I Got Peeps
How can I see videos if I'm blind? No offense taken. But you gotta remember I got peeps to describe all the awesomeness I could ever need. Ask me how many hours Fang and I Google together. Actually, don't ask me. I don't want to fess up.
The sappy lesson here is don't forget what you can do with the help of your friends. Awwwwwww. Everybody hug each other. Now let's do a trust fall, a ropes course.
-Iggy





215 messages to The Flock:
LOL ! Trust falls scare me i can't completely trust anybody i kno im paranoid person ......lol
~Carly
Hey Iggy! U rock! And ur peeps rock 2!
Later!
Thanks 4 posting!
~YoUr BiGgEsT fAn
Oh...yeah! I knew that was it,,,but I was secretly hoping you had gotten your sight back!
-Star22
HOW MANY HOURS???
Also can you give us another preview of MR4? PLEASE??!!!
I'll love you all forever, Star22
Awwww, how sweet, Ig (or should I say Chuck Norris)! XD Be sure to never leave the flock again, okay? You guys are only as unbeatable as you are six strong. Can't wait for book four!
fly on,
~Alex
Yo Iggy,
Sorry about your sight, man. I totally feel for you. My name's Alan. I live in NYC. I have a blog on www.Freewebs.com/theimagestick
If you go to the people's place forums, and click on what's hot and what's not, you should find my blog without too much trouble. I should explain myself a little too. I'm a superhero. I can superaccelerate my molecules to the point of transformation into energy. It rocks! Well, I'll catch ya later.
~Phantom
You go!
I could so imagine you guys ice-skating. Find a rink near you and GO.
Or else.
Be warned =P x
aww... lol, high five homie!!
by the way, I was just wondering,you know Max/ the person on the front of the american cover of the forth book, thats what it looks like shes doing, holding her hand out for someone to high five.
Maximum Ride, the final warning: Max finds her homie.
Hah. I bet me n my friends google more than you. So, you know, maybe you should tell us, and prove me wrong? C'mon...you know you wanna. And no, I'm not trying to trick you. Jeez. I deserve more respect than that.
My friends + trust fall = bad. They'd probaly let me fall just for laughs.
-Asparagus (How's that for a nickname? You can thank my friends for that one.)
haha... thought so. There's a Google vid called.... what is it? Oh, yeah, 'year of the birdman' and it has some BASE jumping on it. Don't know if it's any good, though... stupid broken firewall..
I would trust fall into any of the flock's arms.
-hugs all-
wow i did do a trust fall once with my older brother and it was all cool until i accidentally let him fall...oops...now if i tried he'd like...neva mind its too graphic...
i actually thought u got ur sight back dang it....
i bet i spend more time googling than u do! i gotta no how long hehe
o well il talk to ya next time you post...dont stop btw
lots o' love,
sami and the gang
I <3 u Iggy. Ur like the Ringo Starr of the Flock. U get by with a littlr help from ur friends! Lol.
I <3 the Flock!
Peace Out!
Taryn
As Nudge would totally say, CREEPTACULAR! Sheesh, my first thought would be: what if this suit doesn't work, and I fall for a long time to my imminent death? I could never do that (and my fear of heights doesn't help that either).
:)
:D i don't do trust falls with many people, because even my brother lets me fall!
Trust falls scare me. What can I say? My friends/family are not very trust worthy.
Ha, ha.
Thats right.
So...
how many hours DO you and Fang spend huddled together on Google???
LOL.
Actually, I did hug somebody! Whoot!
And don't feel special, buddy, we got peeps too!
(THEY'RE YOU!!!)
~Forever and Always~
Kaila
Hey, Ig!
BTW, I somehow don't picture you googling...Fang, yeah, but you not so much. I agree with *jocelyn* what is that poll talking about, what preview for MR4?
Also, you guys REALLY need to post some pics of YOU!!
(C'MON PEOPLE, IF WE ALL ASK, HOW CAN THEY RESIST??? TELL IGGY THAT YOU WANT A PICTURE OF HIM!!)
Love and feather kisses!!
_Saker
awww i luv you guys.. and ur soo brave. i have trouble enough trusting my friends on the groud.. i wqouldn't be able to do it in that air!!
Keep On Blogging!!
Hey, Iggy!
You are my favorite out of your flock. Angel kind of freaks me out, how she knows what you're thinking whenever she wants. But, it's cool! I think what makes you interesting (and neat) is that you're blind, but can still do so much!!! YOU ROCK, IGGY!!!
-Annonymus Fan of the Flock
one question for Iggy:
No offense to you(you rock!), but I'm just wondering how you blog if you're...um...blind?
again-NO OFFENSE! BECAUSE, YOU ROCK, IGGY! YOU REALLY DO! but, I'm curious!
-Iggy Fan
I love that sappy moral there, Iggy. Can we get a big AWWWWWWWWW :P
Hey, why don't you and Fang check out my blog while your on the net!!
Thanks Iggy!!
http://sakerwhite.blogspot.com/
Oh, my friend has some obsession with trust falls, she kept trying to get me to do it with her so finally I got sooooo bored of the constant nagging that I said I'd do it and I just let her fall...yeah I'm evil sometimes. Actually all the time, but everyone I know knows this already so my question to them is: Why ask me to do a trust fall???
LOL!!!! Whats with that trust thing it's so stupid! Thanx 4 finally posting- Your number 1 fan
You need me, Ig. More than ya know.
yo wazup! Plzzz 4 all that si gooooood come 2 seattle!
COME 2 SEATTLE E-MAIL ME FAST COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FLY HARD, SOAR HIGH, LIVE FREE
LUV
DAVIS (GIRL)
omg i want to hug u guys! haha well ill go hug my bf instead
xCatty
the movie traleir is kinda lame it makes max look really stupid and kinda selfsentered which shes not.and the erasers look well......kinda like real erasers
see ya guys in ure next adventure
Iggy, you are totally my fave character (sorry, guys) but your peeps rock too! Let's hear it for the flock stars! i so want to jump off that cliff someday. =]
rock on,
jo
hEy Iggy!!
it is always fun to google
and some of the stuff that comes up is psyhcotic
and there are only a few of my friends i would trust fall with i love the others but they are the type who would let you fall because it would be funny.
you guys are awesome!!!!!
stay safe
-keLsey
DUUUDE, my friend Aeron and I are bird kids too!!! We so want to meet you and the flock someday, Iggy! Check out our blog!
I'm so glad normal humans have found ways to kind of experience the exhilaration of flying! I wouldn't trade that feeling for an Eraser-free world, dude.
Can't wait for MR4!
Flock on,
jo
We all know you got peeps. Everyone got peeps... sort of... We're not picking on you... we just wonder, that's all.
LOL!!! one time my teacher made us do trust falls and my friend let me fall!
Iggy you are the LORD of awsomness!! this is the Recipe for hottness: 98 human + 2 bird + 68 Pyro + 49 chef + 2 Blindness = 219 HOT!!! so ha!!
love you Iggy!
Fly Hard,
Ginny-A
nice, man...
aahhhh MR4 is out on st. patrick's day!!
one time i did trust falls to my friend paige and right as she was falling my friend threw a ball at my back and i turned around to yell at her then i hear a bam and i forgot about paige!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-jessica
i wanna know hoe LONG!!!!!!!!!! please!!!!
MAX! get on ur myspace! i added u jeez u havent been on since Nov.!
Hey Iggy... how many hours?!? I wanna know! [lol poor Max] I don't google, I yahoo[lol]! Yup, don't forget what you can do with the help of your friends... except my friend aren't at all cool. There just awesome losers [lol] Trust falls aren't so great for me, cause it's usually just the 'FALL' part.
i always love to do trust falls. although i don't trust a lot of people but i still try and do it. i so can't wait till mr4!!!!! i love u fang
Aww, that's sweet. But seriously, those people need absolute guts to ensure that they don't go *SPLAT* against those dramatic cliffs, whereas you avian Americans have, ahem, wings. Harder to crash, don't you think?
-icthus
I can't completely trust anybody on a trust fall! I always bend my knees at the last minute. But that doesn't mean that I am paranoid!
I already knew that Fang or Gazzy described it to you. They always do it in the books!
Send my regards to the Flock!
booknut
I know this is completely off topic but This question has been buzzing around in my head for the last.....long time. Why is the website address www.maximumride.blogspot.com? I think that it. Anyway if it's your website Fang and you made it, wouldn't it be
www.Fang(Something).blogspot.com? Sorry it's off topic but I have to know.
Love,Gabby :)
Iggy, seriously i wouldn't trythat cause i think that they would drop u 4 laughs! I know my friends would!!!!! Oh well... Soooo, u really aren't going to tell how long? That is torture man!!!! But seriously, my friends once stayed up until 5:00 A.M just bloging...8 HOURS!!!! Do u seriously do more than that???
-CUTIE IN LUV WITH FLOCK
lol hugs!!!!!!!!!
almost vday pucker up!!!
Hm... Hugs... I'd hug Max if Fang didn't got dibs on her... She seems like my type of girl.
BTW to the whole Flock, You guys arent alone, and I dont mean normal fans (especially as am anything but normal >.<). Honestly, I don't care if you believe me or not, but I know a somewhat what you guys/girls are going thru.........
...TwilightCM, A.K.A. The lonely, rejected DemiHuman
That video was...interesting. Of course, I don't trust man-made inventions enough to fly on an airplane (the supposedly safest way to travel), it even scares me to drive. I mean really, when I'm riding in a car with someone, my life is in their hands-litterally. If they wanted to, they could just crash.
Heh, you can probably tell that I'm paranoid. :)
IGGY I LOVE YOU! I WANT IGGY RADNESS POINTS! And just to bug you, how many hours???
I think that the jump thing is awesome, but wings would be way better. Just saying. ONE MONTH AND FIVE DAYS TILL THE BOOK COMES OUT! YES!!!! Iggy I love you!
Well, I guess you can stay as on as long as you want, since YOU'RE blind. But Fang might have a problem... >.>
-Poppy
hey wats crakin that free fall jump off a huge cliff is scary stuff. fang ur a mad dude
fully u guys' biggest fan
siany
Iggy,
Will you be my valentine? :)
Dear iggy
what are you googling? you know whats really great to google?
well, at least i think it is."robert pattinson edward cullen"
you know the twilight fandom?
i can spend seven hours drooling over edward. are there any real pictures of fang? i think if i could see some he would be a close second.
fly high
Patricia Carol Mybeck
P.S. And I know "fly high" is from "dinotopia" and all, but for you guys i think it kinda works.
P.P.S. One more, sorry, can fang be considered hot by the female population?
Friends are golden and you should cherish each and everyone of them! Okay enough of the cheesy quotes...How many hours do you Google?! NO! More importantly, WHAT DO YOU GOOGLE?! lol
Much Love.
~Lyndi
Wow. I think I'm too trusting. Oh well... Whatever. Idc.
Anyways, I can't wait for the 4th book!!!
Wait wait wait!!!! Max's wings aren't that colour!!!!! It looks like Fang's wings on Max. :P
Weird...
lol
X]
iggy!!!!
did you ever know i love you soo muchh
yeahh im sorry about your sight and verything
but that just makes you all the specialer
you know you're the one that always makes me cry
what you say really rouches mee
well
tell everyone i said
happy valentines dayy :D
IGGY ROCKS THE FLOCKS SOCKS! THEY WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT HIM! IGGY RULES!!!!!!! Sorry Fang and Max, just sometimes u have to face the facts...
Hey, flock! I heard that the newer Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports books have the first 2 chapters of the Final Warning! A LOT of us already bought the older books (without the excerpt) and I'm sure everyone is dying to read the first two chapters! Would it be possible for you to post them on the blog? PLEASE???
~Melody
P.S. I REALLY just want to scan the chapters for ANY sign of FangxMax fluff!
Hey Ig And Flock,,
Ig, Your Totally Awesome Whether You Have Sight Or Not. Your My
Favourite Blind Person :)
What Do You And Fang Google???? I Mean, What Do You Type In? I'm Curious..
I Think In The Fourth Book You Should Totally Get Your Sight Back. That'd Be Cool, Right?
Does Fang Read These Comments Out To You, Or What?
Love Ya <3
Laura Sage <3
Hey, I Got A Question..
You Know In The Third Book, In The Epilogue, When They Meet Up Again?
Who Says 'Your Late'? Is It Max, Or Fang? I've Always Wondered..I Think It Was Max, But..????
Love You Guys!
Cant Wait For Fourth Book
Is It March 18th It's Coming Out In England??
Laura.S<3
xxxxxxxxxxxx
awwwww. it's like a babies tv show. it's so cute it makes me want to barf!
But seriously tell fang thanks and i'd do it for you if you came to alberta, canada! it's cold here now but come in summer.
YAY! Group hug! Or wait, did you mean the flock? Darn.
I don't like trust falls. I know one of my friends would totally let me fall and laugh at me, the other one would catch me but is so small I'm afraid I would crush her.
-LR
Iggy, you rock even more without sight!! ^-^
HI again iggy thanks 4 writing..again if u need a place to crash my family wil happyily let u [since every1 in my house likes u well not sure bout my stepdad but he'll let u stay and wont rat u out] Macie
lol trust falls can be scary no offense iggy but i wouldnt want u doin a trust for with me...since ur blind and all
a friend will support u
a best friend will run with u
but u'r bestest friend will stay behind u yellin "run B**** run!!!"
If you hadn't had sent dis post, then
I wouldn't have noticed that you were
commentin on vids u couldn't see. Lol.
Bradabab
Three letters: L-O-L! (plus an exclamation point)glad you guys are blogging!
;) The Mii Maker ;)
P.S. please post some more pics you guys! We want to see you guys and the cool stuff that you see!
I like Google...I spend to much time too...Can I hug you? Cause I like you, as a brother though not like some of the other people here...*hug*
HAHAH
I love you Iggy!!!
You are the funniest person in the world!!!
U ROCK LIKE well.... idk no ones ever rocked as HARD as Iggy!
love ya!
ps Iggy is my homeboy and first on MY search engine!
WOW!!! i'm soo sori bout yur sight!!! Anyway how many hourz wer yu 2 on????
~Magpie (im like you guys)
i feel sorry for you iggy. will some one tell me when the maximum ride movie comes out? some one actually respond!
-keep flying
kman
Thats so sweet Iggy! Another reason why you rock!
u guys are awesome!!! i have read all of ur books that have come out so far!!! u guys must have a xciting and free life their! hey nudge i'm as old as u and in 6th grade
-dude
Iggy, you are my hero.
Haha!
AWESOME VID!
I wanna try that! Once I'm, well, you know, legal. Today I remain a miner niner :( :P I WANNA FLY LIKE THE FLOCK!
Yes! We shald be thankfull to the goodness of our friends!
I was blind today. Well, not /blind/ but I walked home from school with my eyes closed. It's really quite peacefull, not seeing where you are going. I don't know, it's just so much more relaxing and less depressing than the usual walk home :P I did fall in the snow alot and managed to get soaked from falling in a giant winter puddle, but other than that, my friends helped me all the way! Kudos for them!
I did my Drama monologue summative/exam on you actually. It was pretty fun! Not to mention writing what I knew about your life story and such for the written part.
So... you and Fang spend hous googling together? That sounds so sweet! Sorry, I'm such a sap. Awww! Just the sound of you guys together, googling like old buds, being companions... it's sweet. And I'm a sap.
We had to do the trust falls and hugs at challenge day! I 2- minute-hugged a guy, who was in gr.12 and my head barely reached his stomach! And I'm 5'5!
I'm trying to imagine the flock at challenge day... you guys would pretty much cross the "line" for every tragic thing the mention. And you telling your deepest secrets to the rest of the group of strangers...
Hehe, I'm trying to imagine that! I think I might write a story about it actually...
By the way, I can't WAIT until the next book comes out! So soon! What have you guys been up to...?
And the MOVIE!
I haven't heard much about that, can you guys keep us a bit more updated?
Wow, I was in a typing mood today!
I gotta go, homework calls!
Have a good.... life?
KARMA IS WITH YOU!
Luv ya!
AND UPDATE THE BLOG SOON!
-disney
umm this is VERY IMPORTANT
some ones claming to be bird kids like u guys not very cool
why i dont know but u guys need two see how BOGUS this is and i dont really care if anyone else sees this but the flock needs to know
click the thib that says
daydreamjoandamzingareon
u need to know
the flocks uneak
keep it that way
very consernd writer
hi guys!!
miss ya
keep flyin and iggy blow something up for mio
hey ig-
i know someone who's blind, and she's a little down about it, so do you think you can maybe talk to her, you know, lift her spirits a bit?
you know what i'd pay to see? you and my blind friend doing trust falls together. that would be something!
YO IGGY!! Chuck Norris is my hero dawg!!
I bet you could beat Chuck Norrs in a fight tho...well..i don't know..no offense. Anyway keep blowing the crap out of ITEX. btw i know how to make a bomb using tin foil M&M's and a candle wick. it can actually seriously injure somebody...or something...
P>S> e-mail me at cheifsillybear.matt@gmail.com if any of you ned anything at all.
-Fly on
-Chuck Norris's best friend
P.S. i found the absolute best song for the flock...it is called We Fly High by Jim Jones. look it up somewhere....
Love you all!
lol yeah. friends rule. ;)
hahaha... great flying squirrel video, it was hilarious!
fly on!
Why would anyone do a trust fall. That would scare the crap out of me. PEACE!!
I will totally do it!! I totally trust you! Can I bring my friends? Also me and my friend Candace google for hours too! LOL!
AWWWWWW..... thats so awesome that ur friends help u!!!! Fang gets 15 awesomeness points!! Iggy gats 15 awesomeness points!!
the bookworm
^_^ BYE!!
ttyl
Im like you and fang. I can barley count the hours on the internet!! hehe... im w/ jocelyn. i thought that you were going to get caught by the school and then got eyes like the eraser in the 1st book. the laser eyes.
Would you like that or not?? im just wondering becuase you would get to see again but its like laser, evil eyes... idk
Keep Flying Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gazzy, and Angel. Keep Yapping Total.
Cool!!! I never knew that there was a blogspot for Maximum Ride!!!
Anyway... I read all the books (exept for the last one obviously)
And I was wondering if you guys could make a movie out of it!!!
-Anonymous
Cool!!! I never knew that there was a blogspot for Maximum Ride!!!
Anyway... I read all the books (exept for the last one obviously)
And I was wondering if you guys could make a movie out of it!!!
lol, Iggy. Yes, friends are awesome. :]
that's great, iggy!
i can't do trust falls. the only friend i have that would be willing to even attempt to catch me, i outweight and would probably squish if i let her catch me from a free fall.
but yeah, i see ur point.
MFINGA out!
Yo Iggy!!
In 1783, Louis-Sébastien Lenormand made the first parachute jump from the tower of the Montpellier observatory, preceding the jump from a balloon by Garnerin.
That's not exactly the same things as what those guys were doing but he jumped, and started it all.
Fabulous raw humor Ig... Fabulous... Seriously, I'm cracking up!
Max and Jeb do a trust fall.
Result:
Jeb falls off of a cliff. *Max's manical laughter*
:D Jeb's such a jerk.
Hey Iggy ^_^ I'm so glad you have your friends to take care of you.
What do you think life would be like if Fang wasn't there?
~Mackenzie
*takes you up on the hug* *HUGZ* Like, not even hugS, but HUGZ. *nods*
Haha, you're awesome Iggy. I think you and Fang need to post lots more.
And no worries, I don't want to fess up how much time I spend on the net either.
Mostly because of you little bird-children. :P
You think you loved that one?
Fang... be careful cuz this could happen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeWq6rWzChw
Chew on that ;)
Ah, my friend...it's never a good thing when you're blind. Oh, well. See you soon.
AAAAAAAAAAAAA fan peoples nooooooooooo why must you crietens be so public.... *regains cold calculating demeanor*
IGGY!!!!! YOU HAVENT POSTED IN A WHILE... *SHRUGS* I GUESS I HAVENT EITHER, SO I DONT BLAME YOU. BUT PLEASE POST MORE OFTEN!!!
-ROSE
PS: I LOVE/HEART/ <33333 YOU IGGY!!!!!
PSS: I'll only do trust falls if you catch me. I'll only hug if it's you I'm hugging. creepy, huh?
Let's hear it for your peeps! Whoohoo! Okay, peppy moment put aside, I think you and Fang should be Google's new posterboys. They should make a commercial. I can see it now, you two standing back to back with your arms crossed, a white background with the google letters. Iggy, you've got some rad shades on and Fang is as dark and brooding as ever. You and Fang walk over to a computer, where Fang is typing something. He reads the search results, and then, in unison you guys say "Google: Uniting Bird Kids Everywhere." Has a nice ring, no?
Or, another slogan : Google will keep us together. Ha, maybe I should go into advertizing.
Iggy, seriously you ROCK!!!
*rebmarks*
Wow...that funny. I dont think you guys could ever google for as long as i can!! its like really freaking late right now...like 1:30 and i been on the comp since like 7........it sad, i know.so dont feel bad iggy, your arent alone.
keep flying dude
If Iggy is Chuck Noris then all this is true about Iggy(just substitute in Iggy):The Chuck Noris Facts
1. Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.
2. There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.
3. Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
4. The chief export of Chuck Norris is Pain.
5. There is no chin under Chuck Norris' Beard. There is only another fist.
6. Chuck Norris has two speeds. Walk, and Kill.
7. The leading causes of death in the United States are: 1. Heart Disease 2. Chuck Norris 3. Cancer
8. Chuck Norris drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls.
9. Chuck Norris is my Homeboy.
10. Chuck Norris doesn't go hunting.... CHUCK NORRIS GOES KILLING
i'd do it if i had the chance,yet im afraid of heights.ugh.ironic isnt it?
anyway,the way those dudes did it is like they we're cannonballing[is there such a word?] on water.but they're on a freaking ROCKY CLIFF. oooh... the adrenaline rush!i'm soo envious.
da flock ROCKS!
max rox[rocks]!=3
max <3 fang & fang <3 max RULEZ!
[heeey... IS FANG PUNK OR EMO????? ANSWER ME PLZ!!!!!!]
-chalina p.
Hey Iggy! <33
Caspar Chrysanthemum here... You guys rock! I decided to comment.
Haha, I totally love you all!
And no one told me when the new book was coming out! Grr.
I'm just a big crazy fan-girl,
Caspar
TRUST FALL??!!
I had to do that at school last year - except I refused to do it, and that's because the people behind me would never be able to take my weight!
Chee!
PS. I'd love to meet you some day!
you're so much more fun than my friends! - lol
Hey Iggy. I lost my peripheral (side)vision on the left side of both my eyes, so I kind of know how you feel.I also have peeps who help me out too.
Hey iggy you are the best and so are the rest of the flock and I just wanted to say that cause its the truth. oh and i don't have to wait for MR4 cause im getting it tomorrow and i cant wait YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok im done
Yay for Iggy!!
I feel for you 100% - but it's not a disability, don't be ashamed.
You guys are the coolest people on the planet... ever.
(Not joking about coming and finding me - I have a high pain threshold)
Get Nudge to do some computer magic and find me =]
Hope you've had / are having an ace Valentine's Day.
Too many people want to be your Valentine, I'll just settle for wings =] joking, unless you can do it. (^_^)
Find me, at home and on Fanfiction.net. Please, I need to be like you guys.
MoonStarWithWings
Haha trust falls scare me once i tryed one and my friend droped me!! i don't really hang out with her anymore..... hehe and you must be lucky cuz you have the flock... i don't im an only child
Taylor
Ok first off ig, you have to tell us now that you said it, HOW MANY HOURS DO YOU AND FANG GOOGLE FOR??? i like trust falls but i'm usally the one taking the other persons weight. i'm alright with trusting someone to cath me but i can't really trust anyone like you guys do, i guess i'm just scared that if i open up to some1 i'm gonna get crushed, it's stupid i guess but it also makes me really different to every other girl in my class becaus their all such close mates but i don't even open up to my family, actually least of all my family. i find it stupid, god excuse my stupid depressing phase their i'm normally really happy, haha trust me to do that! oh, i also have a message for a good friend of your, James Patterson, just let him know that The Lake House is an amazing book and it's really well written, god i don't half go on do i,
ok blogg soon
BeaNz (Igg i swear if Fang doesn't tell me what he thinks of BeaNz i'm never usin it again or i'll just keep buggin him, may be u can do it for me!! He He!!)
Why don't Angel and Gazzy blog? Even if they can't type, you've got that voice sensor thingy... in fact, Total could totally blog. *GO TOTAL AND ANGEL!*
PS. *GO MAX AND IGGY AND GAZZY AND FANG TOO!*
ya guys look i know thismay sound a bit wierd with itex on your tail and stuff but were are you around the u.s.a??like general area's like um new england
and anyway iggy what's the point in the ropes course you already know you can trust each other big time an iggy i'll say the googling hours is maybe 12hours or 20 a day lol
HA! Happy v-day Igs! And Fang! And Max! And Nudge! And Gazzy! And Angel! oh yeah, and Total! Any Faxness been going on today?! or Nuggy?! (Fang <3 Max = Fax, Iggy <3Nudge = Nuggy)
Really random, but i was reading some of the older posts and i gotta ask... What do you guys have against HARRY POTTER??? Those books are freaking amazing.. Don't get me wrong, so is your series, but it's not jk rowling's fault the books are so good. Oh, and Iggy, your peeps are awesome(like you @_@ !)
wow that was an awesome video!!! i wonder how long you guys really did spend on google? lol. you guys keep flyin! :)
PS: i've been emailing james P for when the movie is commin out, plze post when it is comming out! plze!!!
So, wait. I don't care how long you guys are Googling, but... what are you Googling? Or do I even want to know...? XP
Wings were first used in the 1930s as an attempt to increase horizontal movement. These early wingsuits were made of materials such as canvas, wood, silk, steel, and even whale bone. They were not very reliable. According to wingsuit lore, between 1930 and 1961, 72 of the 75 original birdmen died testing their wingsuits. Some of these so-called "birdmen," most notably Clem Sohn and Leo Valentin, claimed to have glided for miles and inspired dozens of imitators.
there we go, 72 people died trying to be able to fly just like you guys, its obvious that it is a attribute that dozens would die for to obtain.so do i get those 5 iggy radness points or what? hahaha
*sigh* such grand advanced genetic research wasted on you cretins *screams* WHATS A MAGALOMNIAC TO DO!!!
Oh, he gets by with a little help from his friends. He gets high with a little help from his friends.
Now, i know you dont have access to a radio, but if you dont know who sings that, it is VERY sad!
ROCK ON!!!
I love you iggy... and fang, and max, gazzy, nudgey nudge nudge, angel. :)
BTW, iggy, i have the same name as your GIRL FRIEND!!!
ONe time we did a trust fall of a six foot high platform!! These guys went did it first. They caought the boy when he fell then after like 3 secs dropped him! IT was funny and sad at the same time!!!
Hey, how is the flock celebrating Valentine's Day? I don't suppose candy hearts and a chick-flick marathon would be up Max's alley. But is romance in the air for a certain avian-human duo?
Yo, sup guys? Angel-you are some awesome/freaky/creepy kid who is awesome!! Nudge-you are just like me! Gas-work on control, then you have the best weapon ever!! Iggy-i think your hot even though your blind and you are AWESOME with the tech stuffies!!!! Fang-love da blog!! it could use something flashly though!! last but not least: Max-you are da bomb!!! tough, hot, and the best leader in the world!!! ever need a place to stay in Columbia, MD let me know!!
dude i love u guys, max if and fang every break up im avalible, (im 14 but look a bit older), cant wait for ur knew book
b man for reno nevada supports u
i would not let my friends do trust falls with me!!! no offense, but they would drop me just because ti would be funny!!! ani then i would do the same for them!!! lol i'm really glad u guys are posting again!! (and if u ever need a place to stay in nj, i'm here!!! lol)
keep being awesome!!
~Caitlin <3
i tottaly want to go and skidive or whateva off a cliff
^.^~~~~HAPPY SINGLE-AWARNESS-DAY~~~~~~
Yo!!!
so have you guys got any valintines yet?
P.S Have you heard the band 'Pennywise'? I love the song 'Kids of america'. Oh yeah and the songs; 'The good left undone' by Rise Against, and 'me against the world' by Simple Plan!!!!
They rock so totaly hard!!!!YEEAAH!!
o yeah and u kow the song in the backround of the base jumpin' vid is an Evanescence song? It's called 'fallen'
I <3 that band! Amy lee rocks!
the last time i did a trust fall thingy the stupid guy didnt catch me. u guys rock i wish i could fly and read and control minds like angel gazzy mimicry is way cool 2 iggy ur a mad dude rock on... or fly on wateva
Yech, I hate trust falls...
:P
i dreww
FANGG
i tried to draw the rest but i kept on messing up T^T
ill try my best though
im still trying to draw you guyss
X]and heres fangs drawing
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h165/far_star34/Image000.jpg
PLEASEE take a look at it
PLEASEEEEEEEE
ohh yeahh
and fang i got a questionn
do you where sunglasses??
you know since your blind??
Just finished mr4 the final warning (advanced copy) You guys are even more awesome than in the last book! plz post more soon
~FeLIX
Aaaaaawwwwww that is sweet Iggy. Now unlike Max and Fang you like to tell people the truth about stuff like that.
Keep on flyin
Hey Ig! I'm glad you have peeps to help you see(or something!!)
Later!!!
Fire-Canine
Hey Flock,
You're all invited to my B-day. Look for a big yellow house beside a school in Goshen all of you are invited especially Fang and Iggy!!!
-Irina
The Cheap thing about You and the rest of the flock is that even if you guys did trust falls...you guys have wings......also angel could tell everyone to not catch you....Dont make her upset....
woah, look what I found:
http://www.christianexaminer.com/Articles/Articles%20Feb08/Art_Feb08_03.html
wierd. never knew religion projects could lead to this :/
haha i'm doing trust falls in gym class and I already got dropped twice.
fly on!
yo flock
u haven't posted 4 awhile, what's up?
rock hard, fly free,
-YoUr BiGgEsT fAn
LOL thats so funny!! We read MR1 for our book club and everyone loved it. Thats one way I got my boyfriend into reading it. He also wanted to read it to see who I was talking about when I said I loved Iggy.
My cousin and I really love the books and talk about it all them time. Thats why our boyfriends call us book nerds.
Waiting for MR4 to come out though. do you think that there will be any more books??? Even though its called Final Warning there could be more right??
Sending my love to the whole flock and Total.
~ Vampire_Girl
hahaha, yes, sappy lessons, lol.
i'm going to say hi for my friend since she loves you. ^^
zeerogue, nightline rogue, stalkerofbooks.
Leo Valentin, according to Wikipedia the origanal wingsuit man!!!!!!!!!
Sup peeps! I loved the 3d book of Maximum Ride!! :) oi Iggy (Chuck Norris), I dont want to run into you XD u might do a round-house kick to knock me out :o
Hiya Guys!Love ya all!i was wondering if Fang could put my website up on the blog...
www.freewebs.com/maximumhearts
plz go if you like Maximum Ride or Kingdom Hearts or Both!!
i love the books, they're awesome. i just read the 3rd one and i'm itching for more! im not exactally happy that the movie is all three combined into one but w/e and i really dont want it to be animated.. i mean of course they're gonna use CGI for the special effects but cartoons are stupid.. if you agree and have a youtube account message me @: www.youtube.com/user/QDDPPRRQ
Iggy
arn't u abl to see in the MR4? at least whiteness? (read preveiw in MR3)
PS- when is every one goin to get ther powers( Max super speed, Angel can read minds breath underwater) what about every one else?
PPS- How's the "relationship between Max and Fang?
-Flyboy (can I join i'll go thru all the pain needed)
-Noah
yo iggy u rock and i trust in my friend with trust fall but they are sorta scary.ur peeps rock 2
MR's biggest fan
yo iggy can i have more preveiws for MR4. i read for almost 4 hours straight wich is creepy
I LOVE YOU IGGY!!!!! Wow that was quite brave of me. I should have let myself think before typing that. Anyhoo, one time i did a trust fall with my bro-in-law and he caught me an INCH above the ground. Scary!! And the base jumping is scary but in a way exciting. Say hi to Max & her little Maxlets for me. Luv u all,
~Chelsea <3<3 @-->--------(that was a rose)
omg..omg...omg
the 4th book is coming out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im going to have a heart attack!!!!!!!!!!! froget about buying chcolate for me on valentines...i want money so i can buy the book!!!! heey iggy long time no camments!! i ahve this weird feeling u acn see again!! can u oram i just too exited to read ur comment properly!!! tell the gang i said hii.
see ya ppl
hafsa
hey..if you guy's (and girls)are ever over auburn,CA and need a place to stay and refuel, just look for the only house with a palm tree..lol
You guys shouldn't have left Dr.Martinez....Her cookies sounded amazing...mine aren't too good.....
May The wind blow you all to my doorstep
-Thomas
HII PPL
hope u post more soon!!! can't wait till the book!! saving up all the money i get to buy it!!! lolz!!!
Iggy I totally luv u!! i mean every1 says dey luv fang but wot about u ig wel i will alwayz luv ya ig!! xxxxx
IGGY U R SO HOTT!!! i LUV U MAN!! is der any chance u guyz culd jump on a plane and swing past New Zealand? cause da girlz total and Ari went 2 Europe may b it cud be a flock holidae! u cud totally crash at my place! (well not literaly cause dat wuld suck!)
-Sasha xxx :)
Well, if I fall off a cliff, as a trust fall, can I trust you to catch me? Hmmm...
~Kale
To: The anonymous paranoid person
You can always trust people it just depends a lot on who it is! XD
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z285/blackct_14/fang2.jpg
By the way Fang, this true? XD
yo ig,
when is da max ride movie comin out
post again! Oh by the way, you rock.
~ India
Yeah ig, we all kno u got peeps. And i bet that # of hours you've been on google has A LOT of 0's in it. lol. thatnks for the nice moral to add to my list of things i never though would come out of ur mouth. lol it sounds like something that Max would end up saying. (DONT KILL ME) lol
~emily
Iggy i wish there was a way to get your sight back!But you still have the rest of the flock to help you out!
I just realized the cover for MR4 changed.
OMG IT LOOKS LIKE A PERSON AND NOT AN ALIEN!
and Fang, will you marry me? (yes, I really did just say that.)
This is is to everybody who is posting on this blog i cant thank you enough for what your doing to get more info about the flock to finally save the world for max a big mistake about flying away when fang tried to kiss u for the 2nd time and ig u really need to calm down about the whole not seeing thing and remember that there are acually alot of people that are def and plus you have like super hearing so that is your own special power that I feel for and hope u get your sight back somehow and FANG dude how do u get all these girls u have 2 tell me man seriuosly dude share your unnatural born talent. OH! MAX I totally agree that Angel is creepy first she reads minds, then she controls minds(so evil scientist thing),and after that she can breath under water. Yeah and Gazzy NO!!!!!! burritos so the flock survives another day.LOLOLOLOL.AND finally Nudge,try not talking, u know somthin new, because when you get started u need duck tape( note to Max:GET DUCK TAPE)(U NEED IT!!!).
WELL, STAY ALIVE
~ICEMAN
ITEX really DOES exist!!!
www.itex.com
This is bad news for you guys!!!!!
MAXIMUM RIDE RULES!!!
(sis says so does fang (giggle giggle))
Iggy, this article was really cheesy. Not that I'm against you, (insert nervous coughs here) but this isn't very 'YOU', you know?
hey guys,
just wanted to let you know, you rock like heck!
-fly on!
-anonymous i love u iggy!
yo,fang you guys rock,but do you like max? don`t feel bad.
fly on with max on a nice night if you know what i mean.
well I think Iggy is the coolest, no offense to the rest of you ya'll are awesome to.
-Hannah
I was supposed to do trust fall at school at one time - except - i refused to do it cos the people behind me would never catch me!
hya iggy!
you seem like the most mad-funny person i've ever heard of lol
Chee
http://lylasloonylife.blogspot.com/
^^ is a very kool place :]^^
Hey guys! I love your blog so much, and all you guys! Though Iggy, (or should I say Chuck Norris), you are super kool, and secretly I (like everyone else) was secretly hoping for you to get your sight back, though I don't see how that could happen.
Fly On!
(And yes, I totally stole that from Fang):]
Trust falls aren't good for me. I can't trust ANYONE to catch me...
lol awww thats sweet how u guyz get along so good!!! and trust falls...i tried that once with my friends...didnt turn out so great...haha
I <3 the Flock they all rock!!!
Hey, just though you guys should know... you're everywhere! Check it out!
www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=24623
Yay hugs! Sucks your blind Iggy. I would describe some of the videos for you, but I have a lot of boring human things to deal with. My little brother wants to know if he can talk to you on runescape, but I told him that you probably didn't have an account. Maybe you should get one, Gazzy would be around the age to be excited about it.
lol i did the trust fall once havnt done it since because my friend droped me and hes like 6.7 feet tall i fell hard and far lol
i love you iggy
tell fang he needs help
love mysterychica
yo ig get angel to post to she hasnt posted 4ever. Me and my best peep google you guys all the time. got to keep updated all the time
~Ash & tanna
how many hours do you google...,e-around 7 a day (lots more a week0
lol
Hah i'd like to see you do a trust fall-catch somebody because well ya know why (Can't see) trust falls don't work expecially if the person catching wants to see how you'd react if they DIDN"T CATCH you. lets just say NNNNNNNNNNNOT funny
Hugs!
sorry ig.maybe youl get your vison back someday.at least you can hear really well.
-Fang6
Hey iggysters!!!! You rock! I can tell me and u have one thing in common, we love the computer! lollololol.......Well show us more soon!
<3 Kara
Maximum ride is the best book in the world!!!! i cant wait till the forth one comes out I've seen the preview but that is not enough!! it is only 2 or 3 chapters. whats up with that.
Hey guys..
It's a very odd thing to say to you guys..However..I need to say this..
Here in Texas, I've got a house for you guys..I know you dont need it probably but it's open..Trust me..You journey isint over yet..Not by a long shot..
Hmm trust falls I can do it's the getiing to know me part that's harder. You know I sometimes wish I had friends like yours, I lose contact with most of my friends after about a year or so.... Yeah well Good Luck And L8r.
~Lauren
HELOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOME! PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ WRITE ALREADY!!!!!!!!
UN! *hugs* Daisuki Minna-san!!!!
OH, btw, why isn't the forum working? I'm soooooo dying without it!
-Fang_is_cool from the maximum ride forums.
MARRY ME!! *dies*
LOL to funny
Seriously, you guys show vids of other peeps doin' stuff alll the time, why not go down to radio shack or something, buy a camcorder, and tape yourselves! Is that too much to ask!
Hey Iggs, got urself a little crush? And u know what the people on Fanfiction think you do.
On another note: I don't think I would need people to tell me things if I was blind. I stay up late at night without any lights on all the time so I can operate pretty well in darkness.
WK?
(Who Knows?)
hey Iggy, ur so awesome! by the way, i can't do a trust fall cuz i'm like Max and don't trust any one. LOL! i love u and ur peeps! peace out Iggy!
IGGY!
SQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEE- oops, sorry, I just happen to be a major fangirl!
I seriously think you should have more fangirls. Fang gets them all!
...Not that I'm not a Fang fangirl. :D
Also, my BFF would like me to point out that she totally is obsessed with Fang.
She was the one who made me read the books.
You're my favorite character! And then Fang. And then Max. (Don't kill me, Max! I'm a fangirl!...oh crap, maybe I shouldn't have said that) Anyway, I love you all!
XOXO,
Kairi
Dude you totally remine me of 8 mile and the movie called THE NUMBER 23 at the ending the DUDE ACTUALLY JUMPS FROM THE BALCONIE AND FREAKING SURVIVES!!!!!
P.S. STOP BY MIAMI,FLORIDA PRETTY PLEASE?!
-Amber.
Yikes, trust falling can be scary, once I accidentally let my younger bro fall and hit his head in a store. I am tall for my age, I just turned 12 and I am 5 ft 5 in. I will not fall into someone's arms if they are smaller than me, I feel like I'd squash them.
I can't choose a favorite flock member but Iggy you are soo awesome! ~Kaylz
Hey Iggy! that video was soooo cool! i so wish i could fly! if u ever need anything i'll be there! all u have to do is let me know!
Catharine
p.s. i think ur really cute
wow, i feel like guessing that u are on the computer more than me!! (but i do it a lot)
...
~Emily
Iggy i swear ur like the coolest blind guy i ever knew/read about! ur almost more awesome than Fang or Max. (almost more awesome but tied) ur cool :D
-Sydney, Woodland Washington
Whoa! Okay, i have nooo idea what that was for. Sydney is my cousin. And i am officially crazy! and i don't know how to spell anything. You people are awesome! Why can't you be, like, mixed with platypuses though? platypuses are amazing!
have u guys ever tried trust falling in the air??????????
~Emily
;) :p :D :0 DIFFERENT EXPRESSIONS OF WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN!
Ha. My friends and I are always doing trust falls...We do this thing where we stand in a circle, with one person in the middle. The person in the middle stands completely still, feet together, arms over chest, and eyes closed. Then, they just fall in any direction, and they have to trust us enough to catch them and send them to another person, and then that person catches them, and sends them to another person, etc, even when they can't see a thing. It's fun!! I love the adrenaline that gets flowing when you have a hole bunch of different people doing it. You don't know who'll catch ya, you don't know which way you're falling, you just have to be brave, still, and trustful. ^.^ The best part about it is the feeling that you CAN trust your peeps.
I REALLY WANT TO EXPLODE MY OLD VAAAANN!!!! GAAH! *sigh* Too bad I don't have any bombs around...Anything I can make a bomb with? I wonder...Man, that van would create a HUGE explosion...
-KaT
Oh, and by the way, *sly smile* How many hours DO you spend Googling with Fang? Hmm?
Okay. For all who do not like to admit their sappiness, find it embarassing to be profound and meaningful, or are ashamed of themselves when they mention anything having to do with romance love...that sort of thing.
AT LEAST YOU WEREN'T BORN TO BE SAPPY!!
Okay, here's the deal. I am completely obsessed with romance. I love romance movies, books, video games....And, I have to admit, about half way through the first book of the series, I was hoping, no PRAYING that Fang and Max would confess their utter love to eachother!! I was practically bouncing in my britches, waiting for the big shining moment, where they dramatically, or, knowing Max, avoiding all sappiness as possible, got up and announced to eachother how they felt! Come on, people!
I swear, someone genetically enhanced my love hormones when I was an infant, or even while I was still in the whomb, because, even when I was a little kid, I loved romance, young love, but only if it was true. I get awfully upset when I know the love isn't true...Yet the characters believe it is...Like in that wretched movie 'High School Musical' where Zac and whatsherface are supposedly 'in love' with eachother. When, really, it's just another high school relationship that they'll eventually grow out of.
When I'm writing stories, fan fictions, one-shots, I always have to somehow incorporate some sort of romance into it, otherwise it doesn't seem...COMPLETE.
I WAS BORN TO BE SAPPY!!!
So, for all of you peeps out there who can't stand the thought of sappiness, any kind of romance, any sort of love, GET OVER IT!! At least you're not forced to be completely obsessed with love and Romance and all of that sappy stuff!!
Jeesh...how many times did I use the word 'sappy' or 'sappiness' in that? I wonder...
-KaT
You know, maybe it's because of all the chocolate that I eat...I LOOOOVE chocolate...!! I eat a lot of it...Though I'm not fat...Quick motabolism, I guess...Hmm...did you know that there is a chemical in chocolate that, when eaten, distributes itself throughout your body, causing your love hormones to activate, giving you the feeling of being in love or wanting to be loved, or romantic...? Maybe that's why I'm so obsessed...Though...I don't think I'm COMPLETELY obsessed...Just...obsessed. You know, I use a lot of dots, don't I? Hmm...Haha. Quote time!
"Yeah, I'm a romantacist, so what? It's better than wallowing in depressing reality contemplating the LOGICAL way to go about your day. Pft. Who thinks logically anymore?" -Moi.
"Who needs logic when you have IMAGINATION!" -Also Moi.
A good one for you guys.
"The obstacles in life are not meant to break you down, they are simply meant to make you stronger."
Here's another good one.
"Life is fragile; treat it with care, use it wisely, and trust in its creator to fix it when it breaks."
Yeah, so what? I get bored...I also have sudden inspirations! ^.^
Well...I'm going to sign my name again just 'cause I can! Hey, that sort of rhymed!! Yes, I am slightly hyper right now...Ha. You don't even want to know what I'm like when I'm really hyper...*evil grin*
-KaT
dude,
your my hero
just thought i would let you know
lovelovelove
katy scarlet
Post a Comment