, there was no classic max ride logo, and on the cover, there was some stupid british symbol in the place of my classic M in bright colours on the cover! this will be a book i will not burn purely because i vow to own all these, but mark my words, I will NEVER read this again and i fear for what the next few books may bring.
-Onvrik
dude there has to be a sixth!!!!! you guys have to keep writing for ever and ever, it cant have an ending till its over!! and its still going on so its not over, how els r we supposed to know if you alright!!! u better always keep up with the blog too!!!!
i've prordered it... but it hasn't come yet! but, I'm gonna be up 'till 3am finishing it in one night, just like i did w/ number 3!!
oooh... does anuone else re-read these books over and over agin? i've read them like a million times already... ;)
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! I don't have it yet!!!! But yesterdaay, when I woke up, I told my mom, "Maximum Ride is out today!!! yay!!! do you want to know what her resposnse was? "your cousin has a birthday today." ...HELLO!!! MAXIMUM RIDE!! Well, fly safely!
;) The Mii Maker ;)
Why was it so short!? I finished in a few hours and felt completely unsatisfied. Although I must say you and Max are looking up. :]
OMOMGOMG I MIGHT GET IT TODAY!!!!
heyyy it came out the dayyy before my half birthday!!!!! pretttyyyyy cooolllll!!!!!
I already finished it yesterday.
It was pretty flipping, no, it was Flying awesome!
I miss Fang saying "You loooove me"
to Max. I would type more, but I don't want to give stuff in the book.
Anyway, good luck on your next mission.
-Chelsee
P.S
Has Iggy tried touching the computer yet ? No offense to him,
but that might get annoying after a while, though If I were there, I'd be laughing my wings off. [If I had any]
-Chelsee
I read it in 2 1/2 hours. It was good. A little short though. But did James Patterson write the WHOLE thing?? It seemed like his writing, but it was just different somhow. I agree with mizamazing that it was green but that's a good thing. Well now I can't wait for the next one! Keep defeating evil!!
~Ari's Girl (Yes I still like him even though he's dead.)
im kinda disapointed with the 4th book
there was barely any action and not maney uber bad bad guys
fang and max's relationship is anticlimactic and there was no up shot to why the bad guys wanted to sell them
in my opinion the first three books were better
o...m...g...i get my copy 2moro my dad prominsed to pick it up : ) imma stay up allllll nite finishing it even tho it'll prolly only take me a few hrs. i read some spoiler online already and sheesh i <3 u guys 2 much for words & im soooooooo excited : )
<3
Kaila in New Jersey...ocean county come visit!
I bought it the day it came out and finished it that day!!! It was soo good! I am gonna go re-read see yeah!
lovedd the book!
wish it had been longer though:(
well, i love you fang!
(and the flock)
freakin awesome!
DUDE!
Fang, I finished reading The Final Warning the day it came out! :D
When I went to get the book at Barnes & Noble, I was literally dancing round the many copies of MR4. x]
I started reading it as soon I got in the car, and I think it was round...six or seven...then I finished reading it at 1:28AM, it was soooooooooo awesome!! My dad even got mad at me for staying up...but it was worth it. :)
Keep on flying!
-Blaise
P.S.
FINALLY, a book with a real good speech about global warming! Thank you, Max! :D
And thanks to Iggy, I can't get "The Circle of Life" out of my head. xD
Hope you guys are doing all right now. :) Peace out!
Woo-Hoo!!!! Finally!!! I've had a countdown since like, 67 days!!
Skye
whhhyyyyy?? why do books always come out in america before they come ot in the uk?????? i have to wait till march too read it!!!! noooooooo please dont post any spoilers!!
Me and my friends are Max Ride fans all the way, but i didn't like it so much. It was kinda enviromental wacko. I'm not saying that global warming is bad, but I hate having it shoved down my throat. Especially if it ruins my favorite series.
Sorry I didn't like it. I hope this makes it through.
Yo Fang do u guys have any more details on yall's movie? ~Dani~
i read it already and it is AWESOME! OH YEAH
~Emily
Well, hey. You know, I WOULD have gotten it.
IF IT HAD COME OUT HERE YET!
April 1st, people. Two more weeks for freaking Australia.
Arghhh.
I already read it - I actually got it uber early and was done in 3 1/2 hours!! It was amazing but I have three major issues:
#1. It was very tiny
#2. It didn't wrap up to my liking and a lot of other people's either so there better be another one!
AND ...
#3. You (FANG) didn't tell Max you loved her... I'm disappointed. Get on with it already.
FLY ON
COOL!!! I have it! I really like it too. It is a little smaller then the other ones but its still really good!
fang!!! your such a jerk!! flirting with brigid in front of max!! didn't you read the book!! she loves you!! SHE LOVES YOU. and i finished it in one day. it was sooooo good!! i couldn't put it down!!
OMG I FINISHED IT TOO! AHHHHH! There has to be more in store, right? I did hope for more Faxness... I truly did. But I am already rereading it! COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN!
~ Sarisse
oh ya.. I forgot before... thanks so much Max for putting in a good speech about global warming... I'm spreading the word for you guys.. AND... thank you Ig, because of you I can't stop singing " the circle of life".
Oh my gosh!!!!! I'm going to make my mom buy the book!!!!! I soooo couldn't wait, and now here it is! I'll probably have it read the first day I get it! I can't wait to read it!!!!!!
Fly on~!
OMG I've read it 3 times already since yesterday!!!! I LOVE it!!!! The powers are awesome and I LOVE Max's poem. I almost cried when Max flew away from Fang,again. I couldn't stop laughing threw the whole thing! It's shorter than ur other ones but its still equally as awesome. *sigh* now I have to wait a whole notha year.
Read it. Loved it. Can't wait for the fifth! =)
YAY!!! I just went and bought the book yesterday!! I'm already halfway through it!! AWESOMENESS!!!
omg i just finished it. even though i practically locked myself in my room for a couple hours and refused to go to the movies, it was soooo worth it!!!!!! i L-U-Ved it!!!!!!!!!!!!! o and that UD person? GROSS! ~Zoey~
I'm sad that the series is over.
:(
Can there be another book. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep Flyin'
Triple A
i took the how many five year olds could you beat in a fight test and got 21.
YAY, i know!!i like JUST got it cus of amazon being so slow on delivering things and not getting it here till like uh,NOW!!!!i read the first 4 chapters though!!seems pretty good (so far, but i'm sure it will be great!!)My only problem is the size . . .but its not that big of a deal!!!cant wiat to read the rest!!!!<3 ya!!!
~BIG FAN~
Great, am I the only one herein the U.S. who hasn't read it yet?
Can't wait though.
There's not a whole lot of books that I anticipate coming out, even being such an avid reader as I am, but this was one of them. I am SO getting it A.S.A.P.!
Fly high guys,
-Sierra
for somereason i got the book. but the guy that sold it to me said that they just got word it had poison or something on it........that cheapster stole my book. GRRRRRRR im getting it this week end
I got it yesterday and read it in 3 1/2 hours. It was that good.
Different from all the other ones, but it was still good.
Don't worry, Fang, Max will come around some day!
i am so sad b/c i have not got the book yet and i am so sad b/c i have been waiting 4 like 4 monthes but i hope 2 get the book by fri.
*crossing fingers*
fly on
stephanie
Dude, totally freaking AMAZING! But it was WAY too short! Why was it so short!
Anyway, I LOVE LOVE LOVED that you guys were (and probably sill are?) working to help stop global warming! Super awesome!
Also Max totally loves you, don't worry about it :D
Also also tell Max her speech at the end was freaking amazing!
Yay! That was awesome! (And there is wiggle room for another book!!!!)
Keep flying guys!
I got your book a few days ago and stayed up 'till four thirty am reading it! (Only took four hours to read. Pfft. Who needs sleep?)
But seriously I get that Total is in love with Akila, but why lug her heavy butt around?
Luck to you!
-Mari
*reading it* i know im sooooooo happy. i just got it and it is awesome. this is like the second time i read it. it was too good to put down. i loved the end when Max gives the speech. its true we shouldnt sit on our butts all day and do nothing about global warning. Fang...u really need to stop flirting with other girls when u have Max right there. email me @ girlsrule495@yahoo.com. i really would like to hear more about ur lives. these books inspire so many kids, even adults. my dad's friend got him to read it and he got me to read it. i agree with alot of these people THERE NEEDS TO BE A 5TH BOOK, OR SO HELP US WE WILL MAKE A DIFFERENT VERSION.there are so many stories about yall on quizilla. just type in maximum ride quiz and u find alot of stuff.
-avian at heart
p.s. thats soooo awesome about yalls new skills.
-mikayla in boring Texas.
I'm another bookworm who finished it on the day it came out.
It shoulda been LONGER!!!!!!!!!!
Grr.
Oh, well, can't be helped.
If there is a next book, will there be Flyboys or Erasers? I thought the book was, frankly, a lil' creepy without any of them. It's sort of like Harry Potter without Voldemort.
There IS gonna be a next book, riiiiight?!
(oh, and I agree with anonymous: Thank You for getting the "Circle of Life" stuck in my head. Thank you very much.
Your new book ROCKS!!! I read it in 4 hours!
-Echo
IT'S NOT FAIR!!!! I went to the store and they didn't have it. I live in a small town so I have to wait until Wednesday! I've been dying to read it for SO long! I think I'm going to blow up Wally World.
OH MY GOSH!!
First of Fang, why is it so SMALL?? Yagh! It's like, thin and tiny!!
Second, don't want to ruin anything for anyone who hasn't read it yet...but good God you LOOOVVE Max!!
(Cackles gleefully)
Ha, tell Max that I hope she kicks your butt for making goo-goo eyes at you know who!!!
Oh yeah, and Fang? There is going to be another book, isn't there!!Good god I'm excited!!
And teed off!
So, is Akila going to be with you guys for forever now? I mean, now that Total is in love and all, can't break that up, can you?
Ha, okay well I hope you will PLEASE answer some of my questions!
I would say that I love you Fang, but I'd rather not have Max hunting me into the ground...well actually I would, cause I'd like to meet you guys, even if I'm being throttled to death in the process...
Max, you're doing great, even though you don't need to hear that from a human, but just so that you know.
Love you all with all my heart,
Just another Writer, trying to get by.
<3
You wanna know something, Fang?
You and Max didn't get together.
Sure. You kissed. But tell Max that she needs to stop running away because it's killing your ever-so famous ego.
Let me tell you.
Max needs to get over the fact that you're not actually brother and sister. And you need to stop falling for every girl you see, mister. She was 21. You're 14. And you know you are, stop pretending.
And you need to step it up, as well! Come on, Fang, she was right there, you could have told her you love her, but you're too scared to admit it yourself! =[
I finished it last night too! Amazing, really amazing. And everyone called me crazy for believeing in global warming. Thanks for making me not look so crazy, Max. Keep flying high you guys! Save the world for me. (My mom says I can't go out on school nights.)
YAYAYAYAYY AWEEEESSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! i got the book yesterday and i havnt finished it yet but im working on it. i have a TON of hw tho. so ill probably be up all night reading after i finish. I cant wait to see wut happens especially with u and max!!! (squeels with excitment) ok lov u guys sooooooooooo much!!!
i like this a lot, but im just wondering...
when did the flock turn into " Captain Planet"?
waiting.... waiting.... waiting...
stupid library only ordered 3 copies -.-
& i'm broke. so no buy. -sigh-
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
I already read it!
It was amazing!
Please Please Please tell me what the next mission is.
I really want to know!
I'm so glad the book was about Global Warming because it is such a HUGE problem!
Luv Ya,
~Kelcy
ps. when does the movie come out
Hey guys!
I must say, the new book is really good!
I was so excited I started and finished it while I was at the gym, the book definatly gave me an extra burst of energy, I managed to go 12km, more than four kilometers my record! (Not impressive, but a personal goal :D)
Anyways, I'm not going to post any spoilers on this thing but there's one thing I have to say;
"JEEZ Fang, you romantic fool!"
Haha, Fang, actually read the books and you'll have all the right moves!
Anyways, (I hope you don't delete this message! I didn't /think/ those were spoilers... there's a bit of faxness in every book! :P) I'm already re-reading it, knowing me I probably missed an important detail reading it the first time (Like how the third I didn't notice the part Jeb said he was the voice :P)
Great book!
I really liked the ties with Global Warming- kids really need to be more aware, it's a great way to tell them by putting it in a popular book! (Way to go, JP!)
The plot twist were really good too.
Ahg! Can you give us the okay when to talk about what actually /happened/ in the book? I feel like I might EXPLODE!
Anyways, great book! I do hope the next is a bit longer though :) But I uderstand you need to post a certain amount of books in a certain amount of time.
Tell us when to expect the next!
And PLEASE keep up updated on the blog!
-disney
WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to get it!!!!!!!!!
Fang Rulz!:)
Max Rocks!;)
Gazzy is the Bomb(LOL)
-GuitarFang
Hey everyone... (don't worry, I'm careful, no spoilers!)
I finished the book the day it came out as well...I'm sorry I read it so fast. I was a little disappointed...I feel pretty horrible saying this, but I almost miss the Erasers...it seemed like you guys were bored in some parts. Not like that's a bad thing, you definitely deserve it...but as a book, I was kind of concerned. Please tell me it wasn't the last one, right?
Oh, and Fang...I applaude you! Keep working on Max, she'll see the light eventually...at least she'd better! :-D
Good luck! Hugs to Iggy, Nudge, Angel, Gazzy and Max for me!
I expected a lot more from the next chapter in the Maximum Ride saga. Take all of the first three books and squash them together into a single miniature version without any of the action, and you have The Final Warning. Granted, there are some good points, not to spoil any, but most of them were mainly rehashed from the first three books. If Fang's Blog is going to be in the books, it should be the one I'm posting on, not a fake one. It would be a lot cooler if the people posting here actually WERE in the books. I felt that the book was also a huge environmental plug as well. Yeah, we know the environment needs to be saved, but don't beat it into our brains by making Max the Eco-Lady of Popular Literature. Max is a confident, strong, don't-mess-with-me type of individual, and I think she deserves a better book. The climactic moments and adrenaline-pumping battles were also missing, as were the villans I loved to hate. The new enemies just come out of nowhere, I mean, at least the Flyboys were understandable. I know JP wants to make the book accessible to all audiences, but never forget: Maximum Ride is (was?) a young adult series. Sorry about this rant, but I expected more. Here's hopes for a sequel, one that can match the pure brilliance of School's Out: Forever. Fang, never stop flying. Max, never stop leading. Nudge, never stop talking. Ig, never stop hoping.
hey, no spoilers!
ummmm.... i have a question: how come the new book comes out in the USA almost a month before it comes out in the UK? huh? why is that? it's so unfair!!!!!!
keep flying
xxx
I finished the book and can't help but be quite disappointed. So many loose ends were left! If another book isn't written I think I might have a heart-attack!
-Ashley
i was the first person 2 get 1 at the book store!!!!!!!!! i cant wait 2 read it, i looooooooooooove these books!!! keep flying!!
hiiiiiiiiiiiii fang you are awesome i read the book and less then a day IT WAS WORTH 5 DETENTIONS! (i read in class no wonder i'm failing) BYEZ
-Annissa
im sooooo annoyed that i don't have it yet. i pre-ordered it on amazon, but they sent it by mail instead of UPS and the mail takes a really long time to get here, but hopefully it will come in the mail today. i know that when i finally get it i won't be able to put it down.
im waiting very impatiently :D
Blubs out crying for 15 flippen minuates. *Sniff Sniff*
I ordered it a week ago and it still hasn't came out. :( I'm soo depressed.
But I'm sure it is just as awesomeness as the others! Well, I hope!!!
Hope it's not short, either.
I'm so depressed, Fang! It was so short, and it didn't even end that well.
There better be another book, or I'M going to be the one holding you guys hostage next.
At least it was okay. But I gotta see more Faxness.
Keep soaring~
-Kelly, NY
Yo Fang-
I am secretly in love with you. KIDDING!!!! It's really Total. TOTAL HAS WINGS!!!!
so awesome.
-EJ out
so i was readin the new book when i realized something...all the blog stuff in the book is totally diff. than all the stuf that is really on here...wats up with that Fang?
! Soccer Chick !<3's! Soccer Guy !
Hey, I've already read it. It was amazing. I actually got it on Sunday b/c Borders put it out a day early. I was so excited. It was a lot shorter than your other ones though.
Fly hard.
~Aimee
im gunna go get it tommororow!! can't wait to find out wat happens!!!
~keep on blogging~
Its soooooooo good! i just got it last night and im already half way through it!(would be farther, but school got in the way of my reading time)
k, gotta go!
rock hard, fly free,
-YoUr BiGgEsT fAn
I woke up early on the first day of my spring break just to get the new book. *Does Happy Dance around the book* Finally I get to see more Iggy!!!!
- Sam
I got it right when it came out. But seriously, bring on the FAX! Sorry but that drives me crazy..Ha Fangalator..lol. I've actually already started reading it again....
yeah so i stayed up til midnight NOT doing chemistry homework to read it. AMAZING. love you guys =]]
i'm sooo happy the new books out i cant wait to read although i will have to wait until thursday but im sure it is going to be awesome!!!
love you guys!!!
stay safe
-keLsey
OMG!
Fang you rock!!!
Is there anyway you can get some wings onto me?
I love your books! You are my favorite carachter from any of the 5 gaijibatrazillianplex books I've read!
Iggy is a close second. Two Iggy Radness pts for him!
I am dissapointed in you, Fang! Just tell Max how you feel- a kiss here and there really isn't going to cut it! She won't truly know how you feel until you spill it in words, so what are you waiting for? She'll keep running from you until you come straight out with her. Really, for all the cool wings, you're just like any other teenage boy- clueless when it comes to love. Face it- you and Max belong together, and you know it. So get on with it! Tell her!
-Terra
I just got it today I am about to start reading it I bet it is good. I am totally hooked on the added on stories on deviantart.com they are so awesome.Well say Hi to the flock for me!!
Live Free!!Fly Hard!!
♥kzbug
eh...
Mr Patterson,
I don't know how to reach you in any other way than this, but I am DIEING to ask you this one thing. Why haven't you had Max and Fang hook up yet :( I've been waiting for it since I finished book one when it came out eons ago!
I am requesting that you do not post this comment, but can you please e-mail me your reply at scott.parkhill@gmail.com?
Thank-you for your time,
Scott Parkhill
P.S. I just finished Cat and Mouse. I had NO idea that Pierce was Mr. Smith! That's amazing! But it all made sense too!
P.P.S. Final Warning was amazing EXCEPT there wasn't enough *cough* with Max and Fang! I wish I was Fang...
P.P.P.S. I am not a stalker (you'd get this joke if you watch NCIS) :P
I read it in 1-3 hours.
I pre-order it but it hasen't come yet *frowns* does anyone want to spoil it for me?K don't spoil the whole book,i just want to know if Max and Fang FINNNALY get together and please post it on my blog so the people who don't want to know won't have a problem.
I HAVE THAT BOOK!!!!!
lol. just kidding. Actually, no I'm not. I do have that book! It look so short compared to the others. There was, like, a giant stand in the front of the bookstore.
I'll probably finish it tonight. Then I'll probably read it again in school tomorrow.
~ Alice-the-Angel
IT WAS AH- MAZING!!
as soon as i got out of school
yesterday, i got in my car
drove to the NEAREST border and
bought it. got home, threw my things on the floor....
AND JUST READ.
i LOVED it!!!!!
(especially ch.13 ;] )
Ive recommended all of the books
to everyone i know and in the process you guys have gained a couple of fans. =] =] =] =]
LOVE YOU ALL. thanks for an amazing
pageturner.
-*angie.
a definite fang+max fan.
Hey, book was awesome. Is the next one really coming out in July? Also no ofense meant but the chick u guys have cast to play max isnt really my image of her. Im totally glad for iggy though.
I deffinitely enjoyed it! I went out and bought it yesterday morning and started reading as soon as I got home.
I couldn't put it down. I finished the book in a little less than 4 hours, I think. It was fantastic! Now I have nothing to read, though. =(
I want to hear more from you guys aside from this blog. So, whens the next book coming out?! =D
ps. there MUST be a 5th book...
right!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!
I'm only half way through the book... but so far I'm disappointed.
I know that I can't really judge it quite yet because I haven't finished it...
But still.
Save the world from global warming flock!
Cut me a freaking break!
Oh, gosh, freak bird kids! Save us FROM the WORLD.
Cry me a river...
So that I can pollute it.
James P. take your time with the books, I love your work. But from what I've read... this isn't your best.
Signed,
A So Far Disappointed And Let Down Fan
i got the book the day it came out! I started reading the series then i let my teacher read who then strtaed having the whole team read it!!so some of us wen to the mall and bought the book right after school!
omg im done
it was SOOOOOOOOOO good
ttyl
I read it; it was amazing!!! It took me 2 hours, 27 minutes. Yay!!
omg, i'm such a bad fan! i completely forgot about it coming back! please, no one spoil it for me, at least, not until i get to b&n so i can buy it!
MFINGA out!
So wow.
I totally read it in under 24 hours.
I went and got it yesterday when it came out and I was jumping in the air.
It was... amazing.
I was breathless.
And I definitely couldn't put it down.
The teachers at school were wondering why when I wasn't reading, I wasn't paying attention.
Oh well.
What they don't know won't hurt them.
Sometimes, my head should really get out of the clouds.
The clean clouds.
=)
Keep It Up.
-Sammy.
I haven't read it yet, but I am very excited!
But... why is it so thin? T.T
Yayyyyyy! I already finished the book yesterday. The day it came out! Im a wicked fast reader! Fang you are soooooooooo right when you told max you would always have something going on between you two! It was sooooooooooo good! By the way, the name Fangalator is sooooooooooo funny! Whoever came up with that is hilarious! Is there going to be another book? I hope so that book was sooooooooo good! I love the end and chpt.13! I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooved that chapter! It's where you and Max kiss!!!!!!!!!!!! I loooove it! Sorry, a little long. But that book was sooooooooooooo good. I just wish it was longer! That was my favorite Maximum Ride book so far! And you can become invisible! Thats awsome! I wish I could! and angel can shapeshif! OHhhhhh that be cool! Iggy can see! Well,only colors and things that are white but still sooooooooo cool! The Final Warning was sooooooo incredibly completely awsome! The only part i didn't like was the Leopard seal attack.
Your #1 Fan,
Abbegail
IT WAS AMAZING!!! I only wish it had been longer. Is there going to be another book? Fang, Max, Iggy, Nudge, Gazzy, Angel, Total, and Akila - y'all rock. <3
I want to read it nowww. Its not fair. I'm getting it on Saturday (or Sunday). Ugh. I'm glad it came out though.
-Tomboyrocker
I can't wait to buy it! Start reading it, and enjoy it!!!!!! I hope it's at our book fair. I wonder what's next.
I got it the DAY it came out! I am halfway through. I havn't read faster than this since the 7th Harry Potter book came out. I love it so much so far. Love you all!
Rock on!
Tess!
Okay, to the person who thought someone was going to die, I can honestly say that no good guy dies, except for ari, but he's already dead they just have his funeral. Did max find out who the voice is? I hope so. Yes, I knowshe found out it was Jeb in the 3rd, but it wasn't. You'll find that out when you read it.
Sorry for being a spoiler,
Abbegail Lovette
Okay, to the person who thought someone was going to die, I can honestly say that no good guy dies, except for ari, but he's already dead they just have his funeral. Did max find out who the voice is? I hope so. Yes, I knowshe found out it was Jeb in the 3rd, but it wasn't. You'll find that out when you read it.
Sorry for being a spoiler,
Abbegail Lovette
hey max, where's YOUR new power?
Okay I just have to say this message about Maximum Ride is to the author with it as a book not as your guys (the flocks) life when you exist in my head :)
First off I love MR to death, went crazy forever over it and this book. I have to say I found how short it was upon the moment I lifted it from the big display at my bookstore a major disappointment. I'm sure most did, the others were twice as long and I have a hunch, but more on that later. I finished it in about three hours probably less and the other took me about six hours so again-twice as long.
Back to the hunch. They cut it in half didn’t they? Unless your not the self-respecting author I thought you were (and I’m sure you are) your editors, publishers, managers whoever they are said cut it in half. Make twice as much money. Like turning the last Harry Potter book into two movies. Well isn’t that a bunch of people who only look for money no matter the cost- or I could say "knowing there are evil, bloodsucking corporations out there who are knowingly and willingly destroying our -books- we have to live on just to make bazillions of dollars..."
Is worse, or so I think. Now I think that if this is the case (cutting it in half) that it must of been hard but you had to do it in the end for several reasons I know you know and won’t put down. But if this is the original story here straight from your head to the stores I have a lot to say to you mister.
First off if I’m wrong you might think me crazy assuming this is a story cut in half but I have several reasons to think this.
1- It starts out great, good solid beginning
2- but the end is rushed and lumped and not together at all
3- there are -I counted- 39 pages of notable action and I’m going easy on you starting it at part three, I could have began at the hurricane.
4-Plus there were 50 pages of action in the third book and that's starting at the exact fight with Omega. Using the same ratio I did in the new book it would of started at the moment they got to big Itex corp. But that would have just been a pathetic comparison.
5- Following up on that I could also count all the action at the School in the third book- a lot more. Which shows another point, every Max Ride book has at least two set ups, two parts that leak into each other. The first one was finding Angel and then New York. The second was Virginia and then clone Max. The third was the school and then split up. The fourth was….Antarctica? You could argue Antarctica and Uber-director but as I already said they were both nothing.
6- Which leads to my other point which may or may not go with cutting it in half but could if they wanted it cut a certain length and still have a conclusion so it didn’t seem like a cut off. There was no climax, it looked like there would be but it kind of evaporated into itself. Like one of those strings you pull and looks like the loop is going to knot but when it get there it just loops back into a straight string. It misses itself- it flies by.
The shortness of this books goes deeper into the shortness of the story, the cant-ness of it and not just in Max’s snide remarks. I won’t believe you aren’t a good writer James so that’s why I think it was cut. If it was please don’t let them do it again. Maximum Ride the angle experiment was an amazing story with such an amazing feel and a good flow, great tone. The second book was okay and the third was better but not the like the first. Don’t be one of those authors who writes an amazing idea and it falls apart around itself.
Also the story wasn’t a particularly amazing plot all cutting aside. It could have been better (maybe if longer). It all seemed like a dragged out set up for something bigger and not like a sequel but like something bigger in the same book. It reminded me off some of the fanfiction I have read on this series. It also went straight from flyboys, Itex, school to almost a whole new thing and frankly it didn’t over all seem like Maximum Ride and not that I’m all mushy for love between Fang and Max (though I am, only thing keeping me in this pool) but it didn’t seem real, didn’t seem like Max and Fang. And Fang hitting on another girl was kinda cliché, like something in a fanfic. Faxness started good- fell apart on itself. Also there were no profound thoughts, eye-opening emotional stuff I mean, the global warming stuff was great (I liked how you made Max not believe and through that showed it was real) but it was pushed too hard or rather synthetically. The book was really nothing but proving global warming from the trip on the boat down to the limited action with the ‘bad guys’. Ever heard of David Clemeant-Davis, one of my favorite authors of all time? He wrote The Sight. It’s not about bird kids but it’s about wolves or rather from wolves’ points of view. Well the whole thing is a cool awesome plot with action and darkness and myth and even some history and geography! But to the ultimate end we find out the profound truth is that humans greatest gift is knowledge but also their curse and with it we are destroying the world. We are dropping bombs, polluting atmospheres, killing animals to a point of extinction and much more. This is all contained in one short vision the main character has at the very end but it still has a HUGE impact on the story, the reader, probably the biggest impact in the whole book. And it doesn’t smother you in it, in the environment needs help stuff and it has others meanings and themes too. Now The Sight may not really be your style and your going for a generation of kids obsessed with the net, video games and I-pods. Now you also say this is book for ages ten to a hundred and ten. That seems your big thing- that this is for all ages. Hmmmm. Well I have to say that can be categorized as young adult because believe me this is a juvenile story, not so much the first book but now that its being popularized with the idea of anyone can read it it’s going down in…thought really. I feel your playing down to the team. And trust me anyone really reading this book and lovin it is already a profound reader, and most profound readers take profound thoughts. Of which this is seriously lacking. Part of a good book -and excuse me for I, a 14 year old kid telling this to a widely published author- but part of telling a good story is including emotion and not to say Max doesn’t have her hands full of emotion and with the Gasman punching mailboxes and all of them needing parents and Jeb being a traitor-savior the first book was chock full of it. But now it’s less and it’s not so big and its kind of -here it is again- juvenile emotion. Trust me, Fang’s always saying it- we’re not just stupid little kids, if we like to read we like to think and on the big picture, the tear-jerking emotion, we are the future, we make a difference and if this book is for all ages and your trying to tear away from that generalizing kids fiction and a story like this can’t be read by adults- well your killing it by not making it more thought provoking, all green house gasses (and Gazzy’s too) aside.
It’s how I feel so just an opinion. And yes I highly doubt this will be approved by the author of the blog to be posted. Just a thought- a long one at that-. I love Maximum Ride, this: a minor setback, so please take some advice and keep it as good as I know it is. Wonderful book.
PS- things I liked about The Final Warning. Though the back cover saying “special care was taken with the language and content of The Final Warning” makes me suspicious there are notable parts too:
Funny parts- 1) when Bridged was explaining safety procedures and Max kept saying fly away. LOL. 2) The real laugh out loud part was Gozen- like Japanese dumplings! I speak Japanese so I appreciated that and then really liked Fang correcting her. Though for better pronunciation add a u- like gyouza.
Made me nod in agreement parts- the whole speech at the end and accepting the Kyoto treaty. Right on! Seriously my bro always makes the joke and point that we’re one of only two countries that didn’t sign that treaty- countries that couldn’t even read the treaty signed the treaty. 2) Spelled Learner wrong…. I thought so too. 3) Can’t have it both ways Max. Seriously stop running away whenever he kisses you girl! 4) To contradict number 3- throwing yourself at everything in a skirt. True, true and a total of three girls now, more if you count the beach, that Fang has had attraction too. What Max thought after she said that was funny too. J
Warm my heart parts- 1) all the beginning stuff with Max and Fang- like I said beginning was good. Especially when he wrapped his arms around her with the bomb – I look for the little stuff ;)
Just cool parts- 1) Ha, ha sea leopards rule! But dang those things are scary looking. *sweat drop * 2) “Cruelty thy name is women.” Go Total. He’s so cultured, tell him I said that. But how are you all carrying around a malamute?
So that’s it, love the first three books forever and all that.
- Days of obsession. (Member how excited I was on my last comment?- boy that 180’d)
Come on, guys, don't spoil the book for the people who haven't had a chance to read it yet...like ME!!!! Fang, help me out here! I have had a really hard week and am still bugging my mom to insanity to go the bookstore! What would you say to her? Wait...you've got wings, so you wouldn't listen to her. Darn! I wish I had wings!
Okay I finished your book yesterday and I must say that I was very disapionted. I don't know if anyone else felt like it was suddenly an entirley new seires but I sure did. The action-packed, thrill with slight touch of romance book I loved was now a commercail for global warming. And an annoying one at that! Of course it had it's hularious moments that made me want to die laughing but then it had it's moments where I was just so unbelievebly appaled that I had to stop because my head hurt so much. I have seen books that have motavated me so much that I just had to do something, and books that have made me cry right on the spot...And this wasn't one of them. The best thing I can say in my defense was that it was defenitly lacking something. When you read as much as I do, (and that's and awful lot), you can pick out which books the author really poured out their heart, soul, and emotion into the work. That was what the book was missing. Feeling. I understand the stirves of being an author, which means that I also can tell when a person isn't fully there in their writing. *Do not continue unless you have finished* The climax was what really got me. I had the feeling through the entire story that something wasn't right. Like I had lost something. Like JP just suddenly picked a random storyline and went at it. What happened to Itex, the Erasers, Ter Borchet, the School? These were the villians I fell in love with; where did they go?! Suddenly they're all gone and delt with,...you can't just drop character's like that!!! The climax was a hurricane!!! I myself am a Floridian and well,....It's not that big of a deal!!! At least for Maximum Ride!!! This character has suddenly been deluded herself so much shes the next Tomboy Barbie! That's not the character I've waited all this time for... I don't mean to be so negative. I really am a happy person. But also a very opinionative one. I can't believe that they did this to MR!! If JP is that out of it then the world is really going to be gloomy. (True he does right murder stories...but that's not the piont!) The book did have it's moments, I almost fainted during chapter 13. But I wanted more. It's like talking to a three-year-old about a scary dream when the big monster in the story turns out to be a sock under their bed. Forgive my ranting but I'll feel much better writing this out even if no one reads it. We can only hope that theirs a 5th book. It will have to be good,...reallly...really good to win me back. I don't know about any of you but after reading Stephenie Meyer's "Twilight"(a vampire/romance/thrill book that I recomend to all) Maximum Ride just seemed like a book to pick up only to pass idle time. Not the one I've waited months in anticipation for. But to leave on a happy note I'll go ahead and say that I'll never regret painting the picture of this one-of-a-kind heroin in my mind. They have offered me much inspiration no matter how dissapionted I was.
Your forever avidly reader (and opinionative),
-relbbircs
(just incase you didn't read the first)
Hey Fang, Max, Iggy, Nuge, Gazzy, Angel, and Total!
I read your book. At school we just finished up this special global warming unit. So I REALLY get were your going with the whole thing. Oh and I an so sorry that you had to go to the south pole. (I would have rather been somewhere else too.) Thanks for talking to Congress for . . . well everyone. It's about time those and I quote "pigheads" got off there butts and did something.
Keep Flyn'
~Crazylele1
Just saying shortly i agree with ari's girl it did seem differnt some how. To be blunt in comparison to my love for the last three i hated the 4th
Dude. One word. TORTURE!!!
All us unlucky gits in the UK don't get it until the tenth or April. I'm GONNA GO MAD!!!!!!
On a brighter note, in inspiration of going green, we don't have a DVD player anymore, and also threw out a computer and printer today, don't worry, recycling them =D
I LOVE IT! YES! YES YES YES! HA HA! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!
I no, I'm obsessed. DOn't rub it in.
- Nikki
Yo,
Dude at the end. Wolf or whatever. I read a bunch of books by UK authors they always come out in the UK before coming out in the US. I mean it's not just a few of my favorite authors it's like half. Don't complain we know how to wait for books too.
~Crazylele1
Love the books but feel the blog is leaving out one major member. I think the title should now read something like six kids two dogs (if Total is ok with that and if Akila is still with you) and 14 wings. Not thar he wasn't a member of the flock before but I think the wings kind of seal the deal. Later and look forward to the next adventure.....ps. Max and fang shold just read the books to sort out all of that unspoken mumbo jumbo.
Just saying shortly i agree with ari's girl it did seem differnt some how. To be blunt in comparison to my love for the last three i hated the 4th
Yay! It was amazing! Is there going to be another? When are you and Max going to get together Fang? Though I suppose it's not your fault your not together yet...
wow!!!!!!! wait im scared to read it. i just read someone dies and then that its short and im a little nervouse cause there's a CLIFFHANGER?!?!?!?!?! ugh!!!! imma die!!! well me and bo and zac are bout to go see if we can find a bookstore and get it ;)
dess
Glad to see you like my book.
I finished it last night and it was really, really good!!! I lve all of the books!
Is there going to be a book five?
I know my last comment was really long and strenuous but I just basically figured out how to all sum up what I am feeling about this 4th book – It’s like you stopped caring about the characters and the story and their lives and just wanted to talk about global warming.
More power to ya trying to get a message out and help the world but your writing a BOOK here and you need to do your preaching while still TELLING THE STORY!
-days of obsession.
yo Fang-O if you get time come to my webpage at
http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=himan4242
(yes i play neopets. No haters please) And if you get a chance, stop by my place near Chicago. I could loan you a shotgun or and RPG for... whenever you choose to give them back. And dont worry about me being in danger cause' if erasers broke into my house there would be mucho carnage and a lot of dead erasers.
LONG LIVE THE FLOCK
SAVE THE WORLD FROM GLOBAL WARMING!!!
~~Killer
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! This almost as big of a moment as you guys going on vacation!!! YAY!!!!!! unfortunately my mom won't let me go into the city to buy it. :( kinda sucks, that. ah well. Whadda ya do, right? still soooo excited, me!
Ees anano retal
Cuppy
I got your book the day it came out, and I have already started re-reading it!
You guys ROCK!!!
Max and Fang sitting in a tree...
omg i just had a really good idea
you should go to a like protest and hover over the crowd it would make a huge diff i go to some and people just laugh at us but if u came it would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better and efective PLEASE come when ur over new york
ttyl
Oh, my gosh! I just got home with it! I was so excited all day! I had to go to track right after school, so it seemed so much longer! Hey, i got it though. I jsut finished chapter 1! I just got too excited, so i had to go on the computer!
Yay,
Abby
yo fang, book was awsome!
I got it two days early.... stayed up laaaaaaaaaate
Keep up the good work
-eli
just bought it last night! cant wait til it gets here!!!!!!
~keep on keepin on!
P>S> say hi to the flock for me!
just bought it last night! cant wait til it gets here!!!!!!
~keep on keepin on!
~~P.S. say hi to the flock for me!
Hey people. I finished the new book just a little bit ago and it was really great. I picked it up and thought "where's the other half?" but other than how short the read was, it was amazing as always. Yay, flock! Boo, global warming.
~Shelby
You know something i've noticed? Well i've been reading reviews every where of the new book (all the ones on Amazon are bashing you and they're all right just so you know) What i noticed is all adults revewing it say its good, lives up to expectation and is THE GOOD STORY THAT KIDS LOVE AND IS GOOD FOR KIDS. All the KIDS elsewhere revewing it think it sucks and is insulting. So apparently all adults, including you, think us kids have limited intellegance. Making it for all ages is killing you.
P.S. Get it together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
max you rock but WHEN are you and fang going to hook up
I'm read that the 4th was just a filler btween the 3rd and 5th. Is that true!!!! It seems like it could be please tell me the next one it longer.
Totally amazing book!!
[I wish Max would stop running away every time you kiss her...*sigh*]
Anyway...!
It's got me all pumped up to go fight Global Warming, fer shure.
I've decided to print out some flyers warning against it, and pass them out at school!
Love you guys!
-K
Please ignore the happy jumpy idiots here who are calling this new book good. "Yay, its so great" is only a thought the ignorant and those lacking of selfrespect would have.
WOOHOO
IM ABOUT HALF WAY THROUGH
I DONT WANT IT TO ENDDDDD :*(
Read it last night! Day it came out! It was FAB!
YES!!! This book was most definetly better than the others.
MY FAVORITE!
hi guys. left so many comments yesterday!!!!!!
it made me sad in THE FINAL WARNING about how Max never got any powers. Max deserves something kool! EERR!
it seriously is a pageturner...
i read it in 4 hours! NO FRIGGIN KIDDING!
~K~ =)
Dude! I can't wait to read it! I read the sneek peak (i know bad girl) and It looked so good! Can't wait!
Hey, finished it yesterday! what a book!! you guys just HAD to keep all the new-found talents from us, didn't you???!!! but it was AMAZING!!!! you guys rock. and i can guarantee about 500,000 kids (at least) have now made it one of their own personal goals to stop global warming. and adopt baby penguins. There IS going to be a fifth book, right?
I finished it and it was soooo good! My friends are all lined up for it. lol. I hope you do well on you r next mission.
Fang, we're all on your side, no matter what Max does or thinks. (lol).
ROCK ON!
no offense...
i liked the first 3 better, to b truthful...
there was more battling: u kno, kicking butt and taking names...
James Patterson was on the radio yesterday...
LUV U ALL! (in the Flock)
~k~ =)
I hope i can read it soon. I just finished the third book the 16th, but I dont get to read the fourth until my schoolwork is all done :(
I hope I can read it soon!!!
Eat lots of Dr. Martinez's cookies!
-Marcia
OKAY! OKAY! YESTERDAY, I WENT TO A BORDERS OUTLET TO GET THE BOOK AND GUESS WHAT?!
THEY DIDN'T HAVE IT!
I NEARLY THROUGH A BLOODY HISSY FIT RIGHT THERE IN THE STORE!
...
Sorry for the all-caps, I'm still mad about it.
~Katlyn from Rancho Cucamonga, CA
the day i got the book, I couldn't put it down...
i ate breakfast while reading it...walked around reading it.
everytime the Uber-nerd (that's what I call the uber-director) I got mad. I kept yelling " no! tell me more about Max! I wanna hear about the flock, not this dork!"
I'm so hopelessly devoted...I LOVE BEING A MR nErD!
~k~ =)
Hey guys! My mom wouldn't let me go and buy it, because I have to get up at who knows how early(yeah that's normal for you guys, considering you'r mostly on the run. technically, so are we) to catch the bus. (you have no idea how much I wish I could fly to school. (normal kid school, not the evil school. =] )
... to the point. I would stay up till the crack of dawn and go the next day and night reading and re-reading it. over and over and over. and i finally got my mom to let me buy all of your books!!! gaul, i'm excited! and my friend is getting it this week. I'm fairly sure that she won't live through my friends mauling her and each other for it.
........ the sad thing is i might be one of them. just kidding; we wouldn't kill each other. =] Anyway, fly safe, stay hidden. I'm helping as best I can. =]
Stay safe, Fly high! (and maybe free-fall, too. try it; it's fun!)
~Wing, Desertville, Southern Utah.
P.S. If you ever want to come over, it's safe and we have plenty of room. and food. tell me and I'll post my place here; I hope you can find it, if you want somewhere (somewhat) safe. that and my parents might get off my back about never stopping to read anything but your books. =]
Stay safe; say hi to everyone for me. =]
YAY im getting it tomorrow *jumping up and down* im gonna read it once twice three times or more before i give it up
p.s. now i can do my LAST book report out of 5 on the last max ride.
i snatched the book from a friend and i read it for 3 hours strait but i couldnt finish it cause the meany took it back...-_-
-aixa (a.k.a neko)
I just finished it. The book was awesome guys! Keep flying and keep doing what you do.
Tell everyone hi for me.
Oh, and is there a 5th book coming? Hope so.
Keep flying,
Junior
Whos Akila? nobody tells me anything I won't get the book till fridayUGGGHHHH somebody tell me whats going on.
- Fang-tastic chic always and forever
i hated it! yeah i already read it and i dont like it. sorry
OMG!! Can't wait to get it!!
I;m Sure it will be amaziing!!
Fly Hard!
-Kali =)
Hey only on page 140 but so far I love it. I got to the store as soon as it open to buy it but I really haven't had time to read it because I am working on are set for are high school play called The Wiz. It is a lot of fun.
Hope u guys are having fun.
-Kara in IL
Youre not the only one who doesn't have it yet
- Fang-tastic chic always and forever
I'm sorry. I honestly absolutly LOVE the series 2 death, but I believe this book wuz an absolute BUST. I can't believe I would evr say that about a book series I anticipate 4evr. It sadned me quite alot that I didn't like it. Defenatly not cool. I'm 14 also, so yea. Over all, I LOVE the series, just not this book. I am NOT saying that the entire book wuz horrible. Just some of it. Don't get me wrong, I'm all about stopping globle warming (and I LIVE in Florida, so I know from personal experience that the hurricanes have been getting worse and worse)and saving the threatend and endangered animals(practicaly living on a wildlife refuge nxt 2 rockets your entire life does that 2 u). I'm not telling u 2 not read it, 'specially if ur like me and ADORE the series, just, as Max said, using my Freedom of Speach to say it wasn't the best. I'm not burning the Flock or anything.
Sorry again
~*Artemis*~
PS~ I loved Angel and the penguins. I can't blame her for wanting one, but I don't blame Max for not letting her have one.
What's with the new powers in the new book and how in the world do they help in anyway???? I mean Angels mind reading can definitly come in handy but turning into a bird???? And nudge she can pull metal towards her big whoop. And Fang he can't even turn completely invisible and Max and him don't even get togetheer to make things worse and Iggy can see white whats up with that???? WHen can he EVER use that except when hes in antartica and wat in the world is up with Gazzys farts he could do all that stuff before and MAx doesnt get a new power at all besides getting jealous of Fang and stuff but wat else is new. im sad now:(
People we r ruining our air with all the pollution but chill people think back to history. Remeber a time in history were there was a lot of ice all over the world and i don't mean about an inch I mean below freezing mountains of ice thing. It was called the ice age. Look around people do you see that much ice around you right now??? Do you see wooly mammoths and saber tooth tigers??? NO!! That's because all the ice melted and how did the ice go bye??? It melted people!! And there were no cars back then or factories or anything!! Just a few people and animals!! Now to melt a lot of ice things hav to get really hot or hot for a very long time! People if it happened BEFORE cars and stuff then there has to be a reasonalbe explanation for it to get hot back then too!!! But still that DOESN"T mean we can pollute rivers and continue to spew out gasses into the ozone or we're going to make it a lot worse then what happened in the ice age but still!!! Okay srry the message was so long just trying to remind everyone that there are always two sides to everything. So don't just listen to one and think it is imeadiatly right K??!!! History repeats itself thats y we get taught about it in school!!!
I <3 the booook so much!!!!!! oh and plz come 2 seattle!!!! hehe! please??????
FLY HARD, SOAR HIGH, AND LIVE FREE!
LUV DAVIS
Hey fang... My name is thoni.... did you know you are sooo hot? well... I'm you're biggest fan, i hope. this is the first time Iv'e viseted the website, because im a newcomer.I'm so excited about the fourth book! my friend is kinda mad.. i wont shutup about you. And max... im so jealous.. you got to kiss fang! my mom promised to buy me the fourth book. is it true? theres gonna be a movie?!?!?!
well... this is to the whole gang~ sorry about ari, love yal.. and keep flying strong!
Save the world doods!
thoni (13)
WHERE IS MY FREAKING BOOK!!!!!!! I ORDERED IT ON THE WEB AND IT WONT BE HERE UNTILL ABOUT 6 DEADLY DAYS OF NOTHINGNESS!!!! SOME PLEASE TELL ME WHAT GOES ON IN THE BOOK AND IF THERE WILL BE A 5TH BOOK!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!
LOVE YALL BUNCHES
dA cHiCk
Yay!! My friend is getting it soon.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
I have to wait one more day to read it!
It's going to be painfully hard to wait, but it will be worth it!
Say hello to the rest of the Flock for me!
not a smeghead
WHERE DID YOU GET THE SPOILER TELL ME NOW! I WON"T GET THE BOOK TILL FRIDAY!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO
- Fang-tastic chic always and forever
P.S. I already like that no mushy stuff between Fang and Max ok i do like the mushy stuff i think it's cute but i want fang
yep, i'm holding it and shall read it some time this week. for now kinda busy. lol. i'm busy, haha, your probably way more busy. i wish i knew but a las i won't till i read the book. *sigh* but i LOVE YOU ALL! so much love in my heart for you guys.
peace out and i love you guys, fly on
katie ^_^ ,.., shi- i mean crow. dangit. the wings DIDN'T work, then how on earth am i to have a little character sybol for my sign out relating to the flock. i got my vamps ,.., (those are fangs,lol to all how'v read, Max you'd love it!) for Twilight. then i need like something ( i wanted wings) for the flock
hehe that was long. well peace out with love ^_^ ,.., *wings* (that'd do for now)
OMG!!
i just got it and i cant wait to read it!!
YAY!!
I love your books!!!!
you all rock..
keep on rocking and flyin!
WOOT WOOT! Go Max, Iggy, Fang, Nudge, Angel, Gazzy and Total! You guys ROCK~! Keep it going and destroy Itex!rock on
-maximum ride Fan
I know I sound like a jerk here, but this is all opinion, folks. In my OPINION, the book was short, trailed off at points, and lost plot near the middle. If I could put it in simple terms, I would say that this book could be incoroporated into the next one, easily. Also, I really need to point out to all you dying readers that there was almost no Fang and Max, if at all. She is still confused and frustrated, which is completely odd because characters CHANGE. Then again if this blog is at all real then they aren't characters, are they? Anyway I'm going to end here with good luck flock, keep flying, and hope to see you soon, because even though I sound bitter, I'm with you guys all the way!
I READ IT!
Gosh Fang you're so horrible.
I thought you were gonna get better, but then BRIGID comes along and Max goes out the window, or off the boat (ha ha ha)
BUT IT WAS AMAZING WHEN YOU TWO KISSED >3
And Max so loves you, you just need to tell her you love her and everything will be good! :D
SO GET ON WITH IT!
Max & Fang Forever
Lissa, Sam, and Brigid can go DIE. >:[
It's the best book yet guys! Way to go!
--Aero
NOOOOO!!!!!!! Spoilers people! I haven't read the 3rd book yet because my friend is sick and she has the only book in the entire library. Wah, and my parents won't let me buy books either... not even with my own money! >.<
-drowns in a sea of homework- NOOOOOOOOOOO HELP MEEEEEE
I cant get the book til AFTER EASTER :((((
oh WELLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will probably get it then anyway!!!!!!!!!!
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *crying*
(now recovering)-well luv you FLOCK :>}0
Yay!
I wish I wouldn't have to wait at least a few weeks.......
I just finished it. The book was awesome guys! Keep flying and keep doing what you do.
Tell everyone hi for me.
Oh, and is there a 5th book coming? Hope so.
Keep flying,
Junior
read it. suprememly dissapointed. im very aggravted that you guys based it so much on global warming. hye patterson! did you do complete reasearch on it? because really, global warming exsiting is just a theory. there are still many scientists that disagree with it. did you know that? did you know that 2007 was a one of the coldest years in the last 100 years?(from feb 07-feb 08). I highly diagree with your choice of making this book revolve around global warming.All your other plots were basically fake, and thats one of the things that i liked about your books. It showed your creativity. In every book, there was tons of fierce fights, crazy plot turns, the unexpected at every corner. This one had one fight which was pretty whack, since it was only max fighting, and the things she fought were defenseless. Please make the next one of of your own creativity, and a little more story in it. This was too goody-two-shoes for maximum ride. But anyway please listen James!
www.einahpetsnalu.blogspot.com
I bought it a couple hours ago and OH MAN I am SOOO excited and I haven't even gotten past page 61!
I've nearly cried, I've laughed and I've immitated what I think all your voices would like when I read your lines (: hahaha
Fly On!
ANTI-ITEX!!!
I have to wait a maddening couple of days (to read it) that is far too long. Like until Friday, 21 of March. It's killing me, to be frank. Grr! But I digress. If it's true like all the other people posting say, then heck. It's going to be good.
-icthus
P.S. Congrats on the release!
Post a Comment